Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 13:20:34

3 24601 (#7) Game profile 183 $1,337,876,558 H Evo
4 Sag das Zauberwort (#6) Game profile 122,650 $992,420,877 D OMEGA

AndrewMose ran such a great set that he was in close contention with 30 country market transfers. He keeps his profile open and you can easily check that no FA was provided. Really smart play and just general dedication to the finest details - congrats Andrew!

Via Havoc:
"Shoutout Pteppic for I think(?) the highest un-aided techer/non-oil jump finish, almost hitting 1bil. Unless anyone can clarify if this finish from 2019 was legit: Ill PS you back (#4) 75,424 $1,206,000,000 HG PScript"

I'll second that - I was quite surprised to see such a wonderful techer that high up the scoreboard; great job Pteppic!

Edited By: Tertius on Aug 16th 2023, 13:25:11

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 13:22:56

come on fluffhead, did it deserve the double post?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 13:25:47

lol, blame the interwebs.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 13:46:27

EE forums needs a dedupe function, non-fluff-shaped headed person.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 13:52:40

Congrats to Andrew for the amazing solo effort.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 14:33:42

Congrats AM and Pdog
Catch me on ir c

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 14:42:39

Yes, nice work!

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 15:32:00

Congrats to Andrewmose for also being a generally good player and an overall nice guy too.

Pteppic Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 16:14:57

Yeah, interesting times
- glad to see that Andrew Mose could show what he’s capable of without being suicided upon
- congrats to LaF for outworking TheBomb this time despite their great effort again
- hey, I see you Monsters folks sneaking up in the netgaining ranks;-)
- it seems possible that you don’t have to grab all reset to reach 1bn nw. I am surprised with my nw despite being rather lazy for most of the reset:-P

AndrewMose Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 18:28:47

Thanks all, and congrats Pteppic on a record setting techer finish with the lowest tech prices of the past 4 sets. https://www.eestats.com/alliance/serverstats

I will also say that TC's country was in excellent shape prior to the early attacks, and Chev appeared to be running a strong country before the aid as well. Congrats to both of you as well.

Aug 17th 2023, 0:49:18

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
Thanks all, and congrats Pteppic on a record setting techer finish with the lowest tech prices of the past 4 sets. https://www.eestats.com/alliance/serverstats

I will also say that TC's country was in excellent shape prior to the early attacks, and Chev appeared to be running a strong country before the aid as well. Congrats to both of you as well.

Thanks Andrew! Hopefully we can run a clean one this time, I think I can get close to the same NW as this last one if I can keep my buildings.

Chevs

Aug 17th 2023, 1:36:01

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by AndrewMose:

Thanks Andrew! Hopefully we can run a clean one this time, I think I can get close to the same NW as this last one if I can keep my buildings.

This is so funny. You had 3 human tech allies and were getting aided out the gate even before you lost buildings.

I personally don’t care you were getting aided by Gerdler, just don’t pretend you are all righteous and care about fair play.

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

major Game profile

Aug 17th 2023, 1:55:18

good job guys

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 10:09:19

Originally posted by Tertius:

AndrewMose ran such a great set that he was in close contention with 30 country market transfers. He keeps his profile open and you can easily check that no FA was provided. Really smart play and just general dedication to the finest details - congrats Andrew!

Via Havoc:
"Shoutout Pteppic for I think(?) the highest un-aided techer/non-oil jump finish, almost hitting 1bil. Unless anyone can clarify if this finish from 2019 was legit: Ill PS you back (#4) 75,424 $1,206,000,000 HG PScript"

I'll second that - I was quite surprised to see such a wonderful techer that high up the scoreboard; great job Pteppic!
You simply can't take away our number one position, it's saved in the archives, with all the tagjumping you guys had last round, it was clear that you have more numbers than us and you still didn't put as much cohesion into something productive, which is to win first place, instead you all seemed to focus on trying to prevent us from taking it, which we still did despite all your efforts.. I'm glad Me and Chapman KRed your country a few sets ago. Was an epic Kill for sure.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 10:13:17

BTW I am well aware that Evo did their own thing last round, but if your anti LaF, than you must be a part of the same club. If you publicly support everyone except one group, than you are part of that same ring.

Aug 18th 2023, 10:15:18

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
BTW I am well aware that Evo did their own thing last round, but if your anti LaF, than you must be a part of the same club. If you publicly support everyone except one group, than you are part of that same ring.

Maybe if laf stopped running suiciders Evo would not be antilaf?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 10:36:55

Originally posted by Smiley:

Well if Evo stops sending FA and fighters to gangbang LaF than we won't be having this conversation ever again.

Edited By: Primeval on Aug 18th 2023, 15:54:36. Reason: fixed broken quote
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 13:11:15

It was al
Originally posted by Smiley:

Well if Evo stops sending FA and fighters to gangbang LaF than we won't be having this conversation ever again.

It has already been debunked that it wasn’t the FAs. I’ll attach the screenshot. That’s just what they told you guys to justify it. If Gerd didn’t goad dumbhole to knock tmac out of the #1 record finish, EVO would’ve never needed do anything. Anyways it was diplomacy, clans working together and talking to each other, something that a lot of you guys are completely inept at.

https://imgur.com/a/GANJDfK

Edited By: Primeval on Aug 18th 2023, 15:54:56. Reason: fixed broken quote
See Original Post

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 13:26:27

Via Havoc:

You simply can't take away our number one position, it's saved in the archives, with all the tagjumping you guys had last round, it was clear that you have more numbers than us and you still didn't put as much cohesion into something productive, which is to win first place, instead you all seemed to focus on trying to prevent us from taking it, which we still did despite all your efforts.. I'm glad Me and Chapman KRed your country a few sets ago. Was an epic Kill for sure.

I guess I'll have this conversation again because LaF has a bunch of idiots who are thick in the head. Just because everyone hates your antics, doesn't mean they're all working together. For your comments on this set, Evo didn't do any tagjumping, has one of the smaller numbers of players, didn't aid anyone, and certainly didn't prevent anyone. In fact, this is the crux of the whole issue - you have a problem with the BOMB making you look dumb over and over, and then suicide Evo because we must be the puppet masters of everything bad that happens to you. You give us too much credit. No one sent the war clans after LaF; gains and gerdler being giant douches and threatening to run people off the server is what started all of this. You're literally terrorists and cancerous to the game, and when you get your due justice, your delusion sets in that everyone is out to get you.

https://imgflip.com/i/7w5s4l

And on top of all that, you suicided random groups on team server that weren't even involved in 1a. If you couldn't net, then you wanted to ruin it for everyone else, even though Evo took in multiple LaF players who were tired of warring. Evo has been civil and diplomatic and you just keep ruining the sets of people who just want to net, while claiming you're the poor victims who can't net. It's just so exhaustingly hypocritical and toxic.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 15:07:14

You trashheads must live in spin city

Aug 18th 2023, 16:47:12

Via Havoc:

I guess I'll have this conversation again because LaF has a bunch of idiots who are thick in the head. Just because everyone hates your antics, doesn't mean they're all working together. For your comments on this set, Evo didn't do any tagjumping, has one of the smaller numbers of players, didn't aid anyone, and certainly didn't prevent anyone. In fact, this is the crux of the whole issue - you have a problem with the BOMB making you look dumb over and over, and then suicide Evo because we must be the puppet masters of everything bad that happens to you. You give us too much credit. No one sent the war clans after LaF; gains and gerdler being giant douches and threatening to run people off the server is what started all of this. You're literally terrorists and cancerous to the game, and when you get your due justice, your delusion sets in that everyone is out to get you.

And on top of all that, you suicided random groups on team server that weren't even involved in 1a. If you couldn't net, then you wanted to ruin it for everyone else, even though Evo took in multiple LaF players who were tired of warring. Evo has been civil and diplomatic and you just keep ruining the sets of people who just want to net, while claiming you're the poor victims who can't net. It's just so exhaustingly hypocritical and toxic.

I looked into all the claims, they are essentially without merit. Evo was largly tagkilled several sets ago because of aid to restarts at war with LaF, making them a party to the war and creating a scenario where the ALC could win if we didn't act.

In reality there are a handful of people who's only remaining reason to play the game is to try and drive laf from it, and got the rest of their aliances to go along with it.

Laffers simply stopped playing because they couldn't net, but admins concluded that this was an undesirable scenario and instituted clan GDI instead, so many laffers returned. It makes sense - anyone who is only playing to drive others from the game (not for war), will simply quit the game anyway after they've achieved their objective, so there is no reason with repect to player base to let them have it.

People should find another reason to play that is constructive and builds the game or stop IMO. Trying to destroy the game isn't a playing style I would ever expect admin's to greenlight.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 17:06:13

Via Havoc:

I looked into all the claims, they are essentially without merit. Evo was largly tagkilled several sets ago because of aid to restarts at war with LaF, making them a party to the war and creating a scenario where the ALC could win if we didn't act.

In reality there are a handful of people who's only remaining reason to play the game is to try and drive laf from it, and got the rest of their aliances to go along with it.

Laffers simply stopped playing because they couldn't net, but admins concluded that this was an undesirable scenario and instituted clan GDI instead, so many laffers returned. It makes sense - anyone who is only playing to drive others from the game (not for war), will simply quit the game anyway after they've achieved their objective, so there is no reason with repect to player base to let them have it.

People should find another reason to play that is constructive and builds the game or stop IMO. Trying to destroy the game isn't a playing style I would ever expect admin's to greenlight.

What a big pile of fluff. The reason there are a group of people who's only reason to play is to ruin Lafs set is because LaF has historically been giant bags of douche. Tertius is so accurate in the historical events that it's painfully obvious that your main goal here is to just set the narrative. Ignoring truths. Trying to characterize everyone else as the villain. Just because the people who play in LaF believe the lies they are fed, doesn't mean we are going to. You're not convincing anyone.

We, as in the BOMB, really had zero issues with LaF. For the rounds we played, we merely played to bring actual changes to the game. We were actually at war with the devs and mods. Had nothing to do with LaF. It was LaF that brought their grief to us. We were literally hunted down because we saw issues in the current game makeup.

So, my prettier and richer and more successful friend. Eat it. Eat all of it. Eat it with cashmere on. But don't play the victims like no one remembers what was done. I get it. Back LaF. That's respectable. But don't talk about what people should do with their time in this game.

Aug 18th 2023, 17:49:09

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:

Via Havoc:

What a big pile of fluff. The reason there are a group of people who's only reason to play is to ruin Lafs set is because LaF has historically been giant bags of douche. Tertius is so accurate in the historical events that it's painfully obvious that your main goal here is to just set the narrative. Ignoring truths. Trying to characterize everyone else as the villain. Just because the people who play in LaF believe the lies they are fed, doesn't mean we are going to. You're not convincing anyone.

We, as in the BOMB, really had zero issues with LaF. For the rounds we played, we merely played to bring actual changes to the game. We were actually at war with the devs and mods. Had nothing to do with LaF. It was LaF that brought their grief to us. We were literally hunted down because we saw issues in the current game makeup.

So, my prettier and richer and more successful friend. Eat it. Eat all of it. Eat it with cashmere on. But don't play the victims like no one remembers what was done. I get it. Back LaF. That's respectable. But don't talk about what people should do with their time in this game.

I found no evidence supporting those assertions, and some of them I've never heard before. People in LaF aren't fed lies.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 21:33:51

“Cheating/Hacking Scandal
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.”

Very rich to hear this guy talk about what a game admin should and shouldn’t do. One of the sheetiest game admin to have ever graced this game talking about what other game admins should do.

ClanGDI gives sociopathic incels the ability to come out and say whatever they want to say and suffer no repercussions ingame. If clangdi didn’t exist, gains would enforce a gag order on you or else we’d war it out . You guys lost 3-4 sets and barely won 1? You can never win in a war. I was one of the guys that voted against warring LAF too.

Aug 18th 2023, 22:48:38

Originally posted by Coalie:
“Cheating/Hacking Scandal
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.”

Very rich to hear this guy talk about what a game admin should and shouldn’t do. One of the sheetiest game admin to have ever graced this game talking about what other game admins should do.

ClanGDI gives sociopathic incels the ability to come out and say whatever they want to say and suffer no repercussions ingame. If clangdi didn’t exist, gains would enforce a gag order on you or else we’d war it out . You guys lost 3-4 sets and barely won 1? You can never win in a war. I was one of the guys that voted against warring LAF too.

You have this weird obsession with the "sociopathic incel" or "virgin" etc. It makes a person wonder about you bud.
Wanting to go to war over board posts screams it even louder.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 23:27:30

I never said you were a “virgin”, that was somebody else. But thank you for confirming our suspicions.

Aug 18th 2023, 23:40:26

I never said you were a “virgin”, that was somebody else. But thank you for confirming our suspicions.

Oh yes I'm a virgin, confirmed. What about you? Married? Kids? Own a house?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 23:49:44

Doxxing is a serious crime and against the rules of the game. Don’t try it.

Aug 19th 2023, 0:07:45

Doxxing is a serious crime and against the rules of the game. Don’t try it.

There it is again, that refusal to answer, combined with your behavior, points to a person who is, shall we say, not successful at life.

Your superiors feel sorry for you and hope that you can come to a better place.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 0:11:13

Know Coalie in rl. Could absolutely dox him if I wanted to. Can confirm he's got a beautiful lady/home/job about 1000 miles from where he grew up, and has served his country. He's not just successful and loved, he's also an American hero. But carry on.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 0:31:54

Thank you for the vouch Derrick. You are an absolute unit and a G in this game. I have enjoyed many years of friendships with you on here. We may not have the same playstyle or philosophy, but our endgoals have always been the same. If someone griefs you while you are netting or need my help ingame, you have my personal cell number. I'm a text away. You are also loved by many of us on here.

I'll say this for the record. I don't care if anyone on here is rich, poor, intelligent or lack of, old or young, I never look down on anyone's financial status, educational or age.

Aug 19th 2023, 1:01:28

Thank you for the vouch Derrick. You are an absolute unit and a G in this game. I have enjoyed many years of friendships with you on here. We may not have the same playstyle or philosophy, but our endgoals have always been the same. If someone griefs you while you are netting or need my help ingame, you have my personal cell number. I'm a text away. You are also loved by many of us on here.

I'll say this for the record. I don't care if anyone on here is rich, poor, intelligent or lack of, old or young, I never look down on anyone's financial status, educational or age.

Just nationality and virginity or being an incel. Black mark on you. You've got issues.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 2:27:40

I don’t even know why you all still try to debate and argue with LaF players.

There are 5 types of LaF players.

1 - The LaF players that post and argue on the boards who are completely delusional, brain washed, idiots. You can post hard irrefutable evidence, screen shots, etc.. and they will still argue against you and make stuff up in their minds to counter the truth.

2 - The LaF players that are good people and they don’t say anything against their establishment as they genuinely enjoy the protection and preferential treatment that comes from being in LaF.

3 - The rare LaF players like KSF Rekuyuka whose balls drop for a brief moment and will actually say something against LaF but then feel forced to suck their balls back into their pelvic cavity and fall back in line to not upset their almighty.

4 - the ever pleasing simp LaF players who will lick their mighty leaders ass and name their countries set after set with praises to the all mighty Don (name retracted due to advice from my legal team as to not open my self to another forum ban) and will play with the sole purpose to aid him or whoever is chosen as the #1 finisher for the round.

5 - The Ex-LaF players. Guys who had a great time and spent years in LaF under the leadership of good Dons previous to the current guy who sits in the big chair.

I’ll just preemptively answer the question asked above by a LaF player as somehow it is relevant to establish dominance on the boards:
I have a wife, have been married for a few years and happily. Have one little one. Maybe will have a 2nd in a year or so. I do own my own home and do have a small vacation condo in the mountains. I recently got talked into getting the wife and kid a small dog. Will probably regret down the road but it’s ok as it can always end up going to the “farm”.

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 19th 2023, 2:33:54

Aug 19th 2023, 2:50:14

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I have a wife, have been married for a few years and happily. Have one little one. Maybe will have a 2nd in a year or so. I do own my own home and do have a small vacation condo in the mountains. I recently got talked into getting the wife and kid a small dog. Will probably regret down the road but it’s ok as it can always end up going to the “farm”.

You post and act like you do too.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 3:09:20

You post and act like you do too.

I post and act like I am doing well in RL? If that is what you are saying than I can only thank you Turtle Crawler. Hopefully RL is also going well for you.

all of remaining earth players enjoy your weekend

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 3:30:02

I don’t even know why you all still try to debate and argue with LaF players.

There are 5 types of LaF players.

1 - The LaF players that post and argue on the boards who are completely delusional, brain washed, idiots. You can post hard irrefutable evidence, screen shots, etc.. and they will still argue against you and make stuff up in their minds to counter the truth.

2 - The LaF players that are good people and they don’t say anything against their establishment as they genuinely enjoy the protection and preferential treatment that comes from being in LaF.

3 - The rare LaF players like KSF Rekuyuka whose balls drop for a brief moment and will actually say something against LaF but then feel forced to suck their balls back into their pelvic cavity and fall back in line to not upset their almighty.

4 - the ever pleasing simp LaF players who will lick their mighty leaders ass and name their countries set after set with praises to the all mighty Don (name retracted due to advice from my legal team as to not open my self to another forum ban) and will play with the sole purpose to aid him or whoever is chosen as the #1 finisher for the round.

5 - The Ex-LaF players. Guys who had a great time and spent years in LaF under the leadership of good Dons previous to the current guy who sits in the big chair.

I’ll just preemptively answer the question asked above by a LaF player as somehow it is relevant to establish dominance on the boards:
Here's the thing about your simp claim, which was something I was called in private messages last round so i'm going to put two and two together and assume that you are referring to me. It's that you attacked me along with my almighty Don leadership, than try to insult me so that I will drop my allegiances to them. The biggest issue I see with your sides argument is that you are punishing LaF presently and trying to justify your actions because of past offenses and when you are losing arguments you resort to hominem attacks. So if there are offenses that we must pay for, what is the price? Driving us from the game. Normally when accusations are made, you provide details such as dates and times of the offenses, names of individuals involved (not just TC). Even if TC did something in the past, he may have already served his punishment and there is no reason for you to deal out anymore punishment especially since it's not within your authority to do so. Whatever alliance issues there were, it's way past that, there are lots of personal insults being thrown around, nobody on your side has a level headed argument. If you don't have anything nice to say, it's better not to say anything at all. Let's all just get over the past. If war is what you want, fight against other players who want the same things you do, instead of trying to fight with people who just want to be left alone. You all have a sick obsession with LaF.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 5:01:09

Here's the thing about your simp claim, which was something I was called in private messages last round so i'm going to put two and two together and assume that you are referring to me. It's that you attacked me along with my almighty Don leadership, than try to insult me so that I will drop my allegiances to them. The biggest issue I see with your sides argument is that you are punishing LaF presently and trying to justify your actions because of past offenses and when you are losing arguments you resort to hominem attacks. So if there are offenses that we must pay for, what is the price? Driving us from the game. Normally when accusations are made, you provide details such as dates and times of the offenses, names of individuals involved (not just TC). Even if TC did something in the past, he may have already served his punishment and there is no reason for you to deal out anymore punishment especially since it's not within your authority to do so. Whatever alliance issues there were, it's way past that, there are lots of personal insults being thrown around, nobody on your side has a level headed argument. If you don't have anything nice to say, it's better not to say anything at all. Let's all just get over the past. If war is what you want, fight against other players who want the same things you do, instead of trying to fight with people who just want to be left alone. You all have a sick obsession with LaF.

Karnage buddy I have not insulted you personally. This i think is the first or maybe 2nd time tops that I have used the word simp on these boards. (some one can fact check this for me as i do not recall using this word) I learned it last set from Coalie.

On the obsession part you all have a sick obsession with glorifying your almighty leader hence my simp comment.

anyways like i said above arguing with a LaF player is a waste of time. Its a pointless and stupid as trying to reason / converse / argue with Black Hole lol.

good luck to both sides on your merry go round arguing circle jerk....

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 9:42:10

Karnage - You hit the nail on the head.

It's not about past transgressions, punishing a particular action, or anything else like that.

It's ALL PERSONAL. All of this. They simply don't like some LaF players (that is a two way street though) and so they think the are righteous and justified to grief them out of the game.

They hide behind 'this transgression or that', but in reality, it's just a personal dislike for others. That's it. And that makes it so much worse.

It's literally the exact same reason they want to run me out of the game. Personal dislike for me. They obviously don't have a justification or a leg to stand on as to any other reason to run me out of the game. And they've all admitted as much. They don't like me because (I'm guessing here) I don't take their BS on the boards, and I will happily argue with them as much as they want. They don't like people that stand up to them. It's bully mentality, that's all it is.

And if you think I'm mistaken.... look at how they act. Using the word retard, and simp, and incel, and fluff, and throwing out literally childish insults left and right. They TALK like grade school bullies. They don't realize that those juvenile insults don't really work with adults. It just makes them look... I don't know? Pathetic?

And they don't like being called out on it. So they grief and bully, and publicly admit that they want to drive me from the game, while at the same exact time saying LaF is bad because... Because LaF tried to drive people from the game?

It's such pathetically awful logic and reasoning that I cannot believe someone like Derrick, someone who is clearly intelligent and can evaluate an argument, has taken defense of them.

I guess if Derricks perspective is 'it's fine to run people out of the game', and he also is of the opinion that LaF is being grief for a reason other than them trying to run others out of the game, then it's ok. But the public messaging against LaF has been that they are getting this griefing because they themselves tried to run others out of the game. So Derrick would have to square that circle first, before the logic and argument makes sense.

Chevs

Aug 19th 2023, 11:32:14

Karnage the price is admitting you were wrong and saying sorry.

It’s basic human decency 101

Nobody wants you out of the game, we just like seeing you cry
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 12:01:10

Originally posted by Chevs:
Karnage the price is admitting you were wrong and saying sorry.

It’s basic human decency 101

Nobody wants you out of the game, we just like seeing you cry
I'm Sorry?...For What!?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 12:05:33

Blackhole, this isn't the same derrick from a couple years ago. He spends a lot of time at the bar making drinks for nasa employee's and rocket scientists and after he regurgitates everything he hears from behind the barstool back onto these boards, even he sounds like an intellectual. People think the same about parrots, they repeat what they hear so often that people often think they are highly intelligent creatures. But they just make noises based on memory.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 12:22:06

I’d have to disagree with you Karnage. I’ve been friends with Derrick for over 20 years. Just because he’s was a bartender doesn’t mean he’s any less of an intellectual than someone he’s serving drinks to. He’s actually a successful bar manager that manages several businesses and have worked hard to get where he is today. He’s also somebody that cares for other people and treats other human beings decently.

He was actually also one of the biggest advocate to end the war with LAF.

Karnage, I also think you’re a good dude btw

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 12:59:32

Don't start getting all mushy on me now Coalie, you got anything sensative to say.. you text my cell directly.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 14:31:45

Originally posted by BlackHole:
. It's bully mentality, that's all it is.

And if you think I'm mistaken.... look at how they act. Using the word retard, and simp, and incel, and fluff, and throwing out literally childish insults left and right. They TALK like grade school bullies. They don't realize that those juvenile insults don't really work with adults. It just makes them look... I don't know? Pathetic?

Funny that the biggest insult slinger on these boards is calling out people for their so called childish insults.

Black hole writes that using insults makes them pathetic on this thread and goes right away to the other thread to sling insults.

This is exactly why I said that arguing with idiots like
black hole is a complete waste of time.

It's a made up term? News flash dumbass, all words are made up.

Holy fluff, you're the dumbest fvcking nutjob around.

You know why you guys don't like me? It's cause I make you look stupid. I've been doing it since I got here. And it cuts soooo deep.

It's straight up hypocrisy. You literally have no defense other than to call me a vagina, which again... grade school language from someone who never grew up. I know your friends here are going to pat you on the back for that vagina burn. And it's going to feel good in your little circle jerk to talk about how badly you burned Blackhole on the forums.

But what's really funny is how fvcking lodge in all your heads I am. Hell, Getafix ruined his own set last set on team (and a few of his teammates) because he couldn't get over me. Ya'll are like a bunch of stalkers.

I broke up with you. We can't go on anymore dates. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND CREEPS. Go find someone else to be a weirdo with.

For the record you are the obsessed creep that follows everyone around. Here you go again involving yourself and making yourself the center of attention in another LaF bad guys vs. Merc/SoL/SoF good guy circle jerk argument after retiring 3 times and not even being part of LaF.
Here you go again engaging with people
Who don’t like you and forcing them to interact with you.

When you got killed in team you literally PM’ed everyone in darkness and fast cars via IRC, discord and you messaged all of our countries from your restart ( I think that none of us engaged you and we all ignored you)

And yet you claim that we follow you around…..

I ain’t no expert but I googled certain traits or “symptoms” that a certain player(s) displays and its pointing to Psychosis so please seek professional help guys if you continue to believe, feel and do things that are far from the truth…..

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 19th 2023, 14:34:34
See Original Post

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 16:41:08

What a great turn of events. Congrats to non-aided people dives into personal success and bhole trolling.

Cracks me up that anyone thinks your personal success or life has anything to do with this game. Trust me, there are more successful people in this game. You might think you're doing well, but you aren't doing well enough to have any ego about it here.

Now for me? I'm just a 19 year old Asian girl, living with my parents, hoping to marry rich. Pretty ugly though. Not too bright. But I got small hands!

Chevs

Aug 20th 2023, 1:55:05

Originally posted by ZEN:
What a great turn of events. Congrats to non-aided people dives into personal success and bhole trolling.

Cracks me up that anyone thinks your personal success or life has anything to do with this game. Trust me, there are more successful people in this game. You might think you're doing well, but you aren't doing well enough to have any ego about it here.

Now for me? I'm just a 19 year old Asian girl, living with my parents, hoping to marry rich. Pretty ugly though. Not too bright. But I got small hands!

Define success you negroni drinking mongaloid

SOF Head Of Poop

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 2:12:48

Bhole trolling?

You know who posted BS and started arguing/throwing insults before I even posted once in this thread?

TC, Superfly, Coalie, Derrick, Karnage, ChuckNorrisBeard, Tertius, Chevs and that smiley face guy.

All of them posted and started arguing before I mad A SINGLE POST.

I'm the troll though? Look, if you want to just say you don't like me, just come out and say it. That's fine. But to claim somehow I'm trolling this thread when you've got a list of 8 guys that were arguing with each other before I made a single post, and prior to this I had still only made a single post.... well it's asinine man.

Aug 20th 2023, 4:18:42

Bhole trolling?

You know who posted BS and started arguing/throwing insults before I even posted once in this thread?

TC, Superfly, Coalie, Derrick, Karnage, ChuckNorrisBeard, Tertius, Chevs and that smiley face guy.

All of them posted and started arguing before I mad A SINGLE POST.

I'm the troll though? Look, if you want to just say you don't like me, just come out and say it. That's fine. But to claim somehow I'm trolling this thread when you've got a list of 8 guys that were arguing with each other before I made a single post, and prior to this I had still only made a single post.... well it's asinine man.

But I do like you. I even warned you who to stay away from when you were recruiting in teams way back.

Aug 20th 2023, 4:19:38

Are you free Sunday? I need to send a photo to this chick in Ukraine and I need it to look bigger.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2023, 4:31:39

Originally posted by Chevs:

Define success you negroni drinking mongaloid

Hahahaha. This guy. Doesn't even have anything to do with him and he just comes after it. If you weren't so French, I'd probably be offended.