Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 4:15:08

TC does raise an interesting point. Most wars are decided inside the first 2 weeks. Perhaps the side with the highest ANW is declared victor after 2 weeks? Not my best suggestion but it's also the first time I've really thought about it. The declare victory option should negate his fear of inactive tags, but I understand the sentiment.

Super excited about the expenses fix. Literally can't wait to play an MBR netting for old times sake. Definitely coming outta retirement to play this, and even war in a basic sense is improved by the CS change. Love love love. Did lite testing of the expenses formula and got a small grin on my face. Thanks so much for those first 2 changes. I'm pumped.

Primary concern re: ClanGDI for me is when 3+ tags are involved in a war. For example, if 5 clans of 7 members declare war on 1 clan of 40 members, will that clan be able to declare victory over each individual tag being 5x their size?

Don't hate the idea of playing thru a set or 2, tho, to see what needs to be fixed regarding 3+ clans involved in a war. I have more questions than suggestions at this point, so they might be better answered just playing thru a couple rounds.

Awesome changeset tho QZ. You kinda nailed it.