Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2023, 2:03:39

Lol.

Yo BlackHole. Sorry we didn't ever get a chance to be on the same side of the battlefield. I enjoyed getting to know you a bit and getting to interact with your character playing. I've taken long breaks from this game several times because I was finding more anger than positivity with players and with mods, etc. Sometimes taking a step back from attempting to lead helps you see your enemies here like a drunk abusive uncle and the hurtful stuff bounces off a little better, because you realize it's actually a really tight family that's been here forever, and always has your back. We hurt the ones we love, and this motley crew is my oldest friends, and even at times, they feel like kin. I literally owe getting off the streets and into a home in some way to this community. Both financially and emotional support they helped me find a better life.

I hope, as a guy who was on the other side, that my forceful advice to you that could benefit my side wasn't taken as too brash. You said once in a private chat I was sent screens of (lol) "I really thought Derrick respected me..."

I did bro. And what could be seen as manipulation was intended to warn you about how easy it is to get burned out and bogged down here. If you ever asked me for help instead of war, hope you know you'd have gotten help and not war. Got nothing but love and respect for you fam. You're one of the only dudes when I'd see ya on IRC I'd say hello that I haven't known for 2 decades. I think you know that's true.

If you ever decide to give it another run, lmk. You know I gotchu.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 8th 2023, 2:08:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit