Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 0:18:19

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
I just like how TC has no rebuttals or acknowledgment to the two posts from Coalie and I.

Also I like how Black Hole says that we chased his new players away and yet his former tag is now flourishing on two servers now that he isn’t at the helm and yet he is still here despite posting all over the place that he was done and leaving. Haha

My former tag? I don't see a Resistance tag anywhere.

And I know the vast majority of our former players don't play anymore.

Yes your former team rebranded under “the light” led by your former teammate Pastor Milkman is currently 3 tags in team….

IXsheep Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 2:14:32

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by Xerglacia:
Zen, Prankster's right, I've only created a country the past two sets in order to AB Sheep. That's the extent of my playing.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 2:55:04

Hey someone told me to join team and i did it was the first invite i got lol. I dont know half the people in the teams im on.

Lord Milk Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 4:33:13

actually we only lost 3 of our former people who actually played with us most of the others were people that i recruited that didnt stick it out now we have been recruiting from other servers and some of our friends on here! I told you you could come back but for whatever reason you ignore me now, i thought we were friends I always did love your sh!t posts but i dont really understand why you do it now i guess you just really hate super lol either way dude if i did something to you im sorry man i never had any ill will towards you!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Doug Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 4:44:55

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by Doug:
I do communicate with my peers I do so well I thought the hell are you talking about

Yeah exactly you’re not a puzzy.
You don’t even need to be in a clan gdi because nobody is coming to grief you. And if they did, you give us a call. That’s what this game is about.

I guess I look at it this way. QZ is making an effort to try something new. Well, all people like it of course not well as usual suspects come out and complain about it. Of course they will but the way I look at it in the way I run my clan is I try to have a good communication skills with different clans I try to work on diplomacy I try to work on tactor. I try to work on getting to know my other clans and befriend them get to know them we talk about our families we talk about dogs the pets their Parents Them getting married etc. so I guess for me it just means that I take the extra step in making friends even though we may not always be friends but I try to be friendly and try to do my job within my clan to ensure the safety of my members by reaching out to other clans and having an open discussion on what we can do be at UNEP for an LDP whatever we need to do to ensure our members safety and enjoyable experience I’m not taking away from qz’s idea not at all he’s trying to take something and try something which I don’t think this necessarily a bad thing but time will tell and we’ll see what happens with this and if later I want to evaluate it and give it a shot then who is the sit in a set a man give it a shot, but as of right now, I think I’m in a good position to where I try to communicate with all the clans, and have an open friendship and honest friendship as I try to be a man of my word with those plans l. But I think it’s counterproductive and counterintuitive to jump on qz’s baxk because he’s trying to make some changes. Now again I’m not part of the politics of the LAF and all this benefits LAF in this benefits, this person and that person you all know me I don’t get involved in the drama nor do I allow my members to get involved in the drama so that Me is in a part of my decision making process. I don’t know all the politics of going to all of that and who and what and where that’s something I’ve proven over two years I don’t get involved, but if QZ is trying to truly do something that could benefit the game politics or non-then we should see where it could go maybe go somewhere good maybe go somewhere bad but again at this point, and at this stage, I believe that I am well leveraged enough that I can turn to my friends, and if I have a problem they’ll be there for me shall I need them but at this point for this first set a watch how it goes I’ll see how it goes and then maybe next set maybe I’ll have a different opinion but as of right now, it’s just not for us
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 4:52:00

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
actually we only lost 3 of our former people who actually played with us most of the others were people that i recruited that didnt stick it out now we have been recruiting from other servers and some of our friends on here! I told you you could come back but for whatever reason you ignore me now, i thought we were friends I always did love your sh!t posts but i dont really understand why you do it now i guess you just really hate super lol either way dude if i did something to you im sorry man i never had any ill will towards you!

He is mad at you because you succeeded with ease while he failed miserably. Envy is dark color that suits the black hole...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 5:22:13

Actual question....is this a conversation about eating ass?

If so, I have opinions.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 8:11:01

In the words of my friend, "Eat the booty like groceries."

Snoopdawg Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 22:52:59

i am cornfused again wtf is the fluffin' topic?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 4:08:09

I think they're speaking code, about LaF eating booty? Thats my guess because nobody would ever go off topic
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 4:08:56

I would make a very good joke about eating ass, but it's a little too tongue and cheek for my taste.

Doug Game profile

Jun 25th 2023, 5:30:48

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I would make a very good joke about eating ass, but it's a little too tongue and cheek for my taste.

/me perks up
Paradigm VP/Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 25th 2023, 14:57:18

/me perks up

Doug's fetish is ass eating..... So all of you need to send photos of you eating ass.
There are enough feet photos and one set of Coalie wearing women's shoes.
That is all.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 25th 2023, 16:04:59

You all are nasty!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 17:51:46

Let’s not forget that 1 guy in LAF that snorts coom.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 20:20:54

Originally posted by galleri:

/me perks up

Doug's fetish is ass eating..... So all of you need to send photos of you eating ass.
There are enough feet photos and one set of Coalie wearing women's shoes.
That is all.

He prefers when we talk about it over the action of doing it. The key is to wash your face afterwards to get rid of the taint smell

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 20:29:57

You ever take a quick shower because you're late for work, and kinda skip the whole washing your face bit only to realize your mustache smells like vagina on the cab ride in? That's where I'm at today. Just kinda trying to avoid the ladies I work with.

Lord Milk Game profile

Jun 25th 2023, 20:56:47

A guy and his gal decide to do a lil 69. The next morning the guy realizes he's late for his dentist appointment. Not wanting his breath to smell like vag he brushes his teeth before going in. While on the table the dentist keeps retching everytime they get close to his mouth he says "Does my breath stink" the dentist replies "No, but your forehead smells like sh!t!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 21:38:11

A gay guy walks into the doctor's office and says "I got a pair of eyeglasses stuck up my ass last night." So the doctor gets in there and starts feeling around for them. He says to the gay guy, "I don't see them," and the gay guy responds, "that's funny, I can see you perfectly fine."

Real Man

Jun 26th 2023, 2:24:08

Nobody cares about your degenerate sex lives let’s keep this on topic please

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2023, 5:43:41

What do you call eating ass on an airplane?

Skyrim.

Savage Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 14:41:27

What do you call eating ass on an airplane?

Skyrim.

Haha, that was good.

I quit in part because I was tired of the griefing and the war chats so these changes could get me back next set

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 14:51:53

Did you know that 36% of women are battered ... and all this time ...I've been eating them raw

Savage Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 14:58:18

I don’t remember the jokes being this good here

Doug Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 15:30:04

It’s because I showed up and gave everyone a pass to naughty jokes.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Lord Milk Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 15:46:30

Once there were three men, Dave, John, and Sam,
who were involved in a tragic car accident in
which all three died. As they stood at the gates
of heaven St. Peter came up to them and said,
"You will all be given a method of transportation
for your eternal use around heaven. You will be
judged on your past deeds, and will have your
transport chosen accordingly." St. Peter looked
at Dave and said, "You, Dave, were a bad man. You
cheated on your wife four times! For this, you
will drive around Heaven in an old beat up
Dodge."

Next St. Peter looked at John and said, "You,
were not so evil, but you still cheated on your
wife two times. For this, you will forever travel
around heaven in a Toyota stationwagon."

St. Peter finally looked at Sam, and said, "You,
Sam, have set a fine example. You did not have
sex until after marriage, and you never cheated
on your wife! For this, you will forever travel
through heaven in a Ferrari." A short time later,
Jon and Dave pulled up in their cars next to
Sam's Ferrari and there he is, sitting on the
hood, head in hands, crying. "What's wrong, Sam?"
they asked. "You got the Ferrari! You are set
forever! Why so down?" Sam looked up, ever so
slowly opened his mouth and cried, "I just saw
my wife go by on a skate board."
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Doug Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 16:12:41

Wow lol
Paradigm VP/Senator