Verified:

Ratski Game profile

May 26th 2023, 0:45:49

Wormwood #6 got killed by three players #3 and #4 and #72 Triple teamed, I got deleted for less, WTF ? I'm not say'n he didn't have it coming, it happen when you farm live players...lol

Edited By: Ratski on May 26th 2023, 1:04:17
See Original Post

Genie Game profile

May 26th 2023, 10:46:09

From what I can see there were only 2 players involved in the killing, and both had been grabbed severely by #6 before. Seems #6 pissed them both off enough to want to kill him.
#3's attacks were AB's, not kill run attacks at all.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 26th 2023, 11:57:00

Unless theres something we can't see what appears to be happening is what Genie said and the overlap of hits are just because when one player ran out of turns he started hitting at the pace he was recieving turns, and during that time the second player decided to finnish off.

IF they coordinated through ingame messages or such it would be problematic, but this looks like it could have been entirely organic. #3 is obviously totally unrelated.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 26th 2023, 22:05:35

Originally posted by Ratski:
Wormwood #6 got killed by three players #3 and #4 and #72 Triple teamed, I got deleted for less, WTF ? I'm not say'n he didn't have it coming, it happen when you farm live players...lol

Less? Almost all of your deletions with you and your buddy were instances when one of you jumped in to help the other when the third party had no previous interactions, often with one of you even being the initial aggressor. There's a reason your deletion history is a field of lavender.

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

May 28th 2023, 3:22:10

I'm with Ratski on this one, they are both on discord, check it out. Investigate.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2023, 3:40:25

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MILORD Game profile

May 28th 2023, 6:47:38

Rest in peace #8.
born in the USSR

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Jun 1st 2023, 4:18:37

RIH

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 10th 2023, 15:31:47

CHECK YOUR INFORMATION RATSKI AND BaDonkaDonks. Pay ATTENTION AND STOP POSTING THE WRONG NEWS.

NUMBER 6 IS ALIVE AND WELL>>>> DUH

NUMBER 72 IS A LONELY BOT THAT NEVER ATTACKED ANYTHING>> DUH

I DO NOT HAVE DISCORD>>> DUH

Texas Redneck (#3) IS A TEXAN IT APPEARS AND EVERYONE LIKES TEXANS> DUH

3 IS A TANK COMMANDER AS EVERYONE CAN SEE>>> DUH

AND THIS GUY WHO YOU DID NOT EVEN POST IN THE YOUR THREAD Trainwreck (#24)
(Dictatorship) IS THE ONE WHO HAMMERED THE FIRST NAIL IN HIS COFFIN. MY TRAIN RAN HIM OVER BECAUSE HE DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE RETALS WHICH WERE GIVEN TO HIM AND HE CAME BACK FOR MORE THE GREEDY WORM THAT HE IS AND AFTER 12 TAPS HE GOT CUT IN HALF. BUT HIS WORM BODY DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GROW BACK BEFORE ASTRAL (#22) STEPPED ON HIM AND FINISHED HIM OFF. LOL WHAT A POST LOL

I MADE MYSELF LAUGH ON THAT POST LOL

Kevro Game profile

Jun 13th 2023, 9:48:51

Originally posted by Uncle James:
CHECK YOUR INFORMATION RATSKI AND BaDonkaDonks. Pay ATTENTION AND STOP POSTING THE WRONG NEWS.

NUMBER 6 IS ALIVE AND WELL>>>> DUH

NUMBER 72 IS A LONELY BOT THAT NEVER ATTACKED ANYTHING>> DUH

I DO NOT HAVE DISCORD>>> DUH

Texas Redneck (#3) IS A TEXAN IT APPEARS AND EVERYONE LIKES TEXANS> DUH

3 IS A TANK COMMANDER AS EVERYONE CAN SEE>>> DUH

AND THIS GUY WHO YOU DID NOT EVEN POST IN THE YOUR THREAD Trainwreck (#24)
(Dictatorship) IS THE ONE WHO HAMMERED THE FIRST NAIL IN HIS COFFIN. MY TRAIN RAN HIM OVER BECAUSE HE DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE RETALS WHICH WERE GIVEN TO HIM AND HE CAME BACK FOR MORE THE GREEDY WORM THAT HE IS AND AFTER 12 TAPS HE GOT CUT IN HALF. BUT HIS WORM BODY DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GROW BACK BEFORE ASTRAL (#22) STEPPED ON HIM AND FINISHED HIM OFF. LOL WHAT A POST LOL

I MADE MYSELF LAUGH ON THAT POST LOL

You're about 2 weeks late to the party, bud. Different set

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 13th 2023, 19:40:00

Stones on stones violence right here

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2023, 21:16:27

This was the hero thread we needed 🤣

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.