Verified:

llaar Game profile

May 5th 2023, 2:15:59

and i got killed already! who's tmac/camaro/son of zeus?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 5th 2023, 3:01:00

Guess who’s back?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

elvesrus

May 5th 2023, 3:32:12

Hi llaar. Unfortunately untagged countries have a bit of a reputation lately where that is the only real option.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2023, 3:59:28

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Hi llaar. Unfortunately untagged countries have a bit of a reputation lately where that is the only real option.

yea untaggeds are either LaF or Resist players playing to suicide so they are dealt with swiftly with detah

Tmac Game profile

May 5th 2023, 4:11:15

Untaggeds killed 3(almost 4) Snake members this set. We always do all x here, but after that I've just been farming them. I saw you were almost dead so I snagged a kill. You might want to join a team or post which country is yours asking for a dnh next set so there's no mistakes. I've already been promised to be killed out of protection next set =P

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2023, 4:25:44

Hi llaar, sorry if you played untagged. The untagged players are LAF players and their griefer spam tag Resist coming here to harass players.

Some of the "real" team groups are banding together to help clear them out.

If you want to play in peace you might want to join a real team and/or announce which country is yours.

take care bud sorry

BlackHole Game profile

May 5th 2023, 11:40:14

Hi Llaar, unfortunately since December Darkness has vowed to kill all untagged players, regardless of who they are. They are responsible for the formation of The Resistance. Since then, they've had to enlist the help of many other clans to deal with the resistance, and have essentially formed a super force on team, in which they kill anyone who isn't in their clan.

I would suggest joining a clan if you don't want to be killed by Darkness and their friends. They show no mercy and will kill you over and over, even if you haven't aggressed toward them.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2023, 12:53:00

❤️ llaar

myerr21 Game profile

May 5th 2023, 13:58:24

Dont listen to blackhole. His only goal is to ruin everyones set because in the past hes been super try hard and just got dumpstered.

Edited By: galleri on May 8th 2023, 17:55:18. Reason: Hard no brah.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

BlackHole Game profile

May 5th 2023, 14:27:30

Originally posted by myerr21:
Dont listen to blackhole. His only goal is to ruin everyones set because in the past hes been super try hard and just got dumpstered.

Stop being a prick on these boards.

Edited By: galleri on May 8th 2023, 17:56:03. Reason: Removed a part of quote.

Link Game profile

May 5th 2023, 14:46:18

my guy. welcome back

if he got killed its because he wasn't trying not to :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2023, 21:39:55

No, we didn't "enlist" the help of other groups. We just all got together and had a mutual agreement.

If llar wants a DNH, just let us know which one is your country and we will leave you in peace. You know who to contact and where to find us. Just lock the doors on your way in, wouldn't want trash entering the house.

thank you enjoy your weekend.

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2023, 22:25:38

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Hi Llaar, unfortunately since December Darkness has vowed to kill all untagged players, regardless of who they are. They are responsible for the formation of The Resistance. Since then, they've had to enlist the help of many other clans to deal with the resistance, and have essentially formed a super force on team, in which they kill anyone who isn't in their clan.

I would suggest joining a clan if you don't want to be killed by Darkness and their friends. They show no mercy and will kill you over and over, even if you haven't aggressed toward them.

lol dont you mean that you volunteered every tag in teams to hit you after you suicided every tag on the server since december lol

elvesrus

May 5th 2023, 22:31:07

Originally posted by SuperFly:

lol dont you mean that you volunteered every tag in teams to hit you after you suicided every tag on the server since december lol

Sounds like a poor imitation who needs to get on my level or go away.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Link Game profile

May 6th 2023, 18:25:13

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Sounds like a poor imitation who needs to get on my level or go away.

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2023, 11:41:47

Hi llarr, welcome back. My country is Camaro with FastCars and I helped kill you. As said above, with all the Resist and cross server griefers from LaF hiding by playing untagged and forcing war on everyone, we are killing unidentified untagged players. Let us know who you are next set for a DNH, or consider joining us.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2023, 17:56:46

Gets out popcorn.
I can't wait to see what llaar does! 🤣

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

May 8th 2023, 20:50:02

Originally posted by galleri:
Gets out popcorn.
I can't wait to see what llaar does! 🤣

restart for a 2nd and 3rd time?

llaar Game profile

May 9th 2023, 2:12:52

well I'm honestly impressed by the responses to this! its nice to see activity still in this game. obviously I know untags run a risk in alliance based servers. no hard feelings except for the fact that you're either too new to know my name or I haven't played in so long that I was forgotten :P

if I were to suicide as an untag I certainly wouldn't use my name! and if I were to actually wack someone, it'd be with purpose and I'd want you to know my name!

since its been a while though I'd be looking to make friends not enemies at this point. along with looking to say to old friends, and hoping old enemies might leave the past in the past?!

llaar Game profile

May 9th 2023, 2:13:14

Originally posted by Getafix:
Hi llarr, welcome back. My country is Camaro with FastCars and I helped kill you. As said above, with all the Resist and cross server griefers from LaF hiding by playing untagged and forcing war on everyone, we are killing unidentified untagged players. Let us know who you are next set for a DNH, or consider joining us.

appreciate the honesty! but wouldnt mr ford be a little jelly of your name? ;)

Tmac Game profile

May 9th 2023, 13:55:05

You don't remember me either! I actually do remember you. I don't think we ever really chatted, but I remember the name. I might've even played in your tag a set or 2. Were you pres of netters anonymous?

I figured it wasn't actually you, but like I said, I saw a free kill sitting there, haha. I definitely won't hit you in the future =)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2023, 14:22:29

I vote to let llaar live!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2023, 0:23:17

Originally posted by llaar:
Originally posted by Getafix:

appreciate the honesty! but wouldnt mr ford be a little jelly of your name? ;)

He probably would, yes. My first country was Z28, and when it died I made Camaro. Think of it as a tribute to my old friend mrford and Camaroland