Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 5:32:13

Retal Rules: Non Allied Clans

In the matter of Standard Strikes and Planned Strikes;
1 hit means 1 retal.
2 consecutive hits, means 3 retals and is determined as 1 retal for the first hit, and 2 for the second.
3 consecutive hits, means 7 retals and is determined at 1 retal for the first hit, 2 for the second, and 4 for the third.
4 hits by one country to our clan will result in us seeking FA matters to find a way to resolve the matter as peacefully as we can, however the minimum we will accept is 12 authorized retals.
5 or more hits by a single country will result in it most likely being killed unless the offending clans FA can work something out peacefully.
5 or more hits made by a single clan in 24 hours will also result in FA contact because obviously there is a problem developing that needs solved but will generally be 1:1 per single country unless multiple hits from same country.

Retal Policies for allied clans will be on a pact by pact basis, but will generally begin at 2:1 retals (two retals per grab)

Using Spies;

Using spies in an information gathering capacity is perfectly fine providing you are not camping out taking a peak at our countries everyday. Doing a spy op, a ally op, or a market op. is acceptable. However, if our entire clan has a list of spy ops being done on them, the entire clan will be put in an alert status, and prepare for war. This is done with good reason and should not really need much more explaining beyond that.

Harmful spy-ops, basically any spy-op not listed in the previous paragraph will be dealt with as the following.
Obviously, if you do not fail the op, you cannot get caught. However if you fail, every spy op done in that hour will be assumed as yours. If there are more than 3 ops done your clan FA will be contacted and your country will most likely be killed depending on the severity of the attacks (i.e., if you just did 3, you may just get retaled a few times, but if you did 30, your country will die, even if you failed 29 of them)

Special Attacks(Missiles, GS, BR, AB);

These will not be tolerated, and will be treated as,

1 attack : 3 retals
2 attacks: 7 retals
3 attacks: FA Contact, offender most likely farmed.
4 attacks: FA Contact, offender most likely killed.
5 Attacks: Offender will be killed, Offense will be treated as an act of war if Offending clan does not contact our clan within 24 hours.

Reguarding Two Stepping, Reverse Two Stepping, and dropping Acres;

Do it and we'll kill the offender's string.

There really shouldn't any questions about this policy, as it's simple enough even Ivan could understand it.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 5:40:02

"4 hits by one country to our clan will result in us seeking FA matters to find a way to resolve the matter as peacefully as we can, however the minimum we will accept is 12 authorized retals.
5 or more hits by a single country will result in it most likely being killed unless the offending clans FA can work something out peacefully. "

Are these consecutive hits by one country?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Desperado Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 5:45:44

I hate you KC

pants antler

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 5:46:22

I love you Despie. :)
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Pain Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 6:33:41

id like to add an addendum to Focus' official policy.

All hits by Focus members may be retalled on any of Despys countries at a rate of 3:1 should you not want to retal the offending country.

Crippler will confirm this shortly.

Edited By: Pain on Jan 26th 2011, 7:45:27
See Original Post
Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 6:39:22

I think we'll adopt that as well. All hits by IMP members may be retalled on any of Despys countries at a rate of 3:1 regardless of whether you want to retal the offending country or not ;)

Desperado Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 7:33:50

Confirmed on what pain said

*doesn't play any countries this set*

pants antler

Pain Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 7:58:36

Additional Addendum:

In the case that Despy does not run any countries, or all countries have been destroyed (most likely scenario), all retals may be transfered to a 50/50 split on Pain and KC's at a rate of 3:1 where the 3rd retal is chosen based on the flipping of a coin where heads represents Pain and tails represents KC.

Signed,

Pain

Desperado Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 9:03:41

i thought it was heads they retal on kc's country, and tails kc's country gets retaled

pants antler

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 12:24:09

please note: KC's countries are tagged Panlv so just choose some random Panlv country and that will satisfy the retal policy.

Desperado Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 6:29:54

confirmed

imp members like hiding in other tags

hey.. you set yourself up on that one :P

pants antler

Mathais Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 12:55:35

*Laughs*

Yup.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 13:48:00

Most of IMP will be hiding in Focus this set.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 15:13:18

That's right, i'm really primeval,rico,fiat,kc and patriot!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 15:44:38

I knew it!!!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 16:18:19

He's lying. I'm Havoc. Like I said: tagged in Panlv. Also, Patriot is Pain, not Crippler

Havoc Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 16:35:31

confirmed
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 19:42:04

if we wanna get technical patriot is the fake fiat :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 19:42:49

lol. no he isn't.

Mathais Game profile

Jan 27th 2011, 22:15:22

I AM THE REAL CRIPPLER!!!

Rico Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 0:04:07

Will the real Crippler please stand up?

Oh wait he can't, he is crippled.

Pain Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 19:31:50

speaking of patriot he IMed on aim about 2 weeks ago trying to get me to play WoW LOL. where is that little fluffer he told me he wasnt playing earth.

Desperado Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 9:38:14

*kills mobzta*

leave my fluff alone :P

pants antler