Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:00:02

Considering not investing anymore time into this game. Seems a bit ridiculous to spend two months (I had 1 bil NW country) to be blindsided by a group led by a moderator

This happened last set as well.

I would like our countries re instated or l think I’m done guys. Most of you were a great community and I had a blast but this type of behavior among people with power has totally ruined the game for me.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:17:10

Cat - I feel for you bro.

But let's think about this from an outside perspective.

What are the facts?

Fact 1:

Mercs has said, repeatedly over the past 2 months, they will never let LaF net again.

Fact 2:

LaF wants to net. They have publicly stated this.

Fact 3:

EVO wants to net.

Fact 4:

Evo assisted Mercs and company in their fight against LaF.

So, you're mad because you want to just net, but your clan assisted Mercs in a war against another clan that wants to just net, and that clan wouldn't let you net?

Come on bro. All you had to do was not engage in a proxy war and you guys would still be alive and netting. Engaging in a proxy war is the same as engaging in actual aggression. You've brought this on yourself.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:22:08

Wait Bh, understand this is my second set in a row a moderator has tried to ruined my set.

I don’t even care about the war or evo or merc or Laf or this server, I’m done with this server. For sure. So let’s put that behind us I don’t even care about it.

The one thing I want to stress is galleri has done a GREAT job but since I’ve been back the unprofessional moderation and culture it has set here by some people has totally ruined the game for me. I don’t recall it being like this before and I don’t know what changed but I can see why so many have left the game.

Needs to be fixed because it’s not worth investing the amount of time I did to experience that. I think I’ll take a break and maybe come back one day. I think I’m done with this server though this was super wack.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:23:29

Just the pure cruelty and spite to blind side someone who spent 2 months on a huge country that’s a new player.

That’s exactly the type of behavior I’ve seen since I’ve been back and I would just like to point it out.

I’m with superfly this type of behavior is ruining the game

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:25:11

I'm very confused. What exactly has been done that is unfair?

Are you saying it was unfair for LaF to attack an alliance that has engaged in a proxy war?

Or is there something else that was unfair, because I legitimately don't know what the complaint is.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:32:39

I’m saying I’m new here and I keep getting attacked by guys sent by Gerdler lol wtf man. I just went to be able to finish a set.

Is this normal for new players to be harassed by this guy? I don’t even know him

Hash Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:32:52

ROFL, get your facts straight Cathankins.

All this and past unwanted wars by LaF, is SuperCrys and same 60 IQ like people, work. Just because he has issues on other servers and a hate for 1 or 2 members in laf..

They were plotting, inflitrating alliances in Teams just to deliver this to us..

"Laf will never net" is their moto..

"You will beg us to Farm Bots" is ours..

Forgotten

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:33:51

Classic EVO victims mentality.

We make the server a worse place for others to play? Great for EVO.

Others tries punish us for doing so? Let's cry to AT and blame everyone else.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:35:14

Dude the only $$$ I sent to merc was because they did a KR last set when suicides came.

I did not finance a war. Boy I could have. That’s what I find so cowardly. I had a 1 Bil NW country and get sucker punched from behind lol at least call a man out instead of that. I just cannot imagine behaving in such a cowardly manner

Hash Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:41:33

Do you have an idea of the counless sets we had to face the same thing?

You dont FA alliances in war AND more important you effing stop doing it when you are asked to!

You defy that you suffer the consequences, that simple!

Forgotten

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:43:04

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Dude the only $$$ I sent to merc was because they did a KR last set when suicides came.

I did not finance a war. Boy I could have. That’s what I find so cowardly. I had a 1 Bil NW country and get sucker punched from behind lol at least call a man out instead of that. I just cannot imagine behaving in such a cowardly manner

Aiding an alliance at war with another has been a declaration of joining said conflict, since 1997? When Tags were introduced.

This was not a one off package, it was multiple, and was directly to one of the breakers.

Even if you never sent any, EVO's actions caused your country's demise.

Don't like it? Join an alliance that doesn't act like little fluffheads.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:43:39

Can you guys at least fix Duffs country?

This may be his last set. It would be extremely cruel to do tnag to that man.

He is dealing with health issues

Forgotten

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:44:54

Funny thing, he's one of the main package senders.

He made his own choices.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 11:52:11

Originally posted by Forgotten:

Funny thing, he's one of the main package senders.

He made his own choices.

Duffs a brand new player over here I just brought him myself. I doubt he understands what he was doing was wrong. I certainly had no idea.

So this is how new players are to expect to be treated then?

This is normal yes?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:17:52

If you asked me to attack a cancer patient in hospice last’s set, I’d probably just self-delete my country. Don’t matter what the conditions or events are leading up to it.

I’m just not a scummy loser like that.

Sorry Duff. Your country was a beast and we all knew it.

JamesBond007 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:24:55

Cath

Please come to your leadership and ask for Tag Admin "EVo" and see how many FA sent from EVO tag to Mercs and SOL. then you can judge why LaF hit EVO first place after LaF leadership contacted EvO many times to stop.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:27:49

Originally posted by JamesBond007:
Cath

Please come to your leadership and ask for Tag Admin "EVo" and see how many FA sent from EVO tag to Mercs and SOL. then you can judge why LaF hit EVO first place after LaF leadership contacted EvO many times to stop.

That’s cool whatever man. But duff is a new player under extremely unusual circumstances, his country should be restored. That is not fair to him.

Soviet Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:33:00

Cath

That’s cool whatever man. But duff is a new player under extremely unusual circumstances, his country should be restored. That is not fair to him.

Duff is a new player? 🤣 He was my division leader in iMag all the way back to earth2025
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:35:17

Cath

Also if this was only on this server that would be a logical explanation.

But I again am a new player and have created a team called Snake over on team.

Within a set or two we break records and suddenly I have hit squads coming over from this server that I have never played in my entire life.

It seems to me like I am being targeted because of my scores I am assuming. I first get here and everyone Says “oh we are so good these records are so hard to break”

Within sets we are smashing
Them and now I keep having these hit squad.

It feels more like you have guys here that just want to ruin the game for other players. That’s the vibe I get and I think someone who is unbiased and not related to any clans should be The judge if all this.

I am left this the feeling of mafia type corruption going on here. Totally ruins the game experience

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:37:14

Originally posted by Soviet:
Cath

Duff is a new player? 🤣 He was my division leader in iMag all the way back to earth2025
Cath

This is my 2nd or 3rd set and I brought duff to evo to Net. I know he warred years ago with some other group. But yes we both came over within the last few sets and started netting on this server.

JamesBond007 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:39:03

Cath

Cath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:39:42

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 2nd 2023, 16:57:09
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:41:42

Cathakins, what kind of stuff are you smoking man?

Share around before you go..

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:49:34

i had been retired for a long time before i came back a couple of years ago but only been playing with Evo for 3 sets or so
i had forgotten most of the stuff till Cathkins started showing the ropes and recruited me to EVO and i am a new player to the netting game but the warring side was my home ground with 75 kills with Imag i only started to play again to help pass the time and to keep my mind occupied and of other things lol

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 14:00:05

When you got cotton tail Pat running around doing whatever he wants and the owner of the cabbage patch turning a blind eye it’s anything goes

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 14:06:44

Originally posted by Bug:

Haha wow an antique joke from the long ago boomer era, it even reflects their victimization by the reefer madness propaganda campaign hahah nice

Did you also bellieve the Iraq stuff? Bet you got the jab huh?

I better shut my mouth before I get censored. You know how it goes when you start spitting too much truth these days and Karen gets emotional

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 14:27:21

naw poppet, are you offended because of the drug reference or because your morning meds have worn off and now you are realising that in this place you hold absolutely no power at all, particularly when you just BS your way around town..

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 14:35:11

naw poppet, are you offended because of the drug reference or because your morning meds have worn off and now you are realising that in this place you hold absolutely no power at all, particularly when you just BS your way around town..

Ok Boomer

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 14:35:34

When you started power tripping is when all doubt was lost on that one

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:19:10

No mods with mod access to alliance server do. Because if I did the fs would last maybe 30 seconds and all your countries would be renamed to fluff1, fluff2.. ect.
or maybe I would just rename the entire server to fluff1,fluff2,fluff3.. etc.

and since we won't be doing that.. here is a great and easy peanut butter cookie recipe:
1 cup peanut butter

1 cup white sugar

1 egg

mix and baked at 350F for 10 minutes, cool and eat
and make sure you sing C IS FOR COOKIE while doing it..

I hope this settles the issue.. if you have any further questions, please file a form 293-QR in tripplicate and CC it to the GRAND POOBAH
and then pang will come and hit me with pies... mmmm pies.

++martian
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Nate Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:24:51

Originally posted by martian:
No mods with mod access to alliance server do. Because if I did the fs would last maybe 30 seconds and all your countries would be renamed to fluff1, fluff2.. ect.

and since we won't be doing that.. here is a great and easy peanut butter cookie recipe:
1 cup peanut butter

1 cup white sugar

1 egg

I hope this settles the issue.. if you have any further questions, please file a form 293-QR in tripplicate and CC it to the GRAND POOBAH

++martian

How well does that recipe skip the oven?

dough > cookies like pie > cake

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:48:34

Originally posted by Hash:
Do you have an idea of the counless sets we had to face the same thing?

You dont FA alliances in war AND more important you effing stop doing it when you are asked to!

You defy that you suffer the consequences, that simple!

There y'all go again, LaF trynna make game rules for everyone and telling folks what they can and can't do

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 21:52:34

Yeah Hash gonna be honest. If you guys are gonna do harmful OPS and fluff with them anyways, what's the point of not FAing? You're gonna have your sets messed with regardless. You were gonna bully them into a point where you could hit them regardless. Anyone can see it. I'd rather die responding than just put up with getting messed with netting every set. Look at what LaF is doing now.

Maybe don't be an asshole and they won't FA? Might be worth a shot. After all, they don't want to war anymore than you do. They're just responding to you being fluffty to them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 2nd 2023, 21:57:28
See Original Post

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:22:38

Originally posted by Nate:

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup white sugar

1 egg

++martian

Not bad. If you don't mind the raw egg and refrigerate.. but on the other hand you could just eat peanut butter right from the jar and it is almost the same:P

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

En4cer Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:23:54

Derrick the harmful ops he took were i believe was one member on one single occasion - these btw were a couple of espionage ops - as soon as we were made aware of it the member was told to quit it and it stopped. I get hit with these Op's every set when netting by the SoL, Mercs et al. side of things.

That in itself it probably why it was a non event to Tmac - if he gets the same treatment as we do its why there was no big deal made of it last set when it happened.

elvesrus

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:34:30

Originally posted by Nate:

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup white sugar

1 egg

++martian

Not bad. If you don't mind the raw egg and refrigerate.. but on the other hand you could just eat peanut butter right from the jar and it is almost the same:P

I put my PB on sourdough toast. Worth trying if you like them separate
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:44:37

I would be extremely concerned if I had a financial investment in this place if I saw that multiple players have brought up abuse and the reaction seems to be to taunt us.

I want to enjoy the game and keep playing but if I’m just going to be abused and taunted when I ask about it maybe this isn’t the best community.

Abuse of power will ruin a community alright and it’s pretty clear to me as a recent return that this is happening here. I don’t recall that in my time playing before.

I think I’ve played enough on this server, I will go back to the servers where I was tested fairly and thE vibe was more positive. The people here abusing players really ruined the game.

I will say over on team that darkness treated me much kinder as a new guy.

Laf seems very Abusive to new players

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 22:46:18

This has happened on multiple servers now so I guess there’s no point in any new people trying to play this game because I just get killed by gerdler hit squad no matter what server I play lmao what a great experience

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2023, 23:38:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah Hash gonna be honest. If you guys are gonna do harmful OPS and fluff with them anyways, what's the point of not FAing? You're gonna have your sets messed with regardless. You were gonna bully them into a point where you could hit them regardless. Anyone can see it. I'd rather die responding than just put up with getting messed with netting every set. Look at what LaF is doing now.

Maybe don't be an asshole and they won't FA? Might be worth a shot. After all, they don't want to war anymore than you do. They're just responding to you being fluffty to them.

You do know the member that did those ops is playing in Evo this reset?
Can't have been that bad.

We have spy relation uploads of tmac being allied with sol restarts, multiple of them.
What do you think he was doing, giving them candy?
Don of LaF

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:05:59

"Is it normal for moderators to lead kill runs multiple sets in a row?"

Yes(?) But I don't see the relevance of this question. Game moderators don't play the game servers they moderate.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:06:48

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup white sugar

1 egg

++martian

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 1:15:45

AT isn't worth my time any more. Just log in, war laf, log out.

Peace out nerds.

major Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 2:21:37

bonus

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 10:58:56

So I was told when I came here that griefing is not allowed?

I’m not understanding how it’s suddenly ok to hit our pure netter countries when I was told this is griefing?

Originally posted by Requiem:
AT isn't worth my time any more. Just log in, war laf, log out.

Peace out nerds.

This. This will be the last I play here. The game will no doubt not last if new players are allowed to be abused by from what i am being told by players is groups led by moderators

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:16:26

Cat - that's not griefing. That's part of the game. Dude, Superfly followed me around from server to server for like two months and hit me everywhere I went.

All that's happened to you is you got hit one time when you involved yourself in a war, admittedly.

YOU'RE NOT THE VICTIM HERE.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:42:57

Sure feels like it when you are literally screaming at me lol triggered my PTSD there. Calm down you psychopath

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 11:44:53

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Cat - that's not griefing. That's part of the game. Dude, Superfly followed me around from server to server for like two months and hit me everywhere I went.

All that's happened to you is you got hit one time when you involved yourself in a war, admittedly.

YOU'RE NOT THE VICTIM HERE.

Dude I spent months complaining about superfly being a *****

Me and him fought many wars over it

I’ve been trying to tell you me and him aren’t a team since you got here. We were actually Closer enemies when you arrived

But I’ve known him for years to so you become friends too after playing So long together.

That’s exactly my point though, why was it not ok for him but now it’s ok? It’s not consistent logic.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 12:35:56

All of you have PTSD and victim mentality.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Joe

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:07:19

Originally posted by galleri:
All of you have PTSD and victim mentality.

Those 3am texts telling me to get out of bed and wall really did a number on me in high school. I still randomly wake up at 3 to check my phone.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:23:27

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Cat - I feel for you bro.

But let's think about this from an outside perspective.

What are the facts?

Fact 1:

Mercs has said, repeatedly over the past 2 months, they will never let LaF net again.

Fact 2:

LaF wants to net. They have publicly stated this.

Fact 3:

EVO wants to net.

Fact 4:

Evo assisted Mercs and company in their fight against LaF.

So, you're mad because you want to just net, but your clan assisted Mercs in a war against another clan that wants to just net, and that clan wouldn't let you net?

Come on bro. All you had to do was not engage in a proxy war and you guys would still be alive and netting. Engaging in a proxy war is the same as engaging in actual aggression. You've brought this on yourself.

This is not how you get them to stop killing you in team bhole.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok