Verified:

Real Man

Jul 18th 2023, 3:13:45

Lol I do

play nice guys or you will lose the build button next

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 3:17:23

At this point, I am a little bit confused about implementing this change as I've heard several contradictory statements from different people.

It appears from what I can see that full PvE has been achieved. Is this the case?

Vamps Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 3:26:17

It was never about limiting griefers, it was about eliminating any competition to "netting" as it's seen in the eyes of the minority. Congrats, the game is now hitting targets that don't hit back and abusing a market that is easily manipulated.

FIND A BETTER GAME.

Peace Out. QZ is a fluffing moron.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 3:33:02

how many will actually follow thru and delete their countries and quit for good? I wanna know numbers or will you crack addicts still be at it farming bots like nooblets now that you cant war?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 3:35:31

Well, SF, I have zero active countries on any server. My only issue is looking at the forums to see how this train wreck plays out.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 4:41:32

you sir have been true to your word! I am still playing this round but wont be playing 1a past this set. maybe only express going forward.

Doug Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 4:57:39

Originally posted by Requiem:
Well, SF, I have zero active countries on any server. My only issue is looking at the forums to see how this train wreck plays out.

Stayed turned there’s another train wreck coming soon. Possibly Friday. :-/
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 5:13:51

Originally posted by Doug:
Originally posted by Requiem:

Stayed turned there’s another train wreck coming soon. Possibly Friday. :-/

Don't worry I'm pretty sure everybody already knows! haaay!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 8:19:10

Since organized griefing has essentially been endorsed by multiple alliances it's simply required that it be adopted by all alliances (otherwise giving up competitive advantage). Those actions made clan GDI an essential development (or else game death). I've been explaining that for many weeks now, but frankly the alliances mosh limited by it are those who forced it to happen because they were unable to self moderate (which is kinda funny).

Now, especially if some bots tag up, all alliances will be forced to join clan GDI or otherwise face random spyops from untagged countries (probably).

Link Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 14:31:51

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Since organized griefing has essentially been endorsed by multiple alliances it's simply required that it be adopted by all alliances (otherwise giving up competitive advantage). Those actions made clan GDI an essential development (or else game death). I've been explaining that for many weeks now, but frankly the alliances mosh limited by it are those who forced it to happen because they were unable to self moderate (which is kinda funny).

Now, especially if some bots tag up, all alliances will be forced to join clan GDI or otherwise face random spyops from untagged countries (probably).

this may be true for you. but for me it has made the game unplayable.

this IS game death as far as i care lol

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 15:06:47

Link - out of curiosity, as someone who hasn't been following this closely....

Are war clans still able to war? Like, could Sol and Darkness agree to a war, and then have a war with each other right now?

Jul 18th 2023, 15:10:33

Originally posted by Link:

That's because your only remaining stated interest in the game is griefing. You can still do any number of legitimate things, just like everyone else.

Real Man

Jul 18th 2023, 15:19:18

That's because your only remaining stated interest in the game is griefing. You can still do any number of legitimate things, just like everyone else.

Why do you / LaF get to decide what is griefing and what is legitimate?

Do your kids love you TC?

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 15:20:02

We arent even involved in this war. Youre just big mad. Why are you so mad at the world bro?
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 15:29:24

Originally posted by Real Man:

HA HA HA oh ReaMan...RealMan...Realman...

bless your heart. Allow Daddy Coalmeister to explain it to you

Nobody loves narcissistic incels.

Link Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 15:32:28

yea.. i dont think you know who i am or even what griefing means lol. i have never done a fluffing thing to grief anyone here.

war and politics gone sideways have always been a part of the game. it is one thing when players make the game suck.. another entirley when the game is changed over and over to accommodate one group at the expense of the others lol. so fluff you TC. and fluff what this game has become and fluff all your buddies that are so proud of what you have reduced it to lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 15:40:00

Link is one of the nicest guys in the game. He’ll help anyone that needs it and always look out for the small guys. He doesn’t dislike or hate anyone. I’m proud to have him as a friend since we met back in the early 2000s.

He’s not even involved with the shennanigans this set and is just netting and minding his own business. To call him a griefer? Really? One of the biggest POS in the game calls Link a griefer? That’s hella rich

Jul 18th 2023, 15:56:27

Why do people think LaF controls the dictionary?

griefed, grief·ing.
Digital Technology.
(in an online video game) to behave in an unsportsmanlike way or take pleasure in antagonizing (other players)

Jul 18th 2023, 16:05:36

yea.. i dont think you know who i am or even what griefing means lol. i have never done a fluffing thing to grief anyone here.

war and politics gone sideways have always been a part of the game. it is one thing when players make the game suck.. another entirley when the game is changed over and over to accommodate one group at the expense of the others lol. so fluff you TC. and fluff what this game has become and fluff all your buddies that are so proud of what you have reduced it to lol.

As per my point, it wasn't me or my buddies did that caused this. It's what SOL etc did. Your behavior fundamentally broke the game and threatened server death.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 16:09:28

Agreed. It is clearly everyone else's fault. Never LaF. They do no wrong.

What I don't understand.....All these changes to the game to benefit them and yet....3rd place. Like what is the point? Is that just the best you can do or was that the goal from the beginning?

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 16:12:23

griefed, grief·ing.
Digital Technology.
(in an online video game) to behave in an unsportsmanlike way or take pleasure in antagonizing (other players)

So youre mad AND retarded
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 16:12:25

TCStfu

Real Man

Jul 18th 2023, 16:13:29

griefed, grief·ing.
Digital Technology.

who defines unsportsmanlike ?

still didn't answer my other question, do your kids love you?

Jul 18th 2023, 16:25:54

griefed, grief·ing.
Digital Technology.

Of course they do, what kind of quesiton is that?

Stronger line with the definition above is on the other side of the "or', "take pleasure in antagonizing (other players)".

You certainly a) take pleasure via b) antagonizing other players, those are the two essentiall elements of griefing.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 16:34:55

I personally like playing the game as it was intended and as advertised on the home page. By using my military and economy to subjugate my enemies (in this case LaF) of their resources and land.

QZ needs to delete the game description and change it to reflect the current game btw. PS RIP EarthEmpires and the legacy of Earth2025

Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire.

Continuing the legacy of Earth:2025 - one of the first massive multiplayer browser games - Earth Empires brings a fresh new spin to a classic style of gaming.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 16:39:40

I still find it funny the TC is going on like the good guy here.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 16:51:22

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Low self esteem, negative thoughts towards oneself, and fear of embarrassment/abandonment will prevent a person from being authentic and admitting he/she is the bad guy.

Jul 18th 2023, 16:51:33

We very carefully make decisions on LaF so that everything is justified and under close scrutiny we won't be found to be anything but the good guy. It's both the right thing to do and necessary if you wish to maintain a high quality playerbase, which is why we can take any alliance 1:1 or with equal members. SOL, for example, doesn't, they break unbreakable pacts and do all kinds of nastyness.

Jul 18th 2023, 16:54:01

We very carefully make decisions on LaF so that everything is justified and under close scrutiny we won't be found to be anything but the good guy. It's both the right thing to do and necessary if you wish to maintain a high quality playerbase, which is why we can take any alliance 1:1 or with equal members. SOL, for example, doesn't, they break unbreakable pacts and do all kinds of nastyness.

This is a joke right? You got me laffing over here. Laf could not go toe to toe with an alliance of equal members. Why else do you think they celebrate this update? They suck at war and now get to hide behind a feature.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 16:55:40

haha these guys in real life cheat on their wives, beat their wives, divorce their wives and break up their homes without a care and they are worried about SOL breaking an unbreakable pact on an outdated internet game lol lol lol lol lol lol

Jul 18th 2023, 17:09:42

Originally posted by x:

This is a joke right? You got me laffing over here. Laf could not go toe to toe with an alliance of equal members. Why else do you think they celebrate this update? They suck at war and now get to hide behind a feature.

I'm not even sure how you come to that conclusion. Two resets ago we had less players on our side and won, last reset it had to be extremely lopsided for us to lose. LaF has always been able to out war the "war" alliances, as two resets ago demonstrated yet again. LaF members aren't just better on average at netgaining, but produce better results in every way in this game.

If I had to guess - more LaF members actually pay to support the game, run tools, most everything else as well.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Jul 18th 2023, 17:13:05
See Original Post

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 17:27:33

I'm pretty sure you didn't out war us, considering we crushed your tag into dust the set after. So its 2 to 1 for us.

Real Man

Jul 18th 2023, 17:39:40

Stronger line with the definition above is on the other side of the "or', "take pleasure in antagonizing (other players)".

You certainly a) take pleasure via b) antagonizing other players, those are the two essentiall elements of griefing.

Even if this were true, I have never attacked LaF first, its actually been the other way around. I can bring the receipts set by set. So your conclusion does not logically follow from your premise.

Also why am I now responsible for LaF's feelings? You said yourself you only care about LaF, so why should I care about anyone other than theBOMB? again, your logic is not consistent.

Lets just debate it with an audience, set a time and ill meet you in voice chat on discord. unless youre a coward little weasle like i suspect you are.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 17:46:41

I'm pretty sure you didn't out war us, considering we crushed your tag into dust the set after. So its 2 to 1 for us.

When it was even numbers and my crew helped LaF, you guys lost. Those are just facts.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 18:14:46

Originally posted by BlackHole:

When it was even numbers and my crew helped LaF, you guys lost. Those are just facts.

I can't take you seriously when your own crew talks smack about you now lol.

Jul 18th 2023, 18:18:57

Yet his facts are valid

Jul 18th 2023, 18:21:29

Only by bringing a lot more people. Even numbers you get crushed every time. If you can only win by building a gang, I think you'll forgive me for laughing at you for thinking it counts for anything at all.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 18:22:23

You also did OOP attacks vs waiting… What happened the next set?

Jul 18th 2023, 18:23:00

Even if this were true, I have never attacked LaF first, its actually been the other way around. I can bring the receipts set by set. So your conclusion does not logically follow from your premise.

Also why am I now responsible for LaF's feelings? You said yourself you only care about LaF, so why should I care about anyone other than theBOMB? again, your logic is not consistent.

Lets just debate it with an audience, set a time and ill meet you in voice chat on discord. unless youre a coward little weasle like i suspect you are.

The bomb attacked first this reset. Just a fact, not really a debatable thing.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 18:33:04

Not my fault we can recruit better then you. You also didn't factor on your surprise oop fs that only worked once lol.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 18:58:15

Grandiose narcissism: feelings of superiority while struggling to to accept or comprehend defeat.

“Haha we lost 2 sets and won one but we sure kicked your ass we just have better players”

Jul 18th 2023, 19:17:33

The bomb attacked first this reset. Just a fact, not really a debatable thing.

We might have but it was an accident. Our discord enemy list was never updated and you never mentioned reps in any pact.

Jul 18th 2023, 19:30:52

LOL cute ^^^
Mercs(?) gets props for not being part of the SOL pact breaking.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Jul 18th 2023, 22:30:02
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 19:46:25

You don't need to take me seriously, you just need to understand that I was instrumental and played a massive role in you losing.

Put that in perspective. I, a brand new player, who was leading an alliance of brand new players, in my first ever war on alliance, WITHOUT WARBOTS, lead my team of nobodies (at the time, they are all developing into fine players) and often times Stones, on kill run after kill run, against the mighty 20 year players of Mercs/SoL/SoF.

And we killed a fluff ton of you. While taking a disproportionate amount of attacks back. In fact, I'm pretty sure I personally took more attacks than anyone else in the server that round. My country was killed something like 13 or 14 times. And I still was in the top 5 of hitters on my side of the war (LaF included).

So Symba, you don't really have to take me seriously. That was your downfall before, and I don't expect you to ever learn from your mistakes.

But the facts are the facts.

Jul 18th 2023, 19:48:20

LOL cute ^^^
Stones gets props for not being part of the SOL pact breaking.

Anyway person of such high IQ. Re-read what rm posted. His statement is true.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 19:52:16

You don't need to take me seriously, you just need to understand that I was instrumental and played a massive role in you losing.

Put that in perspective. I, a brand new player, who was leading an alliance of brand new players, in my first ever war on alliance, WITHOUT WARBOTS, lead my team of nobodies (at the time, they are all developing into fine players) and often times Stones, on kill run after kill run, against the mighty 20 year players of Mercs/SoL/SoF.

And we killed a fluff ton of you. While taking a disproportionate amount of attacks back. In fact, I'm pretty sure I personally took more attacks than anyone else in the server that round. My country was killed something like 13 or 14 times. And I still was in the top 5 of hitters on my side of the war (LaF included).

So Symba, you don't really have to take me seriously. That was your downfall before, and I don't expect you to ever learn from your mistakes.

TLDR

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 19:55:27

TLDR

TLDR, I made you my B*tch, and you liked it.

Real Man

Jul 18th 2023, 20:15:04

TC out here dodging my posts/questions like his wife dodges his sexual advances

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 20:18:46

Learn to play noobs
Don of LaF

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 20:19:19

How about this, you get your clan vs mercs next set and we can settle this out. Oh wait never mind your guys kicked you out of your own clan. Nevermind that won't work

TLDR

TLDR, I made you my B*tch, and you liked it.