Verified:

Dragonlance Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 22:48:47

http://www.smh.com.au/...orist-20101220-1923y.html

George Lucas predicted it with his Star Wars canon.. the transformation of a democratic free nation into a tyrranical empirical dictatorship...

Apparently Online journalists are hi-tech terrorists now... Soon just studying a journalism degree, or daring to run a blog that expresses views different from the state will be grounds for being chucked into the Gulag... So exactly how is the US different from Russia and China again?

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 23:06:26

in china and russia they'd murder him and his family and you wouldn't even be allowed to have this discussion?

and if you had a farm, they'd likely steal it from you?

Spear Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 23:13:05

Thank you, Keith Olbermann, for your insights.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 23:21:06

::facedesk::

Why do people insist on making comparisons to things they know absolutely nothing about?

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 23:28:34

i really hope the olberman comment wasn't directed at me. if it was, please replace with a conservative?

Spear Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 23:42:56

Of course not, braden.

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 23:48:49

thank you. i have no issue with being called a tool (or an out right idiot, both of which he is) but my offense lied with the liberalism ;)

BlackMamba Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 2:51:05

It's okay to support information suppression as long as you a Democrat. That way the hippies won't care about it.

Just like withdrawing military from the Middle East isn't a big deal as long as the president is a Democrat. Is it any surprise that anti war protesters suddenly got silent the past few years?

Anyways, I agree that the U.S. is being very hypocritical about this.

The bigger problem is that U.S. intelligence is pretty much worthless despite the money spent on it.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 3:44:56

I don't support information suppression, however I also don't support releasing classified government documents over the internet that were leaked from a source illegally removing them from within the State Department.

His willingness to do that makes him a liability to national data security which needs to be addressed.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 8:26:49

his access to the documents is a liability to national data security, not the fact that he's willing to publish them to the world. they weren't suppossed to end up in his hands to begin with.

have no idea why people think that they need to have access to everything. most of their heads are too tiny to fit it all into anyway. they just take bits and snatches of it then run around screaming to the world that they found all the truth.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.