Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 15:27:09

Please explain the exploit that you use to build countries twice as strong as everyone else in the first few hundred turns. Afaik knew the same exploit. I say you are a cheat.

Sep 9th 2023, 16:33:25

? You good bud?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 16:50:23

Gerdler appeared on Earth Empires 10 years ago, back when Afaik was winning every set he played on every server through an exploit that only he knew. Gerdler as soon as he appeared achieved the same impossible results. I challenged Gerdler at that time to tell me what the exploit was, talking on irc. I've had respect for Gerdler and haven't publicly accused him of cheating until now. My respect for Gerdler is over. He is using his authority as a mod to silence criticism, he negotiates in bad faith, and he uses his disgraceful cheating comrade Turtlecrawler to accuse me of breaking my word.

I call for an investigation of Gerdler's gameplay to see what method he is using to achieve seemingly impossible results with his countries right out of protection, and I accuse him of being a cheat.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 17:29:17

Math, let's please direct your to your local community college

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 17:39:31

qzjul

08/17/2023 4:07 PM
TC doesn't have any db access anymore, that's all been changed.
I believe that we decided that a decade was a long enough ban

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 18:08:58

I'm not sure what you are seeing. I haven't spied anyone and I don't even know which country Gerdler is playing, but it didn't appear to me that anyone got out far ahead in the first few hundred turns. Some things I believe help.

Holding turns until you've picked up 180 acres.
Seeding your tech with enough points to gain the max tech from bot RAs and land grabs.
If you had a human RA or 2 that were teching heavy early you may be able to get to a significant tech % on very low land. I build nothing but CS for the first 200 turns in alliance (100 on shorter servers) so if I were able to get even 1000 free tech points before finishing my CS build that would compound significantly. I've never had this, but it may be feasible.

Of course you can grow faster if you hold your CS build until later, but you are trading turn efficiency for early growth. This is probably the single biggest decision to make in the first 500 turns.

If there are tricks I'm not aware of, Id love to know them too. But I don't see a lot of countries with much better starts.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 18:23:11

Thanks for your input Andrew Mose. I have also been trying to improve my netting for many years, and I've learned a lot of tricks.

I'm 3rd in top 3 scores on Express, behind Gerdler and Tmac

Best 3 Finishes (Express)
This leaderboard ranks users by the sum of their best three finishes and divides by 3. This leaderboard is updated once a day.
Next Page
Rank Name Score
1 Gerdler $101,349,989
2 Tmac $95,322,775
3 Getafix $83,452,235
4 Rob $80,878,887
5 NitelL $77,854,630

and I'm 6th on Team:

Best 3 Finishes (Team)
This leaderboard ranks users by the sum of their best three finishes and divides by 3. This leaderboard is updated once a day.
Next Page
Rank Name Score
1 Cathankins $120,912,689
2 smlandau84 $107,946,059
3 ingle $95,367,252
4 afaik $92,484,677
5 Tmac $92,220,621
6 Getafix $87,867,287

I've been watching Gerdler and fighting with and against him for 10 years, and he consistently achieves significantly better results in the very early game than anyone else. I know most of the tricks and math here. I maintain that Gerdler is using an exploit known only to himself and very few others to achieve his results.

Here is the rule on exploits:

"Bugs and exploits
Earth empires is undergoing aggressive development. The developers try their best to prevent bugs and exploits but occasionally one may slip through. Our players are expected to immediately report any bugs or exploits they find. Deliberately exploiting bugs for player gain will result in country deletion."

Gerdler has shown himself to be unethical and untrustworthy, and all of his scores are suspicious. I want him to be investigated for the use of exploits.

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 19:07:16

Yeah, I realized about half way through my post that I was giving advice to someone who has had more netting success than I have :). I completed it anyways just in case someone else could benefit. I've compared country status with Tmac throughout some sets and he certainly didn't know any early set exploits. Yet countless times we would have nearly identical countries and he would finish 4 to 5% better than I. Best I can see is all the little decisions and mistakes add up over a long set.

I've always wondered at those very high express scores. Best I can guess is that they figured out a way to grab bots throughout the entire set without spies (like alliance).

And since you have put up some big express numbers I'm sure you know the way to get the 180 bonus turns to start off. If I remember it's automatic on express, but you have to remember get the first login exactly right it on the other servers.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 19:19:20

Waah waaah, someone is better than me and I don't know how, so I'm just going to proclaim they are a cheater with no proof. Waah waah.

That's you, Geta. Being a cry baby.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 9th 2023, 19:43:10

If we are talking about the first 100 turns its just CS pretty much. Sure I do stuff with my tax rate and maybe wait for tech and stuff but I do that despite knowing it doesn't matter. I calculated the tax rate switches to give me less than $10k over the course of 100 turns. Its actually the same tax rate changes as we used in E2025 or at least very close.

I maintain that the start no longer matters as much as it used to. Back when the startup mattered a lot(E2025) I was one of those who consistently pushed the limits round after round. I was always of the view that I didn't want to start at a disadvantage. Now its just CS tho and anyone can do that as well as I can. Just build CS until you can explore, rinse repeat and hold on turn 99.

I believe I told you this before in a way but my second best ever NW on express is more or less a replica of what YOU did Getafix. I saw you play in a certain way that I had used in other servers, that I had never considered for Express, but when you did it a few times I decided it was possible to get seriously high NWs with that. I perfected it over a few rounds and kept playing it until the market was favorable and then I got 101m NW or something with it. I am not sure I would have managed that without your inspiration. Or at least not as soon as I did. I have not seen many others play that way on express and those that did copied either you or me.

Math-heavy endgames like casher endgames and indy anywhere (except 1a because I never tried) there I have an edge against anyone who doesn't math when to stop grabbing, when to take what bonus, when to buy which tech and when to stock food vs stocking cash or starting to jump. I have done that math in spreadsheets in excel and google sheets that I recycle and improve over years.

As an example I have a spreadsheet that simulates every turn of an endgame for an indy. I'm decent at just winging it as well because I have experience of playing a couple perfect endgames and know roughly what the math would show as the perfect move.

-----

That said. If you want my 100 turn startup its mostly just what andrewmoose said with the waiting for bonus acres, then I set tax rate to 70% and build a CS, then depending on what govt+acreage I set tax rate to 35-42(it doesn't actually matter) and build a CS, then I set 35% tax and build CS until I can explore rinse repeat. It very rarely makes sense to do anything else. Now you can too, Cheers.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 20:12:06

As you say, Gerdler, I'm not bad at startups either. I think I've got them optimized pretty close to as much as they can be. But you are not telling the truth here, because I have seen you come out of the gate with massive countries far beyond what I can duplicate. Just like afaik.

As you said about 10 years ago on irc, when you returned to the game and we talked, and I thought maybe you were JJ23, you have tricks that you are not telling anyone. And you haven't told us here either. Are they "exploits"? I'd like to see an independent review of your gameplay by an auditor, because I don't trust you any more.

I think your Clan GDI idea is a disgrace and the ruination of the game. You worked with Pang to get it developed to deal with suiciders. But then, simply opening up the profiles resolved most of the suicider problem and Clan GDI wasn't needed. But the code was there, and 2 years later you got qzjul to activate it just to protect LaF because you lost a war.

I think you have been deleting posts in a arrogant, self-serving way. I think you lied to our faces when we were negotiating at the end of our war. And I think you would indeed stoop to blatant cheating through exploits to inflate your scores to feed your ego.

You should step down as forum moderator, and you should step down as leader of LaF, because when Clan GDI is cancelled, LaF will die if you are in charge because nobody will negotiate with you. LaF may well die anyway, because the fury at LaF is going to take some serious diplomacy to resolve, and that fury is 90% right on you.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 20:19:25

Waaah waaaah - more whining and complaining and baseless accusations.

We should all drink everytime you whine about Clan GDI. For a group of people who talk about diplomacy being the core of this game, you guys sure do suck at being diplomatic with the people who control the game. Maybe take your own advice, for once.

Or don't. I quite like watching the tears flow.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 20:41:26

Originally posted by BlackHole:

We should all drink everytime you whine about Clan GDI. For a group of people who talk about diplomacy being the core of this game, you guys sure do suck at being diplomatic with the people who control the game. Maybe take your own advice, for once.

You sound like a fascist benefiting from corruption.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

En4cer Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 21:06:57

Yeah Gerdler... I want your exploit too....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 21:14:19

Originally posted by En4cer:
Yeah Gerdler... I want your exploit too....

Become a nerd :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 22:29:11

Gerd I know we've been feuding but if you are JJ23 let me know. That guy was a fluffing riot. His bench pressing posts were legendary.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 22:48:41

JJ23 lol. Never thought I'd see that name again.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 9th 2023, 22:50:14

Originally posted by Requiem:
Gerd I know we've been feuding but if you are JJ23 let me know. That guy was a fluffing riot. His bench pressing posts were legendary.

I'm not JJ23 but I can bench press my Volvo while driving my other Volvo.

I was DOM in E2025 and if you look up my old ICQ and message me on it I can log in and respond to you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 22:50:34

I know one....

If you login the minute the server starts and then logout and don't login again until after the first turn clicks, sometimes you get the 20 bonus acres 2x.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 9th 2023, 23:09:26

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Eek, don't insult fascists around here. I'm pretty sure Chevs, Coalie, CNB, and a bunch of your other friends are huge Trump supporters. Fascism is what they want... You're gonna get on the sh!t list with me bro!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 23:57:20

Eek, don't insult fascists around here. I'm pretty sure Chevs, Coalie, CNB, and a bunch of your other friends are huge Trump supporters. Fascism is what they want... You're gonna get on the sh!t list with me bro!

That's the problem with liberals, they don't understand what fascism is, we're living it right now, only the elites and government employees are living comfortably, everyone else is fluffed, $10 for a dozen of eggs but everyone is great because Biden is in the White House.....if what he did to stop the strike isn't fascism....then you're stupid.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 10th 2023, 0:02:29

Originally posted by Getafix:
Please explain the exploit that you use to build countries twice as strong as everyone else in the first few hundred turns. Afaik knew the same exploit. I say you are a cheat.

It is called an abacus and then you use your fingers and count 1,2,3,4.... Even I made a T10. You can do math too.

Monsters....remember getafix? I bet cyref does.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:08:54

That's the problem with liberals, they don't understand what fascism is, we're living it right now, only the elites and government employees are living comfortably, everyone else is fluffed, $10 for a dozen of eggs but everyone is great because Biden is in the White House.....if what he did to stop the strike isn't fascism....then you're stupid.

LOL - Uh oh, we about to get political.

"Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3] "

I don't see anything in that definition about the price of eggs, inflation, a fluffty economy, a president that's too old, or a political party that's out of touch.

I don't like Biden. I don't like Pelosi. I don't like most of the democratic politicians.

But they aren't fascists.

Trump and his ilk sure the fluff are though.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:11:40

"Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy "

I don't see anything in that definition about the price of eggs, inflation, a fluffty economy, a president that's too old, or a political party that's out of touch.

I don't like Biden. I don't like Pelosi. I don't like most of the democratic politicians.

I digress, get back to your echo chamber of ignorance.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:21:48

"Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy "

I digress, get back to your echo chamber of ignorance.

Echo chamber of ignorance? You're the one who said we are in a fascist state because prices of eggs aren't good. When I provided a definition of fascism, you decide to run and hide behind a personal insult.

Look Ko - you don't want to be called out for saying incorrect things, don't publicly say stupid things like liberals are fascists cause egg prices are too high.

Sep 10th 2023, 0:29:07

The party of tolerance has shown to be the most intolerant. It's get in line with the ideologies we are forcing on you and your families or prepare to be doxxed so bad that you get fired. The party of civil disrupt going as far as burning down businesses and taking over cities. Waging a war of violence against those that are opposed to their ideologies.

Yeah they have the far left pegged as a fascist group. You can't deny it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:37:16

When you practice fascism, you're a fascist, period, Bush was one too.
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 0:48:31

"It is called an abacus and then you use your fingers and count 1,2,3,4.... Even I made a T10. You can do math too.

Monsters....remember getafix? I bet cyref does."

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

I'm with Kahuna on that one

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 0:59:38

How did Bush practice fascism? (Can't believe I'm going to defend Bush here... but there is a HUGE difference between Bush and Trump)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 1:00:50

How did Bush practice fascism? (Can't believe I'm going to defend Bush here... but there is a HUGE difference between Bush and Trump)

Two words....

Patriot Act

And that was just the beginning.
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 13:41:24

Originally posted by Getafix:
...LaF may well die anyway, because the fury at LaF is going to take some serious diplomacy to resolve...

LOL no; their allies will make sure LaF plays comfortably, just like they did after the events in which TC lost his db access.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 15:06:10

What Allies?

Edited By: Coalie on Sep 10th 2023, 15:10:48

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 15:19:38

Two words....

Patriot Act

And that was just the beginning.

If we have a line of not fascism to fascism, this is how it looks.

Not Fasc-------------------Patriot Act-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TRUMP/Jan6-Fascism.

Bush, the Republicans, and all the fluff they pulled with stealing the election via courts, patriot act, etc etc are problematic.

Biden has lots of issues.

Obama has tons of issues.

Lots of our government is fluffing fluff.

None of them instigated a rebellion, tried to overturn the results of a democratic election, and likely sold state secrets to foreign countries.

If you can't agree that Trump is 10000x worse than Bush - than I can't take ANYTHING you say serious. You mine as well tell me you're a flat earther. These are clear as day fluffing facts, that are not debateable in the remotest.

Sep 10th 2023, 15:37:15

I'm still trying to imagine the mental hoops you had to jump through for Trump = fascist.
Clearly you are a pol user.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 16:41:59

[quote poster=ツ; 52098; 1019787]I'm still trying to imagine the mental hoops you had to jump through for Trump = fascist.
Clearly you are a pol user. [/quote]

I'll explain it. The definition of fascism, amongst other things, according to wikipedia, is a government that seeks to be authoritarian and dictatorship.

Trump attempted to overturn the results of a democratic election.

That's how.

Why is that hard for you to understand smiley face?

Sep 10th 2023, 18:04:22

[quote poster=BlackHole; 52098; 1019794][quote poster=ツ; 52098; 1019787]I'm still trying to imagine the mental hoops you had to jump through for Trump = fascist.

I'll explain it. The definition of fascism, amongst other things, according to wikipedia, is a government that seeks to be authoritarian and dictatorship.

That's how.

Why is that hard for you to understand smiley face? [/quote]

Where in the speech he gave on Jan 6 did he say go and storm the capitol and over turn the election?

Seen that video so many times and cannot do the mental gymnastics of the left.

Lord Milk Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 18:22:03

Allah save the duke!!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 18:24:30

[quote poster=ツ; 52098; 1019801][quote poster=BlackHole; 52098; 1019794][quote poster=ツ; 52098; 1019787]I'm still trying to imagine the mental hoops you had to jump through for Trump = fascist.

That's how.

Why is that hard for you to understand smiley face? [/quote]

Where in the speech he gave on Jan 6 did he say go and storm the capitol and over turn the election?

Seen that video so many times and cannot do the mental gymnastics of the left. [/quote]

He's literally been indicted from the crime of attempting to overturn the results in Georgia. We have a phone call of him asking someone to change the votes. You can google it and listen to it yourself.

There is a ton more evidence than that, but that's all you should need to hear. It's incontrovertible.

Sep 10th 2023, 18:27:46

The phone call where he wanted them to reevaluate the counting of votes due to a possible chance of discrepancy?

Reminds me of damn... what state was that... Florida and the hanging chad.

Guess we need to go jail people for demanding a recount.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2023, 19:10:06

BH you're such a media talking heads regurgitating tool lol
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 21:50:52

[quote poster=ツ; 52098; 1019808]The phone call where he wanted them to reevaluate the counting of votes due to a possible chance of discrepancy?

Guess we need to go jail people for demanding a recount. [/quote]

Go read the law. He asked them to change the votes to a specific vote total. Not to just 'recount'. Go listen to the call.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 10th 2023, 21:51:15

A tool, eh? Nice Ko. Hope your treatments are going well for you.

Sep 10th 2023, 22:06:35

[quote poster=BlackHole; 52098; 1019813][quote poster=ツ; 52098; 1019808]The phone call where he wanted them to reevaluate the counting of votes due to a possible chance of discrepancy?

Guess we need to go jail people for demanding a recount. [/quote]

Go read the law. He asked them to change the votes to a specific vote total. Not to just 'recount'. Go listen to the call. [/quote]

I've listened to it. Even top Washington lawyers say this will be impossible to get him on.
Just another Russian hoax like the libs spewed during the 2016 election. I wish we would have gone after those who spread that disinformation. Maybe we would not have the current clown show we have today.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 10th 2023, 22:15:35

it's called solver on excel
although these days kids use NUMPTYS on python.
Or may ChatGPT can run a better country?
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 10th 2023, 22:44:33

Originally posted by martian:

Now I actually want to test AI to do it lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2023, 0:26:53

Is this what you're going to do every time I offend you? Bring up my illness? Low life
(•_•)

Marc

Sep 11th 2023, 0:36:02

The earth *is* flat though, right?
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2023, 1:33:30

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by martian:

Now I actually want to test AI to do it lol

There once was people working on AI to test the efficiency of various strats. The project, tho, was derailed by no one having a precise enough formula for PCI...particularly PCI growth.

The closest we've found is this:

=Round(If(MaxPCI>=CurrentPCI,MIN(pciA,-pciC),-MIN(pciB,MAX(-pciA,pciC))),2)
pciA =(1+0.03*(1-Taxrate))*(1-0.5*PopGrowth/NEWPop)*CurrentPCI-CurrentPCI
pciB =(0.035+0.3*Taxrate)*CurrentPCI
pciC =CurrentPCI-MaxPCI

Something in PCI B is off tho maybe? Anyways, it's already off by the first hundred or so turns. I've tried messing with it and can't find the actual solution. It also lacks pangs signature trunc() rather than round() likely making it a mehul era formula.

I've asked multiple devs for it but no dice. Unfortunately machine learning only works when the machines have data to learn.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 11th 2023, 4:14:24
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 11th 2023, 1:38:16

Is this what you're going to do every time I offend you? Bring up my illness? Low life

Every time you offend me? I've literally never done it.

I was simply responding to your personal insult with kindness. I don't get what your problem is. Maybe you need get all that hate out of your heart.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2023, 3:47:17

Every time you offend me? I've literally never done it.

I was simply responding to your personal insult with kindness. I don't get what your problem is. Maybe you need get all that hate out of your heart.

I have 0 hate, you don't know me, not one bit.
(•_•)