Verified:

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:23:55

Ok. I’m one of the easiest people to deal with around here. I have always been fair, firm and neutral. But may I inquire as to why GetaFix questions were deleted? He was not abusive, or attacking Blackhole. He was literally asking a question politely. It was a sociology question. He wanted input on blackholes thoughts about the community. Again, I say this respectfully and from a neutral position, why was it deleted?

Maybe I’m wrong but from what I read, it was a well put and decent post with polite honest questions. I’m sorry but I don’t like some of this shxt.
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

allbymyself87 Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:25:46

Yeah, I read that post too.
Can't recall anything offensive in there.
Why and who deleted it?

Sep 10th 2023, 0:26:08

I really dislike how he has highjacked every post lately. He provides no substance to the topic of the post. Getting to the point of adding him to the ignore list.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 10th 2023, 0:26:21

The question couldn't go on one of the 50 other threads everyone is arguing about?

I rest my case. I am an asshole.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:29:06

That guy needs to be locked in one thread, Geta woulda been awesome.

Marshal 2.0 with a mix of MacDaddy

I expect this thread to be deleted to clean up ATfor 1a matters galli, thnx
Catch me on ir c

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:31:28

Originally posted by galleri:
The question couldn't go on one of the 50 other threads everyone is arguing about?

GetaFix thread was specific to blackhole. I’m sorry to protest but it was indeed polite and asked for input about the sociological health of this community. It wasn’t rude, suspect or abusive.

This way blackhole could have voiced all his concerns in ONE thread rather than ALL threads. You’re not an axxhole my love. But I think the thread should stand and allowed to be commented on. We’re all reminded how bad and evil we are, getafix provided a polite heathy thread of ideas and questions. 😘
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:33:27

God now I’m defending GetaFix… I need my medication.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:34:30

/me sends Doug a package

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:35:20

Originally posted by Getafix:
/me sends Doug a package

Oh I like packages!!
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:35:37

Ew
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:37:22

I also would like to formally inquire on who deleted Getafix’s thread. There was nothing derogatory in it, seemed like he was genuinely just trying to have a conversation.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 10th 2023, 0:39:08

Originally posted by Coalie:
I also would like to formally inquire on who deleted Getafix’s thread. There was nothing derogatory in it, seemed like he was genuinely just trying to have a conversation.

You missed it?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 10th 2023, 0:39:42

P.S. because I can.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:40:42

Galleri I don’t think you’re an asshole,

but we did ask a real question.

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:41:37

P.S. because I can.

Genuflect when you say that madam! 💪🏼
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:47:50

welp there goes scheewzy's post regarding an inquiry on the Laf player "banks" sending an in game message about threatening to find someone's IP and making threats of violence.

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:53:52

I’ll GIVE anyone my IP. Please oh please threaten me. I get threatened every night from 11-7am lol Hell you can have my address as well. lol 😜
Paradigm VP/Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 10th 2023, 0:58:12

Question:
You are telling me ... That you all are the queens and kings of screenshots....and no one yet has posted it?
Especially you Coalie.
You all are on the internet......
Romance scams abound, everyone knows everyone's business. IP's are freely available on that irc.

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 1:00:57

Question:
You are telling me ... That you all are the queens and kings of screenshots....and no one yet has posted it?
Especially you Coalie.
You all are on the internet......
Romance scams abound, everyone knows everyone's business. IP's are freely available on that irc.

She’s got you there lol

Edited By: Doug on Sep 10th 2023, 1:11:35
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 1:53:10

Well to be fair, banks didn't send that to me ingame. And he should consider himself very lucky for that.
I did see the message copied and pasted into irc, just assumed the recipient would report it and the sender would be banned.

Because that would make sense, right?

But then again this is EE lol

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 1:54:39

Well to be fair, banks didn't send that to me ingame. And he should consider himself very lucky for that.
I did see the message copied and pasted into irc, just assumed the recipient would report it and the sender would be banned.

Because that would make sense, right?

But then again this is EE lol

You’ve said this 500 times. Move on. And not in my thread lol ya big dork 🚧
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 3:37:20

Ok. Thank you all for remaining calm (ish) we will move onto new business.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 3:42:50

Originally posted by Doug:
I’ll GIVE anyone my IP. Please oh please threaten me. I get threatened every night from 11-7am lol Hell you can have my address as well. lol 😜

doug what the hell are u talking about?
This is pretty serious man some dude in the game threatened violence to another player in the game.

This isnt a dating app

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 3:45:01

doug what the hell are u talking about?
This is pretty serious man some dude in the game threatened violence to another player in the game.

This isnt a dating app

Indeed. Again. I don’t run and hide. Someone wants to knock on my door? Good luck with that one. Or they could just meet me at work lol 😉

Just bring me lunch on my break 😎
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 3:47:25

Also. I don’t use dating apps. I have been married for 1 year now. I will tell you nobody here can be as scary as Grindr was lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 3:54:37

Grindr l

is that another nickname for fratboi99? what is that?

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 3:58:18

Grindr l

is that another nickname for fratboi99? what is that?

Grindr is a gay dating/hookup app lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 4:08:03

Also. I don’t use dating apps. I have been married for 1 year now. I will tell you nobody here can be as scary as Grindr was lol

Interesting observation....I found gay men to be extremely obnoxious, no I don't bat for your team doesn't register to the majority of them.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 10th 2023, 4:10:38
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 4:09:27

Not sure who that is coalie but I’ve known a lot of frat boys. So behave. Not sure who that is unless it’s from team. But I digress.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 4:10:48

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Interesting observation....

By the way KoH - I haven’t tracked down your other thread on whatever server that was but how goes things? How you doing?
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 4:12:20

Interesting observation....

By the way KoH - I haven’t tracked down your other thread on whatever server that was but how goes things? How you doing?

Had to edit my post above lol, I know you aren't one of those I refer to, doing ok thanks
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 4:15:46

Interesting observation....I found gay men to be extremely obnoxious, no I don't bat for your team doesn't register to the majority of them.

They’re all a hot mess. The “normal” ones these days are cool and not flammable flaming. Sorry but I can’t even deal with combustible shxt near me lol it is very obnoxious and sends a bad message. But that is my opinion.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 4:17:28

It’s funny you mention that I had that happened the other night at work there’s a fight and one of the guys said oh we can break it up easy it’s just a bunch of gay dudes. I said dudes are all working out now and they’re big as hell so it’s not as easy. LoL
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 4:19:19

They’re all a hot mess. The “normal” ones these days are cool and not flammable flaming. Sorry but I can’t even deal with combustible shxt near me lol it is very obnoxious and sends a bad message. But that is my opinion.

Yeah I have friends from all walks of life, gay bars are a riot, haven't been to one in over a decade, I highly recommend to those who seek high entertainment value, then again I only been to one and that's not enough of a sample size, but it was a good time and I'm still straight 😁
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 4:25:27

Yeah I have friends from all walks of life, gay bars are a riot, haven't been to one in over a decade, I highly recommend to those who seek high entertainment value, then again I only been to one and that's not enough of a sample size, but it was a good time and I'm still straight 😁

Told you it wasn’t contagious lol yea I don’t go there anymore but I do work a side job once a month there until recently.

And you forget. Straight guys should indeed try to go to one. Gay guys have hot hot hot female straight friends that go with them. lol but if you’re secure in yourself going could be one of the most entertaining things you’ll see and laugh your ass off. If uncomfortable take your girlfriends or wives. They won’t bite. But yes, gay dudes all have tons of hot chick straight friends.

Edited By: Doug on Sep 10th 2023, 4:27:41
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 4:28:27

Told you it wasn’t contagious lol yea I don’t go there anymore but I do work a side job once a month there until recently.

And you forget. Straight guys should indeed try to go to one. Gay guys have hot hot hot female straight friends that go with them. lol

Indeed they do and they are very intense lol
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 4:29:49

Ha!
Paradigm VP/Senator

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 14:19:57

At least it was a thread delete and not a 14 ban like Chevs lol

You all should govern yourselves with caution unless you want to be silenced. I don’t even get why you all are still arguing on the boards.

It’s has been made very clear that no one on “the other side” (mercs, sol, sof, Evo, KoH, any laf “hater” any Gerdler/Fratboi99 “hater”). matters to the people that matter / run the game. All of us who compose more than 70% of the player base have no value here.

Time to quit arguing with the same 4 retards from the owners favorite side and quit the game for good.
I know it’s hard we are all like crack addicts here because most of us have played for 20+ years but it’s time to stfu and quit.

At the end of the day actions speak louder than words

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 14:37:36

Superfly do you really think fratboi99, allegedly a 60 yearold gay man, cares if you quit the game? That is his wet dream lol.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 14:42:03

Superfly do you really think fratboi99, allegedly a 60 yearold gay man, cares if you quit the game? That is his wet dream lol.

I want to hope that leadership / management of the game would give even the smallest care if 70% of his player base left….

If they don’t even give the smallest care that 70% of the people leave then you have your answer.
You are not wanted here so go spend your resources (time or even money if you contributed financially to the games ruin) somewhere else.

Doug Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 16:54:17

Alright let’s not publicly act a fool now boys. No need to get ourselves banned or lock a thread.
Paradigm VP/Senator

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 22:16:48

Alright let’s not publicly act a fool now boys. No need to get ourselves banned or lock a thread.

Can’t be banned if you leave on your own!

That’s big brain energy right there

Rick Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 14:23:30

0.99999 = 1 was deleted too. Clearly the mod hasn't been around 1A long enough to remember this epic debate.

Apparently it's too woke for 2023.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 14:47:03

Necro heh

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 17:20:04

Originally posted by Rick:
0.99999 = 1 was deleted too. Clearly the mod hasn't been around 1A long enough to remember this epic debate.

Apparently it's too woke for 2023.

Hard to believe that the simplest post are getting deleted..... someone looking for relevence and flexing their sphinster muscle

Thanks Biden

mdevol Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 23:38:39

yep, mine deleted too exposing mods for handing out user data to wrong people because they were too lazy to confirm who they were supposed to talk to about it.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 17th 2023, 1:10:41

Originally posted by mdevol:
yep, mine deleted too exposing mods for handing out user data to wrong people because they were too lazy to confirm who they were supposed to talk to about it.

That should absolutely be deleted....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2023, 1:19:12

Lol. At least the person who got doxxed has openly doxxed themselves repeatedly offering anyone in this community a drink should they stop by any of his establishments in the Philly area and rolled those dice it won't be Jared Loughner.

The real bummer is someone either pinged onto my public wifi, so they were in one of my restaurants unknowingly, or they pinged the cell tower located closest to one. Either way I'm a little butthurt they didn't take me up on the drink.

Also, Rick's post just got moved to GT....because mods do that for no reason sometimes....I'm assuming they want this forum to be all bullfluff and drama instead of occasional funny posts.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 17th 2023, 1:22:56
See Original Post

Doug Game profile

Sep 18th 2023, 17:10:58

For the record I’ve never been banned or deleted. Annnnnd now that galleri sees this that’s gonna change lol
Paradigm VP/Senator