Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 1:13:49

how the fluff does Fergie have a record deal?

my dog sings better than this fluff does

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 1:15:53

This is a horrible halftime show. I changed the channel to BBC America to watch the Top Gear Marathon
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 1:18:19

Just changed it back

whoever is running the soundboard needs to be shot.

I don't think a single mic volume adjustment has been right. Ushers first 6 bars his mic wasn't even on.

What the fluff FOX/Jerry/whoever

this fluff sucks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Desperado Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 1:19:38

probably an intern for the sound crew lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 1:39:42

fluff sport so u get fluff half time
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 3:14:34

hell I dont think usher sang a word, looked like he was just dancing lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 9:21:24

♠Glad I fell asleep during this halftime show!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Popcom Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 14:45:32

worse half time show ever.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Punkus Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 14:47:11

if the sound was working it would have been ok -

but someones getting fired today over that display of ineptitude
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2011, 14:54:10

Plus she has really fat thighs

kemo Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 20:48:53

im thankful for whoever gave me the pause live tv option. that was horrendous
all praised to ra

NightShade

Feb 7th 2011, 22:50:49

LMAO... this is why Super Bowl halftime shows suck... they should get some better acts than Usher or the Black Eyed Peas, and go for something like Guns N' Roses, Megadeth or Disturbed... hell even Ozzy would work.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

bladenightbreeze Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 23:29:40

what about AC/DC?
You Will Respect My Authoritah!

FFA: Ares
MSN:
AIM: BladeNightbreeze

aponic Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 23:35:19

How about a collegiate style halftime show?
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 23:40:58

naw, they had the Who last year if i remember correctly and they even managed to screw that up.

People seem to have this thing in their mind that a weird ass remix of their favorite songs makes for a good live show. i dont know about you all, but i think its crap. play your songs, thats why they are popular, people like them the way that are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mathais Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 0:15:00

Originally posted by NightShade:
LMAO... this is why Super Bowl halftime shows suck... they should get some better acts than Usher or the Black Eyed Peas, and go for something like Guns N' Roses, Megadeth or Disturbed... hell even Ozzy would work.

I'm with Shi! Sabbath would be cool at half-time!

Mathais Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 0:18:29

Originally posted by mrford:
naw, they had the Who last year if i remember correctly and they even managed to screw that up.

Yep, you're right. I remember watching that, and it was amazing to me how terrible The Who could be.

I think the real problem is that they're trying to act like it's a concert, but that's not the venue... It's a football game, in a huge stadium... It's really not a concert setting, no matter how hard you try.

Twain Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 0:55:12

I tend to have low expectations for halftime shows, but other than the sound problems, I didn't think this was that bad.

Granted, I wasn't exactly a captive audience as I was doing other stuff, but I think you're going to get the same mediocre at best show whether it's someone like the Black Eyed Peas out there or if it's some classic rock band.

Heck, they've gone the direction of the classic rock bands the last couple years and they haven't been any better, and someone like Disturbed isn't going to have the mainstream appeal to make the Super Bowl. Heck, Disturbed wasn't even THAT popular even when they WERE popular.

It's either going to be a pop/hip hop show, a pop show or a rock legend show, because they're going to try to get a mass audience appeal.

Next year I'm calling it: Justin Bieber, half-time show.

WHO'S GOT BIEBER FEVER?

Popcom Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 3:01:13

define sound problems..

fergie can't sing. at all. her "singing" voice is a disaster. sounded like a bag of cats being beat by a bag of dogs.
slash must have HUGE debts to be convinced to sing so low as to preform with her.

as for disturbed, define popular? they main not be main stream pop, popular, but they are still immensely popular within there genre.

there are pop singers out there that can actually sing. those should be doing the half time show if u want to appeal to the largest audience.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NightShade

Feb 8th 2011, 3:47:21

Slash, the former Guns N' Roses guitarist? I lost all respect for him years ago. At one time I really got hooked into believing all of the bullfluff he had to say about Axl Rose... I even read his autobiography in an attempt to understand how the band could seem perfectly fine from 1991 to 1994, and then go from "Everything's cool, we're working on the next album right now, no safe bets on when it should be out, Summer of 1996 is my best guess." in the Fall of 1995 to going on MTV (back when it was actually all about music) to say "Yep, I just quit Guns N' Roses." on October 31, 1996.

What really made me lose all respect for him is that some of the material used for the Velvet Revolver album 'Contraband' with the exception of "Set Me Free" was material written by Slash while in Guns N' Roses. "Sucker Train Blues" and "Slither" being among them. That and seeing Slash on the side of Monster Energy Drink, pimping his solo album was the last straw.

Edited By: NightShade on Feb 8th 2011, 4:02:43
See Original Post
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

Feb 8th 2011, 4:04:33

Also... you wanna know why he might be in debt? Scott Weiland quit as singer for Velvet Revolver back in April 2008, they still have not recruited another singer since then. So, as far as him having any debts, it could have come from his solo album pretentiously titled 'Slash'.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke