Verified:

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2023, 17:55:34

Hey Chevs. Make more videos, less posts!
HeadHunter

Chevs

Nov 16th 2023, 19:18:56

Originally posted by HH:
Hey Chevs. Make more videos, less posts!

I don’t make videos , never have
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2023, 20:18:45

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by Coalie:
Derrick was actually one of the loudest voices in our irc channel for us to end the war with LaF. He is not toxic.

He made a good reasons on why it should be ended, some of which I generally agreed with. To call him "toxic" would be slander and libel.

He's on the record of being willing to jump at any attempt to war LaF forever, from his own mouth multiple times. Toxic.

Just like you're on the record for cheating and supporting clanGDI that's another game cheat, safe space dwellers.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 17th 2023, 11:20:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Derrick was actually one of the loudest voices in our irc channel for us to end the war with LaF. He is not toxic.

He made a good reasons on why it should be ended, some of which I generally agreed with. To call him "toxic" would be slander and libel.

He's on the record of being willing to jump at any attempt to war LaF forever, from his own mouth multiple times. Toxic.

Just like you're on the record for cheating and supporting clanGDI that's another game cheat, safe space dwellers.

LOL, we can disagree with whether or not ClanGDI is good for the game. But it's not a cheat!

That's just silly talk.

Nov 17th 2023, 12:23:06

Originally posted by BlackHole:

LOL, we can disagree with whether or not ClanGDI is good for the game. But it's not a cheat!

That's just silly talk.

He is referring to a game dev going into the system and looking up country information from other players and passing it on.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Nov 17th 2023, 22:36:22

Originally posted by x:

That's just silly talk.

He is referring to a game dev going into the system and looking up country information from other players and passing it on.

I'm not sure who he thinks did that, but regardless if your definition of cheating includes supporting clan GDI it makes everything he says illegitimate.

Nov 17th 2023, 22:36:36

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 17th 2023, 23:13:01

Originally posted by x:

That's just silly talk.

I'm not sure who he thinks did that, but regardless if your definition of cheating includes supporting clan GDI it makes everything he says illegitimate.

clanGDI was made to protect illegitimate leaders, those who can't diplomacy, when you manipulate a game developer to alter the code of a game to give you an advantage it is cheating but how would a cheater even recognize that, you simply won't.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Nov 17th 2023, 23:22:12

Cheating/Hacking Scandal
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

TC: Total Cheater

Nov 18th 2023, 0:32:20

Originally posted by x:
Cheating/Hacking Scandal
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

I almost hate to say it because you are so oblivious, but every time that's posted all we see is the ad hominem logic error, that you have no legitimate defense of your position and know you're wrong. At least when Coalie does it he doesn't think his position is lost, he just knows he's too stupid to understand what's going on around him or to have a proper comeback.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2023, 1:18:55

You know what’s really stupid is:

-Be a game admin like Turtle Crawler and cheat in 2012.

-Come back after 10 years and cheat again.

On a text based game.

Nov 18th 2023, 1:40:50

Cheating/Hacking Scandal

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2023, 10:14:26

No you're a cheater! No you're a cheater! No you're cheater!

HeadHunter

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 18th 2023, 10:25:39

LOL HH, that basically sums up all the posts on this forum nowadays.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 19th 2023, 16:13:11

On a text based game.

I remember when all of RD was deleted, that was a reset where I didn't cheat and I got punished for it. But there were other sets that I think I got away with it. Am I always a cheater if I'm not currently cheating?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2023, 17:37:49

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

On a text based game.

I remember when all of RD was deleted, that was a reset where I didn't cheat and I got punished for it. But there were other sets that I think I got away with it. Am I always a cheater if I'm not currently cheating?

Nah man we are all proud of the man you have become. Just keep ur chin up, battle.

Devo Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 17:59:39

Oh I missed the LaF drama. Glad to be back to witness that it's still going on.