Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 16:26:29

You guys do that to him every single set lol that’s my point exactly. You guys need to chill.

Cumorah made it obvious why he was hitting them when it was obvious he probally had the all time record. Same thing that happens every other time he does that.

I’d it’s allowed, whatever. But I also am going to point out that cumorah and gerdler legacy is that they just couldn’t hang with the big boys and had to play dirty to keep up.

Some legacy lol

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 16:29:16

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Cathankins, dude, seriously, take a chill pill. You think that because Tmac is a good player he's not allowed to be LGd? That he has some protection the rest of us don't have because he is good? Of the 18 sets he has played here he has won 11 of them, so please, tell me where Tmac has been greifed every set, and fyi, a couple of LG's aint griefing, or your all bloody greifers. 99% of the players in Primary who've been here for years haven't won the server once, with more then half of those just getting farmed to death each set and still return to play set after set for god knows what reason. Tmac is not a victim here you worthless scrub, and I'm almost certain you don't speak for him. Where's your morality when low and mid tier players get farmed ruthlessly huh? Where's your morality when Tmac, or any of the top players (myself included) hit the same country a ton of times in a single set?
Lets look at your last set, you hit: Wolf 359 (#72) x 4, Acetryc (#75) x 3, Bort (#85) x 3, EE Oil Company (#60) x 4, Bretz (#54) x 4
So get out of here with your pathetic calls for morality and delusional notion of corruption or evil behaviour.

I speak for myself. If you act like a clown I am going to point out that you are a bunch clowns That’s all.

Aren’t you the guy that was scared to war me a set or two ago? I rememeber you. Maybe I’ll nail you this set too since you still haven’t learned

https://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/3636/29

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 16:34:02

Originally posted by Aturan:
1 top feed is not griefing, and you don't get nearly the same returns from it that you once did.

This has been ongoing not just for him but for me and others as well. These guys do this constantly. It’s why people are quitting and why when I dip again why I did. It’s goofy. They are literally just trying to be bullies most likely because they got bullied years ago and now have some wierd thing where they must hurt people. It’s the most goofy thing I’ve ever seen.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2023, 18:10:08

If it benefits you go ahead and grab, if it doesn't don't.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tmac Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 19:57:37

Take it easy Cat. I appreciate your loyalty to your friends. No need to get upset on my behalf though. I'm all good brother =)

LightBringer Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 20:28:04

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I speak for myself. If you act like a clown I am going to point out that you are a bunch clowns That’s all.

Aren’t you the guy that was scared to war me a set or two ago? I rememeber you. Maybe I’ll nail you this set too since you still haven’t learned

Roflmao! That was you? Oh man, you cried sooo hard like the whiny little girl you are, I wish I had saved some of those pathetic wimpy messages you kept sending me. Yes I was sooooo scared to war you! Big boy Cath! I was shaking in my boots! Ohhh nooo!!! You nailed me so hard! All those words and you couldn’t even do a success retal like you promised. So disappointing. You’re the only clown here Hahaha.
Hello

Apr 20th 2023, 20:33:24

Bloody mobile, apparently I’m a moron who I doesn’t know how to edit posts properly. lol
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2023, 21:07:18

Ok ok ok ...

/me gets the popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 23:49:48

1 top feed is not griefing, and you don't get nearly the same returns from it that you once did.

This has been ongoing not just for him but for me and others as well. These guys do this constantly. It’s why people are quitting and why when I dip again why I did. It’s goofy. They are literally just trying to be bullies most likely because they got bullied years ago and now have some wierd thing where they must hurt people. It’s the most goofy thing I’ve ever seen.

Lol quit crying 😂. There are many times a top 10 player starts to drift away at the end or get pulled into a war (like me) and all the remaining top players come in to take their slice of land (which is a smart strategy btw). Sometimes a preemptive strike on a top player drawing out their retal is a smart move, especially if you net land, and get their land grab out of the way before the finals days when you may not be able to retal.

The rules are clear and it would make for a very boring game if everyone effectively colluded by not at ticking a country because we all wanted to see how high their net worth could go. If that’s the case - no one attack me next set and let’s see how high I can go (please note sarcasm).

I spend a few minutes a day max on this game. I’m not upset I can’t finish on top and it’s not really why I play so you can craft my “legacy” (lol) however you want.

Don’t hate the player hate the game 😂.

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 23:50:42

Roflmao! That was you? Oh man, you cried sooo hard like the whiny little girl you are, I wish I had saved some of those pathetic wimpy messages you kept sending me. Yes I was sooooo scared to war you! Big boy Cath! I was shaking in my boots! Ohhh nooo!!! You nailed me so hard! All those words and you couldn’t even do a success retal like you promised. So disappointing. You’re the only clown here Hahaha.

😂

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 23:52:04

Originally posted by Tmac:
Take it easy Cat. I appreciate your loyalty to your friends. No need to get upset on my behalf though. I'm all good brother =)

👊🏾

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 23:54:19

So are the mods really going to allow losers to grief Tmac every single set? That’s ridiculous.

This is like literally the 5th or 6th set now on every single server that guys who are jealous they can’t do what he does attacks him.

Cumorah, does tmac win bring back memories of your childhood?

Does it trigger you and send you into a rage? Bring back memories of everyone laughing at you and you storming off in a rage.

Years later you see a high IQ alpha male Dusting you every single set and you just have to destroy what you cannot create. A tale as old as time.

The mods should delete cumorah. He LITERALLY said he was doing that to ruin/grief.

Why is this allowed? Absolutely absurd. I cannot imagine this game continues like this. Think I may stop this server as well just out of morality. I don’t want to be a part of corruption.

Just too much corruption and evil behavior going on here being allowed.

If this game was manage well it would be an amazing place.

Lol great post. Inspiring.

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 23:59:56

[quote poster=LightBringer; 51668; 1010785]Cathankins, dude, seriously, take a chill pill. You think that because Tmac is a good player he's not allowed to be LGd? That he has some protection the rest of us don't have because he is good? Of the 18 sets he has played here he has won 11 of them, so please, tell me where Tmac has been greifed every set, and fyi, a couple of LG's aint griefing, or your all bloody greifers. 99% of the players in Primary who've been here for years haven't won the server once, with more then half of those just getting farmed to death each set and still return to play set after set for god knows what reason. Tmac is not a victim here you worthless scrub, and I'm almost certain you don't speak for him. Where's your morality when low and mid tier players get farmed ruthlessly huh? Where's your morality when Tmac, or any of the top players (myself included) hit the same country a ton of times in a single set?
Lets look at your last set, you hit: Wolf 359 (#72) x 4, Acetryc (#75) x 3, Bort (#85) x 3, EE Oil Company (#60) x 4, Bretz (#54) x 4
So get out of here with your pathetic calls for morality and delusional notion of corruption or evil behaviour.

Well said. Well said!

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 2:58:01

How do you put emojis in your posts

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 4:48:17

😎🤷💯
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 5:07:36

🤣

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 5:27:15

Bloody mobile, apparently I’m a moron

While I agree with you you to that point, your behavior was undeniably cowardly. You ran, I pursued. You were scared to dance. It is what it is.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 5:31:17

Popcorn is ready, who wants?

/me sits and eats popcorn
(•_•)

Apr 21st 2023, 5:36:15

While I agree with you you to that point, your behavior was undeniably cowardly. You ran, I pursued. You were scared to dance. It is what it is.

Yes you did Cath, crying all the way…. then failed in your pursuit. It was glorious.
Hello

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 5:41:17

Yes you did Cath, crying all the way…. then failed in your pursuit. It was glorious.

Yes crying as i battered you and you ran and called the police on me lol

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 5:42:59

[quote poster=Cumorah; 51668; 1010839]
Cathankins, dude, seriously, take a chill pill. You think that because Tmac is a good player he's not allowed to be LGd? That he has some protection the rest of us don't have because he is good? Of the 18 sets he has played here he has won 11 of them, so please, tell me where Tmac has been greifed every set, and fyi, a couple of LG's aint griefing, or your all bloody greifers. 99% of the players in Primary who've been here for years haven't won the server once, with more then half of those just getting farmed to death each set and still return to play set after set for god knows what reason. Tmac is not a victim here you worthless scrub, and I'm almost certain you don't speak for him. Where's your morality when low and mid tier players get farmed ruthlessly huh? Where's your morality when Tmac, or any of the top players (myself included) hit the same country a ton of times in a single set?

Well said. Well said!

Calm down cuckmorah if you don’t want to be clowned on don’t act like a clown

You are the guy who had to ask me to stop blowing up your buildings a few sets back mid set right? Canceled our war as well if I recall?

Everyone was asking “what happened to your set cumorah”

Should I link that thread as well?

We can go again. I’ll bang it out with both of you at the same time you ain’t about that life boy

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 5:44:26

Sorry Lb I meant that last post for cumorah. ^^^^ thats his new nickname from henceforth because if you guys beta male behavior
You remind me of a bunch of chihuahuas chomping at my ankles

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 5:49:20

I can’t give you an honest answer on this or I will be deleted.

From what I can tell running a rainbow set after set after set when every single player in the game says not to do that tells me that isn’t sentient behavior.

That’s why I farm some counties and send apologies to all of the others. I assume those are mod land farms or NPC’s that I don’t personally feel are sentient based on my beliefs.

Sorry if that offends everyone. I got deleted for speaking about my religion before so I will drop that convo. But if you want an answer that’s the honest answer. If I don’t detect sentiment behavior I assume that it’s not there.

neversilence

Apr 21st 2023, 9:44:12

From what I can tell running a rainbow set after set after set when every single player in the game says not to do that tells me that isn’t sentient behavior.

That’s why I farm some counties and send apologies to all of the others. I assume those are mod land farms or NPC’s that I don’t personally feel are sentient based on my beliefs.

Sorry if that offends everyone. I got deleted for speaking about my religion before so I will drop that convo. But if you want an answer that’s the honest answer. If I don’t detect sentiment behavior I assume that it’s not there.

Drones. It is actually within in fact. Essentially the unmanned. Meaning, these bodies do not house a soul. If you are apt and able as some are, you can see who is who. And a soul can incarnate a drone at any time. While there was once a pretty even split in ratio, currently most people are consciously choosing on this planet. aka - they have a soul.

neversilence

Apr 21st 2023, 9:55:34

Since the ratio is so high - it is one of the reasons some are pretty hopeful for you know a much better world. Drones are just like they sound. They are basically controlled, easily guided into action. I mean, hey, that can actually be said for a lot of souls as well, but it is to a less degree. Wow. A little far of round 80 talk.

It is a game. It is fun. Sometimes we get worked up, sometimes we don't. Reading these forums it is often your typical low vibe trash talk. But in many senses that is also just part of the game and I assume at least not everyone is like that in real life.

neversilence

Apr 21st 2023, 9:59:11

Typo's amd poor writing in general sure do not do us any favors ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 14:08:52

/me eats popcorn

I hate rainbows
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:52:33

The rainbow is biblical

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 21:08:05

EE isnt
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 21:29:41

Originally posted by neversilence:

Drones. It is actually within in fact. Essentially the unmanned. Meaning, these bodies do not house a soul. If you are apt and able as some are, you can see who is who. And a soul can incarnate a drone at any time. While there was once a pretty even split in ratio, currently most people are consciously choosing on this planet. aka - they have a soul.

Enlightened one detected

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 23:58:08

[quote poster=Cathankins; 51668; 1010883]
Originally posted by Cumorah:

Well said. Well said!

You are the guy who had to ask me to stop blowing up your buildings a few sets back mid set right? Canceled our war as well if I recall?

We can go again. I’ll bang it out with both of you at the same time you ain’t about that life boy

Keep it classy sister!

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 23:59:20

😂😂😂😂

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 22nd 2023, 2:40:57

💯 correct 👍🏽

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 23rd 2023, 3:49:15

[quote poster=Cumorah; 51668; 1010965]

Well said. Well said!

Keep it classy sister!

Did you just assume my gender?!

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 23rd 2023, 9:21:41

[quote poster=Cathankins; 51668; 1011022]

Well said. Well said!

Keep it classy sister!

Did you just assume my gender?!

Lol yes, based on a number of obvious factors. Xx

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 23rd 2023, 10:40:45

Galleri ban this man! ^^^^ Us girls gotta stick together. Girl power! Slay queen.

For some reason my moderator powers that I self declared earlier do not seem to be functioning properly.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2023, 18:50:42

I'm a girl when I meet lesbians
(•_•)

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Apr 23rd 2023, 19:55:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Stunning & brave.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2023, 21:02:57

💯 playing with the odds 👉👌
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 23rd 2023, 22:10:48

Galleri ban this man! ^^^^ Us girls gotta stick together. Girl power! Slay queen.

For some reason my moderator powers that I self declared earlier do not seem to be functioning properly.

Lol now you have assumed my gender (“how dare you”), and not surprisingly called for me to be cancelled 😂😂🤡. Talk about ticking all the boxes of a woke caricature.

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 23rd 2023, 22:11:18

Stunning & brave.

😂 not all heroes wear capes.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2023, 22:47:12

Stunning & brave.

😂 not all heroes wear capes.

Damn straight.....err......right
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 1:38:00

I wonder why my country was deleted?

I don’t think I swore at anyone, I did have a guy swearing at me that I reported though

Apr 24th 2023, 2:49:41

You gotta stop hacking bro 👊
Hello

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2023, 3:08:14

Originally posted by Rocky79:

I don’t think I swore at anyone, I did have a guy swearing at me that I reported though

Attempting coordination through ingame messaging with other players on a solo server

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2023, 3:21:44

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 3:46:00

Originally posted by Primeval:

Attempting coordination through ingame messaging with other players on a solo server

Your interpretation I suppose

I think what I did was message players to say “hey, watch out for the glory hole he’s attacking players and dropping the land, maybe go ahead and give him a grab before he gets ya.” It’s up to them if they do anything with that message, I didn’t give any country info or stats from spy ops that’s for sure

I thought I was deleted for calling the guy mister glory hole and that woulda been gay

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 4:09:25

Originally posted by Primeval:

Your interpretation I suppose

I think what I did was message players to say “hey, watch out for the glory hole he’s attacking players and dropping the land, maybe go ahead and give him a grab before he gets ya.” It’s up to them if they do anything with that message, I didn’t give any country info or stats from spy ops that’s for sure

I thought I was deleted for calling the guy mister glory hole and that woulda been gay

I’m very careful these days about what I message ingame. Any form or appearance of coordinating with other players gets you deleted. Take note for future set.

On a side note, how about a rule change that if a country gets purpled other countries can still LG them? Lot of land gone to waste.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 4:33:27

Too bad that Rocky got the purple :(

I think I am about to get wrecked for breaking GDI over 11 times haha

Rocky79 Game profile

Apr 24th 2023, 4:50:29

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Too bad that Rocky got the purple :(

I think I am about to get wrecked for breaking GDI over 11 times haha

I was planning on just cashing turns for a week and then preparing to smoke ya

Oh well