Verified:

Rocky79 Game profile

Jan 12th 2023, 3:20:59

Nothing on the markets, are the bots not playing?

jrtodd123

Jan 12th 2023, 4:04:01

Bots have been zombies. Be nice if someone who runs express paid attention. Been terribly inconsistent lately.
jt

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 12th 2023, 13:14:25

I am fairly certain Galleri volunteers her time. If anything I think we should have her get a paycheck for her work. If I ever get rich I’m sending her a $1 million dollar check so she can hire some help and buy some cool stuff for herself

Lord Milk Game profile

Jan 12th 2023, 22:16:10

Maybe we could propose a Facelift. Is there a way we could add a small feature to the game that could be cosmetic? I'm thinking like a Country flag that has purchasable cosmetics allowing some people to have a lil flair and generate some much needed revenue for this game to survive. This game was created in the 90s when no visuals in this game promoted compatibility. Nowadays its simply not necessary. but if we are gonna keep this game alive for a new generation of players we need to develop some form of steady revenue rather then the same 20 guys paying for premium(which is still a great option). I'm no coder but i feel like it wouldn't take much. Would it be a lot of work to implement something like that? Or any other suggestions for a cosmetic?
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 3:03:37

Oh hey milk :-)
Originally posted by Lord Milk:
Maybe we could propose a Facelift. Is there a way we could add a small feature to the game that could be cosmetic? I'm thinking like a Country flag that has purchasable cosmetics allowing some people to have a lil flair and generate some much needed revenue for this game to survive. This game was created in the 90s when no visuals in this game promoted compatibility. Nowadays its simply not necessary. but if we are gonna keep this game alive for a new generation of players we need to develop some form of steady revenue rather then the same 20 guys paying for premium(which is still a great option). I'm no coder but i feel like it wouldn't take much. Would it be a lot of work to implement something like that? Or any other suggestions for a cosmetic?

I want a skull and bones pirate flag :-)

Lord Milk Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 3:15:10

see exactly and as a patron of the game would you mind spending a cpl dollars on the pirate flag as a unit or maybe sell the skull, bones seperate? also we could get some ads for the side bars lord knows none of us would look but it could help with revenue
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Lord Milk Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 3:27:01

or maybe we switch the bonus points to an ad video service watch an ad to get the bonus so we get some revunue from views
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Ratski Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 6:51:07

Have to hit live players to get ahead, Have to fight to keep your land so build defense. Because the bots aren't giving up much.