Verified:

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 4:54:02

Cumorah I don’t think I’ll play any future sets

Seems bogus that a country you spent time on every day for over a month can just get deleted without warning for something that is such a grey area

It’s not like I said, “hey guys, 10 mil jets breaks country number xyz”

I didn’t say anything that would cost anyone a turn to find out, I just presented strategic recommendations to my allies as well as someone who I caught spying me

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2023, 5:05:15

I don't think messaging people to team up on someone is a grey area, given past decisions on this server. It should be obvious by now that this is not acceptable.

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 8:40:53

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Cumorah I don’t think I’ll play any future sets

Seems bogus that a country you spent time on every day for over a month can just get deleted without warning for something that is such a grey area

It’s not like I said, “hey guys, 10 mil jets breaks country number xyz”

I didn’t say anything that would cost anyone a turn to find out, I just presented strategic recommendations to my allies as well as someone who I caught spying me

That sounds like collusion to me. You cannot team up or encourage attacks, even with allies. Best to say nothing. I’m sure you’ll be back!

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 8:41:52

Originally posted by Requiem:
I don't think messaging people to team up on someone is a grey area, given past decisions on this server. It should be obvious by now that this is not acceptable.

Agree. I was caught a few times and learnt to just never say anything or be involved in any communications. I think it makes this server more unique and interesting to play.

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 11:36:06

There is absolutely nothing that I said should have been grounds for deletion

There are players right now chatting with one another on discord who are sharing info and sharing spy ops, it happens every round and will continue to happen. There are players who play together in clans on other servers who work together on this server and share info, but I am not one of those players.

All that I did was point out a reckless player to my allies and say, “hey if I were you I’d hit him before he hits you”. I didn’t say, hey he’s all jets, or has x number of turrets or x number of spies. I didn’t say anything against the rules at all in my opinion, I actually checked the rules frequently and check the wording to make sure I am compliant in all that I do

There is nothing that I said that should have resulted in my country being deleted and anyone saying otherwise is a liar

I did not say anything that would even be considered remotely close to sharing info

So no, I won’t be back

Edited By: Gerdler on Apr 24th 2023, 13:20:54. Reason: Ad hominem not needed here

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 11:38:37

If I say, “hey I need you to hit x country, you can break with y amount of jets”

I thought that was a different thing than saying for example

“hey there is a reckless player and if I were you I would hit him before he hits you”

Or if I say to my defensive ally, “hey if I were you I’d hit x just based on the number of turrets you’ve lost defending me”

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 11:46:11

Also, just as an fyi for everyone out there

I reported a player for swearing at me in an ingame message and I see that he’s not been deleted.

Swearing in an ingame message is grounds for deletion according to the rules, however the rules were not applied in this case which is interesting

A few months ago I had a player sending me death threats and saying he was going to find me in real life and kill me and I reported that player and he was not deleted either

This shows a very inconsistent double standard where the rules are not applied when I am being harassed but on the flip side I get deleted for something that was not harassment, swearing or sharing info

Why would anyone continue to play a game where they are not treated justly and the rules are not applied fairly to all players

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 12:15:01

Originally posted by Cumorah:
Originally posted by Tertius:
Something tells me purposefully trying to start a war with the top farmer isn't going to help food prices...

Lol something tells me someone starving everyone through high food prices should pay the price towards the end of the set and serve as a cautionary tale. 🤡
Have fun!

According to the new rules you could be deleted for a post like this Cumorah, but don’t worry if you make death threats and swear at other players you’ll be just fine :)

Clown show

LightBringer Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 12:36:55

Sorry Rocky, I'm with the others here, that's not a grey, it's pretty cut and dry, you can't advise anyone to hit anyone else, simple as that.
In regards to death threats, I'm really sorry that happened, and we need to rid that kind of toxicity from the game, deletions for that behaviour is generally strictly enforced, as is swearing in an in game message, I would PM a mod about it.
Hello

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2023, 12:47:58

The appeals process is not done here on this thread. I do believe there is an ingame option for that. You can also talk to the mod in question on insite message or in discord DM.

Trying properly to explain yourself to the mod, in a private setting will give you a better chance of a successful appeal. Please try and do that Rocky, and everyone else who get deleted or find reason for mod action. These threads are not the proper venue for it.

You can't expect a public debate about something where the facts are not known to anyone to result in a good outcome.

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 13:18:39

Gerdler I would agree with your message 100% if there was an actual appeal process in place that was transparent and honest.

Also it would make sense if communication was made to the player about what is happening and why instead of just a silent deletion with no contact and no explanation

Feeling like you’ve been immediately dismissed without communication or explanation is what leads players to the forums for discussion

I would love to post the messages that I sent to my allies and allow others to have all the facts and decide for themselves, that would be great

Sadly there is no fairness or equal application of the rules in a game like this

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2023, 13:20:35

Thanks for deleting my post.

I see :)

Edited By: Requiem on Apr 24th 2023, 13:23:43

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2023, 13:22:53

Thanks for deleting my post.

I deleted what you responded to as it doesn't add anything here but vitriol.

Your post becomes weird if it responds to something that is no longer on this thread.

You are welcome.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2023, 13:25:17

I didn't see you also deleted that post calling us idiots

*nods

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 13:34:18

Here is something that can be debated

I think there needs to be a better process in place for deletions

There should be a warning message for a first offence as an example

At the very least there should be communication about what is happening and why

The appeal should actually get a response instead of a silent dismissal

I also don’t think something like this warrants a country deletion at all, that would be like if you got a tripping penalty in hockey and your team had to forfeit the game

I don’t have to wonder why this game is slowly dying with less than 100 players worldwide, the actions of the mods intentionally drive players away and make players feel unwelcome and not valued

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2023, 13:36:09

Gerdler I would agree with your message 100% if there was an actual appeal process in place that was transparent and honest.

Also it would make sense if communication was made to the player about what is happening and why instead of just a silent deletion with no contact and no explanation

Feeling like you’ve been immediately dismissed without communication or explanation is what leads players to the forums for discussion

I would love to post the messages that I sent to my allies and allow others to have all the facts and decide for themselves, that would be great

Sadly there is no fairness or equal application of the rules in a game like this

Just saying that IF there is grounds for getting reinstated that is the way to go about it.

I don't know what you wrote in these messages and neither do most(or any?) of the people who voiced their opinion here.

Anyway have fun irl, and I guess come back when you feel like it.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2023, 13:53:16

Originally posted by galleri:

Joint KR will get you deleted.
Sharing an op with an ingame ally/
having an offensive ally and both grabbing will generally not .
Coordination of any type....AB, GS, BR etc...
Threaten to have your friends/allies help ruin/kill someone for any reason will get you deleted.
Landtrading also falls in the coordination category. It will get you deleted.
In the case of a grey area (like dr abuse or other things) we reserve the right to make judgement.

Yes it's arbitrary.

If you are unsure feel free to ask in private prior to taking actions or just don't do it.
If you think someone else is in violation, report them ingame.

Posting here will generally *not* result in moderator action.

I actually thought you could suggest / misdirect people via in-game messages, with the idea that people don't know if you're lying or not anyways (though I don't), but it's always been a gray area, and we definitely see people completely avoid any semblance of it (I've had allies who won't even tell me if they're gearing up for war so I can find a new one because they don't want that to be grounds for deletion). That said, from the stickied thread on the rules, it's a lot of judgment calls and appealing in-game seems reasonable in this case. I guess for the future, either say nothing, or a simple statement of fact "they just attacked me and dropped the land, wowz0r."

It's a shame though, because you were looking really good and I was wondering who you were.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2023, 13:54:41

Sharing ops and break info is not necessarily a prerequisite for breaking the coordination rule. You asked players for help hitting someone on a solo server. This is not a new interpretation of the rule.

In regards to message reporting, the person you were antagonizing for days through messenger was given a warning. For me, I chose to do a warning given the context of all exchanged messages between you two and because the player had no prior warnings or deletions for ingame messages. In other cases, I may make the determination that a deletion is warranted at the start. I can't speak to your second example from a previous round since I don't recall being involved in reviewing that one.

As requested:

"You should be hitting [##] [country name] He’s attacking top players and dropping the land, only a matter of time before he attacks you Best to PS him with a nice jet strike"

I'm more than happy to discuss this in private with you when I get a moment. Blasting mods on the forums is generally not a good start to the appeal process

neversilence

Apr 24th 2023, 17:17:28

I will hit him now. Sounds like trouble

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2023, 17:42:09

It's pretty cut and dry, you done fkd up Rocky :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TidyTerry Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 22:00:01

The rainbow is biblical

Great point...sucks about the deletion.

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 2:41:44

Another good player gets run off..bummer

Uticant Game profile

Apr 25th 2023, 3:02:40

If messages are that stringent, why not delete the option all together?

Apr 25th 2023, 4:48:37

Originally posted by Uticant:

I wouldn’t call just not wanting people to swear or threaten violence to other people as ‘stringent’.

As far as server specific, it literally just comes down to not telling someone to hit someone else, it’s not that complicated.
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2023, 15:44:26

Originally posted by Uticant:

Xtreme measure for such a simple feature.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2023, 19:17:36

I am going to chime in here because you notes here that a mod didn't give or take steps about the threats you received. I did infact have a discussion with you on how we could deal with it. Did you follow through on the advice so we could move forward? If you need a reminder, please go back to our forum messages.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 9:22:48

Originally posted by Crackhead:
Another good player gets run off..bummer

Make that two. I am not willing to spend the time These goofballs are spending stalking us out of jealously of our greatness

Like I said, every single server because LAF is so jealous we smashed their records (without trying I might add, took me a month to put this team together and start smashing every server with my boys, I see why these losers are so jealous of our greatness.

Let that be my legacy. I left because I was being stalked by a gang of jealous under achievers mad at our greatness

https://www.eestats.com/team/country/33

https://www.eestats.com/team/country/5

Every server. Every set. Just like I said earlier in the thread.

Apparently this is against the rules but for some reason new players don’t seem to get this protection. This is maybe the 6th set in a row. Just to stress the amount of time these goofballs have spent in stalking us.

I cannot imagine being this goofy of a person to spend months stalking someone online lmao If it’s that important to you guys you can have it.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 9:25:47

Hopefully the owner sees this post so he can see how much abuse is happening. I cannot imagine any new players will stay under these conditions. You have to have some kind of sensible fairness of play and not let a small group of core people run off your new customers.

Ask any bar owner and they will tell you if you don’t keep your regulars in check they will ruin your business.

Ask any man who has had authority of a large group of men who tend to not listen to authority very well and I’m sure that man would tell you that he had to control those men or they would do the same.

Have to keep the wild ones on a leash. If you don’t people like me with better things to do will simply leave.

Later guys

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 9:49:48

Lol bye. You won’t be missed. Help yourself to the tissues by the door. 😂

Apr 26th 2023, 10:21:45

Roflmao. Literally no one is staking you, no one cares or knows who you are (certainly no one at LaF) and you leave no meaningful achievements and no legacy, it’s all in your head. Heck your legacy doesn’t even hold a candle to mine, and I’m not even that good a player haha.

Stop saying ‘we’ and stop pretending you are Tmac, you are not, and never will be, his incredible achievements are not your achievements. His legacy will continue and you will be forgotten tomorrow.

Were you #33 in Team?

Edited By: LightBringer on Apr 26th 2023, 10:38:09
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 10:37:43

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Roflmao. Literally no one is staking you, no one cares or knows who you are (certainly no one at LaF) and you leave no meaningful achievements and no legacy, it’s all in your head. Heck your legacy doesn’t even hold a candle to mine, and I’m not even that good a player haha.

Stop saying ‘we’ and stop pretending you are Tmac, you are not, and never will be, his incredible achievements are not your achievements. His legacy will continue and you will be forgotten tomorrow.

Also it’s absolutely hilarious that I killed you on Team today, I had no idea who you were and had no plans on restarting after getting killed by Rohirrim. The boys at residence just needed a few more turns to get the kill and asked me if I could do it. And now knowing it was you *chefs kiss*

Just so everyone knows for sure you are a man that lies and cannot be trusted.

"Not sorry, you are affiliated to the idiots who ruin our game so until that ends expect your game to be ruined each set , many thanks"

Apr 26th 2023, 10:40:02

Where did I lie? And why can’t I be trusted?
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 10:42:16

My legacy is within a month of returning i formed a team and took the all time record over on that server

Obviously we were about to do it on alliance too is why you guys did that.

I took a 7 year hiatus and am just getting warmed up. The truth is I am a huge over achiever and I came here and made what you guys hype up look easy and I bet that makes you all real made that you spent decades playing this and I just waltz in and start debo’ing your records.

Say all the bs you want but there is a reason my team does have the all time record over there and i played with evo the set you guys had to stop us from taking that record. Not that I care about alliance, I don’t even know who founded evo or care about it to be honest.

I just don’t care enough to do this silly back and forth with you guys. Obviously you do or you wouldn’t have spent that much time yes stalking me.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 10:49:13

Remember when I first showed up to alliance a few sets ago and you all clowned me and said there was no way a new player could break 400 mil?

Funny how you guys spout so much bs. Oh how quickly we came to you having to deny I was about to take the all time record on that server along with the other guys obviously.

Lmao facts are facts boy

Apr 26th 2023, 10:55:34

You didn’t say where I lied and why I can’t be trusted.

All time record for what? You know we can all see your profile right? There are no all time records for anything, and literally nothing noteworthy at all. And literally everything else you’ve said in nonsense.

You were participating in the war by FAing our enemies, you were asked to stop and then you didn’t, so you were killed. That’s all there is to it, nothing more, nothing less. We would never have touched you if you weren’t FAing.
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 10:59:04

There are all time team and average records for the team server and yes I did form a team Snake and yes we did shatter every record.

Know your place boy. Me>you when you don’t have to boys to back you up and cheat

6 United States of America (#38) Game profile 31,424 $66,809,972 RG

7 Digger Roger Blackstroker (#33) Game profile

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 11:00:19

Strange how the actually numbers and data are never in your side. Very odd. Kind of like you just spout a bunch of bs.

No idea who you are my Mexico friend

Apr 26th 2023, 11:00:43

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Remember when I first showed up to alliance a few sets ago and you all clowned me and said there was no way a new player could break 400 mil?

Funny how you guys spout so much bs. Oh how quickly we came to you having to deny I was about to take the all time record on that server along with the other guys obviously.

Lmao facts are facts boy

Who is “you all”? You are a nobody and nobody talks about you. The only reason I even know you exist is because of your vitriolic posting here in Primary, I didn’t even know you played Allaince.

Hello

Apr 26th 2023, 11:05:58

There are all time team and average records for the team server and yes I did form a team Snake and yes we did shatter every record.

Know your place boy. Me>you when you don’t have to boys to back you up and cheat

6 United States of America (#38) Game profile 31,424 $66,809,972 RG

7 Digger Roger Blackstroker (#33) Game profile

Dude, your best in team is 4th. You know I’ve won Team before right?

Oh wow! A 66m NW rep casher! Amazing Cath, good on you bud, you should be ver proud. That’s only what, 78mil smaller than my best finish on Primary?

I don’t have any “boys” lmao, no one has “backed me up”, and I don’t cheat.
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 11:18:59

I would assume knowing what I know about Laf players that you cheated. I would consider any scores you or gerdler have got as illegitimate. It’s obvious you guys use every dirty trick their is.

I played clean and have two accounts on top scores, not just this one ;-) so if you are going to add up all of my top tens in primary make sure you add both accounts.

Unlike you guys I didn’t have to cheat to get my scores. Who knows how much dirty market stuff you guys are up to. A lot I would assume based on your behavior.

You know who you guys are. You and your little group of friends stalking me because of my greatness.

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 11:21:19

My legacy is within a month of returning i formed a team and took the all time record over on that server

Obviously we were about to do it on alliance too is why you guys did that.

I took a 7 year hiatus and am just getting warmed up. The truth is I am a huge over achiever and I came here and made what you guys hype up look easy and I bet that makes you all real made that you spent decades playing this and I just waltz in and start debo’ing your records.

Say all the bs you want but there is a reason my team does have the all time record over there and i played with evo the set you guys had to stop us from taking that record. Not that I care about alliance, I don’t even know who founded evo or care about it to be honest.

I just don’t care enough to do this silly back and forth with you guys. Obviously you do or you wouldn’t have spent that much time yes stalking me.

Self praise is a poor recommend.

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 11:22:26

Strange how the actually numbers and data are never in your side. Very odd. Kind of like you just spout a bunch of bs.

No idea who you are my Mexico friend

Lol adiós amiga

Apr 26th 2023, 11:28:24

I would assume knowing what I know about Laf players that you cheated. I would consider any scores you or gerdler have got as illegitimate. It’s obvious you guys use every dirty trick their is.

I played clean and have two accounts on top scores, not just this one ;-) so if you are going to add up all of my top tens in primary make sure you add both accounts.

Unlike you guys I didn’t have to cheat to get my scores. Who knows how much dirty market stuff you guys are up to. A lot I would assume based on your behavior.

You know who you guys are. You and your little group of friends stalking me because of my greatness.

Your delusions of grandeur are just incredible. And your accusations about me are baseless. Please, show me all your proof, really, let’s see it. Unlike you, I didn’t need to get a ‘team together’ to achieve anything, all mine are mine alone.

Link your other account then so I can have a nice peruse and all your incredible achievements!
Hello

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2023, 11:39:04

Two accounts?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Apr 26th 2023, 11:41:12

Originally posted by galleri:

Two accounts?

Are we in a scooby-doo episode? Was Cath the cheater all along!
Hello

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 11:48:46

Prime

First off, you’re admitted that the other player did swear at me in ingame messages, but you’re saying that you made a decision not to delete that player despite them committing a clear and obvious rules violation.

While at the same time, you’ve decided to delete my country, when you didn’t have too, for something that I said even though I didn’t harm or harass or swear at anyone.

Also let’s talk about my message to Cumorah. I logged in and saw that he had tried to spy on me for a grab, so I thought he would get a good laugh out of my message. I certainly didn’t think that he would read my message and go straight to the war room and attack glory bowl.

As any decent player knows, you choose your targets carefully and you make your own decisions. If Cumorah decided to spy on glory he would make that decision on his own accord and if he decided to make a land attack he would do that based on the spy report and not based on anything I said.

I think every player who’s ever finished in the top ten knows that another top player is not going to make grabs or take any ingame actions that they don’t want to take.

Also, since you decided to let another player break the rules and get away with it in regards to swearing, you could have very easily also allowed myself to continue playing despite my harmless message.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2023, 12:33:51

While on this _team play_ subject in Primary.

Should the server have allies at all? Allies imply some level of corporation among players. Shouldn't that be looked at if absolutely zero corporation between countries is desired?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2023, 12:36:20

While on this _team play_ subject in Primary.

Should the server have allies at all? Allies imply some level of corporation among players. Shouldn't that be looked at if absolutely zero corporation between countries is desired?

Yeah I never understood that concept.

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 26th 2023, 12:39:22

I think it’s obvious that it’s time to pack it in and retire the game all together

When you have moderators who decide to enforce the rules against certain players, while not applying the rules against other players, you don’t really have a game anymore, you’ve got a club.

No reason for deleting my country while at the same time giving another country a warning for committing a much more serious violation of the rules

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2023, 13:28:30

So you mess up and it's time to shutdown the game.... brilliant logic
(•_•)