Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 20:59:47

If you post a screenshot of the 1st and last kill attack in 30 seconds! I'll be happy. In a professional war on Mars, they killed quickly. It was a master class.
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2023, 21:00:52

I wouldn't be bragging with these stats....
https://www.eestats.com/...NBK&badside%5B%5D=www

Not impressive bud.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:02:18

Moreover, there was no quick attack mechanic. There, each attack was equal to a click on a key! Speed was achieved through team coordination!
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2023, 21:03:15

👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:03:53

I'm not bragging. I feel nostalgic for a good war.
born in the USSR

Oct 24th 2023, 21:07:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You should have gone Tyranny if your intentions was to war, (assuming you're www tag)

Tyr farmer spy is viable for extra damage.

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:09:08

There are many options for dirty play, which allows you to destroy tops while avoiding enemy defenses. But my goal is not enmity! But just to fight.
born in the USSR

Oct 24th 2023, 21:09:33

Can't wait to see how this gets pinned on imp.
Good luck in your fight. I think they killed 14 of mine in a day...

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:15:02

[quote poster=ツ; 52168; 1023009]Can't wait to see how this gets pinned on imp.
Good luck in your fight. I think they killed 14 of mine in a day... [/quote]
Friend, stop fighting! Don't touch their tops.
Let's agree on a 2-day respite and who will kill more countries in 6 hours.
And let the strongest win. We are with you or their 32 countries! The condition is about the troops!
Because we are behind in development!

born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:17:32

I propose war followed by peace. And let the strongest win in equal conditions!
born in the USSR

Oct 24th 2023, 21:19:17

Originally posted by MILORD:
Originally posted by 80):

And let the strongest win. We are with you or their 32 countries! The condition is about the troops!

I get a dnh every other day after they kill my 16. Their tops about out of my current range.

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:21:55

For the purity of the experiment, we can destroy our countries ourselves and you will do the same!
32 countries, versus 32. It will be better if everyone starts with 99 moves. The condition is that the result of the war must be ended by the murder of all enemy countries and subsequent peace. No trolling. Only strategy and skill! Only 6 hours of war!
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:23:54

[quote poster=ツ; 52168; 1023012]

I get a dnh every other day after they kill my 16. Their tops about out of my current range. [/quote]
Brother. You are wrong to be at enmity. But I want a fair war, and then complete peace!
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:27:48

They have strong fighters that they can field. But here the matter is in the mechanics of the battle. You and I can lose. You and I need a chat. And I only speak English through a translator.
And I also want you to make peace with them. Winner or loser - it doesn't matter. But you are a strong fighter!
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:36:59

[quote poster=ツ; 52168; 1023012][quote poster=MILORD; 52168; 1023010]

And so, my friend, I have a question for you: - do you agree to fight with me in a pair of 32 countries against their 32 countries?
Conditions.
All countries must be killed. Ours and the enemy's.
start at move 100.
the battle lasts 6 hours.
The winner is whoever kills the most countries!
No more rules.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:37:46

And so, my friend, I have a question for you: - do you agree to fight with me in a pair of 32 countries against their 32 countries?
Conditions.
start at move 100.
No more rules. [/quote]
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:39:50

Conditions.
start at move 100.
No more rules.
[/quote]
ps
In addition, this duel to the death needs to put an end to your previous feuds
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:42:59

While I was ranting on the forum, another country was killed. This is not bad, but I hope she was killed quickly? As I promised, I did not take any steps to save my country!
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 21:44:15

While I was ranting on the forum, another country was killed. This is not bad, but I hope she was killed quickly? As I promised, I did not take any steps to save my country!

However, if you kill the country quickly, no steps towards salvation can help! This is a strategy.
Write the time during which you killed my country. Please
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 22:15:18

OK, bedtime for me. What kind of misanthropes you are... It’s a pity, I thought you were more interested in sports. I’ll kill your countries with my restarts as soon as I wake up. Then I’ll brush my teeth. But that’s not what’s interesting to me - I’m interested in sports. The competition. You won’t prove anything to me personally, even if you kill all my countries. I'm used to dying. But the competition is interesting to me.
Bye) Have a successful war! May the force be with you)
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2023, 22:15:41

/me scratching head
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 22:19:49

/me scratching head

At least scratch your heels) You’re not a stupid person, why are children playing?)
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 22:21:10

I promised you I won’t help any of my countries) I kept my promise))))
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 22:31:10

/me scratching head

With your sense of humor, any woman will tell you NO.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 22:46:23

Do you have 1 person playing with several accounts? Judging by the forum, this is so)))))
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 22:47:54

Respect. I and 16 countries are too lazy to rule)
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 22:52:19

OK. enough. You are marathon runners))))
You don't have sprinters))))
And with humor it’s deplorable.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 23:52:21

True guys. ! I tried to fall asleep and there was no sleep.... I went into the game again... 6 countries were killed. The rest were intact..... I expected a little more from you. Where is your superfly power? If he is not with you, I will recruit him for myself! Me, Hawk and Superfly against 5 of your countries))))))
born in the USSR

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2023, 23:56:25

Whats up Zack
Catch me on ir c

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 23:58:55

You are boring. You have no drive. No scope. You killed my 6 countries and you are unhappy...I killed your three or four countries and I am happy. I'm getting high. All because I’m walking on the edge of a knife, I’m bluffing. I’m in a fever. And you are snobs! You are afraid of everything. You are afraid of losing. You are afraid to be funny. You lost from my first attack.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 25th 2023, 0:02:43

You are smart, you count your moves and think 10 moves ahead! And I'm crazy and don't count moves...Who will win?
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 25th 2023, 0:09:31

Despite the fact that I do not value myself and am crazy in war, I value my word. My word is dear to me. I value people close to me. For everyone, I will give my soul and kill any enemy! I stand by my word and my oath. I am faithful to those who trusted me!
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 25th 2023, 0:13:15

Zack was my friend...
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2023, 1:31:10

Do you have 1 person playing with several accounts? Judging by the forum, this is so)))))

You talking to me? Answer is no, and I don't play FFA neither, I was giving you advice so you don't look silly.
(•_•)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2023, 4:17:06

[quote poster=ツ; 52168; 1022903]
Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Last set you killed my country, and unless you are an idiot, you new it was my country, hence why we killed you.

If that country was tagged it would not have been hit.
I'm sure that member will pop on the forums soon enough to gloat his victory while hiding behind multiple other members. [/quote]

I breezed through this garbage.

3 points:
1- I haven’t netted here in what seems years
2- I played last set after DD texted me imp suicided untagged and then stopped playing I played 2500 turns
3- you’re obsessed with me. I don’t give a fluff if you want to come back and play properly.

The only way I come back full time nowadays if there is a war.

My days here are done. I’m messaging you directly bc Im told you were yapping again. Come back, net, war, suicide I don’t care.

Razzamatazzz has spoken!!!
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2023, 4:22:42

Summary:

Come and play all you want I won’t be hitting you because I DONT CARE!

Now if IMP wants and tag up properly for a war I’d make an exception.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 25th 2023, 14:41:04

Last 3 sets he played:

2 Sets ago - Attacked my countries unprovoked for fun with no hostilities up to this point
1 Set ago - Attacked my countries oop unprovoked to "try something" with no hostilities up to this point
Current Set - Attacked my countries unprovoked in "self defense for being targetted" with no hostilities up to this point

Yet he is the victim of being abused by big ol NBK. Pretty funny actually.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Oct 25th 2023, 15:49:59

Last 3 sets he played:

2 Sets ago - Attacked my countries unprovoked for fun with no hostilities up to this point
1 Set ago - Attacked my countries oop unprovoked to "try something" with no hostilities up to this point
Current Set - Attacked my countries unprovoked in "self defense for being targetted" with no hostilities up to this point

Yet he is the victim of being abused by big ol NBK. Pretty funny actually.

True the first one, false to the second, and false to the third.
Reasons. You know why. Stop bending the truth k4f.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 25th 2023, 16:21:19

The items I stated are literally the truth, every single one. Attacked my countries oop last set, you even admitted this earlier in the thread. This set, you also attacked my countries oop. I do not know how to make the truth more clear. At best you can claim on last set you didn't know it was me (You would be lying, but the fact you killed my country cannot be denied, and was not ignored).
NBK

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 25th 2023, 16:32:07

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Whats up Zack

Sure feels like it lol.

Oct 25th 2023, 17:04:16

The items I stated are literally the truth, every single one. Attacked my countries oop last set, you even admitted this earlier in the thread. This set, you also attacked my countries oop. I do not know how to make the truth more clear. At best you can claim on last set you didn't know it was me (You would be lying, but the fact you killed my country cannot be denied, and was not ignored).

Last set I never knew that demo was yours. Last set nbk hit first. Why would I let nbk hit first this set?

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 26th 2023, 3:54:31

Last set you killed a player country, on purpose, that happened to once again be mine. You claim for that to be a coincidence, ok, whatever. 3 Sets in a row you hit me, and you are blaming NBK for being an aggressor, which is absolutely ludicrous. On top of that, you hide in untags, or random tags that are not declared. The full irony being, we had no way of knowing it was you that killed my country you moron. Your entire defense is that you didnt know it was mine, well, how the hell were we supposed to know it was you? Did you ask for a DNH, did you tell anyone your tag, did you start the set out WITHOUT killing player countries? The answer is no to all of this.
NBK

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2023, 10:23:59

Time to hug it out... followed by a good round of anal. Raz, I heard you're a bottom...

MILORD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2023, 20:44:28

Sorry. I'm a little bogged down in the bustle of life and don't fight. Although I tried to make moves, I’m a little short on time.
I will definitely fight with you, I will warn you in advance. But, a little more poetically. Now I'm missing 16 countries.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2023, 20:50:53

and I also want to apologize for my pathos. Sometimes, I like to add literary pathos to the game. Especially when you're drunk. But in general I'm kind. I'm currently playing on several servers from my phone. Now I have a new business trip to Panryvshinino, this is the border with China. I'll be there on the 12th. Maybe I’ll take my laptop with me and while away the time on FFA.
born in the USSR

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2023, 4:08:41

and I also want to apologize for my pathos. Sometimes, I like to add literary pathos to the game. Especially when you're drunk. But in general I'm kind. I'm currently playing on several servers from my phone. Now I have a new business trip to Panryvshinino, this is the border with China. I'll be there on the 12th. Maybe I’ll take my laptop with me and while away the time on FFA.

Pathos? Was he was of the 4 Musketeers?