Verified:

Jun 19th 2023, 13:49:26

No idea why gains post was removed but non gdi clans can still run harmful ops on gdi clans. Gdi clans have no way to fight back against this.

I gotcha gains. No idea why your post was deleted.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2023, 13:54:44

Because it was addressed in QZ announcement

“ Note, spyops are not currently included in this mechanic. I will add that if it seems necessary in a coming reset. “

This set you may only attack LaF with spies and LaF can only suicide Evo with spy ops. This attack feature will be removed next set after those who want to war LaF bio them 30 times a day lol

Jun 19th 2023, 13:59:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Because it was addressed in QZ announcement

“ Note, spyops are not currently included in this mechanic. I will add that if it seems necessary in a coming reset. “

This set you may only attack LaF with spies and LaF can only suicide Evo with spy ops. This attack feature will be removed next set after those who want to war LaF bio them 30 times a day lol

My bad I must have missed that line.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 19th 2023, 14:14:21

It doesnt seem like an unknown bug more like a feature being tested. QZ is aware of it for sure either way and he adressed it in the announcement.

cheers

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2023, 13:24:37

I guess a suggestion would be to use primary style GDI - so grabs and non-harmful ops are allowed, but special attacks and destructive ops aren't. Possibly still requiring to declare war for grabs to prevent one person from hitting everyone. Either way from forum comments, it certainly doesn't seem to be working as intended.