Verified:

DM Game profile

Patron

Feb 4th 2011, 2:04:28

Keep running your mother fluffing dude. You going around telling everyone that you know for a fact I was the one who ran the bot and the mods/admins have proof and they can post whenever they like.

Can't wait till they do and you shove that fluffing foot of yours right into your mouth. Keep my name out of your mother fluffing mouth before I really "bot" you.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:06:14

Not a good idea to threaten like that DM :P
On the other hand, I am pretty sure we all know that you wouldn't have run a AB bot, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DM Game profile

Patron

Feb 4th 2011, 2:07:55

Threaten like what? Who said the "bot" had anything to do with EE? Please don't make assumptions. Thanks

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:12:39

Originally posted by DM:
Threaten like what? Who said the "bot" had anything to do with EE? Please don't make assumptions. Thanks

Originally posted by DM:
before I really "bot" you.

I made no assumption, responded directly to what was said. But I can say that threatening someone on ffat is not very effective, after all this is ffat.
NBK

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:14:43

well, i kinda didn't

but ok, whatever you seam to think on that one. im not getting into this.

what i say doesn't really matter though. its up to the mods, so why do you care?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:22:54

just let the admins deal with it.....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:23:50

I never thought for a moment that DM used a bot.
NBK

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:29:53

thats cause ur not a simpleton K4F :)

but the low IQ brigade of FFAT love to throw stones at KA at every chance they get....

To even think me or DM would use AB's is almost laughable,but thats why they aint so bright....
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 2:32:31

PM me if you have a problem with me.

this just kinda seems childish, trying to attenwhore with an accusation of accusations like that.

did i say that right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 3:24:19

not that I really want anything to do with this....

but are you really gonna sit there and lie about telling people you thought DM was running the bot, and had mod proof of it, mrford?

idc what you two wanna fluff-fight about...but that's just fluffty.

If you don't comprehend why someone would be upset if your accusations are based on bias instead of fact, I hope the mods will reconsider your level of access to the game.

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 3:31:00

like i said b4... we will always be blamed cause of the past.....

The fact whomever it was hit the clan we are at war with makes it look very suss and its the FFAT way to just throw mud our way....

were big boys and can handle it, but DM has the right to blow up, i think there are other ppl saying more about this than fordy tho....
<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 3:35:13

Originally posted by NOW3P:
not that I really want anything to do with this....

but are you really gonna sit there and lie about telling people you thought DM was running the bot, and had mod proof of it, mrford?

idc what you two wanna fluff-fight about...but that's just fluffty.

If you don't comprehend why someone would be upset if your accusations are based on bias instead of fact, I hope the mods will reconsider your level of access to the game.

i dont have access to any type of game mod information based on my mostly ceremonial title. especially regarding this.

like i said, if you have a problem, or a question PM me. i kinda feel my few statements via PM on this fact were misinterpreted
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 3:36:01

i think its dumb to call him out on ffat. everybody else that didnt know/didnt care to know about it now does....

maybe a PM next time would do...

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rico Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 4:14:54

What is this? DM worried about his reputation?

Sorry dude, but you ruined your own reputation. People wouldn't point fingers at you if you weren't such a cheating bastard. Same with Bsnake. You got to live with your past actions.

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 4:21:35

And what excatly have i done since the game turned into EE????

<Crippler> 115m NW

DM Game profile

Patron

Feb 4th 2011, 5:43:00

Not worries about a reputation. If you're dumb enough to waste your time thinking I am then more power to ya.

I pointed it out directly because I login to MULTIPLE people telling me you're (MrFord) running around telling everyone you have proof I ran the bot. Pretty sad I even got messages on facebook about it.

Don't like being called out publicly? Keep my name out of your thought process. It's simple.

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 5:51:17

okay, ill fall down to your level and bite

if you wish to get mad at everyone that thinks that you were the one that ran the bot, you better be prepared to start a fluff ton more threads.

in fact, i find it flattering that you singled me out out of all the proponents of your incredible reputation.

it is kind of ironic that you come on here cussing up a storm, throwing one of your legendary hissy fits (yes i understand that that is an ironic statement) and threaten to bot me for saying that you botted me. it is statements like that, that you have made before, that i passed along to the mods along with answering some obligatory questions about the LaE site and what i had access to and what i didn't have access to.

this fact is what i told others (and by others the only people that i had stated that i knew it was you were NOW3P, Llaar, and a few of my clan mates. i actually have logs of me refusing to talk about it with other players. who they tiold after that isnt my fault. i only told NOW3P so he wouldnt look like a dipfluff defending you like we did last time incase it was true), and nothing more than this fact. i have no access to other information that i have divulged and my rank as "wiki editor" had nothing to do with what i know.

you should have PMed me and confronted me or asked me a question, instead of flying here onto FFAT and attempting to start a fluff storm. it will not end well for you at all, trust me, i know how its going to end.

PM me next time. that is your lesson for the day.

The question for the day is why are you being extremely and publicly defensive? why didn't you just PM me or find me on IRC? i think i have seen this play before, only this time, i wont look like a jackass defending you only to be slapped down when an explanation is posted by the mods. weather it was you or not, you sure are looking more and more guilty by your actions.

food for thought:

lets say it was DM. fluffing ingenious. You "take a set off" so you dont have any KA tagged countries to be deleted (im assuming that you dont have any KA tagged countries) so now K can stick to the "we didnt have any deleted countries so we didnt do it or know about it!"

your one of many fluffups was bragging about all the crazy things that were going to happen this set and that you were probably going to FS the entire server and that FFA would see things that they havnt seen in years this set. im sorry but that hole is only getting deeper DM.

if you wish to talk about this further, please PM me. i wont be responding again

Edited By: mrford on Feb 4th 2011, 6:02:57
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Tin Man

Feb 4th 2011, 6:10:17

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

SaRaveok Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 6:17:22

this thread is full of epic fail!
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

crazyserb Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 6:40:27

its so cool when people forget this is just a game...but hey go ahead and kill each other!

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 7:14:11

I demand a 1vs1!!!!

;)
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

mdevol Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 8:37:34

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
I demand a 1vs1!!!!

;)

and by 1vs1 do you mean 16 vs 16 OR 16 vs 480(in theory)?

too soon?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 8:42:19

The question them becomes... Who is the 480 and who is the 16?

Nobody has pointed a finger at mrford yet ;)

*It was HIM slagpit, it was HIM*

Can we just drop this already? If the bot runner is ever discovered, I am sure the Admins would let us know. There is no use pointing fingers at anyone right now

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 9:27:07

"There is no use pointing fingers at anyone right now"

the fluffwits ohhh i mean fingers have been pointed... and well major Fail....

<Crippler> 115m NW

pocketchange

Feb 4th 2011, 9:34:21

I feel dumb, what is a bot?

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 9:36:48

the former dutch minister of foreign affairs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bot
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 9:37:31

its an automatd way to play countries...
<Crippler> 115m NW

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 9:42:38

Its like the Showtime Rotisserie from those infomercials...

"Just set it, and forget it"

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 9:44:24

RON POPEIL
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

joeskin Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:12:18

joeskin rules :)
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Havoc Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:55:04

classic.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

DM Game profile

Patron

Feb 4th 2011, 18:48:07

Tagged 16 with KAxGD, wanna try making another long-winded pointless response MrFord? Would you like my country numbers? They were the ones killing you last night. Come get some. How about giving you 2 months to prep your countries this time for a 1v1? Or would you get hit and come here crying about how you retagged solo and got blindsided?

Regardless of saying you would see something you have not seen in a long time is a far cry from having proof I or anyone in KA ran the bot.

See, no matter what happens, you will always find ways to run your mouth about KA becuase your little fluff ass couldn't hack it in LaE. Move on pank, grow up.

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 20:13:58

I will not release private conversations, or even portions of private conversations on FFAT, but I can certainly say with no doubt in my mind that you DID insinuate that you had mod provided information on DM, mrford. I'll happily post it here with your approval for the community to consider, if you'd like to go that route.

Honestly, I think a topic like this DOES belong on FFAT. Although I'm not a fan of DM's approach, I think when a member of the admin team oversteps his bounds as such it DOES warrant public conversation, as that is who you guys ultimately are responsible to in this game. To hell with his reputation, or his persona, or whatever the heck else you want to call it - this to me is a clean cut issue of an admin acting with a very strong bias, and needs to be addressed.

I mean, let's be honest here....you lied about info you had, lied about knowing who the bot runner was, and misrepresented your information to several players, then lied about even giving that info in the first place. Then, as if that weren't enough, you privately rip those players for calling you out on your lie about providing the info, and make even more unfounded accusations.

Sorry dude, but that SCREAMS of bias to any observer who happens to know even a hair of you and DM's history - and frankly, I hope the admins will now look just as closely at your ability to be an admin neutrally as they will at the bot runner himself.

I would also like to remind folks that despite his history, DM is just as deserving of due process as anyone else. Anything less is a detriment to the game, and I hope people legitimately understand that. If we go around throwing biased accusations up in the air with no basis to back them up on, we will lose some very good players very quickly. I'm completely fine with banning whoever was responsible for this whole fiasco for life - but let's at least make sure we're banning the right guy first, not the guy we'd like it to be, eh?

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 22:18:43

NOW3P u have to understand what one clan had 1/2 its tag deleted after 2 or 3 sets of cheating?

What clan had 2 members claim they would run bots this set if things did not go the way they wanted?

Who kept saying they were not cheating the whole time?

NOW THINK HOW would your thought process go?

that said i am waiting for the mods to tell us what they think happen and i am keeping my mind open till we know what happen.

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 22:37:53

I completely understand the thought process, and have never made any claims to being better than it myself - believe me, when I first saw the news I was even wondering who I was going to end up having to ban from KA and lose as a member.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that this thought process is the CORRECT one to use in resolving a situation like this correctly...as a matter of fact, I would consider it one of the worst mentalities to go into resolving this issue with. I had to pull myself back and try to look at the facts, and I would hope that others would do the same.

Try to understand that just because something is similar, that doesn't necessarily make them one in the same. Zebras and Ferraris both have stripes, but only one can go 200 miles an hour, and only one will likely ever get mounted on someone's wall as a hunting trophy.

I have my suspicions as to what happened with the bot, but the mods have a much better set of tools and information than I do, and I trust their judgment in matters like this %100. If they do in fact decide that anyone from KA was behind the bot, everyone else will have to get in line behind me to ban them from the site and lead the campaign for a ban from the game. Until then though, nobody knows exactly who was behind this thing, and I'm going to withhold jumping the gun on reacting to it until there is some actual information available to make a decision on, and not just one person's personal assumptions.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 22:53:05

Originally posted by LeftyHa8er:
that said i am waiting for the mods to tell us what they think happen and i am keeping my mind open till we know what happen.

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 23:02:53

I saw that part too....here's where I take issue with that....

I could come on here and say something like "I'm not gonna tell you guys that leftyh8er ran the bot, but I've heard somethings, and there's a lot of ex cheaters in IMP. I will just have to keep my ears open and let the mods sort it out."

You and I both know you had nothing to do with running the but, but reinforcing the wrong thought process, then going on to say you will trust the mods to figure it out is a completely conflicting message, and obviously you intentionally sent both.

As a point of reference, this is why I hate today's 24 hour news station personalities. They infer one thing (usually something they couldn't legally get away with saying on the air unless they follow the formula precisely), then contradict it with their next statement so that they can claim no culpability to their original statement even though it came out of their mouths not 30 seconds earlier.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 23:13:05

your kind of right but what i felt i was trying to due was show how people were thinking and why they would go down that path of thought.

my last statement was me saying that while i know all of the past i am still not sure of what is going on and that i want people who know more about what happen than me to show me the proof of who cheated

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 4:31:45

I definitely get the line of thinking - KA's member base was my first thought to check out for anything suspicious as well.

I guess I'm just hoping folks will reserve passing final judgment until facts are released.

Despite insinuations from others, in private or in public, I am pretty about %99 confident most folks' primary gut reaction is incorrect, for reasons I'll keep to myself for now.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 7:15:31

i understand and agree NOW3P. at the same time...

the mods are gonna say something about it. eventually. why come on here flaming, why not just wait until the mods sort it out.

made it much worst to come here bashing and being uber defensive regardless of if he had anything to do with it or not, it will not have an outcome on what happened or what will happen once mods find out who did it.

we will see what the mods say. and as much as i understand there are plenty of folks not fond of CC or what it stands for, it look awfully far-fetched with the timing and the targeting that it wouldnt be someone SOMEHOW connected to KA or thier coalition.

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 7:56:17

it's time to just wait for the mods/admins to tell us what happened.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Dizology Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 8:11:46

Close this thread.