Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 16:53:23

The team server is shaping up to be a great place to rip fluff up!!
here is why :

turns every 15 min

160 can be stored on hand so you can do some serious damage

you restart with 96 turns so you are almost oop from the start so you are back in it hitting the next day

sets are only 1 month long so your not stuck waiting for the set to end with a fluff country.

there are two sides emmerging as the battle to be in

RD vs Elysium ( anti-rd collation )
i prefer you join my side ofcorse lol , but come over and check it out. play on the rd side if you want, ( they need the help :P ) the more we have the funner it is for all
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 16:57:15

Definetly the til vs anti-til of the team server, it should be decisive of the fate of multiple clans in this server. Battle to be waged in rounds to come!
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

braden Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 16:59:02

it is very fun, the war going on right now. maybe some mean name calling has emerged, but otherwise its good clean fun.

join rd, or join elysium, either way you should enjoy yourself!

ZIP Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 17:32:49

PM me if you want more info !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 17:49:18

what do you mean two sides emmerging

ely is just the next group of upstarts we've had to put down

de1i Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 18:09:35

Lies, Ely is a formidable opponent.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 18:23:58

not this time Mr. Lime, you have the upper hand for the moment, but everyone likes an underdog -
you can be liked too - join us !!

Jeremy Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 19:31:58

How long until they rename the Team Server to the War Server, just from the coalition wars that will be going on? Netting groups like MKR and DBD will be the exception, not the rule.

Wait, they're warring too? GEEZUS!

Team Server: It's not a server, it's a lifestyle.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 19:42:04

i get my net on here, and war on team - you can too !!

Mr Emerald

Jan 18th 2011, 19:56:31

Team server has been the more fun server for me. Ely and co has just made it more fun. Now I will refer to ZIP's name and tell you to shut up and restart! ;)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Thomas Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 21:02:58

I doubt it will be anything like the TIL anti-TIL wars since most alliances seem to want to join the overwhelming odds or stay out of it because they don't want to have to war for continuous resets. Until that changes it won't be anything close to TIL vs. Anti-TIL :P

pocketchange

Jan 18th 2011, 21:08:17

cool,I will join

NoleICN Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 3:37:46

til v. anti-til is one of a kind.... nothing will ever touch that
Nole

Retired

ZIP Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 14:11:43

hell no, we are making our own history.

they will be talking bout this a couple years in the future,
as " the one "

I know i'm not missing out on the fun.

I'm telling you IT IS fun like how this server was years ago.

shoot me a pm or just apply to elysium on boxcar

Ron Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 14:51:00

hmm 1:Kill...
So what happens if I put in like 200 hits like I did?
=P

anywae yeah it's a kinda clean and fun war so far!!! ok with some thrashtalking here and there but come on, even kids thrashtalk in sandpits it's juz inevitable.. lol

ZIP Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 15:13:14

I have "respect" for the enemy - but they still are the fluffing enemy and will feel the taste of my steel soon enough.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 20:52:52

soon as you come back out of protection right?

Link Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:27:05

the team server is the funnest server right now imo :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

ZIP Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:37:36

i have been oop for 160 turns now, fluff where you been ?

ZIP Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:42:16

Your country was destroyed because it possesses no territory.

oh well... see ya tomorrow my friend

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:48:58

sounds a lot like how i just lost in civilization, zip
fluffing germans and zulus teamed up on me.
i had no chance, i was going for science victory

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 5:18:11

which version?

gwagers Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 5:21:27

Originally posted by ZIP:
hell no, we are making our own history.

they will be talking bout this a couple years in the future,
as " the one "

I know i'm not missing out on the fun.

I'm telling you IT IS fun like how this server was years ago.

Strange... I keep thinking back to the war that broke out as soon as the rule changes were implemented as "the one," but that might just be because it defined how we on the losing side were going to play from then on.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Drinks Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 9:49:47

What gwagers said
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Marshal Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:57:24

yea there was quite big war when old alliances wanted to play team as alliance but thety lost but looks like winning side didn't get what they wanted.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

gwagers Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 1:15:46

There was, as far as I can tell, a compromise. Alliances in Team can act as a single clan when going to war, but retaliations must be taken by the team that was hit, otherwise bad things will happen. Apparently. I seem to remember other people saying that alliances have to act as individual teams even in wartime, but we haven't been tagkilled for warring as a single entity yet, and there are enough other people that don't seem to mind that I don't think it's that big of an issue.

I should add that the war happened before RD found the server, and politics regarding the actions of larger alliances obviously shifted heavily at that point.

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Ron Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 16:53:30

isn't 1:kill an extreme case of cross-retalling..
instead of another tag retalling for ur tag,
u haf 5 tags 'retalling' for ur tag with a KR.. lol

gwagers Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 19:05:12

As I said, when RD turned up, politics changed drastically. Granted, MKR recently ran multiple-tag KRs on single-country targets because we considered the targets to have committed offenses worthy of war; if RD wants to use that logic, I suppose they have the right, but they haven't bothered to yet as far as I know. The real reason they do 1:kill is because no one can stop them.

Ron Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:25:49

maybe we should change the server name to TeamS Server
haha

de1i Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:31:56

I wouldn't say no one can stop us, its that we actually act pretty reasonable with people that are capable and aren't nut jobs with a vendetta so they have no reason to.

We are more than willing to play nice, which you as a MKR member have learned. It is just that whenever we try to, people try to take advantage of that. We have a big target on our back no matter what we do, and we'd rather not give people free shots at it.

Anyhow if anyone wants to be part of the 'dark side,' we can be contacted at .

ZIP Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 20:46:36

* I am a jedi, like my father before me *