Verified:

Chevs

Oct 20th 2023, 13:14:37

Everybody is happy , including TC
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 18:50:52

Originally posted by Chevs:

Will you be happy? I also agree this feature would be nice.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 18:54:24

I don't know if safe space dwellers would agree to this, it's better than clanGDI..... Why not have the devs make a server for them?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 20:50:32

Pacts can't really be enforced by the game unless you had something of a permanent membership in pack, so you couldn't leave it to get around it. people would just make new accounts.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 20:58:52

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Pacts can't really be enforced by the game unless you had something of a permanent membership in pack, so you couldn't leave it to get around it. people would just make new accounts.

I never understood why multiple accounts are allowed. Seems like just a way to exploit the leaderboards.

But yeah. I mentioned it on the other thread, but even in terms of going around clanGDI, I think team server tagging rules should be implemented in 1a. People can detag netter tags to suicide, people can detag war tags to hit netters, etc.

Need to tie people to the clans they're in.

Chevs

Oct 22nd 2023, 1:11:52

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Originally posted by Chevs:

Will you be happy? I also agree this feature would be nice.

I’m always happy, you?

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

hmm fair points I guess you’d need a way to stop detagging and stuff.

maybe if when the pact is signed it does so at the account level for everyone who is in that tag at the time of the pact. Wouldn’t stop brand new accounts, but that actually is against the rules.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2023, 8:04:00

Team server tagging rules are actually elite...people just never realized it.

Sets are short. Tags should have never been allowed to kick their undesirables and let the server deal with them with "48 hour detagging rules." That was always stupid.

Once you're in a tag they can at least be responsible for you for a few weeks. I get it throws a wrench at recruiting, but no one does that anymore anyways.

+1 for team server tagging rules on all clan servers. Once you tag with someone, you shouldn't be able to go behind their back and detag to fluff em. You ought to be held responsible for the duration of that set.

For you LaF garbage humans who hate me, this wouldda avoided how we beat you with ICN reunion set. Support it so it happens, you clowns.

Push qz towards changes he SHOULD be making rather than ones you cry for because the bad man hit you again. The expenses formula, CD being overpowered, etc should have been your main talking points, but instead you decided to be crybaby fluffes.

Here's a chance to get in his ear about something actually positive for the community, rather than fluff that only benefits you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 25th 2023, 8:17:01
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2023, 13:33:42

Derrick you’re just chasing ghosts at this point.

When Gerd, I mean fratboi99, fell for Chev’s bait and went for a cheat aided $3.5b finish, it signaled the end of LAF’s goodwill and good intentions for the community. Gerd isn’t here for fair competition anymore.
These dudes don’t care about the community at all. They’ll never going push QZ to make changes better for everyone but themselves.