Verified:

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 23:31:58

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Dance puppets!

You aren't even Hispanic, why throw Paradigm under the donkey cart? You've got us taking screenshots for evidence of hate speech and now I have to wonder, was this in-game shenanigans to get PDM purpled for violating federal law? I'm hanging up the phone til you give some straight answers.

Who says I'm not?
Smarter than your average bear.

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 23:53:04

You went to Antarctica...
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 22nd 2023, 0:12:57

Smarter than your average bear.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 22nd 2023, 0:17:29

as long as they dont hurt one of two peoples feelings this thread will remain open
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 22nd 2023, 0:21:29

Originally posted by Doug:
Originally posted by galleri:

If anyone is at fault it was me. I had mentioned earlier in the day that “gee Orkins been quiet, maybe we should do a welfare check” in the chat server for EE. Tagging him I knew he’d come and give me a rash of crap. Annnnnd everyone went bonkers.

The end.

I told you he was fine. You knew he would show up blazing.
I have said it before.... People disappear from the game because they want. If they want someone to know then they will let them know. No one in any game needs a "welfare or safety check" unless they screamed they were going to kill themselves or someone. Sorry, I know you have good intentions.... But that is how it is.

I think “welfare check” in todays term and again CONTEXT it was said means “they fell off the face of the earth” it’s a generation Z phrase. Next time I’ll put it in boomer form. My bad. The politically correct dictionary isn’t recognized here. lol I love and like a lot of you, but I’m not here to be the Urban Dictionary of EE for Gen Y and Gen Z. But I owned my comment Galleri as I always do. I did not mean it literally as it’s a common phrase as to “yo, he fell off the face of the earth”

Mwah

You called me 57. Elves will be a long to confirm.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 22nd 2023, 0:29:11

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Originally posted by Coalie:
Does Orkinman fella even play the game? Rofl

Y’all fighting over some dude that doesn’t even have a country

I play in IX

Been a while since I tagged IX. Can someone track down Floyd and we can get a tag of at least 3 going.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Nate Game profile

Apr 22nd 2023, 0:33:36

If anyone is at fault it was me. I had mentioned earlier in the day that “gee Orkins been quiet, maybe we should do a welfare check” in the chat server for EE. Tagging him I knew he’d come and give me a rash of crap. Annnnnd everyone went bonkers.

The end.

I have said it before.... People disappear from the game because they want. If they want someone to know then they will let them know. No one in any game needs a "welfare or safety check" unless they screamed they were going to kill themselves or someone. Sorry, I know you have good intentions.... But that is how it is.

I think “welfare check” in todays term and again CONTEXT it was said means “they fell off the face of the earth” it’s a generation Z phrase. Next time I’ll put it in boomer form. My bad. The politically correct dictionary isn’t recognized here. lol I love and like a lot of you, but I’m not here to be the Urban Dictionary of EE for Gen Y and Gen Z. But I owned my comment Galleri as I always do. I did not mean it literally as it’s a common phrase as to “yo, he fell off the face of the earth”

Mwah

Do I have to do it as elves?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 22nd 2023, 0:53:04

Originally posted by Nate:

The end.

Mwah

Do I have to do it as elves?

This will suffice.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2023, 4:58:17

I'm trying to remember if the last black person in the game was DontMess or Kendrick. Was roughly the same time they played their last set. Either way, that's around the last time I broached this topic, and we all know why they both quit. The easiest guess is the correct guess.

Generally Hispanics in this community have supported white players making insensitive jokes and even bigoted remarks against blacks, Asians, women and gays. And as a generalization, I've been told I'm a woke liberal fluff for being bummed that only Mexicans survived the unbridled racism here.

At this point, it's shocking to me someone would make an accusation like this despite the fact that they've been dealing with obvious bigotry from day 1. This isn't the first time someone called you a welfare case, a migrant worker, etc, in this game, Orkin. Far far far from it. You're upset about something else, and using the bigotry that's always been there underlying this community to make a case against a few people. Trouble is, I know people here who are way worse that you also know with making hateful comments.

Long story short, my feeling is thru it all that Nate and Doug would be a couple of the first people I expect to back me up when I address bigotry in this community, and I think of you as one of the last. If you want to actually attempt to make a difference, let me know. Otherwise, you're late to the party and have had many opportunities to back up the people here that have been saying this a long time.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2023, 5:00:06

Done this post is going no where so bye bye

Edited By: Dark Demon on Apr 22nd 2023, 5:02:22
Mercs
Natural Born Killers