Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 9th 2023, 23:15:57

And a 10 inch fluff?!? WOW!!! You really are blessed, Sui!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2023, 0:40:22

Originally posted by BlackHole:
And a 10 inch fluff?!? WOW!!! You really are blessed, Sui!

Stop wetting your undies!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 0:48:09

Sorry bro, it's too exciting. I've never heard about a man so amazing as Sui. I don't know how you all can contain your excitement. Did you read his post?!? The guy is 64 with a 38 year old girl!!! And the teeth!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2023, 0:56:34

My generation grew up watching Chuck Norris.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 1:12:24

Originally posted by Suicidal:
It's bad enuff that Blackhole has penis envy and now Syko.....you guys really need to get laid.
Facts:
I am 6'1" tall and weigh 225 lbs
I am rich by most definitions
I have dirty blond hair, green eys and all my teeth
I own my home and a lot of land
I have many women that would love to "take care" of me a.k.a. gold diggers
It may be "hard" for YOU to believe but, my junk works without the need for meds. Attributed to the fact that I am not a fat, lazy f*ck that lives on multi-socail media sites and finds a need to troll to gain self-relevance. EE is the only internet site I waste time on.
Today I celebrate 64 years of continuous breathing with a 38 yr old woman still sleeping my bed.

I only post this to give you something new to wack off too as you continue to worship a real man that has a life.

P.S. 10 inches
P.S.S. This is the current state of the server. Puleeze remove ClanGDI and return the game to it's original format. I fear that boredom will create more and more players thinking about my penis.
You're my boy blue -Ron Burgundy
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2023, 2:07:28

BH teeth comment actually got me a lil belly laugh. Lol.

Apparently 6 figures makes you rich these days. Elon will be along shortly to say it’s literally nothing. Apparently it’s a fluffload in West Virginia tho. You might have well invented the spork.

What a good thread tho. Quite literally the highest I’ve ever seen a player of the game I respect (yeah I said it) in TC, BHole soliciting fluff pics, a pile of OGs that never post laughing about said fluff pics and sui making less than a million dollars sound rich. This one has it all.

Can someone explain inflation to sui tho? I don’t think he understands how his pension is likely gonna get fluffed and I’m not the one to do it because he hates me for being gay.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 10th 2023, 2:10:01
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2023, 2:17:35

Also: re chevs:

Qz does actually listen. It’s actually just that so few people who play the majority meta of this game talk to him whereas LaF be lighting up his phone.

Often when I’m speaking to him he acts like I’m the first person who mentioned killing war being bad for the politics meta. For what it’s worth, if y’all messaged him as much as LaF on discord he might just be tryna find a middle ground and has a lot more ppl supporting one side from what he hears. I think it’s very worth people who actually play the game to say something to him instead of letting me be the only voice. I’m a drunk who doesn’t play this game. Having me represent your meta is bad form.

Just talk more than LaF in DMs to him and you’ve won. There’s more of you than there is LaF so like…play your numbers and message that man that the game sucks. I promise he’s a good dude and will listen. It can’t just be me against all 18 LaF players, which is the current state of what’s in his ears. Do better.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 10th 2023, 2:21:18
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 2:30:55

Is that 38 in dog years sui?

Chevs

Dec 10th 2023, 3:47:06

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Also: re chevs:

Qz does actually listen. It’s actually just that so few people who play the majority meta of this game talk to him whereas LaF be lighting up his phone.

Often when I’m speaking to him he acts like I’m the first person who mentioned killing war being bad for the politics meta. For what it’s worth, if y’all messaged him as much as LaF on discord he might just be tryna find a middle ground and has a lot more ppl supporting one side from what he hears. I think it’s very worth people who actually play the game to say something to him instead of letting me be the only voice. I’m a drunk who doesn’t play this game. Having me represent your meta is bad form.

Just talk more than LaF in DMs to him and you’ve won. There’s more of you than there is LaF so like…play your numbers and message that man that the game sucks. I promise he’s a good dude and will listen. It can’t just be me against all 18 LaF players, which is the current state of what’s in his ears. Do better.

The vote is like

Option 2: 25
Option 1: TC and Karnage

So if he ignores his own post he is either retarded or captured by LaF. take your pick. Let’s see what he does
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 4:39:38

I believe my vote was actually #4, also I think many votes were sent anonymously via Direct Message to Qzjul. Correct me if I'm wrong

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2023, 7:22:45

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I believe my vote was actually #4, also I think many votes were sent anonymously via Direct Message to Qzjul. Correct me if I'm wrong

Ah yes like the mail in ballots, got it, we're screwed everybody!
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 10:34:40

Apparently 6 figures makes you rich these days. Elon will be along shortly to say it’s literally nothing. Apparently it’s a fluffload in West Virginia tho. You might have well invented the spork.

What a good thread tho. Quite literally the highest I’ve ever seen a player of the game I respect (yeah I said it) in TC, BHole soliciting fluff pics, a pile of OGs that never post laughing about said fluff pics and sui making less than a million dollars sound rich. This one has it all.

Can someone explain inflation to sui tho? I don’t think he understands how his pension is likely gonna get fluffed and I’m not the one to do it because he hates me for being gay.

This is the state of the server.....penis envy and concern about my money.....you really need to get a life.
I don't draw a pension but, if you must know, for most of my career I owned a company providing consulting services to the nuclear industry and the Dept of Defense. I still own the company and with the advanced reactors (SMRs) business is good.
Now go mop the floors and clean the taps. I hate a dirty bar.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:40:53

This is the state of the server.....penis envy and concern about my money.....you really need to get a life.
I don't draw a pension but, if you must know, for most of my career I owned a company providing consulting services to the nuclear industry and the Dept of Defense. I still own the company and with the advanced reactors (SMRs) business is good.
Now go mop the floors and clean the taps. I hate a dirty bar.

Can you tell us more about your 38 year old girlfriend?!?! How'd you land that! Did you pick her up years ago when she was still in high school and you were... what in your late 30s? Or is this a new thing where she was like 'ya know what, I want to fuk a grandpa'.

It was probably easy for you with that 10 inch penis of yours. Flop that thing on the table and who can resist, right?

Who'd you date when you were younger? Married? Kids? Why'd she leave you? Or were you like 'Yo.... I don't know if you know this, but I fvck with nuclear. I'm pretty hot fluff (get it, double entendre cause nuclear fluff is called hot when it's radioactive!)?

I want to know soooo much more about your personal life, Sui. Why hold back now, you've already told us about your fluff, teeth, pedophilia habits, bank account and senior citizen status. We've also picked up on the whole dementia thing without you having to say a word.

Tell us more!!!

Doug Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:45:06

I’m 7 years older than Colin and I know many of you don’t care to hear about that here, but anyway, yeah I picked them young too for those of you that I’ve seen him and I together he’s an extremely hot “person“ lol
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:45:26

OH fluff! I just realized, he didn't say the 38 year old is his girlfriend. He said she sleeps in his bed. Ya'll think something sinister is going on there?

Let's review the facts Sui provided us:

He has a lot of land. (Opportunity to get away with a crime)
He thinks many women are gold diggers. (Motive)
He has worked for the department of defense. (Skill set)
His penis still works. (Uh... is he using it on this poor woman??)
He has green eyes. (Untrustworthy as fvck, green eyed people are).

fluff. Anyone know where Sui lives? Should we be calling the authorities?

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:47:58

Doug you're good bro. When you're 64 Colin will be (checks math...) 57. Or something like that.

I appreciate you recognize there is an age gap there. Gotta watch that, right? Keep it reasonable. Lest you end up with a 26 year age gap.

How old are you right now, Doug? 30? If you were Sui, you'd be dating a 4 year old right now!!!

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:49:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Ah yes like the mail in ballots, got it, we're screwed everybody!

Ko - this isn't the Qanon conspiracy theory thread bro. This is the Tinder Dating Profile for Sui thread.

The conspiracy theorists meet at 10 am on Sundays! You're a few hours early, homie.

Doug Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:50:15

Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:54:57

Use your imagination when you jack it..... you not hanging my pic on the ceiling above your bed. U r a sick f*ck

✊🏼 🍆 💦

lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 13:18:08

The current state of the server......REALLY need to remove ClanGDI and restore trash talk about EE

The current state of Blackhole.....As coalie help him to navigate the game, it would be nice to have Doug navigate Blackhole's coming out of the closet.
Blackhole, she is one of my Attorneys

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 13:23:37

The current state of the server......REALLY need to remove ClanGDI and restore trash talk about EE

The current state of Blackhole.....As coalie help him to navigate the game, it would be nice to have Doug navigate Blackhole's coming out of the closet.
Blackhole, she is one of my Attorneys
You keep her on retainer?

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 13:49:04

Syko, to use your words....

"you spend so much of your time following me around on these threads like you're some kinda online craigslist stalker."

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 13:51:49

Whaaaat?!?!? Your 26 years younger than you girlfriend is your attorney, or one of them, at least?!?!?

This story just keeps getting better.

Two questions.

1. What kind of attorneys do you need?
2. Aren't their like... ethics and fluff? Don't date your clients.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 14:30:53

Whaaaat?!?!? Your 26 years younger than you girlfriend is your attorney, or one of them, at least?!?!?

This story just keeps getting better.

Two questions.

1. What kind of attorneys do you need?
2. Aren't their like... ethics and fluff? Don't date your clients.

"you spend so much of your time following me around on these threads like you're some kinda online craigslist stalker."

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 15:45:28

I'm not following you around... I'm just responding to you, lol. That's what forums are for... are they not?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2023, 20:30:40

I'm not following you around... I'm just responding to you, lol. That's what forums are for... are they not?

No no no, you've entered stalking territory.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 20:54:44

Ya'll old-asses gotta learn about what a forum is.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2023, 21:01:30

Ya'll old-asses gotta learn about what a forum is.

That's rich from a n00b
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 22:37:01

Oh burn!!!!

hahah, Ko, you're precious.

Doug Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 9:30:52

Blackhole are you playing this set on alliance?

Edited By: Doug on Dec 15th 2023, 0:06:32
Paradigm VP/Senator

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 11:56:34

Welp, if ClanGDI was in place, I was thinking about it. Love to join up with you, Doug. But I think we both know that if Clan GDI is gone, PDM would be attacked for just allowing me to play with ya'll. That's what happened on Team when I joined other teams that had previously never warred. The haters attacked us both :(

BigP Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 12:49:29

Lets all sign pacts and be done with it
- SoF

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2023, 16:48:07

I can't validate the 10", but I can validate that most people in a tax bracket that Sui describes has an attorney. Or multiple.

You would be shocked at what people will do when they find out you have wealth. Even family members you've never spoken to. Not to mention lawyers handle a lot.... a trust, corporation management, as well as a retainer. I know it's shocking, but attorney's do a lot of things outside of the court.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2023, 16:50:08

Also, I already wrote the current state of the server in QZ's original thread. Not sure why the 3rd (or maybe 4th now) wealthiest person playing this game has to make another thread.

It's been done.

Doug Game profile

Dec 15th 2023, 0:08:44

Originally posted by BigP:
Lets all sign pacts and be done with it

Exactly
Paradigm VP/Senator