Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 5:43:41

You are also in clan GDI and speak out against it and you got the tagkill in your great big war victory.
CM Dec 4, 05:35 Argon Huffer (#373) (mercs) Santas Toy Factory (#101) (LaF) 884 B
21 C

I also wanted to congratulate you both on your clan merger, all for one and one for all.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Symbolic Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 5:44:56

I still got 51 chems left ;(

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2023, 6:07:58

Originally posted by Symbolic:
I still got 51 chems left ;(

I have 6 left.
Don of LaF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 9:42:50

I have 3 chems what's the next target? Welp, I guess you guys are going to netgain with all that stock? Happy Reset and Happy Holidays.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Dec 4th 2023, 13:41:53
See Original Post

Rasp Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 16:05:57

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
You are also in clan GDI and speak out against it and you got the tagkill in your great big war victory.
CM Dec 4, 05:35 Argon Huffer (#373) (mercs) Santas Toy Factory (#101) (LaF) 884 B
21 C

I also wanted to congratulate you both on your clan merger, all for one and one for all.

lol what clan merger? mercs isn't in clangdi so get your facts straight.

sol joined clangdi to do some debugging for qz since we all know he's the only developer for this game.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

major Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 19:14:13

LAF just did the biggest cry-baby move in the history of the game.... grow some balls wussies

Edited By: Dark Demon on Dec 4th 2023, 19:36:59
See Original Post

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 19:33:32

Membership has no interest in war, you'll probably never have another war with LaF again.

Also you can see that the timer on the war was 24 hours not 48, so all who hit that country used an exploit and should be deleted per game rules.

Dec 4th 2023, 19:36:09

So the list of cheaters who should be deleted are:
Argon Huffer (#373)
BreadMan (#37)
Nama Saya Amin (#333)
New House in Dec 2023 (#24)
Santas Toy Factory (#101)
Santiago Gimenez (#14)
Spooky Klot (#484)

We'll have names too after the reset ends so we can call out the cheaters by name.

Rasp Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 20:34:04

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
... used an exploit and should be deleted per game rules.

Says a guy who split his tag into 6 smaller tags to avoid game mechanics for war.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2023, 20:41:14

Originally posted by Rasp:

Says a guy who split his tag into 6 smaller tags to avoid game mechanics for war.

^.....

I think he was also banned for 10 years for being a cheater, ask Qz about that one tho
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 20:47:57

Shiat splatters

Symbolic Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 20:52:28

Argon Huffer (#373)
BreadMan (#37)
Nama Saya Amin (#333)
Santiago Gimenez (#14)
Spooky Klot (#484)

We'll have names too after the reset ends so we can call out the cheaters by name.

I'm argon huffer so you don't need to wait bro.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2023, 21:01:38

Bypassing QZ’s intended game design to exploit a loophole with the 6 smaller tags is cheating. All of those 6 tags should be purpled.

BEM684 Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 21:37:09

Let's purple every country this set and have the bots take the top ten. They're the only ones who are playing the way the developers intended.

Dec 5th 2023, 0:37:50

Originally posted by Coalie:

Bypassing QZ’s intended game design to exploit a loophole with the 6 smaller tags is cheating. All of those 6 tags should be purpled.

When you say "intended game design" you admit that it's not cheating. While on the flip side you exploited a bug, making you a cheater. Forever tainted.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 1:15:04

turd crawler let me break it down "barney style" because you don't seem like an intelligent person to me. Don't try to be asinine and twist other people's words, that is a very despicable behavior.

LAF is not a Clan(s) <= 5 members. Therefore QZ allowed us to declare war on LAF based on the new changes.

By breaking LAF down into smaller groups avoid the mechanics of war, LAF has acted on bad faith on the new changes. Pretty much cheated to avoid war, and/or cheated to avoid surrendering.

Also, Mercs and Sol have won the war against LAF this set on technicality. Congrats Mercs and SoL on that victory. Great job fellas, also good job on using diplomacy with each other to achieve this victory. EZ clap.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 2:37:35

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rasp Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 2:42:20

Forever tainted.

It seems that’s what most people think whenever they see a post coming from you.

Dec 5th 2023, 2:44:34

turd crawler let me break it down "barney style" because you don't seem like an intelligent person to me. Don't try to be asinine and twist other people's words, that is a very despicable behavior.

LAF is not a Clan(s) <= 5 members. Therefore QZ allowed us to declare war on LAF based on the new changes.

By breaking LAF down into smaller groups avoid the mechanics of war, LAF has acted on bad faith on the new changes. Pretty much cheated to avoid war, and/or cheated to avoid surrendering.

Also, Mercs and Sol have won the war against LAF this set on technicality. Congrats Mercs and SoL on that victory. Great job fellas, also good job on using diplomacy with each other to achieve this victory. EZ clap.

Yes you win, great job. lol. Now shutup cheater.

Rasp Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 2:52:42

And for clarity purposes, Mercs and Sol tried testing the new game mechanics last week and reported issues to qz as we found them.

Mercs actually declared war on Sol in order to test attacks on clanGDI, etc and found we could not attack Sol even after 48 hours.

For whatever reason, the game allowed both Sol and Mercs to attack LaF in under 48 hours. Call it getting mehul’d for all I care now considering you guys were all jumping tag during that time period, introducing all sorts of new variables.

Perhaps the LaFer who created the LaF tag jumped to a new tag and it messed with the timer?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 3:05:11

Ha guys! TC called you all cheatorz!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 3:12:17

What are you talking about? We've disbanded and it's decided that we are going to have an internal competition to decide somethings. I am now Part of my own clan, we don't answer to the collective. You broke us, we're fractured now. P.S. Good work always stacking the odds in your favor. 29 stocked war countries vs 18 netting countries. 3 with stock. Tbh you should all be ashamed of yourselves in solxmercs. You guys have no spine.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Dec 5th 2023, 3:24:12

Vamps Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 3:52:23

Yes you win, great job. lol. Now shutup cheater.

lol, good grief. I've always felt bad for you dude. The amount of mental gymnastics you must do to make it through another day must be exhausting. One of the most notorious cheaters in the game whining because god forbid pvp. Sheeeeeeeesh

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 4:18:54

I'll tell you what I will only agree that all of the LaF members in the 6 alliances should be purpled if you admit that the twelve in mercs and the seventeen in sol should also be purpled. If we can agree on that, QZ should start the proceedings.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 4:50:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Yes LOL the hypocrisy is REAL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 5:25:55

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Yes LOL the hypocrisy is REAL
What have you been smoking? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaMCCf8J7AQ

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 5:59:32

LOL
(•_•)

major Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 12:39:05

no need for anyone to be purpled, all should just lose the clan gdi status.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 12:48:41

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

What are you talking about? We've disbanded and it's decided that we are going to have an internal competition to decide somethings. I am now Part of my own clan, we don't answer to the collective. You broke us, we're fractured now. P.S. Good work always stacking the odds in your favor. 29 stocked war countries vs 18 netting countries. 3 with stock. Tbh you should all be ashamed of yourselves in solxmercs. You guys have no spine.

"disbanded" SuperFly was right. He said LaF would eventually be gone.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 14:21:49

Idk what Karnage is claiming.

All I see is 17 players ditching their last teammate. RIP to that one LaF dude that killed.

“No man left behind” should sound very familiar to some of us here.

Rasp Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 14:55:39

Forever tainted.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 15:27:35

And for clarity purposes, Mercs and Sol tried testing the new game mechanics last week and reported issues to qz as we found them.

Mercs actually declared war on Sol in order to test attacks on clanGDI, etc and found we could not attack Sol even after 48 hours.

For whatever reason, the game allowed both Sol and Mercs to attack LaF in under 48 hours. Call it getting mehul’d for all I care now considering you guys were all jumping tag during that time period, introducing all sorts of new variables.

Perhaps the LaFer who created the LaF tag jumped to a new tag and it messed with the timer?

Ive been jumping in and out of all our tags the whole set. Maybe the developers should test their features before implementing them?
Don of LaF

Real Man

Dec 5th 2023, 15:44:10

+1 it absolutely is abusing an exploit. let’s see if mods have principles or they are captured by LaF like we all already know.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 16:22:44

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Ive been jumping in and out of all our tags the whole set. Maybe the developers should test their features before implementing them?

Maybe you should get your own server instead of forcing safe space for all?
(•_•)

Rasp Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 16:24:01

There you have it. It's all Gain's fault. :)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 18:55:22

Maybe the developers should test their features before implementing them?

Brother, QZ is only one man with I assume a full time job and a family. When LaF calls him on the bat phone, he reacts quickly to make whatever change you want right away.

If he took the time to test and debug he would need many days to implement and we all know that if it’s more than 5 business days to make a change for LaF, than all 18 LaF members would leave the game and without those important 18 LaF players, QZ might as well unplug the server and cancel his web hosting.

Please give him time to make corrections ok?

Myself I am greatful for whatever you guys ask as that keeps all 18 of you here and with you here I am still able to play earth like a drug addict.

So thank you LaF and thank you QZ for your continued collaborations in keeping the game open for LaF and for the rest of us.

God Bless

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 5th 2023, 19:00:55

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 3:41:17

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2023, 4:04:32

My oh my how easily people get corrupted.... sad
(•_•)

mdevol Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 3:59:21

It was also "intended game design" to not have members have access to the game database, but Total Cheater exploited that game function too.

As long as this game design promotes clans splitting off to smaller clans to exploit the design its a dead game dying faster than it was pre-clan gdi
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 5:41:39

Originally posted by mdevol:
It was also "intended game design" to not have members have access to the game database, but Total Cheater exploited that game function too.

As long as this game design promotes clans splitting off to smaller clans to exploit the design its a dead game dying faster than it was pre-clan gdi
Butthurt? Of course the only thing that will make you all happy is killing off LaF. Even when qzjul hands you what you all want you'll still find a way to be unhappy.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2023, 16:12:00

As opposed to what? 2 sets of your players aided to the top. Breaking down into smaller clans to exploit QZ’s game design.

QZ gave LaF what they wanted, and all LAF did is FA TC and Gerdler to the top.

santti Game profile

Dec 12th 2023, 8:50:51

I had country #101 and I am not cheater or multi or something like that. And I haven't been in RD. I have played since 1998, UCN, Wildcards, TIE, Rage, TIELCNSOF combinations and last years in LaF. I was in two weeks vacation in Thailand, when you killed me and I didn't babysit like 20 years ago in some resets.

Why are you saying that I am cheater??
SanttiE is here again!

major Game profile

Dec 12th 2023, 15:49:05

Originally posted by santti:
I had country #101 and I am not cheater or multi or something like that. And I haven't been in RD. I have played since 1998, UCN, Wildcards, TIE, Rage, TIELCNSOF combinations and last years in LaF. I was in two weeks vacation in Thailand, when you killed me and I didn't babysit like 20 years ago in some resets.

Why are you saying that I am cheater??

No one was calling you a cheater santii. you just got caught up in something. you are one of the most straight-up players I have ever known.

santti Game profile

Dec 13th 2023, 10:09:30

Well, I got caught playing passively when I was in vacation, country number #101. Haven't done anything else... but I see many posts here named me as cheater. e.g.

Argon Huffer (#373)
BreadMan (#37)
Nama Saya Amin (#333)
Santiago Gimenez (#14)
Spooky Klot (#484)

I can also tell you my new country, but I guess you already know it.
SanttiE is here again!