Verified:

Doug Game profile

Aug 5th 2023, 20:57:05

At the end of the set, I have decided that I will step down a secretary of state, as well as HFA. 2 years ago I found Leto wandering in the woods with Josey Wales and Dead Rise. After long chats in grumpy old men coming back with me soon PDM spiked to 17 members, and right now we range usually between 13 and 15.

I’m proud of the work that we’ve done we’ve always been a team, and rather than always a leader ship positions. We always looked at each other as lateral leaders and members or members are old-timers, who wanted to play in peace, and I made it a mission to remain neutral, which I think cost me quite a bit, but I approved it and we stayed neutral. I tried to be honest and sportsman fun, goofy silly, but I always did my job.

I have decided Auk aka Happy on EarthEmpires will take over as secretary of state and HFA. Leto will remain where he is. The Senate will still be comprised of three members, so there’s no tie in serious matters that need to be voted on.. I will stay towards the end of the set to help introduced him to the leaders and sign pacts. And I will switch places as being a goodwill, ambassador have sort for our income in Secretary of State. I do hope that you will all show him the dignity and respect that you showed me even when we just disagreed, we weren’t disagreeable I would think you will find him knowledgeable as he is a game developer to good at coding strategy organizational skills, so I believe he’s a good fit. I’ve been planning this for two sets after Dan passed away, and I believe Happy is best person for the job again you can find him on earth Empires Discord is Happy and I believe you can find him here as Auk.

Leto can also be found here under the same name as well as discord. I’ll remain around here and there to lend a hand where I can.

I could make this longer with a bunch of thank youse, but it’s just time for glorious son to run. I’ll be bouncing around the forms in discord for a while thank you all for having me and treating me as best as I tried to treat you with respect, honesty, and a few laughs along the way.

Doug
Outgoing Secretary of State/hFa
PDM
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2023, 21:47:19

Take care Doug I’m gonna miss your gei ass

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2023, 23:54:03

Take care - Mark your calendar for 2025!

Leto Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 0:51:27

Confirmed, thank you for all that you have done for Paradigm!!

braden Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 1:20:27

Weedylar is ever recruiting

Hey I'm leaving is the same as hi you wanna join??

table4two Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 1:23:59

Its been great to see PDM make a resurgence under you Doug. I look forward to seeing PDM remaining a permanent fixture of the 1A server.

Will you be remaining in PDM after stepping down?

Look forward to resigning Monster-PDM pacts with Happy going forward.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2023, 1:28:23

Now that you're gone, who's gonna stop me from clicking my jets at PDM? OI!

Catch me on ir c

braden Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 1:57:21

Originally posted by Shweezy:

A nice walk beside a quiet pond sounds pleasant yes?
fluff it im drunk .. it takes too much effort to care

braden Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 1:58:11

All die weedy sell good hi

Doug Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 2:46:28

Originally posted by table4two:
Its been great to see PDM make a resurgence under you Doug. I look forward to seeing PDM remaining a permanent fixture of the 1A server.

Will you be remaining in PDM after stepping down?

Yes, I’ll be remaining as a player for a bit. I’ll just be taking a different role. And I’ve already begun giving Happy (Auk on forums) contact names. Monsters have been and will be friends! I’ll be helping pacts this set but he will take on the official role. Auk on forums Happy on Discord. 💙
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 2:49:12

Braden… Sounds like I need to make a phone call to get you another time out.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 2:51:32

Ohhhh weezy lol I’ll still be around so if you have to go after anybody I guess you can go after me lol Auk aka Happy is good people and 10x smarter than me. I won’t go far YET. YET…
Paradigm VP/Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2023, 15:29:17

It doesn't matter who the leadership is now that we have reached full PvE. After that inflection point interclan relationships are irrelevant.

It was good to see an OG PDMer around. Take care, Doug!

major Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 17:13:35

Good luck to you Doug.

Doug Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 17:38:31

Originally posted by Requiem:
It doesn't matter who the leadership is now that we have reached full PvE. After that inflection point interclan relationships are irrelevant.

It was good to see an OG PDMer around. Take care, Doug!

Thanks old friend. Was a pleasure.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Aug 6th 2023, 17:39:24

Originally posted by major:
Good luck to you Doug.

Didn’t to interact with you a lot but thanks! I’ll be here and here for awhile allowing Auk (Happy on discord) time to adjust. But thanks!
Paradigm VP/Senator

postman Game profile

Aug 7th 2023, 3:22:00

less taxing on you i hope.

Doug Game profile

Aug 7th 2023, 4:09:28

Originally posted by postman:
less taxing on you i hope.

Me too lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Aug 10th 2023, 7:39:44

Some of you think I was joking lol 5 days lol

If your pacts aren’t signed I’ll just assume they are auto renew. You know how I roll. Less drama more vodka!

Again, Auk (on forums) aka Happy on discord happytheexceed will be the new hFa and Secretary of State. Leto will stay put. Also on discord as Leto#6130…

I WILL help the transfer, I WILL remain in the senate and WILL play a shxtty country for awhile or a short time lol so I’m not like dead yet.

Edited By: Doug on Aug 10th 2023, 7:48:55
Paradigm VP/Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2023, 10:25:14

Pacts don't matter with clan GDI. Don't worry about it, man! The code has your back now :D

Doug Game profile

Aug 10th 2023, 13:53:40

Pacts don't matter with clan GDI. Don't worry about it, man! The code has your back now :D

Originally and for awhile I kept us out of it. But a vote indicated members wanted it. It is what it is. 🤪
Paradigm VP/Senator

Auk Game profile

Aug 10th 2023, 14:09:40

juuun! Here I am. :D

PRAISE ME SOME MORE, FU-WA-HA-HA!! ̶N̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶,̶ ̶>̶_̶<̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶h̶p̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶w̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶s̶.̶

Thank you very much for serving us, and keeping us all from becoming barbecued snacks.

Originally posted by table4two:

Yay, my first task as Secretary of State/HFA!

The mouse cursor fairy, perhaps. ^_^

Until it doesn't. xD Now where's the fun in having no anxiety, relaxing rather than scrambling around to ensure that the pacts are signed, eating all my cookies instead of sharing some with the cursor fairy, not having to discern potential threats or jokes while trying to appear calm?

Edited By: Auk on Aug 10th 2023, 14:20:45
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Doug Game profile

Aug 10th 2023, 14:16:02

Confirmed.

Literally laughing. This is our new Secretary of State folks. You thought I was colorful? HA!

Edited By: Doug on Aug 10th 2023, 14:26:17
Paradigm VP/Senator

Leto Game profile

Aug 11th 2023, 1:32:04

Thanks Auk

Doug Game profile

Aug 11th 2023, 4:58:34

Yes, it’s confusing having Auk here and Happy on discord. I’ll ask him to maybe put it in his signature.
But Auk here and happy on EE discord happytheexceed

4 more days!

Edited By: Doug on Aug 11th 2023, 5:01:24
Paradigm VP/Senator

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Aug 11th 2023, 9:50:52

Well on the brightside your sticking around as a normal player who knows i might join PDM for a few sets its been a long long time since i ran with them.

Doug Game profile

Aug 11th 2023, 15:42:16

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Well on the brightside your sticking around as a normal player who knows i might join PDM for a few sets its been a long long time since i ran with them.

Wait are you TBD on discord? I think I just booted you for not replying in weeks. I felt lonely and insecure lol lemme know if TBD was you. Silly man. Yes come home! I’ll leave the porch light on for you.

Edited By: Doug on Aug 11th 2023, 15:46:02
Paradigm VP/Senator

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Aug 12th 2023, 8:00:21

Nah im not TBD i left ages ago to mess around with other clans.

Rick Game profile

Aug 13th 2023, 2:00:33

Going to miss you Doug!

Doug Game profile

Aug 14th 2023, 13:01:35

Originally posted by Rick:
Going to miss you Doug!

Oh I’m sure I’ll see you messing with my angry Russian lol but thank you Rick. Ricks one of my favorite little suiciders which I don’t like calling him that. Over St. Patrick’s day, Rick got me drink msg went after my mad Russian lol and as of late ehhh? But no. Rick treated me well too! We had fun. But thanks young man!
Paradigm VP/Senator

Murf Game profile

Aug 14th 2023, 19:04:19

Bonus, good luck

Doug Game profile

Aug 14th 2023, 22:11:24

Originally posted by Murf:
Bonus, good luck

Thanks Murf! You’ve always treated me with respect and grace here, thank you so much!
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Aug 14th 2023, 22:32:14

24?hours and I’m outta here!

As Auk said to Req. yes, Ryan had a good point. But Auk used a quote without crediting me.

“We will continue to reach out to our allys and continue to maintain diplomatic channels even with clan gdi as one day QZ could drop it. Leaving good relations and diplomacy at the forefront of how Paradigm plays. So as an outgoing memo and address to the senate, i advised to continue to talk to leaders, get to know the leaders. I use Table4Two as an example. I have long considered him a friend. Our clans have combined resources once maybe twice to deal with suiciders. Thus keeping the relationship open and in good standing is important. So ive asked as outgoing Secretary of State that the new one Auk (here in the forums) or Happy happytheexceed on discord in EE discird, continue to speak to our friends and keep the lines of communications open. Because yes, Ryan’s point is valid. But until it’s not. Meaning until maybe QZ ends it and good old diplomacy needs to be done.

Anyway. Im outta here in 24 hours! Lol

Contact Auk on forums and he’s Happy on Ee discord as Happy happytheexceed

Iwish you all the best and ill play a country and assist transition. Because I’m thinking clan gdi may or may not stay.

Doug
Former Secretary of State, Chief Diplomat, hFa and remaining senate member
Paradigm VP/Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2023, 2:02:16

I'm just being facetious about the changes put in the game :p

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 3:25:49

Wow Doug. Pretty gay of you.

Ha. You're welcome.

Also, good for you. Be free.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 3:30:15

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:

Ha. You're welcome.

Dont talk to my friend like that...ur beard is dumb
wasn't me...

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 3:37:44

Originally posted by Jayr:

Ha. You're welcome.

I missed you too, buddy. Welcome back! XoXoXXXOOOxoxoxoxoxo

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 4:23:21

Originally posted by Jayr:

Ha. You're welcome.

I missed you too, buddy. Welcome back! XoXoXXXOOOxoxoxoxoxo
uWu
wasn't me...

Doug Game profile

Aug 18th 2023, 19:49:08

Ha. You're welcome.

Hahahahhahahah just means more women for yiou!
Paradigm VP/Senator

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 17:19:44

Originally posted by Doug:

Ha. You're welcome.

No way man. If I have one more bad experience with a female, I am hopping on that gay train with you. I'll start out small though. Test the waters a bit. I'll smack butts and not say "good game", then i'll will watch a full episode of Queer Eye. Then I'll make the full jump to "Bear" status.

Or I could take it a different way. Really go "anti-gay". Get all fired up and join those rallies. Then kiss men at truck stops in the middle of the night like the rest of them because I am trying to suppress it. And deny always.

"Why were you kissing that man off the 5 last night?"

"I aint no gay. he attacked me. I went there to be alone. So, I could pray and be a good American. Then all of a sudden, he jumped into my truck and threatened me! Said if I didn't kiss him right now, he would go on a rampage and take innocent lives. So, I did it for those people's safety and for 'Merica. I kissed those beautiful lips and stared deeply into those beautiful brown eyes that you could get lost in forever. And as I played with his hair and imagined living the rest of my life with this wonderful man. I said, im not gay but I am a Patriot"

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 17:33:29

Originally posted by Doug:

Ha. You're welcome.

No way man. If I have one more bad experience with a female, I am hopping on that gay train with you. I'll start out small though. Test the waters a bit. I'll smack butts and not say "good game", then i'll will watch a full episode of Queer Eye. Then I'll make the full jump to "Bear" status.

Or I could take it a different way. Really go "anti-gay". Get all fired up and join those rallies. Then kiss men at truck stops in the middle of the night like the rest of them because I am trying to suppress it. And deny always.

"Why were you kissing that man off the 5 last night?"

"I aint no gay. he attacked me. I went there to be alone. So, I could pray and be a good American. Then all of a sudden, he jumped into my truck and threatened me! Said if I didn't kiss him right now, he would go on a rampage and take innocent lives. So, I did it for those people's safety and for 'Merica. I kissed those beautiful lips and stared deeply into those beautiful brown eyes that you could get lost in forever. And as I played with his hair and imagined living the rest of my life with this wonderful man. I said, im not gay but I am a Patriot"
Sir, this is a Wendy's...
wasn't me...

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 18:03:04

Hahahaha. Jayr. I literally laughed out loud.