Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 15th 2023, 15:28:49

Satelite photos indicate the Bad Guys are reinforcing its military forces on its border with the Coalition and some observers fear it could be the prelude to another Bad Guy OOP invasion of Coalition territory.
In an interview with Symba, he was quoted as saying, "If the Bad Guys act recklessly or aggressively, there will be costs. There will be consequences."
Peace loving members of the Bad Guy's territory have been seen fleeing to other alliances such as PDM and Omega where refugees are warmly accepted.
In an interview with a member of the coalition military, Coalie stated that outside forces are coming from all over EE to put down the aggressive, self-serving acts that have been forced upon all the Good Guys over many decades.
When asked, a Leader from the coalition (BigP) responded, "They are not the boss of me"

The Bad Guys would not respond to request for interviews. A printed statement from the Bad Guys stated "We only want to net".

Stay tuned to this thread for future post, by many, to keep up with futrue developments.

Edited By: Suicidal on Apr 15th 2023, 15:31:47

Anarchist Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 0:31:58

Get the popcorn ready gents

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 16th 2023, 1:24:34

Originally posted by Anarchist:

Correct iMag is back. These kids don't know a thing about dnh's 🀣πŸ”₯πŸ˜¬πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ¦ΆπŸ₯‘ (I have become an emoji wh*re.)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BigP Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 1:49:24

Woo

I am the boss of myself.
- SoF

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 1:50:14

Originally posted by galleri:

Correct iMag is back. These kids don't know a thing about dnh's 🀣πŸ”₯πŸ˜¬πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ¦ΆπŸ₯‘ (I have become an emoji wh*re.)

Someone's sitting on the throne with her phone... ;)

BigP Game profile

Apr 16th 2023, 1:53:45

πŸ˜‚
- SoF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 16th 2023, 2:47:08

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by galleri:

Someone's sitting on the throne with her phone... ;)
πŸ’©

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.