Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 10:04:16

Once upon a time there was an untagged, it was a very lonely untaggeds who kept being farmed by laf and evo the funny thing is he never hit laf/evo back instead he attacked SoF to then again get farmed by laf/evo

im a very nice and friendly person so this is a very warm cuddly and friendly warning to you and other tags, if we ever find any evidence whatsoever that your having untagged people hitting other tags that doesnt retal you then dark santa will come on a visit on your christmas trees.

Merry Xmas

Ivan

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 11:32:06

which number is this?

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 11:33:10

PS: is 575 a landfarm for hire? Only noticed that since i was looking for this country or countries you must be talking about.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 13:07:57

*sniffs around*

I smell..... hmmmm smells like... uhhhh hmmmmm, yeah a little bit like aahheeemmmmmm.... or somewhat more in the trend of *cough* *cough* hhmmmmm.

Trouble.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 14:19:38

About the same tnw, 87 members vs 73.

Probably won't happen, but we can dream.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 15:20:20

Typically these things are handled in private.

I'm not difficult to find, and this type of random threat on AT is unfortunate at best.

I hope Ivan's gift to SoF for Christmas is him stepping down as dictator of the alliance.

I also have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 15:24:28

Also, no other LaFfers post here... let this clown make himself look like more of a fool, I'll speak to the reasonable SoF leaders in private to determine if this is actually an issue, or just Ivan shooting his mouth off as usual.

Ivan, you need to get control of yourself as your ego has grown 4 sizes - more than the Grinch's heart on Christmas - during these last few sets.

Edited By: Pang on Dec 21st 2010, 15:27:40
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

ponderer Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 15:29:26

triple edit ; p

Happy holidays!
m0m0rific

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 15:33:03

ya, i decided not to use a how i met your mother grinch joke, as I thought it was borderline non-festive :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 21st 2010, 15:34:51

I've decided that we need to launch the IVANCANNON OF DOOOM!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 15:41:46

I was going to net

but Christmas wars are the most fun!

Start being more of a fluff pang, we need to hurrythis along
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 15:41:57

does the ivan cannon of doom launch needless posts onto AT? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Corfu Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 15:44:17

Who is Ivan talking about? #648?

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 15:52:27

648? EVO has in the last 24 hours farmed the crap outta the country, but since the barrage of evo attacks began I believe he hasn't hit anyone unless I"m reading the news wrong. And the guy hit an EVO country twice on the 16th. So I'd say it looks much more suspicious for LaF than for EVO... I agree it looks suspicious and an investigation is warranted, and if evidence is found that clearly voids a pact and is plenty good grounds for war. GL in your investigation Ivan!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 16:15:36

the sof leader i've spoken to thus far confirmed by belief that Ivan's "just being Ivan" and that it's not an issue with SoF.

so I'm just going to continue to talk with SoFfers in private about this issue... if it is even an issue at all.

anyone who requires further conversation can contact me privately through the normal methods :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 16:17:59

Damn you and your diplomacy
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 21st 2010, 16:20:08

UNDER MARTIAN LAW YOU CANNOT DO DIPLOMACY ON AT!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 16:21:31

Originally posted by mrford:

I'm sorry mrford, you'll have to find someone else to avenge your loss to SoF last set :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2010, 16:25:21

Pang,

I've saw in a few instances, not necessarily LaF, where an un-taggd was hitting people and getting raped by another alliance. You'd think if you got raped by someone, repeatedly, you'd want revenge on said someone (or alliance) unless that someone is your friend(s) and your only goal is to 1. cause problems and 2. give your friends some help.

That happens more often than I'd like to think, but again I only read about 3 lines in this whole thread.

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:05:25

Originally posted by Pang:

I'm sorry mrford, you'll have to find someone else to avenge your loss to SoF last set :p

I'm in SoF, 1a and FFA
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ponderer Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:13:39

I'm in SoF, 1a and FFA

And believe me, he's having his vengeance ; p
m0m0rific

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 21st 2010, 17:28:44

Evo and LaF dont' really work together at all anymore (as far as I am aware), so I don't know if any "joint ventures" like this would even make it to the drawing board.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:51:16

I think some of those countries are very suspicious and I saw the same thing last round. I do find it funny these untags rarely hit the alliance that is farming them.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 18:14:41

The intelligence on these boards is astoundingly low. It's a laborious task to even read some of the rubbish you guys come up with. It's not even fresh material and often has no basis. That country hit evo without provocation before he even hit a sof country.

Evo/LaF haven't worked "well" together, since the great SolidSnake. (Putting it mildly)
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 18:19:58

Is it really so hard not to act like a jackass?

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 18:26:17

The iorny is strong with this one
Swagger of a Chupacabra

oats Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 18:35:23

So RD shows up again and the random untagged ABs start!

Fascinating!

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 18:48:12

I love how everyone assumes they know exactly which country or countries Ivan is talking about, but yet it doesn't appear anyone has actually talked to him.

de1i Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 18:54:57

Isn't that why this was posted on AT?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 19:01:54

I'm in SoF, 1a and FFA

oh, so you're being occupied by SoF as part of the armistice? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:03:36

If there is some conspiracy, why not post the country numbers and which evo/laf heads are commanding the mighty untaggeds?
re(ally)tired

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:11:12

i cant really blame them Helmet
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:14:27

After he sees that you insulted his intelligence I can't imagine he's going to want to talk to you about it and I don't know which countries or I would have said so by now.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:17:50

648 is a good guess for the LAF part or maybe he didn't read the entire news feed, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to it. Wouldn't be the first time someone read the news quickly and made too quick of a judgement.

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:47:20

eh Helmet Pang talked to someone from sof ;) read above.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:52:13

I know, someone other than Ivan. I'm not sure why you're saying that.

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:52:53

I thought you said somewhere that no one talked to sof or somesuch. perhaps I misread :P

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:54:12

Helmet, I never stated I wanted to talk to Ivan nor did I insult 'his' intelligence.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:56:15

You are now questioning his sexuality though! State it outright. You think he is a crossdresser.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:00:30

Originally posted by anoniem:
The intelligence on these boards is astoundingly low. It's a laborious task to even read some of the rubbish you guys come up with. It's not even fresh material and often has no basis. That country hit evo without provocation before he even hit a sof country.

Evo/LaF haven't worked "well" together, since the great SolidSnake. (Putting it mildly)

I'm confused as to where this was directed at then.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:01:20

Originally posted by locket:
I thought you said somewhere that no one talked to sof or somesuch. perhaps I misread :P

Nope, I just said everyone is assuming to know which country number(s) Ivan was talking about.

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:03:50

Perhaps they looked at recent defends for sof and picked out any likely suspects. Then proceeded to stand them in a line, put them in a jail cell together, where they came up with some crazy plans to get cash quick with a few jobs via someone that one of the countries knew.

They then did the jobs and met up with the mysterious kaiser bun where the scene moved onto a burning ship where sof was unable to find out who kaiser bun was until it was too late.

ponderer Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:00:11

Perhaps they looked at recent defends for sof and picked out any likely suspects. Then proceeded to stand them in a line, put them in a jail cell together, where they came up with some crazy plans to get cash quick with a few jobs via someone that one of the countries knew.

They then did the jobs and met up with the mysterious kaiser bun where the scene moved onto a burning ship where sof was unable to find out who kaiser bun was until it was too late.

Wasn't there a Keyser Soze in LaF at some point?
m0m0rific

Ivan Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 1:03:16

Wow i love how everyone went emo instead of taking it as a nice and friendly xmas warning like I wrote

And i dont think anyone on these boards can deny that untaggeds has done very very questionable things in the past, Ive suspected a couple of tags for this on a number of occasions now I just felt like a warning was in place and some people are acting like we I took the candy away

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 1:31:16

I see a great foundation of logic and moreover proof has aided you in your conclusion. This is probably the best forum for you, Ivan. Who needs Columbo?
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 1:37:06

If sof has columbo ill be joining them

ocmatrix Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 1:38:19

You are now questioning his sexuality though! State it outright. You think he is a crossdresser.

i question Ivan's sexuality and his crossdressing tendencies

oats Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 2:41:06

RD and anyone associated with them are guilty by default.

Raf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 4:10:29

*Agrees with oats*

Mostly cause you are part of a balanced breakfast.

RD caused the economic crisis as well, killed the last unicorn and is the reason oats can't get it up anymore.

648 does look fishy since half the hits on him have been LaF and he hasn't touched them. Countries hitting him don't seem to have anymore defense than the poeple he is breaking. But there isn't any proof, so it is all speculation.

+RAF

oats Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 4:17:54

RD is filled with sociopaths who had no problem causing the ruin of earth2025 and I doubt they have an issue doing it here.

Same people, same name, same habits, same friends, same alliances.