Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:37:35

So what exactly did those last 2 do to you?

farking hypocrites.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:43:16

Jesus, for a group of people that like to act holier than thou you sure like to post countless threads about SoF attempting to start a mud slinging contest.

You are either a hypocrit yourself or you are trying way too hard to create a beef, real or fake, with sof.

Either way having 7 threads on the same topic when you could of just posted in one of the other threads is getting annoying.

And no, I don't have any countries in sof at this time and don't know if I'll be playing for them next set. It's just a general observation.

To use turnabout on a comment you made about me a while back

stop attention whoring, it isn't a good color on you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:49:07

Were you untagged? If so, then you have no rights.

And if the countries were run by the same person who picked a fight with SoF with some of his other countries, don't expect for them to wait around for the rest of the untaggeds to join in the fun.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:30:57

a. the countries are not mine

b. The owner of those countries has made 2 hits on SoF since he started playing FFA about a week ago

c. The owner of those countries is new to FFA, and isn't even in KA

d. I'm really just curious why SoF feels justified in killing untags that have not hit them at all.

If you really wanna know mrford, my concern with this is the impression SoF is leaving on new players to the game/server. Given the influx of 800 something new players to the game in the last 30 days, and their inevitable migration to FFA, you could say I'm slightly concerned with what our player retention rates in FFA will be if this is the welcome they receive.

I'd think as a member of the admin team you'd understand this concern, but given your dislike of all things KA I'll forgive you anyways.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:43:37

LMFAO

with the way you guys play you have no room to say fluff about what anyone else does

so its ok to be complete jackasses to people that have played for years, but not to the new guys?

put the pipe down son
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

aponic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:48:06

Since you came out offering lists of our countries we decided to keep killing.
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:48:39

Ok, lemme break this down for the newly visiting reading impaired users...

A. This is not about anyone's FA policy but SoF's. If you have an issue with something KA has done, feel free to make another thread. I know you rode a shorter bus than all the other kids, but try to stay on topic pls.

B. Yes, the way we treat new players to the game and older players who should know better ARE different. We begrudge them mistakes for the sake of welcoming them, we try to teach them, and we certainly don't kill their countries just for being there.

C. I put the pipe down long before the best part of your DNA slipped down the crack of your whore mom's ass and made a stain on the hotel bed sheet - I'm not your "son", nor your "buddy", nor any other colloquialism you might try to pull out of your cum stained ass. How's that for being a jackass?

aponic Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:50:41

Glad to see you know everything about this mysterious new player in the game
SOF
Cerevisi

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 2:56:54

ok i'll stay on topic.
the members that leave when someone kills them once are unwanted. they can leave right away and never come back.those type of members are usless for any alliance and we might as well figure out who they are as soon as they try playing
the ones that stay out of spite to get revenge are welcome.
thank you come again.
anyhow, people from montenegro don't cry that much.you must got back home as soon as possible to see where you come from.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:07:56

Originally posted by aponic:
Glad to see you know everything about this mysterious new player in the game

All I'll say to that is - thanks for the recruiting bump SoF.

CS - I see. If they don't fit your model of a "good" player, we don't want them around. Far be it for someone to get discourage for getting picked on when they're new to a game and don't quite get how things work.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:09:09

LOOOL NOW

im old enough to be your dad

and i would of been if the dog hadn't beat me over the fence

i will gladly trade 2nd grade insults with you :D

I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:13:42

Doubtful CD, but whatever helps ya get over being stuck being you for the rest of your life is fine with me.

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:17:26

now3p i dont know how long ago you started playing, but this game is not about trying to protect untagged players...it never was and it never ever ever ever ever will be. even if you play tournament and primary you will get your arse kiked if you dont protect yourself and prepare yourself properly

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:30:26

CS - long enough that I was playing when both referendums happened.

You're right - this game isn't about coddling new players. But perhaps where you and I disagree is in affording them some level of decency when they start playing. While I'm not in favor of holding their hands to a neat and tidy netting finish to help them stick around, I'm also not in favor of killing their string over 2 grabs from 1 country (especially when it's done to get even with someone else who's completely unrelated).

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:36:19

LOL

im quite happy being me... wife, kids, house

what are you lacking in your real life that gives you the overwhelming need to be a complete fluffsucker on the forums of a game?

Khavic25 Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:36:44

Gotta agree with you there NOW3P.

Kinda makes it hard for a new player to get interested in playing when they get kicked in the teeth day one and then beat up for fighting back.
Damn missed it

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:37:16

which countries we talking about? i lost a topfeeder to sof lately :P
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:45:54

CD - I'm missing idiots. Dealing w/ IMP/BSS fills that need perfectly. Other than that, life's pretty good for me. I'm actually a pretty decently nice guy, believe it or not - it's just MUCH more fun to be a jackass here.

And thanks Mort for adding some depth to the issue. The countries in question were not yours.

KIhavic - He didn't even fight back, that's really where my issue lies.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:59:09

NOW3P,

I'm glad we can fill a hole in your life. Your welcome.

:-P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 4:48:18

I guess I forgot how LaE beat untags down regularly.

"omfg that was LaE not KA!"

same core membership, same foreign relations policy, same enemies, same clan. Don't care what the name is.

I guess the iorny is that I remember the exact same arguments being made by the likes of SaR, mob, and hellrush against LaE and you screaming at the top of your lungs that it was tough fluff.

It's not that I hate everything KA. I still like many that play in KA. It's just that I havnt in a really long time seen a core leadership like KA has ahit on as many people in a single set as you have, and then come on here and yell about a untag getting killed when for the last year you climbed tothe top of the warstats charts without waring a single time. Wonder how that was done?

And then you point your finger and yell hypocrite when the iorny is so strong it is hard to breathe (mainly from the laughter)

you can probably be a good clan, LaE was, but in your short existance you have not been doing so well and instead of working onthat you run around yelling and pointing out other peoples flaws that mirror your own, wether they be past or present.

I don't really know why you are still harping on SoF. I guess it is pretty flattering. You are acting like you 2 have been in a 4 set long grudge war. Did they kick your dog and eat your cereal? Are you trying to create a beef and a reason to war hem next set by harping on a fairly insignificant event(s)? Are you trying to make a clever political move by making peoplethink you want to war sf but then hit someone else? I have to admit, I am very curious. I can't wait to see how that pans out.

One friend to another, stop yelling so loud and start listening. You will be amazed at what you hear.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 4:56:01

wow when did Mr ford see reason?

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 5:08:56

I generally try to hide it

can let people know that I have my sane moments. I have a reputation to protect
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Popcom Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 5:23:50

pot, meet kettle.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 23:03:39

[quote poster=mrford; 6887; 116148
"omfg that was LaE not KA!"

same core membership, same foreign relations policy, same enemies, same clan. Don't care what the name is.
[/quote]

You forgot to add "without the ineffective/inactive upper leadership that was SUPPOSED to be handling that stuff, and set/controlled those policies in the first place".

Desperado Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 23:18:11

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
NOW3P,

I'm glad we can fill a hole in your life. Your welcome.

:-P

well.. he does like it when somebody fills his hole :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 23:27:56

Yeah, but they should be careful since you're the jealous type and all.

I should actually change that comment though - there's a lotta bright folks in IMP. It was supposed to be BSS/Swords....I'm just too lazy to go up and edit.

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 5:05:31

lol now3p what the heck do the referendum's have anything to do with what you are trying to talk about here anyhow i completly disagree with you and the other dude.

we should actually kik the untagged people in the teeth as soon as they come out of protection, that way they will try to join an alliance right away:)

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 5:10:11

Just a reference to the last time I was in CG.

I guess you're welcome to your opinion, but then again I'm welcome to disagree w/ ya on it.

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 5:18:25

lol did you vote yes or no?

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 18:56:56

Only citizens of CG can vote - I was just an ex-pat.