Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 17:13:15

Originally posted by Chevs:
it was me hoping...as it stands were about 2 tags short of a war next set....one of you netting clans is going to be upset if you get the short straw i bet...

I'm still hoping to get in touch with AxA to discuss things. We both have been busy and haven't been able to chat. We haven't made a decision as to what we will do yet. I would prefer to arrange a war with you guys, but I'm not going to jump the gun and make a decision on a whim without consulting with everybody else.

The 3rd alliance would obviously be an issue as I've been told Omega and others rejected the offer?

de1i Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 17:25:02

LOL at this thread.

Our FAs are quite easily found, I personally have been idling in a chat with Detmer for about 5 days now. I'd appreciate it if you need to contact us about anything in the future that you use something more proper and not the circus we love to call AT.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 17:26:54

your private sex channel doesn't count as idling...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 17:32:32

not man enough to apologize, eh?
i see how it is.

de1i Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 17:32:54

The devil makes work for idle hands.

TAN Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 18:29:35

i briefly tried getting ahold of Mr Lime over ICQ; apparently, it says he's perpetually available.

and most importantly

i am afraid of WikiLeaks, so I will be conducting all future FA with complete transparency over AT!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

de1i Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 18:31:47

You could just hop in a car and come do it in person!

locket Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 18:36:47

The government is watching tan closely ever since the shooting incident.

aponic Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 19:49:34

de1i: idle hands are the devil's workshop...

braden: I am stating the obvious. You have a member who is involved enough in your alliance to be GSing Silver into DR then allowing his alliance mates to farm him before he goes on a suicide run. Granted that this type of thing has happened from SOF members, but we always aimed for a war. I don't think it is outlandish to say that such behavior is more deserving of war than an alliance that is not doing it. SOF is publicly looking for alliances to fight next set. Take my comment however you want.
SOF
Cerevisi

de1i Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 20:17:55

Heard it said a few different other ways as well, playground etc I liked the one I posted best for this situation :P

I'm pretty sure the entire server (at least those with half a clue) is very much aware of your war situation for the upcoming reset, thanks for such a friendly reminder but it isn't needed in this thread.

Now back to the almost derailed topic of this thread, TAN is a terrorist. Where are all the journalists trolling at this week?

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 20:51:44

yeah i ussually leave icq on all the time...sorry tan never saw a msg from you..prob my fault and i accidently closed it thinking it was a msg from somebody else

if anybody needs a RD FA my icq or deli on irc are the best options still

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:29:52

we do it, its terrible and we deserve punishment.
you do it, and well, you wanted war anyways?

what was that about stating the obvious?

BadFish Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:32:52

are you a BadFish too ?
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Jan 19th 2011, 21:35:03

pffft. you're fully capable of taking a cat-o-nine tails and scraping it across your own dang back. why should we have to do it for ya?

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:36:31

i know what that is because of a gregory peck film. how do you know what it is, dibs?

Jan 19th 2011, 21:39:39

don't technically remember, think i might've seen it in End of Days, some screwy Catholic cult tradition that i can't remember the name of.

Jan 19th 2011, 21:45:41

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-flagellation

ahh, knew it sounded something like a fart.

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:48:08

i figured catholic upbringing, a disobedient child, we get you twenty years later, with a knowledge of cat of nines

Jan 19th 2011, 21:50:56

catholics are only afraid of rulers, because that's what the nuns use to whack their hands.

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 21:54:49

i guess that might be a little more along the lines of teaching obedience than whipping them

Jan 19th 2011, 21:57:52

why should i be obedient to a HelluvaNutt?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2011, 21:59:05

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
catholics are only afraid of rulers, because that's what the nuns use to whack their hands.

... and beat the bishop !

self-flaggelation ... think it was considered heretical since of the black death, but not so heretical in some parts of the world today ...
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Jan 19th 2011, 22:01:44

oh, duh, it was that movie related to Angels and Demons. um, Da DaVinci Code...

braden Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 22:05:59

oh right, that opus dei guy or whatever flogging himself.
i forgot, that movie was meh

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 4:34:22

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

i thought catholics were afraid of magnets...
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

TAN Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 4:51:12

OOoooooh Shiite!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Popcom Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 4:52:20

Catholics are afraid of magnets, and all other thinks sciency
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 15:01:34

the world is flat, and we'll burn if you think otherwise

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 15:33:49

de1i: fair enough :P
SOF
Cerevisi

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:35:22

RD is scum and this is what we can all expect from them. PDM- dont take this kind of fluff. Kill them- FS them- they are liars and cheaters.

If a clan is wanting to kill RD next set and sol isnt message me- i will gladly join your tag to help kill RD.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Nasjym Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:39:18

Show me 1 bit of proof that RD are liars or cheaters.. oh but you can't.. stfu and crawl back under your rock.

Sifos Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:59:54

Sifos wants to see bloodah!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Pain Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 23:14:29

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
RD is scum and this is what we can all expect from them. PDM- dont take this kind of fluff. Kill them- FS them- they are liars and cheaters.

If a clan is wanting to kill RD next set and sol isnt message me- i will gladly join your tag to help kill RD.

wow you get real butthurt when you get owned while trying to be slick huh. guess you can give it but cant take it?

maybe this game isnt for you.
Your mother is a nice woman

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 23:17:14

Show me one bit of proof that RD are all not just a small pack of 4 or 5 guys who are fudge packers. Furthermore- prove that RD are not inbred and still carry on incestual relationships with their own family. Prove that to me and then ill show you my proof.

Your comment was as dumb as telling me to prove existence. I think therefore i am. RD- therefore they are cheating skunks. Get it?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Pain Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 23:47:59

news flash penis breath, noone in RD has to prove they DONT cheat, if they were they would have been deleted already.

unless your calling slag, pang and qz incompetent?

jokes on you, kid.
Your mother is a nice woman

Nasjym Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 4:59:04

The burden of proof is on you, asswipe.

This RD are cheaters bullfluff has gone on long enough.. we returned to play a game legitimately in respect for the active, and courteous admins we are now gifted with, not an asshat leaving the game to rot away.

If we were cheats we would be deleted. simple as that. The rest of your comments I find actually quite disturbing.. have some issues with pent up sexual rage? Maybe an uncle that treated you to some bad touch?

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:09:34

ooooh badtouch! i love that song!

/end troll
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

braden Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 6:49:30

last i knew, deerhunter, you were an adult and reasonable.

i guess thomas is right at least a little, i am wrong sometimes :(

unless you want to rethink your childish temper tantrum?

nasjym cheats, i can confirm this. on his taxes. oh he's screwed now.

Mr Emerald

Jan 21st 2011, 6:52:52

confirmed. Nasjym cheated on his taxes.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Thomas Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 6:58:38

For a group of people proud to have done what they did with cheating & bots in the past, you guys sure are a bit sensitive with your reputation. You had to know the first shady thing you pulled would create this for you. And sure enough you guys didn't take long to start finding loopholes with your lack of ethics.

braden Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 15:08:01

thomas, this thread is now about nas stealing from the federal government. take your crying somewhere else, grown ups need to talk.

Patience Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 16:21:46

Y'all stop slinging childish insults and talk like men. :p Nothing's worse than an interesting conversation being buried in 'asswipes' and gradeschool insults.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Ruthie

Jan 21st 2011, 18:58:49

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Show me one bit of proof that RD are all not just a small pack of 4 or 5 guys who are fudge packers. Furthermore- prove that RD are not inbred and still carry on incestual relationships with their own family. Prove that to me and then ill show you my proof.

Your comment was as dumb as telling me to prove existence. I think therefore i am. RD- therefore they are cheating skunks. Get it?

you have no proof because there is none

as usual you are just a big ole bag of hot air swirling insults on the boards because you have nothing else to do apparently

start speaking the truth and then maybe people will listen to you, otherwise you just make yourself look childish and stupid
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Jan 21st 2011, 19:00:01

Originally posted by Patience:
Y'all stop slinging childish insults and talk like men. :p Nothing's worse than an interesting conversation being buried in 'asswipes' and gradeschool insults.

does that mean us women can still fling gradeschool insults at the asswipes on this thread ? :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Jan 21st 2011, 19:24:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWtDpGM36J8

kinda depends on whether you can walk and text at the same time. :P

locket Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 21:03:30

Perhaps you should suck up this newfound pride in not having multies and keep your mouths shut. You cheated and ruined the last game so people are going to make comments and more. Imo you made your bed so deal with it. Netting clans made their bed by farming untaggeds and they end up with more suiciders then clans like sol. They deal with it.

de1i Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 21:07:48

Perhaps you should sit on it and spin, actually you already are considering LaF's history with RD during those very dark days.

I'm more than ok with these idiots trolling us, I just wish my fellow idiots would be as well.

Jan 21st 2011, 21:12:34

1. it's not practical for RD to shut the fark up. they can't create enough countries to inspire fear now. they actually have to earn the right.
2. who the heck gives a fark what the cheating bastages have to say now?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 21:19:53

oh de1i as much as i would love to discuss history lessons with you, just leave LaF out of it ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 21:23:37

Somehow me thinks LaF is never entirely out of it when it comes to discussions involving RD :-P