Verified:

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Feb 13th 2024, 18:51:40

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
Cheap tech, Cheap military...food prices rising. Here come the cashers and farmers

One farmer will be taken offline. Even better for the others. With so many fewer players, why are there still so many fools here?

AndrewMose Game profile

Feb 13th 2024, 22:21:14

There goes the oil...

TidyTerry Game profile

Feb 13th 2024, 22:56:09

Originally posted by Aturan:
Originally posted by AndrewMose:
Cheap tech, Cheap military...food prices rising. Here come the cashers and farmers

One farmer will be taken offline. Even better for the others. With so many fewer players, why are there still so many fools here?

Taken offline for what?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2024, 23:04:21

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2024, 4:35:23

RAWR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

stdriscol1 Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 17:55:31

bb

MrEd Game profile

Feb 18th 2024, 2:52:21

What was the final score?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2024, 5:13:22

Still going
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

TidyTerry Game profile

Feb 19th 2024, 20:40:58

Thanks, I thought they meant their account was deleted for rules violation when they said taken offline.

NitelL Game profile

Feb 21st 2024, 2:04:03

Food price is too low - are most people fasting?

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 24th 2024, 23:32:05

You LAF boys want to play huh?

:-) game on

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Feb 25th 2024, 0:04:52

Cat, what are you talking about?

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 0:09:15

We have this routine where Laf suicides T (and now me) on every server every set with their secondary countries and then cry and play victim whenever anyone does anything back and pretend they don’t do the obvious sketchy backdoor politics.

The issue is I actually am willing to have some fun as well unlike the others so game on. We can do this every single set these boys want to.

now im nothing Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 0:12:58

Dude.

What are you smoking?
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 0:14:56

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/12287/alliance

This is the guy that hit me. Same bunch that did this to Tmac ever set. Whichever one isn’t winning suicide the other players.

I don’t participate care I just post to talk **** and draw attention to their shameless behavior

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/primary/country/38

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 0:15:52

Originally posted by now im nothing:
Dude.

What are you smoking?

Dude! Where’s my car?!

Feb 25th 2024, 2:59:29

This is too funny. Really that is all I can say about this. Wow.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 15:16:56

Another coincidence as opposed to Laf suiciding at the end of set again I assume?

One set it’s LB hitting Tmacs winning commie, next time it’s you hitting me the exact same way lol

This is a pattern of behavior from
The Laf players where you sabotage top players and then play stupid after. You should let ektar join and you boys could go check out his shed after you all suicide all the netters, that would be cool. I think he lives in it or something he talks about it a lot.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 16:48:17

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Another coincidence as opposed to Laf suiciding at the end of set again I assume?

One set it’s LB hitting Tmacs winning commie, next time it’s you hitting me the exact same way lol

The Laf players where you sabotage top players and then play stupid after. You should let ektar join and you boys could go check out his shed after you all suicide all the netters, that would be cool. I think he lives in it or something he talks about it a lot.

Maybe you are new to this game? They have been wrecking others and manipulating the markets and FAing their way to the top spots for years.

Different servers call for different tactics.

Maybe if you actually want to do something don’t fight the guy who screwed you and instead suicide the guy who is now going to win according to your LaF player analysis….

That’s big brain energy right there. One laf guys screws himself out of the win for hitting you and you screw the other effectively eliminating two laf guys plus yourself out of the #1 race.

Furthermore please refer to these players as Ex-LaF as they were forced to disband by the majority of the community in alliance server

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 25th 2024, 16:52:18

Feb 25th 2024, 16:52:47

This is too much folks. You guys and LaF, it is hilarious. I will reveal later why I attacked cat. I also had told someone about it, this was shortly after the last set. The person I told has never played alliance, and the reason I hit cat has nothing to do with LaF. It is rather a simple reason. Is it justified? I mean it is just a game after all. Whatever.

But it is so funny, I honestly needed those laughs, last night, cat, thank you. But you guys are too much. Like I played some sets with LaF and listening to you guys is hilarious. I wont even go beyond that lol

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 16:55:28

This is too much folks. You guys and LaF, it is hilarious. I will reveal later why I attacked cat. I also had told someone about it, this was shortly after the last set. The person I told has never played alliance, and the reason I hit cat has nothing to do with LaF. It is rather a simple reason. Is it justified? I mean it is just a game after all. Whatever.

But it is so funny, I honestly needed those laughs, last night, cat, thank you. But you guys are too much. Like I played some sets with LaF and listening to you guys is hilarious. I wont even go beyond that lol

Post your reason share!

I will share that I am tagged Mercs in Allaince this round and Cath is tagged JoseyWalesCo.

I will kill Cath in alliance cuz he can’t help himself and he will retaliate for me killing his best buddy Josey Wales….

Well he suicide me here in primary as retaliation? Not sure but I don’t care always welcome a fight and I have 70 missiles looking for a home anyways….

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 25th 2024, 16:57:43
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 17:44:53

Well I guess that settles it. Yet once again the laf crew has been vindicated and this time even conveniently has proof of this stored away. I am sure we will see a golden age and influx of players now that things are on the up and up. Good times ahead boys!

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Feb 25th 2024, 18:59:15

Another hit! Now LB is really gunna get it

Edited By: Aturan on Feb 26th 2024, 11:57:31
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 19:22:19

Can someone post the ex-LaF player numbers here? I want to make sure that I avoid them as I don’t want to be deleted and falsely accused of helping destroy them…

LightBringer Game profile

Feb 26th 2024, 7:46:07

Cath, you know as well as everyone here, including Tmac, as it has been discussed ad nauseam, that I had no idea that was Tmac. I have, and never will have any ill will towards Tmac, he is one of the best players in the game, and had I actually know it was him, I likely would never have made those hits.

There is also no "pattern of behavior" me hitting a random CI a year ago doesn't amount of anything. My countries are there for everyone too see, so if you believe there is even a single example to back up your claims, please lets see them.

Everyone is also welcome to look at every country Tmac has ever played here, and you will also see that there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Tmac has been 'suicided every set' here, heck, I'd be surprised if you found more then one example. I don't know what reality you live in, but its not this one.

If you want to hit me, that's fine, I couldn't care less, but don't make up some BS story about why you did it.

Also happy to discuss and clear up anything with anyone here, as I don't believe I have fostered any ill will towards anyone. I just play the game casually for some fun like most people here and don't take things too seriously. Except when responding to Caths insanity perhaps.
Hello

LightBringer Game profile

Feb 26th 2024, 7:53:05

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Maybe if you actually want to do something don’t fight the guy who screwed you and instead suicide the guy who is now going to win according to your LaF player analysis….

That’s big brain energy right there. One laf guys screws himself out of the win for hitting you and you screw the other effectively eliminating two laf guys plus yourself out of the #1 race.

I don't know what you are talking about as the #1 country who is going to win this round is not a Laffer, its Andrew, regardless of any of these shenanigans, he was always going to win, his country is an absolute beast and way ahead of any of the rest of the competition, it's one of the best CI's I've seen in a long time.

Hello

Feb 26th 2024, 9:51:46

I had 0 intentions of looking for a win. I tried that two sets back with all my heart, to say I’ve played sloppy this set, is an understatement. I still find it all very fascinating the politics with you guys and LaF and of course even LaF is the reason all the players I’ve played with over the years have left primary (hint they are not). But yah LaF just ruined everything everywhere for everyone. And it’s all LaF LaF LaF even in Primary, no LaF I’m sure we’d have 1000’s of players just like the old days. I’ve played this game 20 years worth of sets since 1998 and I’ve already let at least a dozen players know my plans after this set.

Edited By: now im nothing on Feb 26th 2024, 10:47:10

Feb 26th 2024, 12:24:45

Post your reason share!

I will share that I am tagged Mercs in Allaince this round and Cath is tagged JoseyWalesCo.

I will kill Cath in alliance cuz he can’t help himself and he will retaliate for me killing his best buddy Josey Wales….

Well he suicide me here in primary as retaliation? Not sure but I don’t care always welcome a fight and I have 70 missiles looking for a home anyways….

I simply decided, shortly after last set, I would target cat, as he did not reply to me congratulating him on his W. I even edited it into a smiley face 14 hours later after seeing him reply to various threads within moments at time after the fact. Maybe like cat I have an imagination, and I figured maybe he would have an idea why I did it between the smiley edit, and yah, saying I was coming after a casher in here lol. Was this a real a deep seeded issue? Not at all. Did he maybe miss the post? Does it really matter. Of course not. I thought of that as well. But yah I said hey I am gonna have a war this set. I really do not know what to say but keeping in mind this is just a game, and for the amount of sets I have payed it is not typical for me. That said, this has already turned out to provide me more entertainment than I thought the war its self would. And I am 100% glad I went for it.

Edited By: now im nothing on Feb 26th 2024, 12:34:01
See Original Post

Feb 26th 2024, 12:42:19

And of course, I do feel for LB, as this dude had nothing to do with anything. But even still, I could not help but laugh my ass off at the way this all went. and yes, I am totally fulfilled with the experience. and I hope at Cat has a change or heart for LB. Me I came into this with 0 expectations. Win a war, lose a war, get owned in a war, it was not that relevant.

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 26th 2024, 15:09:56

Hey NIN, if I disrespected you then sorry. I actually didn’t notice I did that, I hate ignoring people so just know I wouldn’t do that to you on purpose. If a man takes the time to speak I try to give him the dignity of the time to respond in general. I actually liked you so it’s unfortunate that happened, oh well. What’s done is done.

Let me be clear, LAF netters will pay a very, very Heavy price for this. If you think me waiting 10 months to get you guys back on alliance was crazy you haven’t seen anything yet.

I will be coming for you boys. Expect me. Expect me when you have a winning country and expect me to target every single LAF player.

It will also be a coincidence, just like with LB hitting Tmac and his friends hitting him on every server every set.

Honestly Tmac is just too nice of a guy.

I am about to crash out on you boys for the rest of my playing years for me and for T too I don’t care if it was on purpose or not I’m still crashing out on you boys from here on out

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 26th 2024, 15:19:57

I don’t believe a word any of you said about how it’s always a coincidence with you guys. It’s like the boy who cried wolf at this point.

I would respect you boys more if you just fully embraced being villains instead of trying to be sneaky and always deny it every single time.

Fear not, I am about to show you how it’s done.

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Feb 26th 2024, 15:25:22

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 26th 2024, 18:31:10

i am only bugging Cat you guys. You can ignore me i am just teasing and trolling lol

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 26th 2024, 19:20:12

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

This is exactly what happened with Gerdy and Black Hole.

Now with Cath.

This is why I have always been straight up on being a fight starting trouble maker.

TidyTerry Game profile

Feb 26th 2024, 21:15:47

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/12287/alliance

This is the guy that hit me. Same bunch that did this to Tmac ever set. Whichever one isn’t winning suicide the other players.

I don’t participate care I just post to talk **** and draw attention to their shameless behavior

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/primary/country/38

I once blamed Tmac for stealing my money, and it was true

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 28th 2024, 6:25:47

i am seeing all these juicy land grabs:

Time Type Attacker Defender Result
2024-02-27 09:50:58 PS Akasa (#33) Stolen Hellcat w Temp Tags (#38) 3262A (4261A)
2024-02-26 11:57:08 PS Akasa (#33) Stolen Hellcat w Temp Tags (#38) 3201A (4320A)
2024-02-26 04:21:14 PS Arathodoxia (#12) Stolen Hellcat w Temp Tags (#38) 2704A (3848A)
2024-02-25 15:55:23 PS Akasa (#33) Stolen Hellcat w Temp Tags (#38) 3071A (4373A)
2024-02-25 00:01:32 PS Blair Atholl (#27) Stolen Hellcat w Temp Tags (#38) 4400A (6110A)

is it coordination if become a hyaena and take a few bites out of the wounded water buffalo or is it fair play? Asking as I dont want to be deleted!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 28th 2024, 23:01:07

To be honest SF. I have no clue what you all want to dictate on this server. I am always damned if I do and damned if I don't depending on the player.
Go at your own risk.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

En4cer Game profile

Feb 29th 2024, 3:07:29

You and I are good though Cath ?

I don't play this server but this thread has become famous and it was shared with me - and i probably need a post for the bonuses now too.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2024, 19:15:01

SMH at late game grabbing of countries that have 0 buildings you need
(•_•)

Mar 7th 2024, 15:29:54

3rd degree intermediate Vs Superfly

PS Mar 4, 08:48 Akasa (#33) I R WoG SuperFly (#6) 3086

Edited By: now im nothing on Mar 7th 2024, 15:33:14

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 7th 2024, 18:50:45

Won’t do it again cuz unlike catha he knows I’ll suicide his ass.
Btw I was the guy doing the ops on you and I didn’t fail any. Maybe I’ll do some more when I login after my bonus turns

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Mar 7th 2024, 18:59:21

Btw I was the guy doing the ops on you and I didn’t fail any. Maybe I’ll do some more when I login after my bonus turns

Pretty sure he was aiming for a war.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!

Mar 7th 2024, 19:21:19

Ha ha. Dude, I had a beef with cat I just hit you as yo seen it unlikely you’d be able to take the retal

Mar 7th 2024, 19:23:06

Andddd you did one op for 2million.

Mar 7th 2024, 19:23:38

Super not much better than noob

Mar 7th 2024, 19:32:45

So that’s the thing 72 hours and you didn’t take the retaking sure it was part of your awesome skill set

Mar 7th 2024, 19:37:41

You can try and flatter yourself why I didn’t break GDI. That’s fine. I was very scared of super fly

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 7th 2024, 19:44:34

Super not much better than noob

lol I’ll have the same country name as per usual next round. Identify yours next set and let’s see if you can put your money where your mouth is…..

Mar 7th 2024, 19:45:36

Nice retal

Mar 7th 2024, 19:45:51

nice retal!!!!!