Verified:

dantzig Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 19:22:04

I would really love to play on the Team server. The idea sounds like the perfect medium between solo and clan play. However, the Team server is overrun with Alliance server tags and Alliance clans using more than one tag to assert protection to multiple teams. RD is the worst offender of this with 5 tags / 24 coutries but not the only offender as 5 Alliance server clans have 2 tags. Out of 21 tags on server with more than 2 members, 71% are clan/multiple tags! So much for playing as a 5-man team against other 5-man teams!

The use of Alliance server tags and multiple tags on the Team server should be disallowed to decrease the barrier to entry for new players and teams, encourage more play on this server, and create a more level playing field for all teams.
FoG

Marshal Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 20:24:23

that will be done in future.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

spawn Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 11:16:29

kill them?
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

dantzig Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 16:22:41

Haha I'd love to kill them but that's not feasible. 1 country or even 1 team against 15 clan tags isn't going to get very far.
FoG

Marshal Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 20:11:09

nope especially if those 15 tags have over half of servers players.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 5th 2011, 23:59:07

outside RD i dont see any other alliance server tags
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 6th 2011, 18:36:04

This is why team server sucks :P

Only thing i can think of to fix it is for there to be a declare war on a team button so that the other teams arent allowed to touch those 2 teams warring officially.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:02:15

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

Only thing i can think of to fix it is for there to be a declare war on a team button so that the other teams arent allowed to touch those 2 teams warring officially.

try getting clans with multiple tags to agree to officially declare war.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

W Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:23:04

team server doesn't suck, it's different. people have built in their minds this perfect ideal based on the letter of the server description when the developers specifically said time after time they were going to let players decide what happens there.

unfortunately it's kind of hard to player-enforce a single team system when doing so means joining up with multiple teams to combat other people that do so. until pang and slag and company change it though, THIS IS HOW IT IS! they already know many people are not happy with the server, yet there are many people who quietly play and actually enjoy the server for what it is.

dantzig give it a shot, you might find it's not so bad as you think. some teams might be looking for someone to fill out a team if you post you're looking to try the server out for a set.
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 5:22:53

2 all-x tags could then declare war (as friends and not really go to war) to protect themselves from grabs.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 7th 2011, 6:44:15

Originally posted by MorTcuS:

try getting clans with multiple tags to agree to officially declare war.

Who says the other clan has to agree to war? Currently the clan being FSed doesnt want to be FSed

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

2 all-x tags could then declare war (as friends and not really go to war) to protect themselves from grabs.

There would have to be some requirement met each day to stay in a state of war with each other.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Drinks Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 5:43:35

You should have been there when the server opened.

There were numeroues wars against RD and other multi tag clans. If i remember correctly, the first set the anti-multi tag side won. But then the following set RD smashed the resistance. I

It was a fight to decide how the server should be played. And they won so they now have the right to have multi-tags.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 8:10:28

people strive to organize the world around them into neat tidy little compartments - as long as you give the ability to organize into groups, it's gonna happen. Might as well get used to it.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jan 21st 2011, 10:26:51

Change so much to gain players, but lose more players in the process? Is it really worth that much to change something that more people have fun with in Team than to change it for a few poor people killed by RD or other multiple tags?

snawdog Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 10:40:24

I brought this up once before...
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 20:27:38

*joins in kicking the dead horse*

DIStopia

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:36:32

Well here's a thought. More ppl from other alliances play in Rd in team then rd alliance members do. Its not like rd just xfer'd over. We have. Na icn sol sof laf members playing with us in team. And drinks rd had not yet cxome back when team had the server war over cross tag retalling

ZIP Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 20:17:42

each team needs to stand on their own no cross retaling, and with Rd's ploicy of 1:kill and they cross team kill, that is a problem.

but on the flip side if you want a fair fight just ask and most will is what i am told
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops