Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 6:52:13

1 Rorschach (#112) Game profile 5 $3,592,495,253 T LaF

AVG Networth Record Broken, way to come back from getting jumped and rocking the networth ranks again. This is the way Earth is supposed to play, may the best Clan WIN! In my humble opinion no matter what happens from here on out, LaF is cemented as the Greatest netting alliance this game has ever offered.
Do as I say, not as I do.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 9:05:15

Amen!
HeadHunter

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 9:53:38

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

AVG Networth Record Broken, way to come back from getting jumped and rocking the networth ranks again. This is the way Earth is supposed to play, may the best Clan WIN! In my humble opinion no matter what happens from here on out, LaF is cemented as the Greatest netting alliance this game has ever offered.

There will always be an " * " behind what you call a record.
Any record can be broken, in any sport or game, if no resources are required for defense.
If you actually think that this is the way the game is supposed to be played then you obviously have no idea why so many folks are quitting.
In closing, go back to playing with yourself.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 10:07:44

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Any record can be broken, in any sport or game, if no resources are required for defense.
If you actually think that this is the way the game is supposed to be played then you obviously have no idea why so many folks are quitting.
I guess we will see what the next reset is going to be like.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 11:45:26

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Any record can be broken? LOL - then let's see it big shot. Go break his record next set.

.... that's what I thought.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 12:40:44

This is the way Earth is supposed to play, may the best Clan WIN! In my humble opinion no matter what happens from here on out, LaF is cemented as the Greatest netting alliance this game has ever offered.

Farming bots with 0 defense due to inability to have player vs player attacks is the correct way to play earth2025?

Might want to have your boy QZ fix the front page game description as it’s literally telling everyone the exact opposite lol

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 12:49:26

PS that LaF record could easily be broken by Tmac or Andrew moose if they have an entire team FAing them.

Maybe some of of your forgot how high Andrew Moose got without FA and market transfers recently. Now imagine how high the two best netters of earth could go with the entire LaF tag behind them feeding them all of their resources haha.

Shame you won’t see their greatness cuz they ain’t about to take $2b plus of FA for a non skilled team effort of funneling / pooling resources.

And I don’t mean that what LaF accomplished didn’t take skill. I am sure that every member spent hours of their lives carefully farming and stocking to carefully transfer all their hard work to one guy to boost him to the top.

Great job regardless

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 13:06:43

Originally posted by SuperFly:
PS that LaF record could easily be broken by Tmac or Andrew moose if they have an entire team FAing them.

Maybe some of of your forgot how high Andrew Moose got without FA and market transfers recently. Now imagine how high the two best netters of earth could go with the entire LaF tag behind them feeding them all of their resources haha.

Shame you won’t see their greatness cuz they ain’t about to take $2b plus of FA for a non skilled team effort of funneling / pooling resources.

And I don’t mean that what LaF accomplished didn’t take skill. I am sure that every member spent hours of their lives carefully farming and stocking to carefully transfer all their hard work to one guy to boost him to the top.

Great job regardless

Yep, but they don't. And I would have beaten Sol/Sof in a war if I had an entire team backing me, but I didn't. Team size matters in this game!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 13:27:01

Great job regardless
LaF could rise to that contest. Also we had several with 1b and others who could have.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 13:30:38

This is the way Earth is supposed to play, may the best Clan WIN! In my humble opinion no matter what happens from here on out, LaF is cemented as the Greatest netting alliance this game has ever offered.

Farming bots with 0 defense due to inability to have player vs player attacks is the correct way to play earth2025?

Might want to have your boy QZ fix the front page game description as it’s literally telling everyone the exact opposite lol
No bots, No game.

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 13:57:02

No bots, No game.

You all don't realize this game is already dead and has been for years. You've gone from Professional Bowlers Association to bumper bowling.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 14:12:24

Originally posted by BEM684:

No bots, No game.

You all don't realize this game is already dead and has been for years. You've gone from Professional Bowlers Association to bumper bowling.
Of course we all know EE is on Life support.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 14:40:29

No bots, No game.

Nope, nobody here realizes that. LOL

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 14:47:30

So let it die. You cling to it like a spouse threatening to leave you.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 15:33:17

Some people like the abuse xD

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 16:18:54

I mean the only way to fix it is to dramatically increase the player base but it seems that has been tried by some and discouraged by many. Bots, ClanGDI, and all the other additions of recent years are stopgap measures that just prolong the inevitable.

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 16:32:59

There may come a day when this whole site and all the forums are lost to time just like the original AT was. Imagine thousands of collective hours spent discussing wars and netgaining, clan rankings, mergers and splits, all lost forever on the original AT. The same will likely happen here. And when the game shuts down and what's left of the community is no longer engaged, nobody will ever look at the clan rankings, top ten, NW records, or any of this. I think that's terrifying for some people lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 16:47:36

When the make up sex is good......turns to addiction
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 17:43:09

Weird I don’t really see other big netting players coming in here to congratulate the cheated aided FA finish. What Gerd did to accomplish that finish was extremely dirty. I expected one or two fake claps for show but nobody as of yet?

I personally assumed Gerdler had higher standards than that. This was a slap in the face of all the other independent small netting clans that prides themselves on an ethical unaided finish. Gerd fell into Chev’s trap and paid an extremely heavy price, I hope it was all worth it.

Just my observation though, I’m not insulting anyone. I’m only a dumb wardog from a war-focused clan. What do I know anyways :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 17:47:00

So....spyGDI is next right? Or that already happened?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 20:58:22

Great job regardless

Some people talk as if tmac or others are competitive with laf's best. They just aren't. LaF owns all the top legit countries and on top of that (or because of it?) LaF can do the best aid work too. In fact LaF took both the top legit and top aided spots. Without aid this past reset LaF would have taken the t5-7 spots, or maybe all ten (edit: probably 8)

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Oct 18th 2023, 21:02:32
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 21:05:49

/me laughs
(•_•)

Prime

Oct 18th 2023, 21:17:32

I got a rock.

Oct 18th 2023, 21:45:28

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Great job regardless

Some people talk as if tmac or others are competitive with laf's best. They just aren't. LaF owns all the top legit countries and on top of that (or because of it?) LaF can do the best aid work too. In fact LaF took both the top legit and top aided spots. Without aid this past reset LaF would have taken the t5-7 spots, or maybe all ten (edit: probably 8)

Doesn't tmac or Andrew hold the top unaided networth all while dodging laf suiciders like bh?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 22:37:22

Originally posted by Prime:
I got a rock.
New pet no doubt.

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 22:55:07

Congrats!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 0:24:23

Originally posted by xx:

Doesn't tmac or Andrew hold the top unaided networth all while dodging laf suiciders like bh?

You really aren't smart enough to know why those don't work for comparison? Tisk tisk midwit.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 0:45:45

I got a rock.

I like rocks. I, as a well known “griefer” also own most of the all time netting records. Guess I must be a hell of a netter.

Maybe next set I can get 40 people to FA me to the top as well cuz I wanna stain my netting reputation with free FA :)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 2:05:23

I got a rock.

I like rocks. I, as a well known “griefer” also own most of the all time netting records. Guess I must be a hell of a netter.

Maybe next set I can get 40 people to FA me to the top as well cuz I wanna stain my netting reputation with free FA :)

bro go join LAF, they have a whole army to do that.
If you want to sacrifice your self-respect and integrity, go ahead bro.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 12:22:13

Originally posted by Coalie:
I got a rock.

You're really beginning to sound like a broken record on these boards man. When are you going to enjoy your hard earned retirement and go find a new hobby for yourself.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 12:49:05

I got a rock.

You're really beginning to sound like a broken record on these boards man. When are you going to enjoy your hard earned retirement and go find a new hobby for yourself.

god damn if that's not the most succinct criticism of coalie i've ever heard. The dude literally says the same things over and over and over.

Coalie, go do some target practice outside or something. Like your buddy realman would say, go touch grass.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 12:57:26

I got a rock.

I’ll be on your side of the world next month.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 14:45:54

I got a rock.

That's more like it, get out and see the world. Don't forget about Space A flights let me know when you make it here. Going home to Malaysia or you want to come to the Philippines?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 17:05:02

I got a rock.

That's more like it, get out and see the world. Don't forget about Space A flights let me know when you make it here. Going home to Malaysia or you want to come to the Philippines?

Lmfaooo I’ve seen enough of the world. SpaceA? That sounds like a rough ride. You ever try to goto the bathroom in a c-130 before? I’m flying an 18 hour long haul on Singapore Airlines. Goin to Malaysia though. I’ve been to the phillipines for R&R before, the food there kinda sucks hahah

Edited By: Coalie on Oct 20th 2023, 17:08:52

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 6:50:53

I got a rock.

Lmfaooo I’ve seen enough of the world. SpaceA? That sounds like a rough ride. You ever try to goto the bathroom in a c-130 before? I’m flying an 18 hour long haul on Singapore Airlines. Goin to Malaysia though. I’ve been to the phillipines for R&R before, the food there kinda sucks hahah
yes, everybody on the plane watching me. The food is bad here, Malaysian food isn't much better, if there were not so many indians in Kuala Lumpur the food might be just as bad.