Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 15:28:31

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

LaF- A peaceful alliance almost every reset... they thrive on the placement of countries, it's common practice to help the few people who stand a legitimate chance of winning the reset to get higher positions. it's been that way for 13years. There's nothing wrong with that. By having the higher country positions they were always able to bring in new members and also became a place where people liked to retire to grow in peace and live up to the legacy the ranks gave. it helped thier alliance.

LaF has never run aid chains, inter farming, organised buy outs, land trading etc, laf's aiding comes down to last minute t10 battles. Which for years every alliance would try and make sure there guy was t10 and laf was forced to battle that with its own aiding. As that faded away less and less laffers were actually willing to participate in that to the point where its very rarely done, unless its felt that the guy being pushed out doesnt have a legit finish pretty much.

Odd, I seem to remember LaF aiding some of their countries into the top 10 back in E:2025...think it was the Jan 14-Mar 16, 2009 reset. That was after several resets of IX tagkilling LaF. None of the countries that LaF had FAed into the top 10 had a chance in hell of making it in there on their own, primarily because most of LaF started late in the set (they were waiting to see if IX would hit them again). I remember that mostly because some EVO countries were pushed out of the top 10 by LaF-aided countries.

Anyways, to the people that keep saying "It's the ALLIANCE server" and "it's supposed to be a GROUP effort", answer this:

Why do you keep saying "It's the ALLIANCE server" and "it's supposed to be a GROUP effort", when the results of what you are advocating only result in INDIVIDUAL success?

Edited By: NukEvil on Feb 1st 2011, 15:33:11
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.