Verified:

dixiechick Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 15:49:44

Fist i commend you guys for having the guts to do what the rest of us should do. No offence Pang for i do commend you for trying to save this game. Am i leaving? No plans to. Why? Because I have not yet stopped caring for ICN and its members. Plan and simple they are my family in a sence. I will go down with the ship if nessessary but i dont see it sinking yet.

I am open to talk to any clan who is tired of the bullies of this game and tired of people wanting to antagonize the rest of us. If any of the clans who are like us in wanting a mix of netting and war sets then see our leaders. I can see the only way to ever make a point is to group together and say enough is enough. Wishing the asshats away will never work. They are like cancer they need serious radiation.

now trolls. jump on that one.

BadFish Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 21:13:33

EEVIL owns fist
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Soviet Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 1:37:47

Originally posted by NoleICN:
you know this discussion is pointless... cause in Sov's eyes he is god and what he does is the end all save all. Nothing can change that accept a good ole fashion ass whoopin. If your objective is to make the "whiney baby Fisters, agitated ICNers, NA trolls" your fluffes then your sorely mistaken my friend. I cant speak for Fist or NA, but you can rest assured that ICN will fight you as long as we have live countries.. You can bet on that.

And as for Imag as an alliance.. you guys had alot of respect from me back in the day.. But today's alliance is only a shell of its former self. Scode is more of a leader than you Sov will EVER be.

Would like to point out that the numerous "ass whoopins" we have taken before haven't changed us externally much. If anything, those "ass whoopins" only made it worse for every other clan because it definitely makes us more... savage.

Scode is a great guy. My Idol. Love that dude. He was President when I first joined Alliance server (and iMag). I like to think he shaped me into what I am today mentally. But like iZarcon said, he put into place the system that I now act off of, the "playbook" if you will. If he were Prez today, I'm sure he would do way worse things to this game. Like make iMag top 3 in members. Imagine that one. 60 member iMag FSing all of you netting fluffs into war. Oh what joy that would bring us. :)
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 1:42:02

LOLOLOLOLOL

sorry but this is funny

not that they quit, but the fact that it's same fluff different server

and even funnier that LaF is still a major player in it

i've read this same exact thread at least 20 to 30 times over the last 10 years
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 13th 2010, 7:47:39

CrazyDave speaks truth

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Riddler Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 12:32:02

I thought one of The Fist members and I had a good thing going with a land trading thing. I even asked him first and let him hit first, we did it for awhile it benefitted us both with ghost acres, as soon as he said he was finished I agreed and did not hit the Fist again. I dont know what topfeeds they are talking aboutm I though for sure we worked everything out through FA nicely, Rage doesnt have an impossible retal policy like some. If we hit you retal it or vice versa...seems logical to me

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2010, 13:46:45

Originally posted by Riddler:
I thought one of The Fist members and I had a good thing going with a land trading thing. I even asked him first and let him hit first, we did it for awhile it benefitted us both with ghost acres, as soon as he said he was finished I agreed and did not hit the Fist again. I dont know what topfeeds they are talking aboutm I though for sure we worked everything out through FA nicely, Rage doesnt have an impossible retal policy like some. If we hit you retal it or vice versa...seems logical to me
The RAGE stuff was last set, we did have a good thing with you guys this set. At the same time, the headaches we had over you and PDM last set were a bit too much ;) But it all builds up, we start hating the server mroe and more everytime a clan does an RoR and has some FA not do anything about it...

But as Spawn said, you, PDM and LaF were pretty minor factors in the end. LaF was a factor this set but not previously, you guys last set but not this set. Mostly iMag.

ibujke Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 15:56:21

I would say I somewhat like Fist. You did some good grabbing which I respect and you didn't have bullfluff policies. I`m talking in general as I wasn't very active this set.

Saying iMag drove you, while maybe true, is not being honest. It is probably true that you feel we did it. You probably see us as the server bullies, preying on small clans and trying to inflate our egos. At least someone thinks that since I have read it on this board several times.

Truth is, iMag did FS you in reset #3 of EE. We didn't FS you because we wanted to bully you, but because we had a reason. You might say that reason was just an excuse, but I can only say that I personally was involved in target selection for that set. I personally found your countries FAing TIE countries the set before while we were warring TIE and that I personally pushed for a FS on Fist. Anyhow, after that FS you whined, trolled and made threats.

LCN declared on us later that set. I cant say for sure, but I strongly believe it had nothing to do with Fist and had something to do with our grabs and their retals.

Reset #4, you joined LCN and if I remember correctly LCN went all commie and FSed us. It was an awesome FS. We were destroyed. You gloated, you trolled and you made further threats. You were happy, you had a good time, you thought we are done.

We don`t work that way. The best thing about iMag is its persistence. Its determination.

Set after that, if I remember correctly, we had no contact. There were some grabs, but nothing special. Did you think it`s over? You had your revenge, why wouldnt we have ours? Did you really think iMag would leave it be? We survived this long because we don`t leave it be.

Someone will probably say, "grudge wars are bad LOL", but what did Fist and LCN do on reset #3? That wasn't a grudge war?

And we come to this set, you get FSed, yet say you wanted to leave before the FS. And you blame iMag for it. Ok, I have no problem with that. Blame whomever you want, but you cant say iMag bullied you when we had a reason for the first war and you FSed us set after that.

Again, some might attack the validity of the original reason. It was valid to me, and it was valid to iMag. That`s all we want. We have no need for the server to approve our wars.

For the end, I find it very interesting the fact that you are all 'hating the server more and more', yet you continue to post frequently. If you are really leaving, self delete now, make a statement and have a good life.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2010, 17:17:49

ibujke: Do you think the war with LCN against you had something to do with Soviet threatening us on AT and iMag denying us a uNAP? Obviously there was some element of retaliation involved, both LCN and Fist were pissed off at iMag, but fact is we were told that you guys were going to hit us again AND we had a uNAP refused...

So there goes your excuse for this set ;)

And we still think the original "reason" was crap because we had no FA contact from you guys and we still insist it was one country sending FA.

trumper Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 19:13:03

Originally posted by Pang:
In all honesty, if you think me being in LaF makes them farm MORE, you are absolutely clueless.

I've been holding back their farming for years :p

That being said, if it's not LaF, it's Evo... or NA, or LCN.... there will always be players who want to pretty on the lower NW/new players.... when we have a big player base, that's not a huge issue, but with a limited one... it's not good.
That's why we have looked into other avenues for that side of the player experience argument.

There's not as many small/new/multi/inexperience players as there used to be (by many, many times) so we are looking for solutions to solve that problem so that when new players DO come to servers like this one they won't become an obvious target.

All I can say is 'blah, blah.' I've done maybe 10 landgrabs in the Alliance Server. Mainly I'm too lazy/don't have enough time to look the stuff up.

Blaming the politics of the game is stupid in my opinion. The politics have changed with the times and evolved. If enough people get fed up then they just institute new policies. Some of us remember the great top-feeding battles in the early part of the decade very end of the 90s. Really I'm thinking of Griffey burning up all my jets as an offensive ally. Needless to say, the politics changed with the times.

ibujke Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 21:40:54

Originally posted by smikke:
ibujke: Do you think the war with LCN against you had something to do with Soviet threatening us on AT and iMag denying us a uNAP?

We had no reason to give a uNAP. You threatened us as well, so this is moot.

Obviously there was some element of retaliation involved, both LCN and Fist were pissed off at iMag, but fact is we were told that you guys were going to hit us again AND we had a uNAP refused...

And iMag was pissed off at you. You are saying being "pissed off" is a valid war reason? Or that you dont mind wars for no or invalid reasons?

So there goes your excuse for this set ;)

We dont need an excuse. As far as I`m concerned the war with Fist didnt end two sets ago.

And we still think the original "reason" was crap because we had no FA contact from you guys and we still insist it was one country sending FA.

I dont have a problem with you feeling wronged. I do have a problem with you and some other people not saying the full story. The only iMag war in EE that was reasonless was the one against Laf. Honestly I considered that war a 'thank you' to Pang.

Anyhow, fact is TIE received a considerable amount of FA and you were caught doing it. I think its safe to assume you did most of it. As for FA contact, why would it be mandatory? Did you make FA contact before FAing TIE? Did you make FA contact before FSing iMag the set after?

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2010, 0:51:59

"Anyhow, fact is TIE received a considerable amount of FA and you were caught doing it. I think its safe to assume you did most of it."

I keep saying this - we had ONE country FAing. You have NEVER shown proof to the contrary.

"We dont need an excuse. As far as I`m concerned the war with Fist didnt end two sets ago."
What about LCN? Or are you too chickenfluff to hit a bigger alliance?

"We had no reason to give a uNAP. You threatened us as well, so this is moot."
We might have been insulting you, but threatening... unlikely (just do the numbers - same reason you're scared of LCN...). Find me a quote.

ibujke Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 1:38:30

I keep saying this - we had ONE country FAing. You have NEVER shown proof to the contrary.

And I wont show you proof. I have no need to prove it to you or anyone else outside iMag. I`m just saying it was not a reasonless war. No matter how 'crap' you think the reason is. As for one country comment, re read what I wrote about it, the same thing you quoted.

What about LCN? Or are you too chickenfluff to hit a bigger alliance?

You keep bringing LCN into this talk. I thought this was about Fist. Does it matter whats going to happen between iMag and LCN? You are saying we drove you away for no other reason than to bully you. I am saying you could have ended the war in set #4 but you chose not to. We dont net, we have few reasons to avoid warring.

We might have been insulting you, but threatening... unlikely (just do the numbers - same reason you're scared of LCN...). Find me a quote.

Ok, insulting, works fine for me. And why should I be finding you a quote when you provided no quotes of Soviet?

Again with LCN, go join them already. Why would you say LCN FSed us during the first iMag vs Fist war? I was told by them that we provoked them on purpose. Would we really do that if we are scared? Or is LCN lying and FSed us for no good reason?

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2010, 1:56:44

Ok, you're retarded:
- you obviously don't understand the point I'm making with LCN
- you obviously don't understand that if SOL said "iMag FAed LaF" and FSed you, the reason would be crap - much in the same way your reason for hitting Fist originally was
- you obviously don't understand that your leaders threatened LCN and Fist on the boards and denied us a pact

So yeah, I'm done with you as well. You started our borderline reasonable but turned to retard-iMagger pretty fast.

ibujke Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 2:50:14

So you chose to avoid further talk? Is this how you handle FA talks as well?

I don't understand the point you're making with LCN, that is correct.

You obviously don't understand that if SOL said "iMag FAed LaF" and FSed us, the reason wouldn't be crap, provided iMag actually FAed LaF - much in the same way our reason for hitting Fist originally wasn't.
That`s what I`m trying to tell you. You don't see it as a valid reason, we do.

"- you obviously don't understand that your leaders threatened LCN and Fist on the boards and denied us a pact"

Did I deny that? Anywhere?

Done with me as well? How many notches you got already?

toma Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 16:11:37

bujke stop arguing vs Fisters. You always lose. Haven't you learned that in the many months at #fist? I mean you got owned so many times it stopped being funny.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Riddler Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 16:51:59

I truly hate to see anyone leave the game that is already low on membership. FIST players who want to stay around are more than welcome to apply to RAGE. We can always use grabbers and retallers like you!

Twink Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 19:00:33

QQ!

Its a game of numbers. If you dont have the numbers to back you up then thats nobodys fault but your own.

(Necro'ing threads FTW :P)

BadFish Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 21:04:10

spawn still swallows
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 21:05:40

Fist- if your going to quit just do it. Stop replying and crying over spilled milk. I got no respect for quitters. As far as the game goes- Things like this are bound to happen anywhere. For many people when the going gets tough- they get going. For me- even back when i wasnt in a clan back on old earth- i got farmed to dirt- then i got better and made a solo war against that clan (ELY) till their VP apologised to me and they left me alone. I took the hard rode-

I guess this is really just evoloution- the strong survive.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

BadFish Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 3:54:48

road not rode ..... just sayin
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

derivative Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 6:22:01

/me crys the mississippi river.

spawn Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 23:44:16

consider yourself warned BadFish for your pointless random insulting me.
i asked the admins if i could warn you the last time you did and they said i could.

Deerhunter, in Germany there is a saying "der klügere gibt nach", thats what we did.
and i got no respect for a guy that makes a serious post atfter almost 2 months, i guess we're even now
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

iXenomorph Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 0:37:58

huhwut
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Twink Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 14:22:44

Originally posted by spawn:
consider yourself warned BadFish for your pointless random insulting me.
i asked the admins if i could warn you the last time you did and they said i could.

Failmod!

Warn people in private, not public.

Moderator 101!

spawn Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 14:40:25

i'm not a forum mod, so i really dont care about the moderator 101 Twink
/slap iZarcon

Twink Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 14:49:14

i'm not a forum mod, so i really dont care about the moderator 101 Twink

You still represent this game and you are informing people they are warned.
You also stated the admins said you could warn, therefore you have authority on these forums.

Think before posting.

spawn Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 22:30:53

i have no authority to do anything on the forums, forum mod != game mod

representing ok, but what did i exactly represent with my post? that you cant post repeated insults without any consequences.
if i didnt you would be the first to cry about the mods/admins not being transparent enough...
/slap iZarcon

Soviet Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 23:44:27

representing ok, but what did i exactly represent with my post? that you cant post repeated insults without any consequences.
if i didnt you would be the first to cry about the mods/admins not being transparent enough...

Didn't you quit the game? Why are you still posting/crying on AT?
Imaginary Numbers

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2010, 0:16:52

Originally posted by Soviet:

Didn't you quit the game? Why are you still posting/crying on AT?

How's being SOL's landfarm working out for you?

spawn Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 0:42:36

someone has to delete your FFA countries Soviet
/slap iZarcon

BadFish Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 0:55:07

ohhhh..... spawn cried and stomped his feet to get his way.

thought eevil knocked you guys out of EE. dont go away mad just go away.....

as you said you have no authority in EE and i havent heard nothing from any admins.... so in that case

Edited By: Warster on Dec 28th 2010, 5:56:05. Reason: but i do
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Soviet Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 1:18:00

Smikke - SOL isn't a threat to anyone on the server, so is it worth being a landfarm to see maki so butthurt? Ofcourse!

Spawn- I havent and don't plan to play ffa so I don't know what you're talking about. But all I see from you is complaint after complaint after complaint over Alliance politics, yet your solution was to quit. Fine job, you got me.
Imaginary Numbers

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 2:37:57

lol if you don't think SOL is a threat to all of the server still soviet...

iXenomorph Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 4:17:51

Fist : CRY MOAR. OH PLEASE!!! The sound of you guys crying makes me very excited. The moar you cry the moar i excitedLOLOLOL

Grow a pair and get back in the game, we'll farm you for old time's sake, then let you on your way.

Or you can keep whining here about how we're getting "owned' by SOL :)
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 27th 2010, 6:36:01

Sov plays FFA????

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2010, 13:21:58

Spawn's an FFA mod idiots, hence he still reads the forums and follows what goes on in the game.

lol@whining Xeno. We made one post about SOL and iMag, followed by 4 iMagers coming here and crying. Sounds kind of like you guys might be a bit more upset about SOL than you're letting on ;)

iXenomorph Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 20:35:32

Hey smikke. Do you understand the title of this thread? LOL. "The fist leaves EE."

In other words...

FIST : WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RAGEQUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE BEE BOO BEE BOO BEE BOO BEE BOO BEE BOO

spawn Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 21:07:52

BadFish banned for a while by admins
/slap iZarcon

toma Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 21:27:36

I find it funny that Imag still here crying while Fist having a great time in the new game.
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

gwagers Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 0:53:09

I'm not really sure why this thread is still going strong. Not that I'm helping kill it, but this DID happen quite a while ago...
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

toma Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 1:05:45

Imag seems to have the blue balls syndrome for Fist

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 28th 2010, 5:04:07

to everyone flaming on this thread:

let's just calm things down and end this debate, i'm closing the thread.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com