Verified:

Herr_England Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 8:51:39

Listen guys, this isn't a war, its an intervention. We're worried about you Sanctuary. You have an addiction, its called untagged farming. We've all been there, thats why we're trying to help you now. Its called tough love. Please, let us love you.
Herr England
BSS Minister of Agriculture
AIM:Herr England

~ Blood Soaked Skulls ~

Mr Emerald

Dec 21st 2010, 11:15:31

Let your killing do the talking that your mouth cannot :P
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

trainboy Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 11:51:23

meh i dont play in sanct but understand this response.

bss and swords as war clans should have hit each other. people play the game how they like and for sanct that was netting.

there was a smiliar thing in 1a where they accused war clans of killing the game. now i disagree but this sounds like it was over nothing not defending their rights or honours. if you spent hours creating a good netting string for someone to kill it naturally your pissed. Most players who like war rarely spend that long on their countries and consequently dont mind when they arent there/killed

and it takes a long time to war so i can understand walking away.

im summary war clans should hit war clans or you will drive netters away.

will sanct be back next set?

Mathais Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 13:25:51

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
Then expect to be hit every time. If you won't fight back then you're farmland.

Agreed... I only wish I knew before there was a war.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 13:32:27

Originally posted by trainboy:
Most players who like war rarely spend that long on their countries and consequently dont mind when they arent there/killed

I care when one of mine die :(
Even though they are garbage right now, they are better then restarts!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

ZIP Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 15:06:29

Originally posted by trainboy:
meh i dont play in sanct but understand this response.

bss and swords as war clans should have hit each other. people play the game how they like and for sanct that was netting.

there was a smiliar thing in 1a where they accused war clans of killing the game. now i disagree but this sounds like it was over nothing not defending their rights or honours. if you spent hours creating a good netting string for someone to kill it naturally your pissed. Most players who like war rarely spend that long on their countries and consequently dont mind when they arent there/killed

and it takes a long time to war so i can understand walking away.

im summary war clans should hit war clans or you will drive netters away.

will sanct be back next set?

most of us that gave ffa another try this set is not coming back
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

joe2 Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:08:38

technically my title in sanct is War :P so lemme whine...booo hoo hoo you hit a clan who's netting and who has half of its countries never played so you could pretend to be all big and bad. Congrats you won a war in your first set! Maybe it will help you grow a pair!

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:34:18

Congrats, you showed yourselves as cowards in your first set

maybe it will help you grow a pair...LMAO who am i kidding
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:41:51

fluff - if you guys wanted a war, you shoulda just come ask for a friendly. We woulda found you someone to lend you a hand instead of having to hit a netting clan that's only 1/2 active.

But yeah, um, Sanct.....suck it the fluff up and fight, or you will not be long for FFA. I can't speak to the old dynamic of FFA much, but in this FFA this will not be the last time this happens to you if that's your stance on being hit.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:51:03

friendly wars arent fun

they get boring fast
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Desperado Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:52:57

Originally posted by m0bzta:
But never know Cisco might show his face and put Swords back to the way it should be

face down ass up? :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 17:55:21

LMAO desp

joe2 Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 18:53:45

Its Christmas or 4 days before anyway, why would we waste our time fighting a war when we can spend time on our real lives? Most of you hear play in alliance as well so pretending like Sanct is afraid to war is uneducated. Perhaps we weren't lying when we said we were here to net :P

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:11:05

no one's saying afraid, but at this point I'd say unable (at least this set) is a pretty fair assessment.

Not a good precedent to set your first set out.

kwmi Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:56:55

Originally posted by NOW3P:
fluff - if you guys wanted a war, you shoulda just come ask for a friendly. We woulda found you someone to lend you a hand instead of having to hit a netting clan that's only 1/2 active.

But yeah, um, Sanct.....suck it the fluff up and fight, or you will not be long for FFA. I can't speak to the old dynamic of FFA much, but in this FFA this will not be the last time this happens to you if that's your stance on being hit.

See, I was under the mistaken impression that one could net and have fun on this server. I guess I was wrong and will not be coming back, this is bullfluff.
MKR - HFA

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:03:39

dont let the door hit you where the good lord split ya

joe2 Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:18:21

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
dont let the door hit you where the good lord split ya

precisely the attitude that lets this game die

BudsMyBud Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:58:09

I haven't been in many netting clans but the few I have been in have all had war divisions to deal with suiciders, protect their netters and if war breaks out, the war division can start hitting right away.

As for you stating that you were going to net this reset...everybody says that at the beginning of every reset.
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

KyleCleric Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:04:58

There are already netting clans that you can join, PAN and TKO.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:05:56

Actually joe2,

FFA was at its peak when we had big war clans fighting big war clans. The netters would provide us our ammo at ungodly prices and they would strive.

Ask PANLV or TKO or any other netting clan thats been in FFA for a long time. War will come to netting clans. They just understood how to live and strive on this server.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

joe2 Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:16:43

I didnt say that FFA wasn't about war did I? I think any alliance server has war at the heart of its premise. I said SancT came here to net this set, (not me cause I suck at netting) Some of us came over to keep the ankle biters away like Jam who refused a DNH. I Love to war its the only reason I play this game but I'm in a clan that sometimes prefers to net and you would think that in its first set on a new server people would give them the opportunity to do so unless some major conflicts arose. To my knowledge there were none of those involving SancT with Swords or BSS you guys just saw an easy target that had about even numbers though those numbers were inflated by players who tagged and never played and decided to take advantage rather than warring someone challenging. Seems like thats the nature of the game always pick a fight you can win :P

NoleICN Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:29:08

heh and i thought some of the Alliance clans had "major issues" boy was I wrong....

heh *note to self* leave ffa alone...
Nole

Retired

BudsMyBud Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:35:03

BSS hasn't played a whole reset yet either and I believe England posted that we were netting. So we are all new clans and we all said we were netting :p
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

joe2 Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:40:27

well at least SancT was telling the truth :P

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 2:34:55

Don't you girls worry, I'll be assembling a crew next set.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 2:48:07

Tremble Tremble...

When we FS you again, whats going to be your excuse?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 2:50:49

Originally posted by Thomas:
Don't you girls worry, I'll be assembling a crew next set.

Thank You

Guaranteed war makes BSS very happy :D

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 3:12:45

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Tremble Tremble...

When we FS you again, whats going to be your excuse?

Oh what will your excuse be next set? That you can't win unless you FS someone? Too afraid to get a taste of your own medicine?

I believe there is a word for that. It's called 'fluff'.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 3:18:58

LMAO

i hope you get the FS, then when we beat you down, there will be no crying

o wait, yes there will

SaRaveok Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 8:08:25

This is The Fallens Retal Policy, Unlike other clans, we dont make it public :P

Standard Landgrabs - Landgrab
1:1 = 1 attack on The Fallen gets 1 back... (1:1)
3:2 = 2 attacks on The Fallen gets 3 back... (1:1 + 2:1 = 3)
6:3 = 3 attacks on The Fallen gets 6 back... (1:1 + 2:1 + 3:1 = 6)
Anything over 3 needs FA approval.

Note: NM (Nuclear Missiles (Nuke)) Missiles are Approved for use on Double Taps and Above.
ie. Country A Hits Country B 2x in a 24 hour Period (Double Tap - Unless a Retal has been Taken Prior to the 2nd Attack then its a Retal on Retal (RoR)) Total Retals authed for a Double Tap are 3 (1:1 for the first, 2:1 for the 2nd). Since Missiles are retaled at 2:1 escalating (see below) 1 NM can be used in the retal, but then only 1 Retal is left. 3 retals for the Double Tap - 2 For the use of a Missile Retal = 1 Retal Outstanding.

Ally Landgrabs
Direct to Forgein Affairs (FA)

Retal on Retal - RoR
2:1 = 1 attack on The Fallen gets 2 back... SS or PS Attack Only (2:1)
5:2 = 2 attacks on The Fallen gets 5 back... SS or PS Attack Only (2:1 + 3:1 = 5)
9:3 = 3 attacks on The Fallen gets 9 back... SS or PS Attack Only (2:1 + 3:1 + 4:1 = 9)
Anything over 2 needs FA approval.

Missiles
2:1, NO Missile:Missile = 1 attack on The Fallen with a missile gets 2 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1)
5:2 = 2 attacks on The Fallen with a missile gets 5 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1 + 3:1 = 5)
Anything more than 2 requires FA authorization for FARM or KILL.

Harmful Spies - Needs Screen Shot and Authed by FA
2:1 = 1 attack on The Fallen with Harmful Spy gets 2 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1)
5:2 = 2 attacks on The Fallen with Harmful Spy gets 5 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1 + 3:1 = 5)
9:3 = 3 attacks on The Fallen with Harmful Spy gets 9 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1 + 3:1 + 4:1 = 9)
This is indefinte so every Special Attack (Spies,GS, BR, AB) made on our members will have to go through heads.
Anything more then 3 will be FARM or KILL

Special Attacks (GS, BR, AB)
2:1 = 1 attack on The Fallen with Special Attack gets 2 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1)
5:2 = 2 attacks on The Fallen with Special Attack gets 5 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1 + 3:1 = 5)
9:3 = 3 attacks on The Fallen with Special Attack gets 9 back, SS or PS Attack Only (2:1 + 3:1 + 4:1 = 9)
This is indefinte so every Special Attack (Spies,GS, BR, AB) made on our members will have to go through heads.
Anything more then 3 will be FARM or KILL

I have been working on the wording of the missiles since near the end of last set
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

Prometheus

Dec 22nd 2010, 8:26:54

RoCK vs LaE or BSS and Swords VS Sanctuary what will end up being called that better war on this server?
Quit why am i still posting?

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 10:58:41

I really have nothing left to say on the subject. I atleast admire those that have stayed in the tag and are willing to fight for what is rightfully theres. (SancTFFA Tag that is)

I'd still like to see a few of my countrys killed, but thats alright. If we have to wait until next set to see some balls from SancTFFA, then I will wait patiently.

Just do us all a favor, make it fair :) Declare on BSS + Swords at the same time instead of trying to use a numbers advantage.

If you have the balls to do that, or even if you don't, we will still fight back and give a show much better than SancTFFA did this set.

From here on out, I have nothing more to say. SancTFFA could have earned our respect if they would have just fought back. Unfortunately for them, they just jumped ship on there tag and had no honor. Every set from this point forward, I will tell our members to Farm the hell out of the SancTFFA tag.

Maybe one of these days you guys will grow balls and defend your right to netgain on this server. Until then, expect to be hit.

Mathais Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 14:14:04

Agreed...