Verified:

umdevious Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 5:23:26

Hi guys I'm new to the game is there anyway for me to buy/sell with a particular person? Any help would be so appreciated.

gambit Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 5:29:34

you cant buy/sell from individuals... only through the public market can you buy goods from other countries...

if you really wanted to "trade" with a certain person/country... you could send each other Foreign Affairs packages to trade goods for cash... but that is going to cost you each 3 turns... and you need to be allied also... which costs a certain amount of money per turn to keep up the alliance... :)
Natural Born Killer

Havoc Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 6:03:37

that would be interesting if you could buy sell off one specific person's country string though heh..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

gambit Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 6:09:50

but has way too much potential for abuse
Natural Born Killer

Havoc Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 6:10:58

yeah it would have to have a fluff load of regulations/limitations
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 18:31:25

It'd be an easier way to do buyouts. Buyouts with 16 countries and Standing Orders and everything else that's out there are already pretty easy. If they actually allowed you to sell to another country specifically, that'd be ridiculously easy.

On the bright side, all the people complaining about self-farming would have something new to complain about :P

Mad Morticia Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 4:13:11

Hey, um.

Would like to take this opportunity to invite you to play in PANLV, a netting clan, every member of which is exceptional except for me. But I guarantee you will not only have heaps of fun with us but your every question will be answered by people who have been playing for years.

Do come and join us. We promise you a big welcoming party.

http://panlv.legendsatearth.com/

Havoc Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 4:16:52

she's already applied:)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Punkus Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 4:50:35

it would be like the gayness of self farming only selling to thyself
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*