Come to IMP

IMP rules

:)
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

KyleCleric Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 18:39:52

IMP Rules
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Havoc Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:13:50

what's the history/difference between USIMP and IMP? I always thought they were two completely different clans..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

joeskin Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:18:14

yeap both was different clans...u can find the different from the words :)

IMP rules

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 19:18:29

well its starts a little bit like this:

In the 1st days of FFA there was IMp ran by a man name rico and in his clan was a subclan called USimp ran by two men one named stankitty and the other a song MamboNo5. some epic wars with homer and a bit later u have the 3 strongest clans in the game they become TC u know the rest right?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 22:53:29

yeah, TC feels threatened by ICD and wars us every set ;)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 1:12:50

*Cough*

I am likely the only person around nowadays that left with Mambo No5 and Stancats to create USIMP.

So if you want to play with an Original. Join Swords!

http://swords.ghqnet.com/
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 18th 2010, 1:24:13

USIMP was always a good group of people. Thunder (FFA) is lurking around here somewhere.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 1:40:56

Thunders still around?

What about Lag?

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 1:52:06

i can simplify the difference between IMP and USIMP....

IMP have and will always be nubs....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 1:53:43

And to think i once played in a TC clan.....

Then spent years and thousands of countries taking it apart bit by bit :)
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 2:05:30

ahhh good ole TC...

Those were some good times...

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 2:16:14

yeah they were good times...

better when they all started quitting...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Desperado Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 7:56:00

TF vs TC

great times

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

joeskin Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 0:53:05

joeskin rules

KyleCleric Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 1:14:35

joeskin rules
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Pain Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 1:18:29

joeskin sucks
Your mother is a nice woman

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2010, 2:22:21

joeskin ? ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Mathais Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 3:20:04

There's a big difference between USIMP and IMP... TWO whole characters! U and S!

*Laughs*

I'm hilarious!

...but seriously TC was awesome. Some of the best players and leaders this game ever saw have already been mentioned in this thread already. I was honestly proud to have remained a clan leader in TC with such honourable company.

P.S.: Despie... TF vs. TC WAS colossal!

Dec 19th 2010, 3:21:06

*chuckles*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 3:33:06

TC - Bot runners that started the demise of the server.....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Mathais Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 3:38:06

Originally posted by Bsnake:
TC - Bot runners that started the demise of the server.....

Some of them were probably bot-runners to be sure. Some of the clans had thousands of countries. I also agree that bots caused the demise of the game... but I maintain that the clan leaders that I got to know... Thorndike, Lag... others that I can't even remember right now... they were good leaders and honourable people.

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 3:52:10

the reason TC had the power was cham and surak.....

the only smart thing they did was never advertise they were cheating....

well everyone was cheating, just varied levels of cheating lol
<Crippler> 115m NW

Mathais Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 4:21:31

Originally posted by Bsnake:

well everyone was cheating, just varied levels of cheating lol

Precisely.

Mad Morticia Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 5:51:27

must admit I remember the days when PANLV had over 4000 countries. But it didn't matter what you did to cham and surak--even waterboarded them once, they would never admit to using bots. LOL

Mathais Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:01:01

And the irony is that I once asked a few players if I could get a bot, or if they knew where I could get one... because my clan just wasn't large enough anymore... nobody knew anything about where to get one and had never used one. ;)

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:08:10

You could have asked ICey, he used a bot to kill Pan in the last set, or mr. Teal if you could ever find him.

Desperado Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:11:19

Darth had one in DUEL i heard, but that was after DUEL stopped being what they set out to be when it was created

pants antler

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:16:44

Didn't rats have one in icd when they got mehulled.

Desperado Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:18:39

Iunno, but icd got mehulled every set i think lol

pants antler

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:35:30

Mehul hated icd, either that or icd was terrible at cheating.

Desperado Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:37:36

well

rats did call mehul once i think

pants antler

Mathais Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:45:40

Originally posted by Mars UP:
You could have asked ICey, he used a bot to kill Pan in the last set, or mr. Teal if you could ever find him.

Actually... ICey was the first one I asked! :P

Mathais Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 15:46:13

*Laughs*

They DID get Mehulled a lot, I remember that.

Dec 19th 2010, 16:54:35

:-p

When you have TC coming for you, you don't have time to hide anything :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

vern Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 16:56:48

i never had a ICD country deleted

and if there was a bot those n00bs never shared it with me

WarTime

Dec 19th 2010, 18:36:07

Originally posted by Mathais:

*Laughs*
They DID get Mehulled a lot, I remember that.

The main reason they got mehulled a lot was because of Chris(UnGod) and Angel both being mods and both in DUEL. I eventually became DUELs War Min after Stinky(Bad Dana) and bomber left.

*note to Mars; See? I got the last word in* ;)

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 19th 2010, 20:07:08

No you didn't!

WarTime

Dec 20th 2010, 0:45:19

lol yup

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 20th 2010, 0:55:01

I'm sure it had nothing to do with Terry calling him and making threats over the phone..

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 20th 2010, 0:57:31

Agh I had fun killing with bd..funny I spent years killing him too.the crazy cabbie.
<Crippler> 115m NW

patriottawnn Game profile

Sep 14th 2015, 19:19:13

somebody asked something and this was something that can help that thing

Sep 14th 2015, 19:20:32

http://www.angelfire.com/games4/fbgz/IMP1.html

some crazy sheet we did when we were younger and all happy about doing fun web stuff

UncleFiat Game profile

Sep 14th 2015, 20:47:31

Little Easier to read without the scolling thing

IMP was founded on the basis of honor and the desire to bring order to the FFA server. It was Rico’s creation, it’s up for debate whether he had known what IMP would become, but nonetheless IMP quickly grew to be one of the top clans in FFA. During the first Reset of Earth, IMP member homer s. left IMP, and created Homer. Shortly after creating Homer, homer s. left FFA and Turbo rose to power as leader of Homer.
Both IMP and Homer grew quickly, almost as quickly as the rivalry and hatred between the 2 clans. Homer based its membership upon recruiting every person to join FFA, whereas IMP was more selective in it’s recruiting. It’s unclear how the first IMP/Homer war began, but one thing was made abundantly clear, Homer was no match for IMP. Rico recorded 3 separate occasions when Homer had requested a ceasefire during the war, IMP refused, we were not satisfied that Homer truly understood that trash-talking IMP was a clan’s death wish. During this first war, Rico was president, and there were 2 other head-advisor type members, Fancy ketchup, and Evil.

Xmach joined IMP at about the start of the first war as well. Evil took Xmach under his wing and showed Xmach the art of killing and running multis. Soon after Xmach had learned the ways, Evil lost internet access, and only stopped back at the IMP site occasionally, never to of run countries with IMP or in FFA to this day. At the end of the 1st IMP/homer war, IMP had grown, and Homer’s # of members and avg net worth had plummeted. With the absence of Evil, there was an opening in the leading positions, and Xmach quickly rose to become one of the war leaders.

When the 2nd reset came, Rico and Xmach were the only 2 top leaders still active, for Fancy ketchup also had gone inactive due to ISP problems. With Rico’s permission Xmach began the 2nd IMP/Homer war, out of boredom for the most part. The hatred between IMP and Homer grew more, Homer again grew by recruiting everyone that joined FFA, and Xmach ran about 20-40 multis through the reset, and antagonized and irritated the Homer members, specifically UJ, KO, Svein, Potomac, Yeah Dude, and RoadKill who became the leader of Homer after the first war when Turbo decided to retire.

This 2nd war’s outcome is up for debate, it’s said by both sides that they achieved victory, but it was quite clear that these 2 super-clans would be rivals for resets to come.

The coalition was formed in the 3rd reset, as a result of USIMP, which was formed as a sub-clan of IMP by Stancats, and co-lead by MAMBO. The 3 super clans at the time decided to make TC for mutual protection from the rise in negative feelings toward the 3 clans, this was also the time when Xmach became the co-leader of sorts. Soon after it’s creation other top clans were incorporated into TC, TLV being one of them.

TC quickly became the dominating alliance, proven in the 4th reset when the TC went up against another alliance of clans and quickly showed there was no match for TC. A reset or 2 after Rico decided to retire from FFA, and handed the leadership of IMP over to Xmach.

IMP went through a series of trials after this, the first being the loss of Rico, and then soon to follow other leaders that formed clans like RA and MAD, which later became a large part of the MPE clan now a part of TC. Xmach also had trouble finding time for the internet and especially gaming at this time, Sprad who was the trusted Head advisor also left to help form MAD, leaving very little active leadership at IMP for the following 2 months.

IMP membership declined, and top members deserted the clan left and right, IMP was no longer on any of the top clans list. At this point any other clan and leader would have called it quits, but not Xmach and IMP.

Xmach after finally finding more time for gaming and IMP specifically, decided that in order to save IMP there had to be a way to keep the remaining members together, and provide some attention and advertisement for IMP, so Xmach against his better judgment decided that a merge into MPE was the only move.

Shortly after the merger, Xmach realized the mistake he made, but also was contacted by ex-Homer members UJ and KO, who both had internal dispute with the new leadership at Homer (Fiat and Svein), and wanted to join IMP, IMP being one of the few remaining original super clans that shared the same views as they do. With the addition of these 2 and their countries, and the belief he could reform IMP and make it great again, Xmach split off from MPE within a week, and reformed IMP, reform might not be appropriate since the tag never died really, more like rejuvenated IMP.

With the addition of new leaders, a spark of hope, and the new tag IMP4ever, IMP has begun its long road back to dominating FFA.

Sep 14th 2015, 21:13:03

oh yeah, way better haha

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 14th 2015, 21:57:08

That was almost perfectly accurate except you left out XYNX in the mix and I still have a bot and can run 3000 countries by myself. And there was NO cheating IN TC You could build as many as you could start and run there was no minimum or maximum. That being said I remember one reset where everyone built thousands of countries up to 56,000 countries and crashed the server. Homer and IMP HAD 5OOO COUNTRIES EACH IN THEIR CLAN TAG. So when one got the better of the other they just built twice as many the next time. That was when they put a cap on countries at 30,000 max and everyone was on their keyboard building countries the second it opened for play. I would sit there for two or three hours building countries for my clan and pass them out to my members later. I was running the newest best computer of the day. It was a PENTIUM 1 GHZ WITH WINDOWS 95 ON DIAL UP. I wonder how I ever did anything with that computer. I still have it and it works perfect and it still has the bot installed on it.

And I also Played with STANCATS in USIMP. And I have played IMP tag by myselF a few resets when everyone left and kept it alive until XMACH returned and I am still in IMP to this day>

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2015, 23:41:17

Why do you randomly cap fluff.

Are you an infomercial salesman?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Sep 14th 2015, 23:44:03

Originally posted by UncleFiat:
Little Easier to read without the scolling thing

IMP was founded on the basis of honor and the desire to bring order to the FFA server. It was Rico’s creation, it’s up for debate whether he had known what IMP would become, but nonetheless IMP quickly grew to be one of the top clans in FFA. During the first Reset of Earth, IMP member homer s. left IMP, and created Homer. Shortly after creating Homer, homer s. left FFA and Turbo rose to power as leader of Homer.
Both IMP and Homer grew quickly, almost as quickly as the rivalry and hatred between the 2 clans. Homer based its membership upon recruiting every person to join FFA, whereas IMP was more selective in it’s recruiting. It’s unclear how the first IMP/Homer war began, but one thing was made abundantly clear, Homer was no match for IMP. Rico recorded 3 separate occasions when Homer had requested a ceasefire during the war, IMP refused, we were not satisfied that Homer truly understood that trash-talking IMP was a clan’s death wish. During this first war, Rico was president, and there were 2 other head-advisor type members, Fancy ketchup, and Evil.

Xmach joined IMP at about the start of the first war as well. Evil took Xmach under his wing and showed Xmach the art of killing and running multis. Soon after Xmach had learned the ways, Evil lost internet access, and only stopped back at the IMP site occasionally, never to of run countries with IMP or in FFA to this day. At the end of the 1st IMP/homer war, IMP had grown, and Homer’s # of members and avg net worth had plummeted. With the absence of Evil, there was an opening in the leading positions, and Xmach quickly rose to become one of the war leaders.

When the 2nd reset came, Rico and Xmach were the only 2 top leaders still active, for Fancy ketchup also had gone inactive due to ISP problems. With Rico’s permission Xmach began the 2nd IMP/Homer war, out of boredom for the most part. The hatred between IMP and Homer grew more, Homer again grew by recruiting everyone that joined FFA, and Xmach ran about 20-40 multis through the reset, and antagonized and irritated the Homer members, specifically UJ, KO, Svein, Potomac, Yeah Dude, and RoadKill who became the leader of Homer after the first war when Turbo decided to retire.

This 2nd war’s outcome is up for debate, it’s said by both sides that they achieved victory, but it was quite clear that these 2 super-clans would be rivals for resets to come.

The coalition was formed in the 3rd reset, as a result of USIMP, which was formed as a sub-clan of IMP by Stancats, and co-lead by MAMBO. The 3 super clans at the time decided to make TC for mutual protection from the rise in negative feelings toward the 3 clans, this was also the time when Xmach became the co-leader of sorts. Soon after it’s creation other top clans were incorporated into TC, TLV being one of them.

TC quickly became the dominating alliance, proven in the 4th reset when the TC went up against another alliance of clans and quickly showed there was no match for TC. A reset or 2 after Rico decided to retire from FFA, and handed the leadership of IMP over to Xmach.

IMP went through a series of trials after this, the first being the loss of Rico, and then soon to follow other leaders that formed clans like RA and MAD, which later became a large part of the MPE clan now a part of TC. Xmach also had trouble finding time for the internet and especially gaming at this time, Sprad who was the trusted Head advisor also left to help form MAD, leaving very little active leadership at IMP for the following 2 months.

IMP membership declined, and top members deserted the clan left and right, IMP was no longer on any of the top clans list. At this point any other clan and leader would have called it quits, but not Xmach and IMP.

Xmach after finally finding more time for gaming and IMP specifically, decided that in order to save IMP there had to be a way to keep the remaining members together, and provide some attention and advertisement for IMP, so Xmach against his better judgment decided that a merge into MPE was the only move.

Shortly after the merger, Xmach realized the mistake he made, but also was contacted by ex-Homer members UJ and KO, who both had internal dispute with the new leadership at Homer (Fiat and Svein), and wanted to join IMP, IMP being one of the few remaining original super clans that shared the same views as they do. With the addition of these 2 and their countries, and the belief he could reform IMP and make it great again, Xmach split off from MPE within a week, and reformed IMP, reform might not be appropriate since the tag never died really, more like rejuvenated IMP.

With the addition of new leaders, a spark of hope, and the new tag IMP4ever, IMP has begun its long road back to dominating FFA.

Do you have a job?

Sep 15th 2015, 2:35:47

do you have penis envy?

mrford Game profile

Sep 15th 2015, 10:24:08

IMP must still be on that long road back to dominating FFA.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford