Verified:

danzigrules Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 2:09:52

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by Akula:
I'm impressed that anyone is butt hurt enough to be mentioning honour in this particular thread.
There is very little of it throughout this community, which is why hundreds (thousands?) of players have already left.

There is certainly very little of it in SOL, and there is always a temptation to project ourselves onto others.

I'm only back to say that I can;t believe that the people that run this place actually unbanned TC...Oh wait yeah I can, They are all POS cheats themselves!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2023, 23:04:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I know one....

If you login the minute the server starts and then logout and don't login again until after the first turn clicks, sometimes you get the 20 bonus acres 2x.

Login before it starts and you can get a bonus too.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 0:09:04

Originally posted by Red X:
I know one....

If you login the minute the server starts and then logout and don't login again until after the first turn clicks, sometimes you get the 20 bonus acres 2x.

If you never login you get 3,5b nw and 9000 bonus points
Don of LaF

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 0:30:21

3.5b "aided"

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 17th 2023, 2:26:06

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by Red X:
I know one....

If you never login you get 3,5b nw and 9000 bonus points

Why tell them.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 7:18:28

Originally posted by Coalie:
3.5b "aided"
perhaps you all could've built better countries to FA your own flag bearer with. Appears we did what you did, just better.
Do as I say, not as I do.

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 10:17:38

3.5b "aided"

QZs gift is what I call it.
Don of LaF

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 10:49:35

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
3.5b "aided"
perhaps you all could've built better countries to FA your own flag bearer with. Appears we did what you did, just better.

^^^^

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 11:46:34

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
3.5b "aided"

Yeah, we’re not the ones spends time on the forum parading about how aiding a country to the top is cheating/unfair competition and then going ahead and doing it. Can you make a congratulation post for the new record “aided” finish?

And Oh yeah! I hope you guys build some nice countries this set too.

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 11:58:29

After seeing the way they would send guys to suicide Tmac across every server every time he would have a record broke (which was a lot) I will never consider any LAF record as legitimate.

They have just cheated way too much. They should be banned for life from the game for cheating over and over and over. It’s absurd. There is no honor in that.

There should be an
Asterisk beside those records. Among the community there surely is.

Who knows how many other ways they cheated. I feel like what is discussed is most likely the tip of the iceberg.

What happens in the darkness comes out in the light (no team reference intended before I get into that whole thing)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 18:19:35

^ well said Cath. Were not even in the same clan or group but I agree with you.

FA “aiding” someone to the top spot is cheating (even Gains and TC said it was). Something Bs about it being unfair to the other netters. Idk I’m just an old wardog anyways.

Gerdler’s 3.5b records that can only attainable thru aiding/FAing and the comparing it to the guys at evo, PDM, monsters, omega that finished “UNAIDED”. I think the unaided finishes are the only ones that are relevant and the only one should be publicly recognized.

In conclusion,

Getafix was right about Gerdler being a cheat.
Getafix was right all along.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 18:30:57

^ well said Cath. Were not even in the same clan or group but I agree with you.

FA “aiding” someone to the top spot is cheating (even Gains and TC said it was). Something Bs about it being unfair to the other netters. Idk I’m just an old wardog anyways.

Gerdler’s 3.5b records that can only attainable thru aiding/FAing and the comparing it to the guys at evo, PDM, monsters, omega that finished “UNAIDED”. I think the unaided finishes are the only ones that are relevant and the only one should be publicly recognized.

In conclusion,

Getafix was right all along.

We agree, let's get back to the meta of not aiding countries to the top spot. But since you decided to do it yourself, we joined you late game because we win at both, at the same time. The top 4 unaided finishes last reset were all LaF (Evo had human tech leach, to be legit you need to FA back for that tech so it's a win/win rather than a leach, so that the techer would have the same result as if they had a same size human tech ally, laffer with RAs last reset all aided back).

The real question is how you guys ran offensive allies, tech leaches and still couldn't produce a country that would have gotten t5 with that aid. I'm not sure that the bomb has anyone who could even run an unaided t10 country.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 18:40:57

I’m glad you agree.

Gerdler was aided to 3.5 bil thru FAs
And you were aided the set before him.

I was surprised to see you guys proved him right. Thanks for agreeing.

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 18:52:24

I’m glad you agree.

By this logic you are also claiming Chevs is a cheat to?

Oct 17th 2023, 19:03:00

I’m glad you agree.

Oh I agree that FAed results should not be compared to legitimate ones. But FA itself is clearly a part of the game, in line with the rules, and those who do it don't get deleted so its not really cheating. That being said, LaF prefers that the top legitimate country win the reset. G and I had the top legit countries last reset and this reset so being FAed back into that spot is legitimate. It's a bit murky because it's always unclear what the tech market is going to do, but still close enough.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 19:33:42

It’s not murky at all. Seems linear to me.

-Both TC and gains said FAing to the leaderboard is cheating.

-Gerdler gets FAed (cheat) to $3.5b finish

-Getafix claims Gerdler is a cheat.

In conclusion: Gerdler is therefore, a cheat. Confirmed.

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 19:42:23

...(Evo had human tech leach, ...
To be fair I ended up with 2 human RA's after sending pacts to what I thought were bots (untagged countries ending in 2 or 7). I realized a few days before the end of the set that 1 of the humans wasn't teching and I never got any aid at all :) But the human actual techer was very helpful. +1 to the suggestion of color coding bots so I don't make the same mistake again.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 20:00:13

I’m glad you agree.

Oh I agree that FAed results should not be compared to legitimate ones. But FA itself is clearly a part of the game, in line with the rules, and those who do it don't get deleted so its not really cheating. That being said, LaF prefers that the top legitimate country win the reset. G and I had the top legit countries last reset and this reset so being FAed back into that spot is legitimate. It's a bit murky because it's always unclear what the tech market is going to do, but still close enough.

War is part of the game too, yet you didn't object to clanGDI, stay consistent please.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 20:17:19

-Chevs gets FAed (cheat) to $2.3b finish

In conclusion: Chevs is a cheat and a loser.

fixed it for you.

Oct 17th 2023, 20:24:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I’m glad you agree.

War is part of the game too, yet you didn't object to clanGDI, stay consistent please.

It wasn't war, it was griefing, which has never been an approved part of the game. Clan GDI isn't against the history of the game, it protects it - by filling the role that alliances used to enforce.

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 21:24:41

-Gerdler gets FAed (cheat) to $3.5b finish

-Getafix claims Gerdler is a cheat.

In conclusion: Gerdler is therefore, a cheat. Confirmed.

I have not said that. It is not cheating to FA.

According to that logic your buddy Chevs is cheating then?
Don of LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 23:28:39

So let me process this, Gerdler is using you all..... Got it.

Y'all his lapdogs now, congratulations LaF SMH
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 6:20:13

So everyone who helped Chevs are his lapdogs... Got it. Thanks for Clarification.

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 13:48:36

Originally posted by Rokkie:

So everyone who helped Chevs are his lapdogs... Got it. Thanks for Clarification.

Not me. I wasn't even in TheBOMB most of the set. I volunteered to FA him cuz the only thing I know about LaF is what I see on the forums and TC makes ya'll sound like a bunch of fluffsuckers. I'm not some long time player with an axe to grind, I'm here only 5 months. But I can promise you LaF has an image problem and it starts with members gloating on AT and obsessively fluffing about being treated unfairly in the past.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 17:50:06

Originally posted by Rokkie:

I wouldn't know, I'm not playing 1a, I'm an observer and right now I'm focused on the bunch that ruined the spirit of the game by manipulating devs to make 1a a safe space....1s

(•_•)

Chevs

Oct 18th 2023, 18:23:35

HA HA HA this thread

TLDR:

me and Gerdler sitting in a tree

BIGGEST “CHEATERS” IN EE (besides TC)

First comes aid , then comes marriage (just for me)

soon I will have another baby in the baby carriage ! (It’s true)

Congrats Gerdler, you’ve come so far. From 4th best netter, to Illegitimate netter, to irrelevant! just like me!

I guess TMAC is back to the top of the all time legit leaderboard!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Oct 18th 2023, 19:14:13

Ha. Yup. These past two resets have made his alliance score illegitimate.

Got emmmmmm

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2023, 22:35:48

[quote poster=ツ; 52098; 1022620]Ha. Yup. These past two resets have made his alliance score illegitimate.

Got emmmmmm [/quote] I don't think the Earth Leader boards understand Gerdlers scores as cheating or illegitimate. Cheaters get purpled, I didn't see that happen. It sounds like everything done here is well within the legitimate confines of the game.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 0:26:49

Originally posted by Chevs:
HA HA HA this thread

TLDR:

Congrats Gerdler, you’ve come so far. From 4th best netter, to Illegitimate netter, to irrelevant! just like me!

Hahaha. Only good post here.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 0:33:28

Originally posted by ZEN:
Originally posted by Chevs:
HA HA HA this thread

TLDR:

Hahaha. Only good post here.

Yup the mighty, immaculate and “legit” player has publicly stooped down to Chevs level of illegitimate cheater now.

Looks like Chevs wins bringing Gerdler down to FA cheater level and soiling his clean record…

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 19th 2023, 0:38:11

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2023, 16:34:23

If an alliance decided to aid into the top spot a country that would not have won only considering individual effort, that alliance should not expect to net (FYI I would have won last set without being disturbed, so it's fair game to aid me back into the top spot).

so what happened here Turtle Crawler?

-First set of clanGDI you were aided to the top because you were disturbed.
-Second set of clanGDI Gerdler played "undisturbed" and was aided to the top to $3.5bil

"that alliance should not expect to net "

ClanGDI was a total waste if you ask me. Playing undisturbed and still cheat to the top.

Yes, nice work!

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

no one was able to mess with you guys and LAF still decides to aid to the first position? You call that a clean result?

Real Man

Oct 22nd 2023, 16:42:56

Hihi oh Coalie ,

They were harvested.

stupid little children under the care of the shepherd.

laughing out loud

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 23rd 2023, 15:12:01

The funniest part is that pound for pound LaF members were able to send more FA per individual, which means individual country builds were better. You guys had 5 people send FA? we had maybe 7 members(estimate I didn't really ask nor did I contribute). 1.2B nw difference means your people just gave much less, your FA allies are just a bunch of cheap skates with horrible country builds.