Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:12:29

Ah, you went full Rambo on 3 simple land grabs, didn't you? You're like the guy who brings a tank to a snowball fight!

You've earned the title of "Suicider," not because you're dangerous, but because you forgot to send out the "Declaration of War" memo. It's like forgetting to RSVP to a party and then showing up with fireworks!

Judgment has been passed, and the gavel has spoken. You've been tried in the Court of fluffS, Sneks and Elders, and let's just say, they weren't "hiss-tant" to jump in!

So it has been said, so it shall be. It's the way, the truth, and the life of the game.

(Shoutout to the Sneks/Elders for slithering in just in time!)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 17:16:53

So just so I understand correctly, because apparently I haven't been able to get this right for 9 months now.

I can't attack someone first. If I do that, Darkness taught me that they can kill me.

But I also can't retaliate to someone attacking me unprovoked (for the 3rd game in a row, I might add). This individual attacked me with 3 land grabs and no one else the whole game. It's not like primary were everyone is grabbing everyone.

So I retaliated against him, and him alone. Not even his tag. I got killed, predictable (did take down some 15k+ buildings first though!)

What I'm confused about is why does Elders and Snek get involved? Ya'll have nothing to do with this. Or is it just the same group of people that continue to do the same bullying that we've seen for the last 9 months here?

We all know, 100%, if I had landgrabbed Elders or Snek or fluffs or anyone else, you all would have killed me. But you all can land grab me, unprovoked, and I can't retaliate?

It seems like this, again, is a simple situation of "we have more people, so we will do whatever we want".

Right?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:19:30

I would have accepted multiple LGs in return. But the number of ABs that came at poor #55 was excessive, IMO.

It is the way.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:20:25

It's taking 9 months? Damn you're slow!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 17:25:25

Poor 55? Again, he's hit me unprovoked a few sets in a row now, if he's the same person I'm thinking he is. I don't know for sure, cause ya'll cowards change your names all the time.

But if it is, last time when I responded with less, he still killed me. If I'm going to get killed either way, I mine as well get my lick in too, right?

Ultimately though, we all know, 100%, if I had attacked someone multiple times, and no one else, you all would have killed me. 15v1, like usual.

But when I get attacked and respond in a 1v1, that's not ok?

Seems like rules for me but not for thee type of situation.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:25:52

I thought fratboi99 hangs out with you and give you lots of advice? What did he tell you to do in that situation?

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 17:28:21

Ahhhhh.... so we are all going to play games and not actually address the problem. Got it. When you guys know you're in the wrong, when you know you're being bullies again, attempting to ruin the game for someone you just don't like, you resort to nonsense. Nice job Coalie.

Sep 6th 2023, 17:28:59

What's the problem?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:31:14

[quote poster=ツ; 52091; 1019306]What's the problem? [/quote]

BH screwed up died and is wondering why he died.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:33:17

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Ahhhhh.... so we are all going to play games and not actually address the problem. Got it. When you guys know you're in the wrong, when you know you're being bullies again, attempting to ruin the game for someone you just don't like, you resort to nonsense. Nice job Coalie.

Seems like you’re just seeking validation. You know why you were killed.

And I’ll just say this:

I’m not gonna hold the guys back anymore. You’re on your own. Take care man.

Sep 6th 2023, 17:33:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by me:
What's the problem?

BH screwed up died and is wondering why he died.

That's gold.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 17:34:17

Not quite sure that's what happened, Ko.

I'm pretty sure I knew without a doubt I was going to die. And I'm pretty sure I knew why.

What I'm trying to figure out is when ya'll are going to just flat out admit you're hypocrites and bullies, and will gang up on me, 10 on 1, 15 on 1, without any reason whatsoever, even 6+ months after I've attacked any of you.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 17:34:47

Coalie, are you in one of those tags that hit me?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:35:47

This dude gets hit 3xs with LGs and does 85 AB's and thinks thats a retal.
Retal would have been 3 LGs, maybe even 5 SS would be acceptable, or 1.5xs land

85 ab's and hes looking around like why did this happen to me I make so much sense in my head, I'm righteous, these danged GggGRrRRrrIIIIEEFffferrRSSZSSZZZ omg!

You're running yourself out of this game, nobody respects you and would not think twice to lend a hand in smashing you, mostly because of your backwards way of thinking, play style and running to post about how these bad boys keep picking on you

Catch me on ir c

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 17:40:05

Schweezy -

I've done 3 LG's on people on team and been killed for it. So save your BS. Ya'll kill people for far less. And let's quit with the 'nobody knows whats going on' crap.

Whoever 55 is, he hit me, specifically, for a reason. It's probably Gigafix, or someone else close to him. Last game he specifically told me he was going to hit me every game cause he didn't like me.

So he did, again. But somehow I'm in the wrong for responding?

The only people in the wrong are the people who need to enlist two other teams to fight ONE SINGLE PERSON, when the person they are fighting is the person they attacked first.

55 brought this on himself. He knew exactly what he was doing. He probably told me he was going to do it already. And he did it. And I retaliated. No one should be surprised.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:47:47

You ever consider diplomacy?

Just throwing it out there, but llaar accidentally hit Weedy like 40 times. No one in Weedy has responded with in-game action at all. Instead, they reach out to the tag that hit them with their words, and attempt to come to a solution both sides can be happy with.

That would be the conventional way of handling this.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:48:20

The only thing we're not surprised is you being dead again, you go around begging for tags not to hit you then you get grabbed and want to AB retal, we should of just neutered you from the beginning of the set, no real reason to leave you anyways, nobody cares for you.

#55 Also

9/2/2023 12:17:21 Furocity radio (#55) fluffS Sucky Sucky (#64) SUCKY PS 459 Acres / + 273 Acres
9/1/2023 12:05:15 Furocity radio (#55) fluffS mcdonalds (#39) Police PS 325 Acres / + 246 Acres
9/1/2023 12:04:05 Furocity radio (#55) fluffS Needle In A Hempstack (#26) xUISx PS 494 Acres / + 221 Acres

Maybe try your hand at land retals, even push the limits with nuking away the land he took from you, dont be an idiot 85 AB's will equate to death. Give the sharks blood...

Here's a thought aswell call out whoever your issue is with and 1v1 him next set, that way you can get to play what you call fair and AB him as much as you want, or you know, do acceptable retalin, get use to it instead of ABn the crap out of somebody who grabs you, you'll be dead every set doing this
Catch me on ir c

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 17:57:15

I’m just appalled by 9 months of free advice from fratboi99 and bhole does this bs still.

Fratboi99 if you’re reading this, good job coach.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 18:17:51

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Just throwing it out there, but llaar accidentally hit Weedy like 40 times. No one in Weedy has responded with in-game action at all. Instead, they reach out to the tag that hit them with their words, and attempt to come to a solution both sides can be happy with.

I negotiated a pact with DD and his crew prior to this set. Gigafix has informed me he will hit me every set, no matter what. I assumed this was him hitting me again, doing it the same way he did last set. Last set him and his alliance killed me, unprovoked. Why would I assume they would handle things any differently this set?

I attempted to gain peace with everyone by.... not attacking anyone. For months. And many many sets in a row.

I've asked for peace with people. Some have given it, it seems. Others will not. They dislike me too much, as Gigafix has said.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 18:18:51

Originally posted by Shweezy:
The only thing we're not surprised is you being dead again, you go around begging for tags not to hit you then you get grabbed and want to AB retal, we should of just neutered you from the beginning of the set, no real reason to leave you anyways, nobody cares for you.

#55 Also

9/2/2023 12:17:21 Furocity radio (#55) fluffS Sucky Sucky (#64) SUCKY PS 459 Acres / + 273 Acres
9/1/2023 12:05:15 Furocity radio (#55) fluffS mcdonalds (#39) Police PS 325 Acres / + 246 Acres
9/1/2023 12:04:05 Furocity radio (#55) fluffS Needle In A Hempstack (#26) xUISx PS 494 Acres / + 221 Acres

Maybe try your hand at land retals, even push the limits with nuking away the land he took from you, dont be an idiot 85 AB's will equate to death. Give the sharks blood...

Here's a thought aswell call out whoever your issue is with and 1v1 him next set, that way you can get to play what you call fair and AB him as much as you want, or you know, do acceptable retalin, get use to it instead of ABn the crap out of somebody who grabs you, you'll be dead every set doing this

So again -

I have hit people with land grabs before.

I was killed because of it, straight away. 10 on 1.

Why can I be killed for land grabs, but I can't retaliate in a similar (albeit much smaller) fashion?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 18:22:45

AB is act of war in every server
(•_•)

myerr21 Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 18:40:31

Simple fact is, youve burned bridges, you've poked people to the point of not liking you and now youre on the kill list. Ive tried to be cool so many times. I still dont care if you play the game or not. Youre the kid that fluffs with the bear at the zoo then does the surprise pikachu face when you get mauled. Its going to happen every set. Hide your name, blend in, play in a clan. Its the only chance you have at playing team. That said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1UO6X0KRjc
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 18:54:37

I negotiated a pact with DD and his crew prior to this set. Gigafix has informed me he will hit me every set, no matter what. I assumed this was him hitting me again, doing it the same way he did last set. Last set him and his alliance killed me, unprovoked. Why would I assume they would handle things any differently this set?

I attempted to gain peace with everyone by.... not attacking anyone. For months. And many many sets in a row.

I've asked for peace with people. Some have given it, it seems. Others will not. They dislike me too much, as Gigafix has said.

Gigafix here, and in your head, lol. As a matter of fact I'm not #55, and I wasn't in the killrun that killed your country. Sorry I missed it though, since you deserved it for your ongoing bullfluff posts.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 19:03:16

So fluffs declared war on me because I retaliated against their attacks.

What gave the other clans a right to attack me?

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 19:04:07

Originally posted by myerr21:
Simple fact is, youve burned bridges, you've poked people to the point of not liking you and now youre on the kill list. Ive tried to be cool so many times. I still dont care if you play the game or not. Youre the kid that fluffs with the bear at the zoo then does the surprise pikachu face when you get mauled. Its going to happen every set. Hide your name, blend in, play in a clan. Its the only chance you have at playing team. That said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1UO6X0KRjc

I've burned bridges by not attacking anyone, unprovoked, for more than 6 months. By playing in a solo tag, specifically to distance myself from the other clans and the wars. And by seeking to make peace with the other clans, one of which agreed to peace before this set, and then hit me without me hitting their clan even once.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 19:05:18

Originally posted by Getafix:

Gigafix here, and in your head, lol. As a matter of fact I'm not #55, and I wasn't in the killrun that killed your country. Sorry I missed it though, since you deserved it for your ongoing bullfluff posts.

Not in my head. Just repeating what you told me. You said you were going to attack me every set, did you not?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 19:16:07

I'm with BH on this.

That's happened with me as well, but it certainly depends. I retal'd SF and he was cool with it "but damn, why'd you have to hit me back so hard?". I retal'd Symba and he RoR'd and then I escalated and got killed (with him phoning it in from an overseas airport). The next set we made up.

I absolutely think 85 AB is a great response to 3 LG's given your history, but also, the main way to make it stop is to have a full team that has diplomacy / an outright DNH. It's not perfect, but the other suggestion had been for you to change your name (just to make it harder to quickly identify you), but a solo tag doesn't earn tag protection on its own, and now that teams is the only server where you can actually war, it seems less likely that the "live and let live" mindset will flourish here without getting direct agreements with every other team.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 19:28:19

Originally posted by Getafix:

Not in my head. Just repeating what you told me. You said you were going to attack me every set, did you not?

My reason for disliking you is your excessive and ignorant posts. Here is a copy of a very good post by Derrick that describes how I feel about your posts, Blackhole:

"That said, I think you should stop derailing the 1a thread where qz is asking questions to us and everyone has chosen to respond to you about your drama instead of qz. I think that's actually hurtful to the current developments, and probably if I was qz I'd quit reading. The community chose to embarrass themselves instead of having an intelligent convo with a developer, and I think you're a big, almost full, part of that. I wish you'd stop that on that thread in particular because I believe it matters."

I did say to you that you wouldn't be netting while I was around. And on Alliance, I'm not around. I also stated that I might give you a break, since I'm not one to run people out of the game. But if you continue to post annoying and disruptive crap, I will attack you if I'm playing and if I can identify your country.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 19:31:53

Originally posted by Tertius:
I absolutely think 85 AB is a great response to 3 LG's...

No need for further qualifiers here. If that is your position then the killing of his country is _also_ a great response to his 85 ABs.

I should also add he hit fluffS, who is not affiliated with Elders/Mercs etc etc. If he had just LG'd back we would not have even started a KR on him.

Edited By: Requiem on Sep 6th 2023, 19:34:54

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 20:01:36

Req, I'm really glad you said that. Mercs was unaffiliated with who I hit. And then participated in killing me.

Problem is I had a peace agreement negotiated with mercs via Dark Demon.

Elders did not have peace with me. But they did kill me unprovoked....

Almost seems like yall operate like one alliance. Something I asked about many months ago when my alliance hit fastcars and you all claimed they were a separate alliance and I was in the wrong for hitting them while warring darkness.

So which is it. Was I in the wrong then, or are these allegedly unaffiliated clans in the wrong now?

And how do we justify mercs/darkness hitting me when we had agreed to a peace deal.

For the record, fully anticipated the rest of 55s team to hit me. I'm fine with that, fair play to them. But why are unaffiliated alliances hitting me?

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 20:05:58

So just so I understand correctly, because apparently I haven't been able to get this right for 9 months now.

I can't attack someone first. If I do that, Darkness taught me that they can kill me.

But I also can't retaliate to someone attacking me unprovoked (for the 3rd game in a row, I might add). This individual attacked me with 3 land grabs and no one else the whole game. It's not like primary were everyone is grabbing everyone.

So I retaliated against him, and him alone. Not even his tag. I got killed, predictable (did take down some 15k+ buildings first though!)

What I'm confused about is why does Elders and Snek get involved? Ya'll have nothing to do with this. Or is it just the same group of people that continue to do the same bullying that we've seen for the last 9 months here?

We all know, 100%, if I had landgrabbed Elders or Snek or fluffs or anyone else, you all would have killed me. But you all can land grab me, unprovoked, and I can't retaliate?

It seems like this, again, is a simple situation of "we have more people, so we will do whatever we want".

Right?

Yes, You are right

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 20:08:55

You were in the wrong for retaling 3 PS with 85ab. So you died. Notice how they have been killing light, and we have not helped.

Wonder why? We are not affiliated with them. They must get so hard to kill you they helped finish what we started, _after_ your excessive retaliation, on their own accord.

From my perspective its not personal. I wish you would have just lg him back.

Sep 6th 2023, 20:35:57

Been an interesting Wednesday.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 21:43:08

Originally posted by Requiem:
You were in the wrong for retaling 3 PS with 85ab. So you died. Notice how they have been killing light, and we have not helped.

Wonder why? We are not affiliated with them. They must get so hard to kill you they helped finish what we started, _after_ your excessive retaliation, on their own accord.

From my perspective its not personal. I wish you would have just lg him back.

You say I was in the wrong. But Tert, someone who doesn't even like me as far as I know, says he agrees with me.

So if a long time vet like Tert agrees with me, it seems it's not as open and shut as you make it out to be.

Further - I agree with you that S Luts was fine to kill me. I suppose. If you follow the logic that they attacked first, I retaliated, and now we are at war, sure, they can kill me. I think it's a little silly to fight 5 on 1, but whatever, it's a team server.

But where I disagree with you is that any other unaffiliated clans had any business killing me. Why would the other clans jump in on killing me when none of this had anything to do with them, AND when I wasn't the initial aggressor.

Further, and you haven't addressed this yet Req, one of the clans that participated in killing me had negotiated a peace treaty with me before the set started. So they are OBVIOUSLY in the wrong here, correct?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 21:47:11

Nope, I have checked with DD and he had agreed to no such thing.

Furthermore, it is DD’s policy to eliminate suiciders, especially if they attack our friends. You were officially branded a “suicider” by your peers. I agree with the title what was bestowed upon you by Req. So whatever you and Demon agreed to (or lack thereof), his suicider killing policy trumps it.

Didn’t your coach fratboy99 teach you any of this?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 21:49:56

None of that is any of my business besides killing you for excessive amounts of attacks on our members.

The only part of the equation that is my problem is taking you out to pasture for harming my man when you could have just LG him back as a reasonable person would.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 21:52:44

Again it's not personal, don't do 80abs as retals again and you won't die.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 22:07:29

Yeah, I mean the 85 AB's was certainly reason for a kill - the history part is if you're going to get killed anyways.

Also side note, some people might jump in on kills near the end to try and pad their all time server stats, though that's probably a bit rarer.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 23:22:51

My recommendation to you Bhole, is remove AT forums from your mind forever, name yourself something that isnt like your previous names or dont i dont change my name for fluff. Find a team in the team server as im sure there are people who would recruit members if you promised to stay the hell off AT. Run with that team as a part of their team strategy dont go doing some seperate bullfluff and being dissattisfied about it. Then and maybe then people will start treating you with a little more respect but as it stands your constant fluffing on the forums is only seen as the eye of a troll who cant shut up and accept fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2023, 23:27:14

Wait, he still doesn't understand why he got killed? Astonishing!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 23:31:01

Originally posted by Coalie:
Nope, I have checked with DD and he had agreed to no such thing.

Furthermore, it is DD’s policy to eliminate suiciders, especially if they attack our friends. You were officially branded a “suicider” by your peers. I agree with the title what was bestowed upon you by Req. So whatever you and Demon agreed to (or lack thereof), his suicider killing policy trumps it.

Didn’t your coach fratboy99 teach you any of this?

https://imgur.com/a/lgMUKDO

https://imgur.com/a/ad2OWnp

I guess I'm an idiot for not following up after DD said that peace was fine with him.

In the future I suppose I need to get a "I formally agree to a peace pact with Jelly for the set dating Sept 1st to Nov 1st."

All the lessons I'm learning today!

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 23:32:49

Wait, he still doesn't understand why he got killed? Astonishing!

I understand why the team that attacked me first, and I retaliated against, killed me.

What I don't understand is why unaffiliated alliances, including one that I was told I had a peace pact with, attacked me. Particularly when I have not attacked any one of their members, and have not been the aggressor against anyone on this server for..... 6 straight sets now.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 23:34:15

Originally posted by Tertius:
Yeah, I mean the 85 AB's was certainly reason for a kill - the history part is if you're going to get killed anyways.

Also side note, some people might jump in on kills near the end to try and pad their all time server stats, though that's probably a bit rarer.

Right, I did 85 AB's because I knew however I retaliated, I was going to get killed. So I mine as well make my retaliation worthwhile.

Look.... This is all going to happen again next set.

I'm going to not build a war country. Someone is going to decide to attack me for fun. Maybe they kill me straight away, maybe they just destroy half my country. I'm going to retaliate, as I should. And then everyone else will jump in and kill me again.

But I'm the bad guy somehow?

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 6th 2023, 23:46:39

Also - I'd like to add this whole 'you can't respond to LG's the way you did' is BS.

Feb 5th, 2023. I hit Swamp Guardians in alliance with land grabs. Pretty good hits too!

You know what happened next? Mercs and Evo immediately killed me.

So I cannot respond to land grabs with AB's, but you all you can respond to my land grabs by killing me?

Again.... how are you guys rationalizing this?

Let's look at another example.

Dec 21st, 2022. I hit Needle in a Hempstack (Darkness) with landgrabs. Within 12 hours Darkness and Warmness killed me.

Again, I landgrabbed, they killed. But my AB's in response to landgrabs are not ok?

Sep 6th 2023, 23:49:29

That clan would have let you lg back.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 0:01:32

Originally posted by SAY CHEESE:

Yeah, and even if they were attempting to give you trouble, which they hit a lot of people, it's always good to check in on diplomacy. Like letting people know, hey, I'm going to take 3:3 retals or I'm taking l:l retals. And then negotiating a solution both sides find agreeable, and then taking your retals. That's standard diplomacy.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 0:01:34

What clan?

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 7th 2023, 0:02:50

Originally posted by SAY CHEESE:

Yeah, and even if they were attempting to give you trouble, which they hit a lot of people, it's always good to check in on diplomacy. Like letting people know, hey, I'm going to take 3:3 retals or I'm taking l:l retals. And then negotiating a solution both sides find agreeable, and then taking your retals. That's standard diplomacy.

Nobody has ever once attempted to discuss retal policy with me after I've landgrabbed them.

Is that what you were expecting, Derrick? Because my experience has told me that the moment I retaliate, everyone gangs up on me and kills me. Why would I think it would be any different with you?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 0:03:12

The clan that hit you.

Sometimes leaders make deals, and members choose to hit people anyways. You don't have complete control as a leader of your players actions, so diplomacy is typically part of the routine for a leader.

If you reach out to the clan that hits you, and see what they're willing to do before you suicide them, you might find better results.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 0:05:11

I'm not saying discuss retal policy. I'm saying when you get hit, make an effort to see if they'll be cool with a fair and affordable retal. Most of us would be.

Standard retal policies are sort of a thing of the past. Most hits get discussed on a case by case basis. Unless, of course, someone hits a war clan and they choose to kill without contact. That can also be normal.