Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2023, 22:12:24

Originally posted by Requiem:
This guy is low IQ. He goes to the same "American bashing" strategy in every argument he gets into.

I noticed that too 😂
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2023, 1:23:02

TheStupid aka LostBarnacles

I think you owe Prime and Galleri an apology. It’s best if you do it soon.

TheStupid Game profile

Apr 18th 2023, 15:59:22

People are insulting each other here and the moderators are doing nothing other than freezing a chat. Before teaching me respect lessons here, let's make sure respect is a common theme and value here. With comments like this KoHeartsGPA guy, sorry, but respect is not a factor in this forum. I am talking about this guy who says he is not doing social media to give him an audience, but wrote close to 30k messages on this forum, not understanding that this is a social media... LOL

TheStupid Game profile

Apr 18th 2023, 16:09:09

Originally posted by Coalie:
TheStupid aka LostBarnacles

I think you owe Prime and Galleri an apology. It’s best if you do it soon.

BTW, I have no clue what you are referring to by LostBarnacles... LOL

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2023, 16:15:53

Originally posted by TheStupid:
People are insulting each other here and the moderators are doing nothing other than freezing a chat. Before teaching me respect lessons here, let's make sure respect is a common theme and value here. With comments like this KoHeartsGPA guy, sorry, but respect is not a factor in this forum. I am talking about this guy who says he is not doing social media to give him an audience, but wrote close to 30k messages on this forum, not understanding that this is a social media... LOL

Funny you say that because you were the first one to throw an insult, or did you already forget the in-game messages you sent me? I react and fire back accordingly, If you would never had thrown insults at me i would've never taken interest in your idiocy, thanks for playing though.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 18th 2023, 16:27:56

You were greeted with informative posts and personal attention when you had difficulty understanding the few retal/defense options at hand with calculations included. The strategic methods are still beyond your stupid grasp. I see you became agitated, stupid and even accusatory. You blamed your stupid failures on some of the best players here. I don't appreciate your ungrateful attitude and will avoid answering your stupid pitiful pleas for help as you are farmed to the bone and rage quit.

TheStupid Game profile

Apr 19th 2023, 17:49:26

Originally posted by g0nz0:

You were greeted with informative posts and personal attention when you had difficulty understanding the few retal/defense options at hand with calculations included. The strategic methods are still beyond your stupid grasp. I see you became agitated, stupid and even accusatory. You blamed your stupid failures on some of the best players here. I don't appreciate your ungrateful attitude and will avoid answering your stupid pitiful pleas for help as you are farmed to the bone and rage quit.

LOL You are proving my point :-)

TheStupid Game profile

Apr 19th 2023, 17:50:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Funny you say that because you were the first one to throw an insult, or did you already forget the in-game messages you sent me? I react and fire back accordingly, If you would never had thrown insults at me i would've never taken interest in your idiocy, thanks for playing though.

I do not need an audience to make myself feel big. I will let this to the small person that you are. You are just too small to understand. Keep going with your favorite moderators letting you write insults without blocking the forum. This is proving my point. Cheers

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 19th 2023, 19:42:43

Originally posted by g0nz0:

LOL You are proving my point :-)

Approve my point. How is your retal going? You stocking to jump? Got warfare tech and spies? Some oil? I'll keep checking the news. Trash em ElStupido!! ¡Cómete mi salchicha, está deliciosa! (Taste the victory!)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2023, 20:09:04

No you simply cannot fix stupid.
(•_•)

TheStupid Game profile

Apr 20th 2023, 2:47:47

Hey, done here, as moderators won't do their job to impose respect and this game will not change. What you proposed is a band aid. Won't come back to read here anyways. I wrote already, but there is a good reason why this game does not have more players. Cheers and let's keep insulting each other to a better world :-) LOL

I encourage my friend KoHeartsGPA to keep going and shoot for 30k messages :-) LOL In the meantime, enjoy your clique.

Edited By: TheStupid on Apr 20th 2023, 2:58:16
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2023, 2:56:01

Bye bye stooge

https://youtu.be/JIuYQ_4TcXg

Never
(•_•)

TheStupid Game profile

May 23rd 2023, 3:34:20

Just coming to get some bonuses on this useless forum where everyone is bashing one another

< Removed unnecessary anti-mod nonsense >.

Came here to get the same usual guys to come and add insults to this thread :-) LOL Lets get those social-life-less guys come here and start chatting with one another about my username and tell me how much I am that name :-) LOL Can't wait to see the responses from this guy who does not understand that a forum is a social media :-)

Edited By: Primeval on May 24th 2023, 4:08:52. Reason: That's your warning

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2023, 13:24:10

,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
(•_•)

TheStupid Game profile

May 23rd 2023, 16:30:32

Thanks. My pleasure no-life buddy of you

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 24th 2023, 4:05:59

Continue your baseless misguided tirade on moderators and you'll end up being freed from your obligation to post here at all.

Edited By: Primeval on May 24th 2023, 4:10:49

TheStupid Game profile

May 25th 2023, 0:51:47

Primeval, I am just asking for fair treatment from bullies, which does not seem to be the norm. There are messages that you are deleting when they are from me, but not from this KoHeartGPA or others insulting me here in public. Just asking you to be fair. Thanks for your fairness. Cheers

Edited By: TheStupid on May 25th 2023, 3:34:10
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2023, 5:02:16

Primeval, I am just asking for fair treatment from bullies, which does not seem to be the norm. There are messages that you are deleting when they are from me, but not from this KoHeartGPA or others insulting me here in public. Just asking you to be fair. Thanks for your fairness. Cheers

Long-term memory loss? You insulted me first in game then on the forums, so...... You made your bed.
(•_•)

TheStupid Game profile

May 25th 2023, 14:11:40

I did not insult you here, but hey, I just wanted my credits... You are just a bully who needs a forum and a public to interact with and you have your back covered. Your close to 30k messages show how much attention you need in life :-) Cheers.