Verified:

Juusto Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:05:55

Pandoras Last Vikings retal policy for unpacted clans/countries:

PANLV only allows one hit per country in 48h against us.

1:1
2:3
3:6
4+ kill
Harmful spy ops, missiles, GSs, BRs and ABing - 2:1/kill

if there is more than 5 hits from the same alliance in 24h, the 6th will be retalled 2:1, ect. (all hits on diff countries)

reverse 2 stepping:

If someone is self-farming--you cannot grab outside the clan with a country you've hit for at least 72 hours, and you should not be farming your country down to nothing, waiting 72 hours and then going out and attacking other countries.

The basic idea here is if you use your countries as farms, it shouldn't preclude you from ever making landgrabs with that country. The idea is NOT to screw other people over from having any legitimate shot at retaliating.

- You can farm you retaller AFTER the retal. Just do it withing 24h.

- Reverse 2 stepping will be retalled same way than 2 stepping.

Jetter policy:

With all the bonuses given to the attacker, including the planned strike bonus, 3 offensive ally slots compared to 2 defensive ally slots and the new bonuses that can help one's attack strength even further, we at PANLV feel that it has become truly impossible to defend one's land against someone who is specifically targeting someone and who is very motivated to make the break. While we fully understand the thoughts expressed by other clans along the lines of "If you can't defend your land, it's not your land" and can fully get on board with this idea for low-defense land-farms, etc., if it takes someone running 80% or more jets in order to break a country, then it IS well defended, and thus we will look at each of those cases individually and determine if it is an intentional targeting of a particular country with the use of a jetter.

We are NOT pushing towards the implementation of a top-feeding policy, as we do agree with other clans on the idea that if someone doesn't make any attempt to defend their land, they have no claim to hold onto their land. We encourage other clans to adopt the same policies, but regardless, these are the rules we intend to play by, and that we'd be happy to abide by for other clans that want to adopt them as well.

- if the country is 80% jets, +/- few %´s, its an all jetter and it can only be used for retals. How to count the %: jets/(turrets+jets)*100

- All hits by jetter will be looked case by case and will be retalled 1:1, 2:1 or more, depends how intentional the hit was.

If another alliance is involved, there should be FA contact for anything other than the 1:1.

Our main FA´s are:

Juusto
msn:

Havoc
msn:

FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Twain Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:10:09

As Juusto stated: We encourage other people to adopt the same policies. There's no agenda behind these, like an attempt to protect self-farmers, as everyone who intends to netgain could benefit from these rules.

Furthermore, we also suggest these as general guidelines more than strict policy. At times it will be clear that the guidelines don't fit, for instance if someone with 80% jets breaks a country with 0 defense, it'd be kind of silly to consider it a "jetter" hit, since it only required a minimal amount of jets that ANY country would have on hand to break the country.

Basically, we'll be using these as general guidelines accompanied by common sense.

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:13:33

i fell asleep mid way....

lucky im too lazy to grab,even myself lol...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:22:22

I predict that this doesn't go well ...
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:22:40

denied!

fluff YOU
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Juusto Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:33:35

whats the problem KyleCleric?
MSN:

Punkus Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:38:57

Good luck enforcing that

are your netter sure they want to war each set for such policies?

Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

Juusto Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:41:58

again whats the problem?
MSN:

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:43:23

If you actually read his post it says that there will be FA contact for anything more than 1:1...keep your tiny fluffing fluffs in your pants
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:43:43

PANLV only allows one hit per country in 48h against us.

and

if there is more than 5 hits from the same alliance in 24h, the 6th will be retalled 2:1, ect. (all hits on diff countries)

The first really is no business of yours. it doesn't matter if that country hits you or the equivalent country. the result to you is the same so it's a fairly pointless policy.

The second one will never be accepted by IMP. Our LG rate on a clan is determined by a number of factors. While we may decide internally not to hit you more than 5 times a day (or usually less), we'd never accept a strict limit. We'd treat a 2:1 retal as an overretal.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:44:55

We also don't recognize any jetter policy.

Juusto Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:47:20

well just pointing out that NBK policy is 72h per one hit... see their retal policy at their site (before they go and change it).

and KC we have already talk about the other thing. So you already know this.
MSN:

synoder Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:47:59

I think it's a pretty fair policy.

mrford Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:52:34

I don't want panlv's land

I will be taking all of twains land though. It's tasty
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twain Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:55:36

DAMN YOU FORD.

Twain Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 2:04:13

Kyle: First off, the 5 times in 24 hours isn't even our original idea, it's borrowed from NBK's policy. We will make contact as stated, but we're stating this now to avoid ambiguity.

Furthermore, as a clan that generally wars, would you even be running any countries that would have 80% jets? Typically your countries have been pretty well built for war, and that typically means high turrets and high troops.

The only way I really see us having an issue with IMP on this one is if you guys want it to be an issue. I would more foresee this being an issue with 1-man tags and other netting tags.

OrigOzzyB

Jan 25th 2011, 2:04:27

Most clans don't allow a last day strike either KC.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 2:07:00

Originally posted by OrigOzzyB:
Most clans don't allow a last day strike either KC.

Or protect tag jumpers and suiciders

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 2:11:50

have fun with this

Havoc Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 2:20:46

That is actually the reason for these policies, to make the game more fun
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Desperado Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 10:01:57

" if it takes someone running 80% or more jets in order to break a country, then it IS well defended, and thus we will look at each of those cases individually and determine if it is an intentional targeting of a particular country with the use of a jetter."

so... I'm using an all jetter and your country is well defended... if I have 3 million jets and you have 100k turrets?

and btw, per your reverse two stepping policy up there juusto, I coulda made one of your members really mad this past reset cause of his reverse two-stepping... so just a word of advice, if you're going to have a policy against it, I would advice against letting your members do it.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 11:14:51

this is why grabbing is a pain in the arse.....
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Desperado Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 11:24:22

eh, i have no trouble

the pain in the ass is checking for what needs retalled

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

EViL

Jan 25th 2011, 13:09:10

This policy reeks of alliance server garbage.

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 13:17:26

u mean u could be arse to look it all over lol....
<Crippler> 115m NW

EViL

Jan 25th 2011, 13:38:48

Honestly, no. I started skimming once I decided I wasn't going to be following it.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 13:45:58

Originally posted by Juusto:
well just pointing out that NBK policy is 72h per one hit... see their retal policy at their site (before they go and change it).

and KC we have already talk about the other thing. So you already know this.

Thanks for pointing that out, forgot to change it, it is indeed 24 hours. Updated now.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 13:47:39

If you fellows recognise an all jetter as such a country as stated above, then I don't really have a problem with that.
NBK will not adopt the policy for our own, but I will let members know, not to do it.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 25th 2011, 13:54:37

The day I listen to k4f the day I retire on vacation
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Mathais Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 14:59:20

Originally posted by Twain:

Basically, we'll be using these as general guidelines accompanied by common sense.

You'd be the first clan EVER to have common sense as part of an FA policy... And stick to it.

Havoc Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 17:10:59

Originally posted by Desperado:
" if it takes someone running 80% or more jets in order to break a country, then it IS well defended, and thus we will look at each of those cases individually and determine if it is an intentional targeting of a particular country with the use of a jetter."

so... I'm using an all jetter and your country is well defended... if I have 3 million jets and you have 100k turrets?

No, as Twain said earlier..:
"Furthermore, we also suggest these as general guidelines more than strict policy. At times it will be clear that the guidelines don't fit, for instance if someone with 80% jets breaks a country with 0 defense, it'd be kind of silly to consider it a "jetter" hit, since it only required a minimal amount of jets that ANY country would have on hand to break the country."
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 19:30:22

As guidelines, fine. We'll have to address those issues when they inevitably come up.

Twain Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 20:01:39

And that's exactly what we intend them to be, Kyle. Simply guidelines.

I'd like to think that with some minor exceptions, we've been fairly reasonable to deal with, making our intentions and our reasons very clear when people have had issues with us. We're not trying to create conflict here or pick fights.

At the same time, if people are doing to use this as a reason to pick a fight with us, we're more than happy to go to the mattresses on this one if that's how people are going to perceive this. Hopefully, nothing addressed in the above policy will have to be resolved in such a way though.

Tin Man

Jan 25th 2011, 23:10:31

I'ma run 16 100% jet countries and piss ya off errday how's that sound?

Twain Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 23:21:40

Good news about someone running 16 jetters and trying to piss us off? Jetters are easy to kill. ;)

Again. It's a guideline, but if someone were to seriously do that, Tin Man, we wouldn't have any hesitation to kill them off. If someone is obviously targeting us and trying to piss us off, we have plenty of war hungry guys and plenty of netters who ultimately are happy to war if it means protecting future netting sets.

OrigOzzyB

Jan 25th 2011, 23:33:04

I r hungry f0r WARR

Twain Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 1:30:08

Originally posted by OrigOzzyB:
I r hungry f0r WARR

Exhibit A of "war hungry guys."

We'd like to keep OzzyB in his cage while we hug trees, but if people are obviously picking a fight, we'll have to let him out.

Link Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 7:21:50

sounds good to me.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks