Verified:

Prometheus

Jan 1st 2011, 1:56:46

When i started RoCK last set I made it a point that RoCK signs only FDPs and NAPs. Many ask why i was doing this when they asked for uNAP. after seeing everything that has gone on this war with KA and IMP. You can see why i dont believe in uNAPs.
Quit why am i still posting?

Some Guy

Jan 1st 2011, 1:57:59

Cant argue with ya on this one. Clearly if you can find yourself in an easy war with a sure win by jumping an alliance already in war then you should be able to drop pacts as you see fit.

Prometheus

Jan 1st 2011, 2:07:55

Some guy if someone hits my FDP and out numbers them. I would like a way to hit them. as long as its a far fight i dont care i will hold a NAP like a uNAP. So dont give me a reason to Break a NAP then we can live in peace. Give me a good reason and i will fluff you up. FDPs are unbreakable so I will never break them. If we have a FDP I turst you will not do anything stupid. Also FDPs are hard to come by with me. I can tell you right know if i started a new clan no way KA, IMP, and FoCuS will get a FDP with me, with the leaders they let run there clans.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 3:01:10

If you started a clan, KA, IMP, and FoCuS would be too busy farming it stupid and then killing you off to ask for a FDP.

Prometheus

Jan 1st 2011, 3:18:00

NOW3P so little words for such a little boy. When you become a man then talk with me until then. Keep screaming your little words.

Edited By: Prometheus on Jan 1st 2011, 3:25:32
See Original Post

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 3:18:47

this from the guy who can't spell 1/2 the words he uses.

Funny

Prometheus

Jan 1st 2011, 3:27:05

Spelling does not make you a man. Its turst and your word that you keep to others that make you the man.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 3:27:22

So you didnt sign uNAPs, and think others should, and your proof is rock which got killed?
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 3:42:54

Originally posted by Prometheus:
Spelling does not make you a man. Its turst and your word that you keep to others that make you the man.

vs.

Originally posted by Prometheus:
no one says IMP cant join the fight. What will happen if they break the uNAP at this point. FoCuS and TKO made it clear they are netting. NBK and SOF are busy with each other. so who would FS IMP thats not already in the war?

I suppose morality is flexible to reality, eh? Whichever serves your interests best is the best option.

btw - which part of LaE steamrolling your sad excuse for a clan last set were the "little words"? I wanna put 'em in my scrapbook for the lulz.

snawdog Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 3:44:21

Originally posted by NOW3P:
this from the guy who can't spell 1/2 the words he uses.

Funny

Yea..HR is a dumbass
ICQ 364553524
msn

Prometheus

Jan 1st 2011, 3:52:43

NOW3P i dont give a fluff what IMP does as long as it gets them killed over it.

Prometheus

Jan 1st 2011, 3:58:58

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
So you didnt sign uNAPs, and think others should, and your proof is rock which got killed?

No one that was pacted to us hit us and we did not hit them.

Pain Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 4:31:48

Hellrush out of the 3 clans you listed zero of them would give you any type of pact let alone an FDP LOL.

you wanna know why all 3 of those clans are better then any tag you could put together? because they dont suicide, and their leaders do no send them into a war that will absolutley get them tag killed instantly and then jump ship and leave them hanging.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 8:04:58

I thought it was because their leaders could spell and use punctuation?