Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 12th 2023, 13:11:10

Too much negativity up in this mofo for me.

Pour you a glass. Roll one. Whatever, idc.

Good vibes thread.

When I first came to this community I had been gone for a long hiatus. I contacted players from almost every clan, skol, tmac, nitell, gerdler. Just to name a few.

What I found where all of these guys where extremely nice and went out of their way to help me. I found it to be a very positive experience and it was a fun time playing. I will probally leave soon and come back some years later but I just wanted to leave some good vibes.

I thought it needs to be said because I havent seen it said.

Thank you guys for going way out of your way to be kind and help me through no gain of your own. Truly there are some nice people I’ve found here.

BigP Game profile

Jan 12th 2023, 13:54:19

<3
- SoF

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 17:11:01

*puts on some Mac Miller for added good vibes*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 17:39:38

Well in Whoville they say Gerdler's heart grew three sizes that day. And then, the true meaning of Earth came through, and Gerdler found the strength of 10 Gerdler's plus two.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 18:09:46

I started playing again this summer and I've had a blast playing in LaF. Really great ppl! My second reset they coached me to a rank 4 finish! Hash specially spent alooot of time showing me the ropes, but basicly all of them tried to teach me how its done (and they still do).

Would be great if more old players would come back but I'm not holding my breath.

HeadHunter

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 18:20:11

LaF has good peeps and they're always willing to help you improve your game, I had fun the few sets I played there.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2023, 22:53:36

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
LaF has good peeps and they're always willing to help you improve your game, I had fun the few sets I played there.

You should come back, we have beer and unlimited kill targets :)
Don of LaF

mdevol Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 0:28:00

SoL has the best peeps
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2023, 0:50:02

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I'm a peaceful tree hugger these days :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 1:04:19

Killing the same small countrys over again don't count :D

/me smokes his weed cigarette.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2023, 1:17:51

Maybe Karnage should be running more chats tbh.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 1:19:27

KoH join Mercs, SOL or SOF. We have a great assortment of non bot land grabs if u wanna do some pvp grabs. For the most part these targets are lower breaks then the bots

😏

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2023, 9:19:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:

KoH join Mercs, SOL or SOF. We have a great assortment of non bot land grabs if u wanna do some pvp grabs. For the most part these targets are lower breaks then the bots

😏

You no can reed???? 😝
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 13:20:16

What’s the funniest thing or craziest move/country you guys have ever seen in this game?

Hands down most memorable moments in game history.

Discuss.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2023, 13:26:06

For me, it was when SoF CMd Llaars top country and killed it... THEN... NA FA'd him back to #1 for the win lol

That was epic.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2023, 14:27:02

When Titans declared war on RD. Remember the Titans! :)

(Then we all got killed and quit hehe)
HeadHunter

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 14:56:32

Rage ninja vanish or slit wars

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2023, 17:02:32

Lol HH. I don't remember the Titans but Trevor Lawrence kinda reminds me of Sunshine. ICN also wound up tangled in a war against bots/RD for the better part of 5 years and hardly anyone remembers us for the same reason haha.

RIP LC for reals. Dude just sitting in his wheelchair smoking blunts and making all our lives hell. He played us all like fiddles. Glad I got to know him over the years but man, you were either with that dude or dead 14 times a set in a matter of seconds. Happy he got to be king in a virtual world because reality was giving him the short stick all along. A true legend.

My favorite was TIL. Arrow was king!

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2023, 17:21:30

Trevor Lawrence? *googles*. Aha, NFL player. I know I've watched a movie called Remember the Titans but yeah I live in Sweden, I dont know anything about American Fotball :) There was an actual clan called The Titans who went to war with RD and kicked their ass one reset then we got owned. Its the reset that has stuck in my memory anyway.

ICN, wasnt DMX in that clan? You guys had alot of Swedes? Or maybe I'm confusing you with Iron.
HeadHunter

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 18:02:27

Haha those are some great stories, the #1 comeback and the blunt smoking madman as well, RIP to your friend. I never knew him while he was wrecking folks but I’m glad his legend lives on, he sounds like quite an interesting character.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2023, 4:52:39

Maybe? There was tons of folks there over the years. I think we were around 90-some members-ish at our peak. Swedes I remember off the dome were Zephir and GerrFel. There was a pile of Euros over the years but idk how many swedes there were. They made tons of jokes about molesting sheep so you'd figure there was at least some haha. Most of the leaders over the years were American or Canadian tho. There was also a head of IA named Atwe who passed away circa 2009 or so who I think was also a Swede. My brain isn't working great, I seem to remember people typing to each other in the war chat in sweedish but I quit ICN for RAGE in maybe.....2010 or so. Been a long long time haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 15th 2023, 4:56:09
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 1:24:14

The blindside takedown/mass deletion and bans of RD. Changed the course of the game and was the beginning of the wedge that began the split of the SoF/LaF/MD alliance. SoL had the task of taking about 5 full sets of beatdowns in a row waiting out the long game of this plot playing out.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Captain Control Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 2:27:26

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Good vibes thread.

When I first came to this community I had been gone for a long hiatus. I contacted players from almost every clan, skol, tmac, nitell, gerdler. Just to name a few.

What I found where all of these guys where extremely nice and went out of their way to help me. I found it to be a very positive experience and it was a fun time playing. I will probally leave soon and come back some years later but I just wanted to leave some good vibes.

Thank you guys for going way out of your way to be kind and help me through no gain of your own. Truly there are some nice people I’ve found here.

I'm going to second this Cat. I started playing EE about a month ago. I've asked plenty of players for advice and every person has generiously helped me become a stronger player. This community is filled with alot of amazing people that want this game to survive.
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 2nd 2023, 3:31:14

Good vibes thread? Alright - I'll drop the act for a moment.

The activity and community here is awesome. It's easy to find people to help AND people to fight. There is a little something for everyone. And every play style seems like it can be accommodated.

I think the community is what really makes this game enjoyable. So keep it up everyone!

Doug Game profile

Mar 3rd 2023, 11:43:25

I try to be decent to everybody promoting a community of cooperation and even for people that don’t like me I still try to be nice to them and I think my records clear I’m trying to be civil you and to the people that might not want it, but I still try
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

BigBoss8657 Game profile

Mar 6th 2023, 3:29:37

I just game back from to this game after a very long hiatus, back when it was 'Earth 2025'. My cousin told me about Earth Empires bringing this simple, yet awesome game back. Lets keep it nice up in here, people so it grows and stays alive.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 6th 2023, 13:39:25

Actually, unplanned wars and the associated AT trash talk is increasing the number of players so, in the spirit of trash talk let me repeat a famous quote:

"LaF sucks nuts"

Real Man

Mar 6th 2023, 20:26:44

1. Hanging out with all theBOMB members / laughing our asses off daily.

2. Reset 68 (best war dec ever / best FS ever? Also set 68 recap video)

3. making BOMB videos, making people cry, then mocking them for crying.

4. activating theBOMB insurance policy when cheater / loser / manlet rokkie suicided theBOMB

5. TheBOMB getting the land record

6. Topfeeding en4cer for the landgrab record

7. When Hash cheated and I still beat him (lol what a sad loser)

8. no1stroker

9. m0m0

Rook Game profile

Mar 9th 2023, 13:43:11

*blinks*

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 10th 2023, 6:12:06

Originally posted by Real Man:
1. Hanging out with all theBOMB members / laughing our asses off daily.

2. Reset 68 (best war dec ever / best FS ever? Also set 68 recap video)

3. making BOMB videos, making people cry, then mocking them for crying.

4. activating theBOMB insurance policy when cheater / loser / manlet rokkie suicided theBOMB

5. TheBOMB getting the land record

6. Topfeeding en4cer for the landgrab record

7. When Hash cheated and I still beat him (lol what a sad loser)

8. no1stroker

9. m0m0

Can you tell the story of #2 and #6 for those of us who aren’t familiar? What’s the story on the war?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 10th 2023, 6:15:03

Originally posted by Captain Control:
Originally posted by Cathankins:

Good vibes thread.

I'm going to second this Cat. I started playing EE about a month ago. I've asked plenty of players for advice and every person has generiously helped me become a stronger player. This community is filled with alot of amazing people that want this game to survive.

Welcome to the club man glad to have you. Glad others are finding the same, now if we can just get the rest of the world to start doing it as well ha

Leto Game profile

Mar 13th 2023, 23:47:29

Join us on discord

Matrolen Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 1:51:44

I also want to reiterate the original post. Back in the Earth 2025 days we had so much fun and met fantastic people. In 2005 I met some of Sanctum's players in Amsterdam at a bar and it was the best time ever. I had been doing the whole working and traveling in Europe thing as my parents were stationed in Germany during my breaks from school in Mexico.

On our first set back we have quickly made new friends and we've experienced the nostalgia of playing this great game. We also recognize that we haven't spoken to everyone here on EE and know that we will continue to make friends. The politics and current conflicts are part of the game IMO. Personally, it gives EE it's flavor. We've heard crap talk from every side. We understand that it has history behind it and that it has impacted the efflux of players from the game on both sides. Both sides feel like they've been wronged and seek to rectify and defend their stances. We understand this completely. This is nothing new and we are here for the game including the drama.

I'd like to articulate that Apocalypse seeks/likes to be involved in conflicts without necessarily adhering to other clans' grudges/revenge/ideologies. We plan accordingly to what we believe is best for our clan as we come back from a 20 year hiatus. Having said that, we wholly take into account and value our friends. It is well understood that the dynamics of the game's social aspect (which we love) will likely put us in tight situations going forward. We don't take others' perceived animosity that does not directly involve us too seriously.

We look forward to speaking with as many people playing this game and hope to bring some old school love back into Earth.

Hugs and Kisses,

Matrolen
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 6:34:45

What an awesome story