Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 1:50:05

Originally posted by BlueCow:
I think you should all stfu and just kill each other ingame. It is a war game after all.

We got more important matters to attend to like uncovering what chevs did to get banned.

Tell him to post a tell all video filmed and directed by Bomb Productions!

Kat Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 2:28:09

Originally posted by BlueCow:
I think you should all stfu and just kill each other ingame. It is a war game after all.

We got more important matters to attend to like uncovering what chevs did to get banned.

Already killed him and flattened him many times. I even stayed in range for half a set so he could hit back. Somehow he was never able to. :P

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 2:58:01

I happen to be Jewish. So maybe people treat me like a person based on my actions or they don’t know. Please don’t play the race/religious card

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:16:45

I personally never seen anyone persecuted for their beliefs. Maybe you are hanging out in the wrong clan/players

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:22:01

Originally posted by Rouger:
I personally never seen anyone persecuted for their beliefs. Maybe you are hanging out in the wrong clan/players

Then there’s nothing wrong with having an open and honest conversation then right?

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:25:51

Absolutely not, unless you live in Russia or North Korea

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:30:08

Or you’re a Democrat. Now everything will hit the fan. I’m a drunk Jewish republican

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:30:12

Cath I personally don't care about your beliefs and respect your opinions regarding your religious preference. I haven't really seen anyone attack your religious beliefs either.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:41:59

All I ask is that we are treated fairly. Jews have been silenced and abused and rounded up before so I find the idea of being told to just not worry about it highly offensive

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:49:20

In 2024 most hated of Jewish religion comes from the left (party of tolerance) not by the right. Sorry to bring this front and center. My wife is a democrat also has the wrong ideals. But that’s what makes a marriage work. Two people with different ideas and beliefs

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:50:08

we have several Jewish players in mercs.

If you see someone attack your religion, call us up.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:52:24

Originally posted by Coalie:
we have several Jewish players in mercs.

If you see someone attack your religion, call us up.

Are they erev rav or are they religious?

This would explain a lot.

If they won’t answer that question. I will take that as their answer.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:57:57

well instead of attacking us, come over and find out for yourself.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:58:50

In 2024 most hated of Jewish religion comes from the left (party of tolerance) not by the right. Sorry to bring this front and center. My wife is a democrat also has the wrong ideals. But that’s what makes a marriage work. Two people with different ideas and beliefs

Oh believe me I have noticed the left wing vibes here, right wingers practically worship israel so they certainly wouldn’t attack a religious Jew in the way I have been here.

I don’t think the users are intelligent enough to understand the beliefs they were attacking were Judaism but they did act like this nonetheless.

After I was harassed by several users for my beliefs I replied and was deleted after I described standard Jewish teachings about moshiach coming and the fate of edom and it’s relation
To modern America.

To summarize, I was attacked for being Jewish by people who obviously have a grudge against religious whites and I have had posters like Derrick threaten to have me literally attacked by transgender blood gang (which doesn’t even exist that guy is an idiot)

It sure feels like zionist jewish beliefs aren’t welcome here

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:59:53

I’m a Jewish conservative. But does that matter or are we talking about actual subjective matter?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:00:12

Dodging the erev rav question huh?

Not a single one will give their opinion on the erev rav?

Maybe religious Jews really aren’t welcome here?

That would explain
Your name darkness over on team wouldn’t it?

Truly are the brotherhood of darkness huh?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:01:50

Originally posted by Cathankins:

That would explain

i have no idea what any of that means. I usually don't ask questions like that or know what the difference is.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:03:46

I’m a Jewish conservative. But does that matter or are we talking about actual subjective matter?

Go describe esoteric teachings about Bar Nafle and the nefilim and tell doug you have the spirit of the lord and watch how fast that changes

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:04:31

That would explain

i have no idea what any of that means. I usually don't ask questions like that or know what the difference is.

Wow how totally shocking. I am flabbergasted!! I would have never expected that

/sarcasm

Go away boomer npc

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:08:44

I apologize but I am not well versed in your religion.
But I am supportive of your beliefs and I hope others are too.

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:10:57

I’m going to bed and a tad drunk. All I need to say is the closed minded hatred comes not from certain people “I know better” people on the left. Mercs, Sol, Sof and people with morals and tolerance have compassion and play for righteousness and as I said before, maybe you playing on the wrong side.

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:13:39

Sorry if that makes no sense and reading it is a bit confusing but I’m going to bed

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:38:25

Who who the “f” is gonzo and are you really judging a group of people off of one individual?

I don’t know gonzo and if I did maybe he needs to know us or maybe you took what he said out of context?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:41:33

Who who the “f” is gonzo and are you really judging a group of people off of one individual?

I don’t know gonzo and if I did maybe he needs to know us or maybe you took what he said out of context?

Gonzo is in Evo and just posted this. I have received this type of hostility for a while now before I finally said something. A lot of it is subtle and a lot is blatant

The post is here
https://www.earthempires.com/...ritain-52497?t=1710823004

The last time I was attacked for my Jewish beliefs and defended myself here MY POSTS were the ones deleted

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:42:18

have you ever considered utilizing a thick skin?

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:45:44

I’m going to bed since it is 12:44 am and I’m tired. I premise I will respond tomorrow but won’t help anything tonight

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:45:57

Oh sure man, I guess we should just allow all the users to suffer racial and religious discrimination.

Hey good luck with that business model man

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:46:33

I’m going to bed since it is 12:44 am and I’m tired. I premise I will respond tomorrow but won’t help anything tonight

Good night kind sir

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:52:45

Oh sure man, I guess we should just allow all the users to suffer racial and religious discrimination.

I mean I do have an mBA but that's besides the point.

Just because gonzo said something to you doesn't mean we are all discriminating against you. I don't know much about what erev nav is, maybe you can educate some of us here so we can all get a better understanding.

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:58:01

Coalie speaks the Truth and is not only perfect but fair. Coalie for prez and GOODNIGHT

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 5:04:52

Good night profit Coalie!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 5:06:28

nite Rougie you are the man

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 5:12:11

I mean I do have an mBA but that's besides the point.

Just because gonzo said something to you doesn't mean we are all discriminating against you. I don't know much about what erev nav is, maybe you can educate some of us here so we can all get a better understanding.

Im Judaism Erev rav is the name for the various groups that mixed with the Israelites includiing descendants of fallen angels. The royal bloodlines (I understand goyim don’t believe in this and God in general but boy you morons are in for one big surprise)

They also were other various goyim groups.

In the end of times when the red calf and everything is happening (now in israel, check the news) the erev rav are supposed to found a big satanic empire which in Judaism we believe obviously to be America.

We have our reasons for believing this but when Doug mentioned it before I have been harassed ever since for these beliefs

Here I’m not spoon feeding you

‎ערב רב erev rav: This is generally translated as the "mixed multitudes" that went up from Egypt (Shmot 12:38). The association with "mix" is clear, but Kutscher agrees with Onkelos who translates it as "foreigners". Erev means foreigners in Nechemia 13:3, and there is a cognate word in Arabic meaning the same

Who is The Erev Rav? Do they 'run' the world? Are they an evil regime with a lot of power

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8N0wcAfvc [Open] [Embed]

Rabbi Alon Anava: Erev rav will control the world

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XkSOjf12alQ [Open]

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 5:15:20

And it has been a substantial amount of users.

So again I ask, our Zionist jews welcome here? Our people with our beliefs welcome here?

Is this a problem?

Gonzo said this is a problem. How many people here agree with this? It seems to be a lot

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 5:18:28

you are welcome here regardless of your religious beliefs

idk who gonzo is but he doesn't speak for us all.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 5:23:52

Gonzo is a member of evo

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 5:25:00

well I hope it burns when he pees.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 5:25:07

So if two or three of the possible big clans have users harassing Jewish users that’s ok?

I asked the game developer and they Locked the thread and didn’t answer

I’m not understanding why in 2024 anyone would think this behavior is appropriate

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 5:25:54

which clans are you referring to?

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 11:24:50

Edited By: Rouger on Mar 19th 2024, 11:39:40

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 11:30:10

Edited By: Hello on Mar 19th 2024, 11:37:19

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 11:32:24

Cath if you were wronged by our community I apologize but you seem to have a victim mentality and not everyone is out to get you. You are talking what one person says and you group everyone in the group “…..well one person in evo and one person in PDM “.

Since I'm waking up sober ish and realized I spent more time on this than I should have I need to tell you something I tell my kids.
You are able to say anything you want but others have a right to also say your “Wrong”. Your freedom in speech does not mean someone else does not get the same right to say the opposite.

I am done responding since I don’t gossip on AT and was drunk last night. My silence moving forward is not that I dont care but instead I don’t usually read and respond on AT

Edited By: Rouger on Mar 19th 2024, 11:40:40

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 14:25:00

PDM has nothing to do with this. I dont speak for them, but Im telling you, Doug maybe did a thing, but it doesn't mean PDM has any care in the world what religion anybody is. We are worried about Earth 2025 stuff. Not your faith, culture, or personal beliefs.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 14:28:52

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
PDM has nothing to do with this. I dont speak for them, but Im telling you, Doug maybe did a thing, but it doesn't mean PDM has any care in the world what religion anybody is. We are worried about Earth 2025 stuff. Not your faith, culture, or personal beliefs.

A pdm member posted my beliefs on the forum because they are jewish and he thought it was funny to ridicule them after I had told him in private I believe in elohim and shekinah.