Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 9th 2023, 22:51:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol.

Yo BlackHole. Sorry we didn't ever get a chance to be on the same side of the battlefield. I enjoyed getting to know you a bit and getting to interact with your character playing.

Ah snap. So we all are playing in character. This makes me feels better. Vamps really does like me.
Derrick you are best.
P.S. it took me forever with the back key to remove your long ass post. I was wondering when I would get a chapter out of you again.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

May 10th 2023, 0:00:15

The amount of posting and replies by my best friend black hole is exactly why I posted “see you next set”.

He tells you he is gone and that he is done but he doesn’t leave.

I heard that last set from him as well. Said he had quit allaince and teams and that he was only in tourney and lo and behold he was in all of the servers despite claiming to not be.

Black Hole is like Cher, Kiss, Motley Crue and all those other great artists that claim to be leaving, retiring and doing their farewell tours over and over again.

He is like Tom Brady. I am retired. Nope never mind I’ll suit up one more time and more time after that.

Anyways see you again next set BH.

Edited By: SuperFly on May 10th 2023, 0:03:51

BROmanceNZ

May 10th 2023, 0:12:05

Did you just declare that BlackHole is Earth's Tom Brady?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 0:23:28

If bhole is ee’s Tom brandy..

Then his ee coach’s equivalent is Bill Belichick rofl

And Milk can be Gronk

mdevol Game profile

May 10th 2023, 1:40:14

Galleri can be Aaron Hernandez, fluffin people up with ABs oop and when it finally comes time to face consequences of her actions, self deleted.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 1:44:12

Oh my god… Mdevol rofl..

Superfly is Antonio Brown for sure

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 1:46:38

I'm Dan Orlovsky, the QB that ran backwards out the back if the endzone in the lions 0-16 season and became little more than a meme and a commentator.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 10th 2023, 1:51:09
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 10th 2023, 2:07:04

I can't decide if you are jelly or not.
Anyhow ... At least you aren't paying out the ass for symbolics hits on duff. At least give me a thank you lol
Edit:
Let me add..... My country was still around for several days before I needed to self delete. So if you had wanted to do anything or have me face some sort of consequences, all you had to do ask in that chat we had or just farm it.......
I believe Soviet would have agreed to something. I am sure he would still. All you have to do is speak up to him.
Use your words. You use them here well.

Edited By: galleri on May 10th 2023, 11:45:26
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

May 10th 2023, 2:36:55

Originally posted by galleri:
Anyhow ... At least you aren't paying out the ass for symbolics hits on duff. At least give me a thank you lol

why would we pay reps for a few ABs? LaF and Resist didnt pay reps for killing him 3 times last set unprovoked lol

Dissident Game profile

May 10th 2023, 3:37:49

Can i have your stuff?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 10th 2023, 10:03:48

Originally posted by SuperFly:

why would we pay reps for a few ABs? LaF and Resist didnt pay reps for killing him 3 times last set unprovoked lol

Were you in the talks with Soviet, mdevol, Link, and DD? No.....

Edited By: galleri on May 10th 2023, 10:10:57

Symbolic Game profile

May 10th 2023, 11:40:53

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Were you in the talks with Soviet, mdevol, Link, and DD? No.....

I did it for the chick's. Also why would anyone do anything for imag?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 12:12:15

Because imag would never have hit anyone unprovoked, let alone after they were ABd.
<paragraph>
Be like imag.

DruncK Game profile

May 10th 2023, 13:20:08

I remember my first time "quitting"

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 13:26:38

So are we going to AB elders again? Or did we learn our lesson?

Just asking for a friend.

Havoc Game profile

May 10th 2023, 13:32:52

Originally posted by DruncK:
I remember my first time "quitting"
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 13:48:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'm Dan Orlovsky, the QB that ran backwards out the back if the endzone in the lions 0-16 season and became little more than a meme and a commentator.

You don't get to assign yourself a character, you're not special Bobby Boucher!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 10th 2023, 13:56:25

Originally posted by Coalie:
So are we going to AB elders again? Or did we learn our lesson?

Just asking for a friend.

iMag's fluff list.
You must have missed it.
https://imgur.com/a/EVOVF89

mdevol Game profile

May 10th 2023, 14:13:48

Edit:
Let me add..... My country was still around for several days before I needed to self delete. So if you had wanted to do anything or have me face some sort of consequences, all you had to do ask in that chat we had or just farm it.......
I believe Soviet would have agreed to something. I am sure he would still. All you have to do is speak up to him.

Mostly it was an Aaron Hernandez joke.

What happened to Aaron Hernandez?

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez died at the age of 27 on April 19 2017 after hanging himself in his prison cell. He was serving a life sentence without parole for murder. He had also just been acquitted on double homicide charges days prior. He self-deleted. It was fitting. The rest was just fluff.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 10th 2023, 14:23:16

Originally posted by mdevol:
Edit:

Mostly it was an Aaron Hernandez joke.

What happened to Aaron Hernandez?

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez died at the age of 27 on April 19 2017 after hanging himself in his prison cell. He was serving a life sentence without parole for murder. He had also just been acquitted on double homicide charges days prior. He self-deleted. It was fitting. The rest was just fluff.

Oh NFL. Yeah sorry I missed it, went over my head.
Obviously he lost his head too.
I am a college football fan. Once they get recruited, I don't really pay attention.

mdevol Game profile

May 10th 2023, 16:08:17

What college?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 10th 2023, 16:22:34

Originally posted by mdevol:
What college?

Alabama

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 16:27:02

Roll Tide Roll!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 17:13:21

Yeah it's no wonder Tebow was so good in college. He had a literal murderer blocking for him.

mdevol Game profile

May 10th 2023, 18:55:30

And Percy Harvin. He was insane in college.

Alabama, okay. Will be interesting to see how they do this year. They lost so much production and didn't look good in the spring. Plus they still have to figure out how to beat Georgia and LSU.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 10th 2023, 20:41:30

We were very undisciplined this last season. We will see what happens coming up.

Georgia yes. LSU though.... That was only a 1 point difference. Nothing there to even debate about LSU.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2023, 11:28:12

Kind of a long post. I skimmed it, but basically in summary:

"Hi. So sorry, like really sorry. Sorry. Gerd and I make out. I played the game for a blip and no one will remember me. I got beat and I'm leaving because it's too hard. I'm going to go wait for Google to accept my application in being their new CEO. They need me. I deserve it and no i wont accept anything less. Until then i wont work hard or try to earn anything in life"

So, what's it going to be? Be better.

Oh. Um no offense.

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2023, 14:53:26

Originally posted by ZEN:

"Hi. So sorry, like really sorry. Sorry. Gerd and I make out. I played the game for a blip and no one will remember me. I got beat and I'm leaving because it's too hard. I'm going to go wait for Google to accept my application in being their new CEO. They need me. I deserve it and no i wont accept anything less. Until then i wont work hard or try to earn anything in life"

Oh. Um no offense.

lol - ok. So I'm going to respond just cause you sound like a tool.

Part of the reason for stepping away, beyond the things I mentioned, is that this game is a time sink. Sitting around, waiting to get attacked between the hours of 9pm and 11pm (or later, cause Mercs are freaking slow to get their WC's going) sucks. Same thing with morning attacks.

The games not too hard. The game is just not fun when that's all you're doing. As for the 'you don't work hard in life comment'. That's just stupid. I CAN'T sit around all day because I do work hard in real life. Unlike others here, I have a job. You don't have to believe me, it doesn't matter. I just find it funny that your comment is

'you're a failure in real life cause you don't want to sit around in a game that is a huge time sink'.

SuperFly Game profile

May 16th 2023, 17:25:27

some people here are dot com millionaires so they have nothing but time to sit around and wall all day.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2023, 18:16:18

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Oh. Um no offense.

Part of the reason for stepping away, beyond the things I mentioned, is that this game is a time sink. Sitting around, waiting to get attacked between the hours of 9pm and 11pm (or later, cause Mercs are freaking slow to get their WC's going) sucks. Same thing with morning attacks.

The games not too hard. The game is just not fun when that's all you're doing. As for the 'you don't work hard in life comment'. That's just stupid. I CAN'T sit around all day because I do work hard in real life. Unlike others here, I have a job. You don't have to believe me, it doesn't matter. I just find it funny that your comment is

'you're a failure in real life cause you don't want to sit around in a game that is a huge time sink'.

Wow. Harsh words man. I'm 100% Asian and you treat me this poorly. Kind of messed up. I even said no offense.

I've heard that people who have to say they work really hard, usually don't work that hard though. Also, if you're spending a lot of time on this game then you might be doing it wrong.

No offense.

May 16th 2023, 21:20:51

Oh. Um no offense.

You would have enjoyed my insomnia 2-3 am runs.

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2023, 21:28:59

Oh. Um no offense.

Wow. Harsh words man. I'm 100% Asian and you treat me this poorly. Kind of messed up. I even said no offense.

I've heard that people who have to say they work really hard, usually don't work that hard though. Also, if you're spending a lot of time on this game then you might be doing it wrong.

No offense.

People that say they work really hard... usually don't work that hard?

What kind of armchair psychologist BS is that?

So if I have too much time to play, it's cause I have no job. But if I don't have enough time to play, it's because I don't know how to work hard at something... and thus, probably don't have a job either?

LOL - Can't win with you bro.

major Game profile

May 16th 2023, 21:58:17

Blackhole you are not going fluffing anywhere. all is fair( and fun)in love and war.. stick it out bud!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2023, 22:11:52

BlackHole what do u have against Asians?

DruncK Game profile

May 16th 2023, 22:35:24

BlackHole you'll never be able to compete with these guys in their traditional sense. If you truly enjoy the game itself then play on solo servers or join a netting alliance here or on team.

It'd be a fun little experiment for the community here whether or not they can allow actual new players to enjoy the game.

You crossed a line when you crossed a server but I believe you didn't realize how badly you would be hated for it. I know the guys that hate you for what happened and I fully believe they would have no issues letting you continue here.

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2023, 22:46:51

Originally posted by major:
Blackhole you are not going fluffing anywhere. all is fair( and fun)in love and war.. stick it out bud!

It's not about fair or not fair. It's about fun or not fun. The game became not fun with how vitriolic it was.

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2023, 22:51:09

Originally posted by DruncK:
BlackHole you'll never be able to compete with these guys in their traditional sense. If you truly enjoy the game itself then play on solo servers or join a netting alliance here or on team.

It'd be a fun little experiment for the community here whether or not they can allow actual new players to enjoy the game.

You crossed a line when you crossed a server but I believe you didn't realize how badly you would be hated for it. I know the guys that hate you for what happened and I fully believe they would have no issues letting you continue here.

I've tried to play solo on the solo servers. I mentioned it in my initial post here, but I've been attacked and targeted in every server. Tourney I had ONE round where I didn't get OOP attacked/ab'd and declared war on. I did finish in the top 10 in tourney A that server too! It was fun.

But it was a fluke. They won't let me.

I also tried the whole negotiating for peace thing for my team. They agreed, initially. And then they backtracked. So that didn't work either.

Then my team started losing interest, and infighting because... well getting targeted like we were isn't fun. You all know that.

So it became to much of a hassle to hold the team together, that I decided I didn't want to hold the team together anymore.

I think of the original resist guys, we've lost... 6ish guys.. myself included. We weren't a big team to begin with, so that's a sizeable chunk.

I'm proud of them all though. They fought hard for 6 months. I think most of them just didn't see a way where we could start winning 9 vs 25. Regardless of how good we got, or how much we learned, it wasn't going to happen.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2023, 22:53:17

Just use a name that is NOT black hole and don't tell anyone who you are if you want to be successful at not being hunted down on solo servers, Its That Easy.
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2023, 23:13:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Just use a name that is NOT black hole and don't tell anyone who you are if you want to be successful at not being hunted down on solo servers, Its That Easy.

See!!! BH didn’t I in essence say the same thing 2 months ago? To delete all your shxt, come back with all you learned in this mess, and play in a few months as anyone BUT that name? I wasn’t lying. Come back as Keith or Steve or Stacey to make it interesting. lol

If KOH and I actually agree on something you can take that shxt to the bank lol

Edited By: Doug on May 16th 2023, 23:19:19
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

DruncK Game profile

May 16th 2023, 23:41:50

Sounds like you're not talking to the right people BH

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2023, 1:59:06

Originally posted by Doug:

See!!! BH didn’t I in essence say the same thing 2 months ago? To delete all your shxt, come back with all you learned in this mess, and play in a few months as anyone BUT that name? I wasn’t lying. Come back as Keith or Steve or Stacey to make it interesting. lol

If KOH and I actually agree on something you can take that shxt to the bank lol

He doesn't need a new persona, all he needs is a country name that's not obviously him, he's more than welcome to interact with the rest of us on the forums.
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2023, 10:49:36

Originally posted by Coalie:
BlackHole what do u have against Asians?

This is the real question here. Thanks for bringing this critical issue up. This kind of discrimination is really uncalled for. This is just a game. No need to make it personal.

Coalie is the voice of the people!

Real Man

May 17th 2023, 11:40:10

TLDR:

1. Blackhole hates asians
2. Is too stubborn and/or bad to adapt his gameplay
3. Talking/ taking advice from the wrong people

Blackhole, hit me up on discord I think I can mentor you and we can remedy all 3 of the issues that led to your demise.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2023, 12:22:47

I'm 100% Asian and you treat me this poorly.

I'd go with 50% Asian to be safe. Let's not get too greedy here I am 1/16th Asian.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 17th 2023, 14:24:14

Small feet are the issue.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2023, 16:19:13

Small pee pee too, or is that a myth.....dunno i have not seen Yao Ming naked, I guess i will never know.....
(•_•)

mdevol Game profile

May 17th 2023, 16:26:29

Blackhole just needs more time and to get guidance from other people.

He's active, has a decent grip of how to play the game, and wants to learn. That's pretty much all you need. Just needs a better surrounding.

Being used by Gerdler (the player not the mod) as cannon fodder and a meat shield and then allowing BH to run his mouth to become the public punching bag didn't allow him to establish himself as a player before becoming public enemy.

Like I've said before, he would likely be fun to have on your side but a pain to fight against given the right situation to develop. He just came up in the wrong situation.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2023, 16:28:36

I only dislike like his books, i don't do books on forums.
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

May 17th 2023, 17:43:35

Small pee pee too, or is that a myth.....dunno i have not seen Yao Ming naked, I guess i will never know.....

I guess I’ll throw myself on this grenade lol

The pee pee myth KoH? Why’d everyone in the room look at me to investigate this? :-)

Edited By: Doug on May 17th 2023, 17:59:54
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2023, 20:13:14

I ain't looking at you cuh
(•_•)