Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2023, 23:09:43

(SKIP TO THE BOTTOM IF YOU HAVE NO ATTENTION SPAN)

There is an ancient text-based game still being played beyond that which is understood by non-nerds. It is a game as timeless as the dot com boom and as vast as roughly 50 people. It is a game that has been forgotten by some, ignored by most, and played by 25 Swedes, 24 non-Swedes and 1 Mexican. This is the game called "Earth Empires". Travel to the current status of this game and see the story that unfolds. Welcome to the Bomblight Zone.

Our story begins after a recent change was made to benefit a group of players, known to all as "Swedes" or "Virgins" or "LaF". The change imposes a complete stop to all fighting so that the "Swedes" can bring a true netting competition to the game. One where they have historically been dominant across the board. Earning top 10 spots every round. Having members suicide anyone not a "Virgin" that gets close to beating them. A recent group of ex-LaF players also part of the group known as "Non-Swedes" or "The Good Guys" or "Sweet BOMB BOYS" came to the game and noticed abuse of new players, a disregard for fair play and moderation favoritism. They made a decision, change the game or get banned trying. Fast forward to today, new rules have been put in place. The masses are getting upset, the virgins are winning the battle of game direction.

ACT I
The "Sweet BOMB BOYS" take the networth record. They used every possible trick they knew. Aid. Buyouts. 3rd party support. Doing the grunge work to make the changes the game needs.

The "Virgins" laughed and said, they completely ruined the spirit of the game. They need to FA one person to get the record. They should be ashamed for using such tactics. We "Virgins" shall call it "not legit". Thus, keeping the integrity of the game intact. Everyone bought it. Bold move by the "Swedes".

ACT II
Reports come in that "The Good Guys" are going to take the NW record again. And no one can stop them. No one, unless they go back on everything, they said about how the "Non-Swedes" accomplished the record. No one, unless they completely ruin all of their rounds to beat out 5 guys and a Mexican. But would they? Would they take a big bite of that Hypocritical Pie?! Not the "Swedes" or "Virgins" or "LaF". That would ruin the INTEGRITY OF THE GAME! BUT WAIT, DID THIS GET PLANNED THE WHOLE TIME? Did someone in LaF maybe suggest they do this a little too hard? Is it a mole? Is it possible that "The Good Guys" wanted this to happen? Planned this to happen? Delighted in glee when the bait was taken?

STAY TUNED.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEXT: BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT MASTERMINDS AT WORK.......COMING SOON

"MISSION BOMBPOSSIBLE - UBBEN DUBBEN GUBEN MANIPULATION"

Thanks,
CNB
WIN-WIN
INTEGRITY

TLDR: VIRGINS TO EAT HYPOCRITICAL PIE BY DESIGN AND PLANNING OF THE GOOD GUYS. T-MINUS 72 HOURS.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2023, 23:21:18

Hahaha
Ha
Haha
Ha

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 13th 2023, 23:32:33

I thought you guys did videos? Do videos instead. I think that'll be better.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 13th 2023, 23:46:45

Damn bot farming pale no sun light virgins. Glory to them red bearded, full hair chested real men

Oct 14th 2023, 0:50:33

Got em

Real Man

Oct 14th 2023, 1:22:25

Imagine crying for 8 months about integrity and how all you want is a fair competition for your tag….

Then when you finally get the chance to have a competition you get baited into blatant aiding…and you end
up proving to everyone you have 0 integrity.

LOL, LMAO.

man it’s fun making you dummies look dumb. We’d post the video but it has in game info and all that.

Dance puppets! See you monday!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 2:54:47

LaFing stock!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 3:03:37

I wonder what the rest of the server thought about the set, Im sure some enjoyed it. What was the purpose of this set, to enjoy a net competition?Clearly the other nettings tags have 0 chance of top spot as LaF is mass FA/transfering goods to finish first? (Ive been told, Im not even playing, but they did win last set via 371mil barrels at dirt cheap prices)

The great competition I hear so much about and for which changes to the server where made for, do they even envolve other smaller tags that cant/wont mass FA/ transfer goods? Good luck winning anything EVO, PDM, OMEGA, and anybody else who thought this meant you had a chance
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 6:05:13

Originally posted by Shweezy:
I wonder what the rest of the server thought about the set, Im sure some enjoyed it. What was the purpose of this set, to enjoy a net competition?Clearly the other nettings tags have 0 chance of top spot as LaF is mass FA/transfering goods to finish first? (Ive been told, Im not even playing, but they did win last set via 371mil barrels at dirt cheap prices)

The great competition I hear so much about and for which changes to the server where made for, do they even envolve other smaller tags that cant/wont mass FA/ transfer goods? Good luck winning anything EVO, PDM, OMEGA, and anybody else who thought this meant you had a chance

Bro all the answers are no and you know it. I'll even fluff on Gerdler briefly in rebuttal to his "I don't let perfection get in the way of good." If this is your idea of good, I'm glad I was stoic for better.

When TC and them all say they think this is fine, I hope y'all know they say it with every bit of salt a man could harvest behind those statements. They know this meta is trash. They just find harvesting your tears by manipulating developers cooler than having a good game to play.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 6:34:27

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Bro all the answers are no and you know it. I'll even fluff on Gerdler briefly in rebuttal to his "I don't let perfection get in the way of good." If this is your idea of good, I'm glad I was stoic for better.

When TC and them all say they think this is fine, I hope y'all know they say it with every bit of salt a man could harvest behind those statements. They know this meta is trash. They just find harvesting your tears by manipulating developers cooler than having a good game to play.

It's fine for LaF only and that was their goal, circle jerk 2023 circa!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 6:48:31

So stupid. Next set if people are not mass retiring they should all play to FA tmac or Andrew moose.

40 players FAing one guy and doing market transfers for them to beat the one laf guy cuz this is the competition now.

This is the new meta. Farm bots, stockpile and transfer everything to the guy who played the best country in the first 30 days.

And these players who claim that they can’t devote or spend 20 min a day to attend a war chat will spend 2 hours a day farming bots, filling out spread sheets and jerking it to “ohhhhh I grabbed 20k land very efficiently and without spies cuz I can calcute breaks based on NW alone, so I saved soooo much money on not having spy expenses” lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 6:55:59

Originally posted by SuperFly:
So stupid. Next set if people are not mass retiring they should all play to FA tmac or Andrew moose.

40 players FAing one guy and doing market transfers for them to beat the one laf guy cuz this is the competition now.

This is the new meta. Farm bots, stockpile and transfer everything to the guy who played the best country in the first 30 days.

And these players who claim that they can’t devote or spend 20 min a day to attend a war chat will spend 2 hours a day farming bots, filling out spread sheets and jerking it to “ohhhhh I grabbed 20k land very efficiently and without spies cuz I can calcute breaks based on NW alone, so I saved soooo much money on not having spy expenses” lol

That actually sounds tempting, give LaF a taste of their own fluff haha
(•_•)

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 8:04:25

I demand a video! Get to work people! :)
HeadHunter

En4cer Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 21:41:26

Yeah a Video - i gave u some great one liners in our chat the other day Real Man - Especially the one where i said i'm about to go and see if my wife wants to peg me!

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 2:10:50

After 3 or 4 sets of the same fluff even the people who asked for this will get bored of it. They've guaranteed an outcome, and nobody plays games with guaranteed outcomes.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 2:23:10

Congrats, you just made the first non-bonus topic post on AT in 27.5 hours. No doubt about it, this server is EXCITING AF!

Only tournament is less active lol. See yall in team.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 3:14:16

what does the message say? I stopped after I read low attention span..
Do as I say, not as I do.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 3:18:26

Bomblight Zone - Time enough at last

In this episode the nerds at LaF finaly have enough time to net, without the annoyance of the wardogs who've been nuked out of the server! The netters now have all the bots their hearts desire!
Catch me on ir c

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 6:55:19

In this episode the nerds at LaF finaly have enough time to net, without the annoyance of the wardogs who've been nuked out of the server! The netters now have all the bots their hearts desire!
Still using the same propaganda? I thought you guys had come up with something different.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 11:35:06

Lol didn’t you guys wanted to end the war because you were worried that LaF might leave the game for good? Look at how they feel about you guys now. The same goodwill will never be reciprocated. These toxic dudes don’t care if you left.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 14:01:26

Originally posted by Coalie:

Lol didn’t you guys wanted to end the war because you were worried that LaF might leave the game for good? Look at how they feel about you guys now. The same goodwill will never be reciprocated. These toxic dudes don’t care if you left.
You're kidding right? LaF was okay with warring for one set so SoL wouldn't leave. I was in SoL talking with their leadership the reset before you hit LaF. I remember everything their leadership shared with me, but nice try.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 14:29:42

Karnage what kind of horsefluff is that? Why would anyone want to war LAF? That is like shooting fish in the barrel.
There's not enough of YOU in LAF to make warring viable. And I say that as a compliment. They would just steamroll you. LAF got smoked every set, unless they can convince 34 retirees to come back for OOP war but even then we'd find 70 players. You guys are about as low-effort as they come for warring.

don't be making stuff up. You guys lost 6 countries to kill 1 superfly last set. You went to Imag clan to goad them into warring and failed. What make you think you guys can war 1 more set with SOL? LOL.

Soviet had a good thing going and you basically ruined his whole clan with your BS.

Edited By: Coalie on Oct 16th 2023, 22:14:11

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 16th 2023, 22:04:21

don't be making stuff up. You guys lost 6 countries to kill 1 superfly last set. You went to RedX's startup clan in TIE to goad them into warring and failed. What make you think you guys can war 1 more set with SOL? LOL.

RedX had a good thing going and you basically ruined his whole clan with your BS.

I am not sure where you got that one from. But in case I lost my mind..... I rechecked TIE site since I was IA, then discord. Then asked Red X and he confirmed....no Karnage.
Unless I definitely lost my mind I checked discord chat for TIE.....I see lots of chat from Martian, mob, some from Req, lots from Red X's sister (unless you decided Karnage is her?), Some boltar, some patience (yes the mod Patty), few comments from Real Man, some from cordy, more memes from Martian and Red X's sister, way more memes from mob, Weezy (whom joined TIE and jumped ship), snawdog, bru, crag, SantTie, Dark Demon, but def no Karnage. He isn't on any member list. I see 0 chat from a single person claiming to be in TIE on the discord and the forums trying to start war.

So either someone relayed some wrong rumor to you and is crazy, or you are crazy. Sorry, Coalie..... don't try to toss a claim about TIE that isn't true. Your information is way off third base.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 22:15:23

Originally posted by galleri:

I am not sure where you got that one from. But in case I lost my mind..... I rechecked TIE site since I was IA, then discord. Then asked Red X and he confirmed....no Karnage.
Unless I definitely lost my mind I checked discord chat for TIE.....I see lots of chat from Martian, mob, some from Req, lots from Red X's sister (unless you decided Karnage is her?), Some boltar, some patience (yes the mod Patty), few comments from Real Man, some from cordy, more memes from Martian and Red X's sister, way more memes from mob, Weezy (whom joined TIE and jumped ship), snawdog, bru, crag, SantTie, Dark Demon, but def no Karnage. He isn't on any member list. I see 0 chat from a single person claiming to be in TIE on the discord and the forums trying to start war.

So either someone relayed some wrong rumor to you and is crazy, or you are crazy. Sorry, Coalie..... don't try to toss a claim about TIE that isn't true. Your information is way off third base.

No offense but did you clearly read my post? I said Imag

Edited By: Coalie on Oct 16th 2023, 22:25:59

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 16th 2023, 22:37:19

No offense but did you clearly read my post? I said Imag

orly though....?

https://imgur.com/a/9chmWCw

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 22:44:14

Ok well re-dispute it if you can. Thanks

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 22:44:56

You were in imag tell us how it went down

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2023, 22:49:20

lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 22:53:42

don't be making stuff up. You guys lost 6 countries to kill 1 superfly last set. You went to RedX's startup clan in TIE to goad them into warring and failed. What make you think you guys can war 1 more set with SOL? LOL.

RedX had a good thing going and you basically ruined his whole clan with your BS.

galleri, stay in your lane....:

galleri
Game Moderator

...and take Blackhole with you

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 16th 2023, 23:39:55

You were in imag tell us how it went down

you were discussing how Karnage ruined TIE and Red X's start up clan...remember.
https://imgur.com/a/9chmWCw

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 23:56:37

Haha Galleri nice try. Read my original post that I re-edited it and then give me a rebuttal for that one. Thanks

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 0:51:39

Sorry Imag, I love you guys over there.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 0:55:05

We're also sorry to Imag too. Hope they make another return.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 7:20:13

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
(SKIP TO THE BOTTOM IF YOU HAVE NO ATTENTION SPAN)

There is an ancient text-based game still being played beyond that which is understood by non-nerds. It is a game as timeless as the dot com boom and as vast as roughly 50 people. It is a game that has been forgotten by some, ignored by most, and played by 25 Swedes, 24 non-Swedes and 1 Mexican. This is the game called "Earth Empires". Travel to the current status of this game and see the story that unfolds. Welcome to the Bomblight Zone.

Our story begins after a recent change was made to benefit a group of players, known to all as "Swedes" or "Virgins" or "LaF". The change imposes a complete stop to all fighting so that the "Swedes" can bring a true netting competition to the game. One where they have historically been dominant across the board. Earning top 10 spots every round. Having members suicide anyone not a "Virgin" that gets close to beating them. A recent group of ex-LaF players also part of the group known as "Non-Swedes" or "The Good Guys" or "Sweet BOMB BOYS" came to the game and noticed abuse of new players, a disregard for fair play and moderation favoritism. They made a decision, change the game or get banned trying. Fast forward to today, new rules have been put in place. The masses are getting upset, the virgins are winning the battle of game direction.

ACT I
The "Sweet BOMB BOYS" take the networth record. They used every possible trick they knew. Aid. Buyouts. 3rd party support. Doing the grunge work to make the changes the game needs.

The "Virgins" laughed and said, they completely ruined the spirit of the game. They need to FA one person to get the record. They should be ashamed for using such tactics. We "Virgins" shall call it "not legit". Thus, keeping the integrity of the game intact. Everyone bought it. Bold move by the "Swedes".

ACT II
Reports come in that "The Good Guys" are going to take the NW record again. And no one can stop them. No one, unless they go back on everything, they said about how the "Non-Swedes" accomplished the record. No one, unless they completely ruin all of their rounds to beat out 5 guys and a Mexican. But would they? Would they take a big bite of that Hypocritical Pie?! Not the "Swedes" or "Virgins" or "LaF". That would ruin the INTEGRITY OF THE GAME! BUT WAIT, DID THIS GET PLANNED THE WHOLE TIME? Did someone in LaF maybe suggest they do this a little too hard? Is it a mole? Is it possible that "The Good Guys" wanted this to happen? Planned this to happen? Delighted in glee when the bait was taken?

STAY TUNED.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEXT: BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT MASTERMINDS AT WORK.......COMING SOON

"MISSION BOMBPOSSIBLE - UBBEN DUBBEN GUBEN MANIPULATION"

Thanks,
CNB
WIN-WIN
INTEGRITY

TLDR: VIRGINS TO EAT HYPOCRITICAL PIE BY DESIGN AND PLANNING OF THE GOOD GUYS. T-MINUS 72 HOURS.
Enjoy your retirement.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 11:47:27

I suspect he won’t be the only one retiring though.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 13:46:10

I suspect he won’t be the only one retiring though.
Mass Retirement? If you really wanted to destroy the game, you'd have to buy it and bring it all down.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 13:50:55

Don’t threaten me with a good time Karny

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 14:40:03

Drop down and give me 25 pushups! GO!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 14:55:17

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Lol they only do that at the combat arms MOS. But I’ll be sure to go into the scif and do the push-ups for you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 15:08:41

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Lol they only do that at the combat arms MOS. But I’ll be sure to go into the scif and do the push-ups for you.
That's what we always thought.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 17:42:28

Funneling 10 countries into one but only getting that result, with no others in the t40 is a bit dissapointing. I thought you'd have more to show. Did you screw up the destock? My ending NW was over 100m higher due to your oil buyout, thanks for that!

90% of the bomb finished below 60% of laf, a dominating result.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Oct 17th 2023, 17:45:12
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 17:52:36

Circle jerk 2023 circa, oh what fun it must be....
(•_•)

Oct 17th 2023, 18:02:46

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Yeah it's such a terrible meta, and they didn't even do it right. Waiting for their video to see how they justify doing it, seems like a big waste of time.

BEM684 Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 18:05:39

You shall henceforth be known as Turdle.

Oct 17th 2023, 18:09:11

Originally posted by BEM684:
You shall henceforth be known as Turdle.

I like it, that means theses guys got beaten by a turd :)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 18:21:35

Yeah but the price you guys paid to beat thebomb was a lot higher. Will elaborate on that in a later post.

Oct 17th 2023, 18:38:23

Yeah but the price you guys paid to beat thebomb was a lot higher. Will elaborate on that in a later post.

I'll wait and see. We still took all the top unaided spots, half the T10 and the majority of the T20. Our TNW and ANW were both increased by it. You simply didn't do it right, your ANW and TNW were destroyed by it, used the same number of countries, but with a far diminished result.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 18:38:31

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Yeah it's such a terrible meta, and they didn't even do it right. Waiting for their video to see how they justify doing it, seems like a big waste of time.

hahahaha. Justify? We already won when you played OUR game. You're not even in our league, lil fella.

I voted to self-delete, but was out voted. We already won the moment you gave up any integrity you had left to beat us.

Oct 17th 2023, 18:49:18

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

hahahaha. Justify? We already won when you played OUR game. You're not even in our league, lil fella.

I voted to self-delete, but was out voted. We already won the moment you gave up any integrity you had left to beat us.

???

No, we have no problem aiding over other aided countries, never did. There is no integrity issue with that at all.

You've been fighting a straw man, failing at the basic rule of war: know your enemy. That's why it's been so easy for us to out maneuver you.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 18:58:20

I mean you should know your enemies, most of these guys are your former LAF.

Snoopdog warled chats so hard y’all almost left the game.

But I agree with CNB though, the amount of integrity that needed to be sacrificed to beat chevs just wasn’t worth it, in my opinion. You guys played into his hands.