Verified:

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 20:19:53

clearly you left your comprehension skills at the door jon, since clearly i illustrate how two grabs for the same amount of land can either be a topfeed or not a topfeed, hence illustrating how the amount of land taken is not the destinguishing character of a topfeed.

The people complaining arnt the people being topfeed, its the people trying to topfeed and finding that they end up losing acers.

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 1:28:54

NOW3P
I wouldn't call it a topfeed unless country B was had a higher NW than country A - and even then I would say standard retals should apply.....but then again, I don't know my elbow from my asshole in the FA world anymore...
---------------------------------

:P

hitting upwards in nw doesn't give the best returns since 2007 or so. best return comes from "midfeeding".

General TwizTid

Apr 28th 2010, 7:10:41

When i first started playing this game

Topfeed: country with lower land AND NW hit a country with higher land AND nw.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 7:13:08

um, that quote is definitely messed up twiz... there is nothing to fear but fear itself would be more like it lol
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Rockman Game profile

May 3rd 2010, 1:22:58

You couldn't bounce the retal, so its a topfeed.

Thats my standards. Don't hit someone unless you're at war with their alliance, or unless you can bounce their retal. Get more defense!

anoniem Game profile

May 3rd 2010, 2:08:26

":P

hitting upwards in nw doesn't give the best returns since 2007 or so. best return comes from "midfeeding"."

If the best returns come from mid-feeding, then, clearly by that definition, it was a mid-feed at best?
re(ally)tired

Eric171 Game profile

May 3rd 2010, 3:24:58

Originally posted by anoniem:
":P

hitting upwards in nw doesn't give the best returns since 2007 or so. best return comes from "midfeeding"."

If the best returns come from mid-feeding, then, clearly by that definition, it was a mid-feed at best?

if you embrace the literal meaning of the word and hump it to death, yeah.

Otherwise, no. And that is why I base it on how much can be recovered by the hit country, which isn't a perfect standard, but it is better than most.

Zahc Game profile

Jun 24th 2013, 5:47:29

we need more ivan
llort orp s`fos