Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 15:02:43

Hey friends. I missed most of last round, doing real important world changing work here.

If you have zero attention span and need the visual summary, please click on the link below.

Link: https://vimeo.com/836569701

How did it go? Any significant end of the game incredible feats take place? Something the likes that the Alliance server has never seen? Something that came all too easy? Just curious is all. All I know is that if I were anyone playing this game in alliance and have never even broken 1.5B nw, boy would I be embarrassed. Would be even WORSE if I had multiple people TRY (This is the key here "Try". Not actually accomplishing it, mind you) to ruin it for someone else. How disappointed would I be in myself? Not ONLY would I not be able to even break 1.5B NW, but I can't have one little measly country killed. Even with all the "friends" I have.

A few people we would like to dedicate this win to.

Karnage - For always doing what he is told, but never accomplishing it.

Gains - For always reaching out and signing a uNAP with us. Even after multiple times of us saying no. He always tries at least.

En4 - For giving us the inspiration to embarrass his acquaintance that plays in his same tag.

Rasp - For always being our BFF and closest ally.

Derrick - For giving it the good old college try at having our friends kill us because he was told to. I mean, just for the "LOL's".

Blackhole - For allowing us to reference anyone as B-Hole.

Coach Conway - For believing in me and never touching my privates even though he wanted to.

Tmac - For being the only decent human to play this game.

Red X - For letting Rokkie come back and play in a tag that he will definitely rage quit in.

Doug - For being gay and proud.

Martian - For teaching us how to SHAG and changing our names to someone else's.

Didi - For never saying anything in English. kekeke lar.

Wormwood Joe Coldbane - For teaching us about our bodies changing and what girls (or guys) want in the bedroom.

And lastly, Gerd - For being the best.......at 3rd.

Thank you. All of you.

CNB - TheBOMB
Last of the Mohican
Never Been The Aggressor
Takes 15k Naps

P.S: This in no way has anything to do with any of the Omega people playing last round. They played a great round and deserve kudos.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 15:11:09

Oh my fluffin god.. that video is 🔥

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 15:13:20

It's a shame that you never use my nick when you do something well. It's more for the "stop using my fluffing nick" than it is for the LOLs or the someone telling me tho. I'm not active enough to even get mentioned here, let alone be the hero you idolize and name your profiles after.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 15th 2023, 15:20:59
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 15:33:40

Wow great win!

I am sad that you didn’t shout me out for allowing you this great victory :(

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 15:38:32

3rd place Gerd, hah!

Where do I apply so I can learn how to net and win?

LaF sucks
Catch me on ir c

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 15:40:24

hahahahaahahahahah

Nice video.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 16:05:09

Coalie and Tertius - The credit all goes to RM. He is our master video editor here at the BOMB.

SF and Shweezy - We love you.

Thanks,
CNB - TheBOMB
Pancakes you say? For Dinner?
UBBIN DUBIN GUBIN (That's my Swedish impression)

ツ

Jun 15th 2023, 16:06:36

What a great set. Laf got smoked, thebomb took top spot, and I didn't have to put a lot of effort into this game. Surprised more people don't break 1.5b with how easy this game is.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 16:48:38

[quote poster=ツ; 51935; 1014598]What a great set. Laf got smoked, thebomb took top spot, and I didn't have to put a lot of effort into this game. Surprised more people don't break 1.5b with how easy this game is. [/quote]

hahaha. He gets it.

Doug Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 17:14:24

LOL @ CHB. Thanks! Uhhh I think lol
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 17:40:11

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
Originally posted by Smile-face-guy:
What a great set. Laf got smoked, thebomb took top spot, and I didn't have to put a lot of effort into this game. Surprised more people don't break 1.5b with how easy this game is.

hahaha. He gets it.

Fixt

Rasp Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 18:17:01

Great win and great video.

I'm wondering who those 5 views are for that "members only do not watch video" are though.

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Havoc Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 18:54:36

great, now I need to watch Grandma's Boy again
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Real Man

Jun 15th 2023, 19:06:46

Thanks all. Was a lot of hard work and honestly not that fun hitting bots all set, I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

It’s just too bad Gerdler had to send his drooling, low IQ , Untermensch to suicide like 4 times. I think 2B was on the table if not for those minor setbacks.

What’s important though is not the record, but the friends we made along the way. Thanks to the Warring coalition for allowing us to net and keeping the bots healthy, it really was a perfect storm for a monster netting set. Happy to have capitalized on my first try.

If anyone became inspired and wants to be a better player and better person in real life , you are welcome to message Chuck or I about joining TheBOMB.

myerr21 Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 21:29:58

Taishar The Bomb.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2023, 13:54:17

Where are those gloating pallbearers at?

Edited By: Coalie on Jun 16th 2023, 20:12:03

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2023, 21:44:58

Dang that's badass, winging it only has gotten me about half a bil in 20 + years.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 21:55:00

is that goose i smell cooking?

Real Man

Jun 17th 2023, 12:18:59

Originally posted by Rasp:

I'm wondering who those 5 views are for that "members only do not watch video" are though.

It’s up to 10 now! I can’t figure out how to take it down, please stop watching unless you are a member

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 17th 2023, 13:55:57

Originally posted by Real Man:

It’s up to 10 now! I can’t figure out how to take it down, please stop watching unless you are a member

I am still mad over it.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 17th 2023, 14:01:41

Originally posted by Real Man:

If you watch it in reverse while wearing 3D glasses you can see the hidden message.

It’s a call to arms!

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2023, 16:52:44

cool vid lol