Verified:

DavvEDavvE Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 17:33:51

Back to the game after 8 years and play my first express game.

I felt I was doing pretty good actually, always logged out rank 1 and had calculated a top 10 finish in the pace I was doing.
I know it's just a week between resets and I can try again next round.

But not really fun with 3 countries ganging up and massmurder all my civilians in 10 minutes. Especially since i hadn't even touched them at all.
But I guess since they were all TroubleMakers it didn't matter to them.

Lost the will to play again.....remember why I quit last time

Ulysses Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 17:46:52

Hitler said the same thing in WWII.....

iNouda Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 17:55:45

In case an admin reads this, could someone perma-ban these troublemaker fags from express? It's not the first time they've organized kills on people even after being deleted set after set.

Kingme Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 18:01:58

DavvEDavvE,

Glad you tried coming back to the game. There is a special GDI in express that blocks any country from sending harmful attacks at you.
(like the GS's and missiles they used to kill you)

If you join GDI, as long as you do not attack a country more than once, they will be unable to hurt you like you like I mentioned above.

Unfortunately, it has almost become a necessity to join GDI in express.

iNouda Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 18:11:09

Actually for this set strangely enough a lot more people aren't in GDI. Might be due to influx of ex-players coming back to try the game. :p

Still doesn't excuse those troublemaker nubs from killing people set of set just for lulz.

DavvEDavvE Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 18:21:39

@Kingme: Thank you, it felt good to be back until this. If I play another reset GDI is definitely a necessary expense.
Just read about it in express and seems that would have kept me alive from these douches.
But since I haven't played express before I probably would have messed up my end-game anyway :-P

Helmet Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:05:57

I got killed too. Don't worry about it. You can start playing again next Wed and we've both learned a valuable lesson. You always join GDI at turn 100 because there are some assholes killing people for fun.

m0nz0

Feb 4th 2011, 19:26:08

Originally posted by Helmet:
I got killed too. Don't worry about it. You can start playing again next Wed and we've both learned a valuable lesson. You always join GDI at turn 100 because there are some assholes killing people for fun.

hahahaha...
Join GDI = put on your Helmet! ^^
fluff~
Im m0nz0
Trouble Maker

tenshim0 Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:29:57

Yea im that asshole
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

iNouda Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:33:18

Could you guys stop being fluffs? You're chasing people away from the game. If you really want to kill stuff, go play on alliance or FFA. -.-

m0nz0

Feb 4th 2011, 19:37:35

Originally posted by iNouda:
Could you guys stop being fluffs? You're chasing people away from the game. If you really want to kill stuff, go play on alliance or FFA. -.-

"Like" "Comment" "Share"
iNouda, you're forced me to "Like" on this! o.O
Happy Chinese New Year~
Im m0nz0
Trouble Maker

Helmet Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:42:48

Quit being fluffs!

iNouda Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 19:46:33

This Chinese new year I'm attempting to net instead of killing and getting deleted :p Looks like you guys haven't learned your lessons yet though :(

18 road fatalities yesterday on the North-South highway. 14 of those motorcycle nubs. Lolz.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2011, 21:07:46

I know previously these guys were deleted with the message that you can't do planning outside of the game. But even if they do all of their messages in game, isn't it still team play if they attack people who have never hit them?

Granted, express GDI would prevent these deaths, but it seems against the spirit of the rules to have players who band together (in-game or out) and kill someone who did not hit any of them (and thus removes the "protecting my allies" reasoning for a kill).

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 22:17:56

Maybe you should take a break again from the game because i doubt these trouble makers will ever leave.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

lincoln

Feb 4th 2011, 22:40:58

as long as people are venting

1,700,000 turrets are not enough to stop a one man BR campaign of twenty seven special attacks?

gotta love this server

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 22:47:24

for you we make an exception, gregg